FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 75
Default Have you noticed women rule the world?

I have posted this on my myspace blog. Anyone interested PM me to give you my blog page.

Since I was a kid I always heard that women were the weaker sex. Men rule the world and and blah, blah, blah. If we just turn on the TV or grab a newspaper and open it at any page we are going to see men. Great corporations are ruled by men, most country presidents are men. So in appearance men rule the world. Would it be the reason of current chaos?

Well, actually, there is an old saying in Spanish, that in English would be like “Behind a great man, there is a great woman”. So going into a simpler context, women rule the world!

Why? Ok, chauvinist societies have stated that men´s last name will be adopted by wife and children (maybe Brazil is an example were children adquire mother´s last name). So everybody believes the one who rule the house is “the man”. However, everything is derivate from the woman. Who accepted to marry him? The woman!. At the wedding, everybody is looking to see the groom? No!!! Every single eye is on the bride. Her dress, her hair, make up, every step she does. So if the girl would have not accepted that damn ring the man would not be “the man”.

Imagine you are at night club with your friends (male friends). You see a bunch of girls dancing and drinking. Some guys just stare at them, some go to them to dance, but the females just ignore them. You and your budies say “ Hey let´s go”. “They are alone”. So you all in hound wait some seconds to go hunting. You go there, imagining all thinks you can do to her at the four paws ring called bed, while scanning their bodies. However, you go and do your best shot. They talk to you, so you male ego is up now, but then they say “Bye”. They go to the rest room or they just quit. All fantasies went to the toilet, as well as your fantasies. So again, a guy can approach a princess or a female beast, but the girl is the one that can say “yes” or a categorical “no”. Some guys imagine that if a girl is dresses with not so many clothes on her she is a lustful creature who has gone out to suck as many male as possible. But truth to be said, not everyone who goes out is looking for a one night stand. So again, women decide when and how.

How many times you or a friend of yours have been dismissed by a girl he liked for a ride. Probably if not a lot, not a few. How may times a female friend or you” female reader have been rejected by a guy when you wanted to fun? Probably just 1% would say yes. That is because guys never reject a girl who wants them to …. Copulate (being more serious, lol). Maybe if the guy found the girl too unattractive he did not wanted to do that or was a loyal guy to his beloved girlfriend.

So women are the ones who rule the world, but stupid males still believe they have control. Ok do you remember fairy tales? The knight that has to kill the dragon, the ogre or the with to save the defenseless princess? Wow, poor devil bastard, he almost diess for her!! What in the blue hell is she doing for that guy in addition to sleeping in the highest tower of the castle or IDK.

Girls weaker sex? Hmm yeah they complain about everything. If they don´t, be careful she can be a man!. (just joking) But hey that attitude makes believe that they are to be protected, but in reality, they act that way cause they want the guy to make them feel protected. There are many girls wrestling and MMA fighters that can kick our ***** any single day. So girls are not weak, they have learnt t be that way by society. So again, girls have control.

If you watch the news, sometimes you will notice that a guy commit suicide because a girl dumped him. Statistically, on love deceptions cases, males tend to commit suicide in a higher rate than females. Are women loveless or emotionless? No. Just they are emotionally stronger.

As a conclusion, I can say that you can´t take any girl for granted. They are a complex species that, no matter what you think, have more elaborate thoughts. Are more sensible, but can be more cruel and tenacious than a guy if given a reason. In other words, I am sorry you guys, women own men.

Love me, hate me, I don´t care……
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #2
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
DWM222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 478
Default

Yep...known it for years..but I can live with it..LOL
__________________
Have I ever lied to you....That you know of?
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
geolarson2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 512
Default

Very well said, raven_azrael, and true. Bravo! Good Queen Bess & Ekaterina the Great should have been dead giveaways. I've heard that the closest a man can get to giving birth is to pass a kidney stone, and how many of us dudes would do that willingly, or do it without whining our heads off? I'll pass--I admit I, a man, an the weaker sex compared to the endurance of a woman.

Last edited by geolarson2; 11-30-2008 at 04:53 AM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Me because I're been from Alison's? And now from Danielle's? Because I want and likes me to see the woman that commands!!! And have you seen how the women are good (for example Alison and Danielle?).
Me love to be in their part. It depends then of as we have to hold well the women. And they will be happy to have found the correct men.

Some things that you have said Raven, are true and correct on the respect of the women. Others it is not to condemn completely the man that gets married him. If he wants love and eternal company with the woman, it has to learn only from what teaching has served as God.

I would be happy if the global world is from the part of the woman. But the man continues to be arrogant. Because always wants that the woman remains always weak sex (this word weak sex has bothered me! Is as an offense to the dignity of the woman! ).

That's why the world is ruined from the man. Has not known how to respect the laws of the good sense to live. And the women, children and old men are the first ones to immediately to have always humiliations and corpses.

I am to be good, obedient, servant, humble to the respects for the women, and always with my dessert smile for Alison, Lia and Danielle. But also to others.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 75
Default

Yeah you are right Ugo, in some cases I have exagerated, but for writing purposes.
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:25 AM   #6
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)
 
WhyYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Joplin, Missouri
Posts: 829
Default

I've known (and admitted in open company) that women are smarter than men. A woman can get a man to do nearly anything without much trouble. So I agree with everything that you said raven_azrael. The more men that realise this the better off the world will be.
__________________
It's what's inside that counts the most
WhyYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 AM   #7
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

What is the world without the beautiful female creatures?
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
grande351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
What is the world without the beautiful female creatures?
Well said Ugo!

It's a world I wouldn't want to live in! That's for sure.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:32 PM   #9
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend
 
MISSY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: VA.
Posts: 598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Me because I're been from Alison's? And now from Danielle's? Because I want and likes me to see the woman that commands!!! And have you seen how the women are good (for example Alison and Danielle?).
Me love to be in their part. It depends then of as we have to hold well the women. And they will be happy to have found the correct men.

Some things that you have said Raven, are true and correct on the respect of the women. Others it is not to condemn completely the man that gets married him. If he wants love and eternal company with the woman, it has to learn only from what teaching has served as God.

I would be happy if the global world is from the part of the woman. But the man continues to be arrogant. Because always wants that the woman remains always weak sex (this word weak sex has bothered me! Is as an offense to the dignity of the woman! ).

That's why the world is ruined from the man. Has not known how to respect the laws of the good sense to live. And the women, children and old men are the first ones to immediately to have always humiliations and corpses.

I am to be good, obedient, servant, humble to the respects for the women, and always with my dessert smile for Alison, Lia and Danielle. But also to others.
Well said UGO. Respect goes bolth ways!!!!!!!!! Haveing respect for each other, marriage is not all fun and games it is work at times but working out your problems together is important!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #10
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
I've known (and admitted in open company) that women are smarter than men. A woman can get a man to do nearly anything without much trouble. So I agree with everything that you said raven_azrael. The more men that realise this the better off the world will be.
Yeah, just yesterday, a lady friend asked me to "follow her car to a shop" and I wound up paying over $700 to fix her car. Good thing she is a licensed massage therapist. I have a boat load of "free massages" coming.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

I would like to say another my personal thing:
" I believe to have that gift of truth good sense in my soul and in my thought that is that to feel inside of me the goodness and the purity toward the other halves the human person, that is the woman. A man is good if he feels inside of if the true meaning of the pure love and respect toward the female part. And I don't believe that can be understood and to learn out our soul and our thought to know her and to individualize her of what way is made the woman, and of what we want to be selfish on that traditional thoughts in to misuse the female body. Or to force her."

When I speak so it is that the true woman misses me that would like to love and to adore her. Only to respect her and to admire her of that that all ago the woman in her sense of way of living verse us men.

An example of as I have adored my mother, true sweet and delicious person in the sense of the good values to cohabit well in the marriage and in the family.
They have not been perfect my two sisters. They have ruined the values of the family. I have some true sufferings. But I have always been strong.

And that strength that then has given me a hope in more it is the worth to have found two great and good and beautiful women as Alison and Danielle, and with the good sense of the good and valid friends members.
Without you, I would be still to be sad.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:03 AM   #12
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
geolarson2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 512
Default

Words of wisdom on this subject:

"All women should know how to take care of children. Most of them will have a husband some day."

Thus spake Franklin P. Jones
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:53 AM   #13
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

If the man is able of to understand the woman.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #14
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

When I was in high school, I was known to be a guy that chased after girls too much. About a year and a half after graduation I find myself with all of my friends being male, all of my strong social ties to be with males, and not even caring about what women think of me, because most women (other than my mother, or other close relatives) don't even give a damn about anything that happens to me or whatever. I generally try to be more extroverted towards other males, and keep a low profile around females. I don't really shave much anymore, and I also wear sunglasses and a hat, and remove them when I am with other males, So most females don't really pay attention to me in any way. I also think that this is a taboo subject to bring up, and I do bring it up occasionally and do so more often with my good friends, and I am pleased that there are other people who are willing to bring it up.

I also am familliar with the term "Chivalry" which is the tradition that the male pays for everything. Many women engage in chivilrous activity, however, they are also greatly offended when anyone calls them a prostitute, which is the same thing, trading money for sex. I'm not saying that trading sex for money is right or wrong, but I am saying that engaging in this type of behavior, while being offended by being called someone that engages in this behavior is extremely hypocritical. There are a few situations where this is appropriate, such as in a father daughter bond which is obviously not sexual. I have to say that us men shouldn't be so naive, and realize that we are just being used as a person to pay for all their stuff, and when they get it they will just throw us to the side. I bet the most unattractive man could get better luck with a woman if he were driving a 5 speed manual BMW M3 than a complete stud driving a junker, or a average looking dude driving an average car. I would like to have a 5 speed manual BMW M3 because I am a car guy. I would never let a woman drive it (I never drink, so that would not be a problem). I also plan to wear black on valintines day, and call it "Steve McNair's Birthday", where I will not spend a dime on any gifts.

Could anyone picture a guy bribing a chick by showing his private parts to her to change her mind? Any coward can take sex from a woman. It takes a man with big balls to say "no" to a sexual bribe. Women are manipulative of men, almost never do I see the opposite way around occur. I have nearly been traumatized by what women have done to me in my life including being accused of sexual harrassment four times in high school, even though nothing really occured, most of the things said were intentionally taken the wrong way. Recently this has almost driven me to the brink of insanity, and as a result, I have little or no contact with anyone of the opposite sex, and I am in constant fear of legal trouble, which if legal trouble were to happen, that may make me bloodthirsty, which would not be good.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:51 AM   #15
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)
 
WhyYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Joplin, Missouri
Posts: 829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

I also am familliar with the term "Chivalry" which is the tradition that the male pays for everything.
(Quoted from Dictionary.com)

chiv⋅al⋅ry
   /ˈʃɪvəlri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [shiv-uhl-ree] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ries for 6.
1. the sum of the ideal qualifications of a knight, including courtesy, generosity, valor, and dexterity in arms.
2. the rules and customs of medieval knighthood.
3. the medieval system or institution of knighthood.
4. a group of knights.
5. gallant warriors or gentlemen: fair ladies and noble chivalry.
6. Archaic. a chivalrous act; gallant deed.

You don't really understand Chivalry. It has nothing to do with the man paying for everything. It's how he treats the woman and how he projects himself.
__________________
It's what's inside that counts the most
WhyYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #16
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Quote:
You don't really understand Chivalry. It has nothing to do with the man paying for everything. It's how he treats the woman and how he projects himself.

I'm agree a lot with what has said my friend WhyYou. Later I could make one comment of mine on the good sense to treat well the women.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
When I was in high school, I was known to be a guy that chased after girls too much. About a year and a half after graduation I find myself with all of my friends being male, all of my strong social ties to be with males, and not even caring about what women think of me, because most women (other than my mother, or other close relatives) don't even give a damn about anything that happens to me or whatever. I generally try to be more extroverted towards other males, and keep a low profile around females. I don't really shave much anymore, and I also wear sunglasses and a hat, and remove them when I am with other males, So most females don't really pay attention to me in any way. I also think that this is a taboo subject to bring up, and I do bring it up occasionally and do so more often with my good friends, and I am pleased that there are other people who are willing to bring it up.

I also am familliar with the term "Chivalry" which is the tradition that the male pays for everything. Many women engage in chivilrous activity, however, they are also greatly offended when anyone calls them a prostitute, which is the same thing, trading money for sex. I'm not saying that trading sex for money is right or wrong, but I am saying that engaging in this type of behavior, while being offended by being called someone that engages in this behavior is extremely hypocritical. There are a few situations where this is appropriate, such as in a father daughter bond which is obviously not sexual. I have to say that us men shouldn't be so naive, and realize that we are just being used as a person to pay for all their stuff, and when they get it they will just throw us to the side. I bet the most unattractive man could get better luck with a woman if he were driving a 5 speed manual BMW M3 than a complete stud driving a junker, or a average looking dude driving an average car. I would like to have a 5 speed manual BMW M3 because I am a car guy. I would never let a woman drive it (I never drink, so that would not be a problem). I also plan to wear black on valintines day, and call it "Steve McNair's Birthday", where I will not spend a dime on any gifts.

Could anyone picture a guy bribing a chick by showing his private parts to her to change her mind? Any coward can take sex from a woman. It takes a man with big balls to say "no" to a sexual bribe. Women are manipulative of men, almost never do I see the opposite way around occur. I have nearly been traumatized by what women have done to me in my life including being accused of sexual harrassment four times in high school, even though nothing really occured, most of the things said were intentionally taken the wrong way. Recently this has almost driven me to the brink of insanity, and as a result, I have little or no contact with anyone of the opposite sex, and I am in constant fear of legal trouble, which if legal trouble were to happen, that may make me bloodthirsty, which would not be good.
I'm sorry sweetie...that you were treated like that by girls. I'm sure it has put a bad taste in your mouth towards the female sex. But you've also got to remember that we aren't all alike and I'm sure one day you will meet the girl of your dreams.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I'm sorry sweetie...that you were treated like that by girls. I'm sure it has put a bad taste in your mouth towards the female sex. But you've also got to remember that we aren't all alike and I'm sure one day you will meet the girl of your dreams.
I do realize that not all women are the same. I thank you for saying this, because this might be the nicest thing that anyone of the opposite sex has ever said to me, excluding relatives, and women that are required to say these things such as female school officials.

In response, I must say that most women won't like me no matter how hard I try, and as a male who has been diagnosed with some personality conditions, I strongly believe that I am bound to failure when it comes to women. As a football addict, I would say my best plan would be to "step up into the pocket and avoid the rush", meaning that it is vital to avoid what society throws at me when it comes to norms with the opposite sex, and realize that heredity has bound me to this position.

Last edited by Max; 12-23-2008 at 03:46 AM.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #19
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
What is the world without the beautiful female creatures?
You have an excellent point that I agree with. However radical masculists do not exist. Radical feminists do, and they believe that the Y chromosome should be deleted from the gene pool, meaning that there are no males. In turn they believe that reproduction should be done using some "egg splicing" technique, which is a mystery to me in how it works, however, it is fool proof, because no matter which two eggs are spliced, a male can never be created, because only men have a Y chromosome, needed to make a male offspring. I am not saying that sex should not exist, however, I do believe that women are more sexist than men.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:17 AM   #20
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie
 
Longhornbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I live on an oasis in the desert of West Texas.
Posts: 34
Default Relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You have an excellent point that I agree with. However radical masculists do not exist. Radical feminists do, and they believe that the Y chromosome should be deleted from the gene pool, meaning that there are no males. In turn they believe that reproduction should be done using some "egg splicing" technique, which is a mystery to me in how it works, however, it is fool proof, because no matter which two eggs are spliced, a male can never be created, because only men have a Y chromosome, needed to make a male offspring. I am not saying that sex should not exist, however, I do believe that women are more sexist than men.
Not challengng your comments just saying you should consider relaxing! Have you considered are or you doing Yoga?
As you mature, you will learn "they" control the world. And they are now coming into power. And THANK GOODNESS!
Let it be known: I voted for Sarah, only because she was female and us guys have screwed up things so badly that our only hope is the female energy.

Go Danielle!~ Great female energy!
\
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #21
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You have an excellent point that I agree with. However radical masculists do not exist. Radical feminists do, and they believe that the Y chromosome should be deleted from the gene pool, meaning that there are no males. In turn they believe that reproduction should be done using some "egg splicing" technique, which is a mystery to me in how it works, however, it is fool proof, because no matter which two eggs are spliced, a male can never be created, because only men have a Y chromosome, needed to make a male offspring. I am not saying that sex should not exist, however, I do believe that women are more sexist than men.

I don't know, dear Max. I rather have my complicated opinions on the theme of the woman. I have not had fortune with the women. And I can ever imagine to accuse the women that want to seem strong and detached. Me however I have had this gift of mine to be good and sweet man in the total respect toward the women. I have had only sometimes quarrels with my two sisters from the hard and difficult character. I believe to have hated her for what they have not understood the value of our poor mother, that in her I have seen the true love to love the life and the respect toward the others. But in remuneration I have wanted to love and to respect the being woman of my sisters. Because the woman (for any her particular character that has) it is always our source of our life. And it means a great love that God has given to the man. And us men we have to learn from the weakness and sensibility of the female creature. As we have to be of the true men on their children, because it is the sign of love that the woman from to the man.

I can understand, Max, that the women are at times of difficult character. But I love to see the superb women. And I want to suffer if I love a woman that makes me suffer from love and passion. But always in our respect to never use the violence toward their. The violence of the man is the folly of which we live badly on the earth.
And I am sorry that the women are used badly when they are exploited on the dirty sex to advantage of the egoism of the dominant man.

I apologize if to someone has not understood of thing I am writing.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #22
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
grande351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 876
Default

Max, please hear me out.
You have a lot of strong opinions about women, football, cars...etc, and I respect that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My comment to you is that you're way to young to be so bitter, especially about women.

I am going to turn 41 next month and I have never, I repeat, never had a serious relationship that lasted more than a few months, and damn few of them at that. Does this mean I hate women and blame them? Hell No! Quite the contrary. I love and respect women! I have a lot of female friends for whom I care deeply. Most women are not evil, manipulative monsters. It's not their fault they don't find me attractive, and it's not their fault I have such a strong fear of rejection that I have difficulty approaching them. The blame belongs to me, and me alone. To address this I'm trying to improve my appearance by losing weight and overcome my shyness by trying new things and "stepping outside my comfort zone". It's an everyday struggle. You have no idea how awful it is growing up as the awkward fat kid and what that does to your self-esteem. I can tell you, it sucks! I only wish I'd realized the root of my problems when I was your age, and had not been in denial for so long.

I'm still holding onto hope that my "Dream Girl" is indeed out there somewhere, and I'm going to make sure I'm ready when I find her.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post

I apologize if to someone has not understood of thing I am writing.
It is very difficult to have a "deep meaningful discussion" on a topic when speaking in a second or third language. I'm sure many of us have difficulty with Ugo's English but it's still good for him to get it all out of his system.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #24
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Max, please hear me out.
You have a lot of strong opinions about women, football, cars...etc, and I respect that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My comment to you is that you're way to young to be so bitter, especially about women.

I am going to turn 41 next month and I have never, I repeat, never had a serious relationship that lasted more than a few months, and damn few of them at that. Does this mean I hate women and blame them? Hell No! Quite the contrary. I love and respect women! I have a lot of female friends for whom I care deeply. Most women are not evil, manipulative monsters. It's not their fault they don't find me attractive, and it's not their fault I have such a strong fear of rejection that I have difficulty approaching them. The blame belongs to me, and me alone. To address this I'm trying to improve my appearance by losing weight and overcome my shyness by trying new things and "stepping outside my comfort zone". It's an everyday struggle. You have no idea how awful it is growing up as the awkward fat kid and what that does to your self-esteem. I can tell you, it sucks! I only wish I'd realized the root of my problems when I was your age, and had not been in denial for so long.

I'm still holding onto hope that my "Dream Girl" is indeed out there somewhere, and I'm going to make sure I'm ready when I find her.
Wow, Grande351! That took some courage to write about yourself. I could be wrong, here, but I am certain the majority of forum regulars share your difficulties with women. If we took a poll, I bet a HUGE percentage would be "single men who do poorly with the ladies." Or, just "troubled souls" in general.

After all, IF we were in good healthy relationships, WHY would we be sitting here consoling each other? Wouldn't we be spending time with the woman in our life, instead?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #25
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
It is very difficult to have a "deep meaningful discussion" on a topic when speaking in a second or third language. I'm sure many of us have difficulty with Ugo's English but it's still good for him to get it all out of his system.

I have spoken of my total love toward the women (whatever character that they have). The women are difficult? The man has to understand that what we live is everything worth of the woman. And we have to learn to suffer on the complex love of the woman.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #26
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Max, please hear me out.
You have a lot of strong opinions about women, football, cars...etc, and I respect that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My comment to you is that you're way to young to be so bitter, especially about women.

I am going to turn 41 next month and I have never, I repeat, never had a serious relationship that lasted more than a few months, and damn few of them at that. Does this mean I hate women and blame them? Hell No! Quite the contrary. I love and respect women! I have a lot of female friends for whom I care deeply. Most women are not evil, manipulative monsters. It's not their fault they don't find me attractive, and it's not their fault I have such a strong fear of rejection that I have difficulty approaching them. The blame belongs to me, and me alone. To address this I'm trying to improve my appearance by losing weight and overcome my shyness by trying new things and "stepping outside my comfort zone". It's an everyday struggle. You have no idea how awful it is growing up as the awkward fat kid and what that does to your self-esteem. I can tell you, it sucks! I only wish I'd realized the root of my problems when I was your age, and had not been in denial for so long.

I'm still holding onto hope that my "Dream Girl" is indeed out there somewhere, and I'm going to make sure I'm ready when I find her.
I do have very strong opinions about cars and women, however, I do not hate women. I'm not saying they want to make my life hell, I'm not saying that I am a saint, nor am I saying that it is completely their fault that they are who they are. Society has done more to what they think about us, not just their natural opinions. I have pretty much given up on women, not beacuse I hate them, but because, I need to show that I am stronger than the man that takes the bait, and ends up losing it all on women. I'm poor, I can't afford a woman, I would rather have what I have now than a woman. It's not that I don't want a woman, it's that I just don't care. It doesn't matter what society says about me. I don't really give a damn if you are a 40 year old virgin. It's not like I live to judge you saying that if you can't get laid I can't sit next to you on the bus, or I can't talk to you, or that you are inferior to anyone else. Society says that it is unacceptable to be 40 if you haven't gotten laid yet. I have given up on women, and I don't even care if they think that I am uglier than a zombie with a missing piece of skin on his carotid artery leaving it exposed. It isn't their fault if they find me unattractive. However it is my fault if I dwell on it. It only takes so many experiences to form an opinion and an attitude regardless of age. Some people have multiple bad experiences before others do. I am also the awkward kid. I was never overweight, infact I have always suffered from the other problem, because I am underweight. I don't really have any female friends, but then again I am generally introverted. I am pretty sure that no woman finds me attractive, so I quit shaving, because there is really no need to shave if you look bad anyway.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #27
mart
Danielle's Only True Love
 
mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Garden of England, Kent
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Wow, Grande351! That took some courage to write about yourself. I could be wrong, here, but I am certain the majority of forum regulars share your difficulties with women. If we took a poll, I bet a HUGE percentage would be "single men who do poorly with the ladies." Or, just "troubled souls" in general.

After all, IF we were in good healthy relationships, WHY would we be sitting here consoling each other? Wouldn't we be spending time with the woman in our life, instead?
I guess you can count me in that percentage Geezer. I've had many relationships and all them i would say ended more in my fault than hers. Apart from my last relationship. I had a terrible accident at work a couple of years back and am badly scarred down the left side of my face. She literally said she could not date a man who is disfigured. So i've not dated since and i don't blame her or any woman for that.
__________________
If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #28
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I guess you can count me in that percentage Geezer. I've had many relationships and all them i would say ended more in my fault than hers. Apart from my last relationship. I had a terrible accident at work a couple of years back and am badly scarred down the left side of my face. She literally said she could not date a man who is disfigured. So i've not dated since and i don't blame her or any woman for that.
Wow, Mart, that is brutal! It's too bad she felt that way. But... don't give up hope! There is "someone out there for each of us!" You see a healthy person dating/married to someone in a wheel chair. Some date or are married to disfigured, blind, deaf, amputated, etc. people. I knew a normal sized guy who LOVED extremely obese women. A guy I once worked with LOVED women who had a limp amputated. Something for everyone! It just takes time to find someone right. Hang in there and don't let your scar take you out of the game.

Last edited by Geezer; 01-18-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #29
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I guess you can count me in that percentage Geezer. I've had many relationships and all them i would say ended more in my fault than hers. Apart from my last relationship. I had a terrible accident at work a couple of years back and am badly scarred down the left side of my face. She literally said she could not date a man who is disfigured. So i've not dated since and i don't blame her or any woman for that.

Sorry my Friend Mart. Indeed.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #30
mart
Danielle's Only True Love
 
mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Garden of England, Kent
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Wow, Mart, that is brutal! It's too bad she felt that way. But... don't give up hope! There is "someone out there for each of us!" You see a healthy person dating/married to someone in a wheel chair. Some date or are married to disfigured, blind, deaf, amputated, etc. people. I knew a normal sized guy who LOVED extremely obese women. A guy I once worked with LOVED women who had a limp amputated. Something for everyone! It just takes time to find someone right. Hang in there and don't let your scar take you out of the game.
Sorry i didn't mean i was giving up looking for the right woman. I really was at a low for quite a time. I have a few female friends but i can't seem to get any further as dating goes. I'm still trying but i find it difficult. Like you say i will meet the right one some day.

Thanks Ugo but please don't be sorry it was a long time ago.
__________________
If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get

Last edited by mart; 01-18-2009 at 07:45 PM.
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #31
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
captnjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Posts: 818
Default

Mart any women that would say that is shallow and any relationship with her would not have lasted anyway. After all we all age and our youthful beauty fades that goes for both sexes. Anyone who tries to build a realationship on just physical is doomed to failure!
__________________
But in your dreams whatever they may be Dream a little dream of me
captnjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #32
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Is for this that we have to understand well the women to have their true love for us men. At times the women are fragile in to understand our difficulty appointment of love.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #33
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
grande351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I do have very strong opinions about cars and women, however, I do not hate women. I'm not saying they want to make my life hell, I'm not saying that I am a saint, nor am I saying that it is completely their fault that they are who they are. Society has done more to what they think about us, not just their natural opinions. I have pretty much given up on women, not beacuse I hate them, but because, I need to show that I am stronger than the man that takes the bait, and ends up losing it all on women. I'm poor, I can't afford a woman, I would rather have what I have now than a woman. It's not that I don't want a woman, it's that I just don't care. It doesn't matter what society says about me. I don't really give a damn if you are a 40 year old virgin. It's not like I live to judge you saying that if you can't get laid I can't sit next to you on the bus, or I can't talk to you, or that you are inferior to anyone else. Society says that it is unacceptable to be 40 if you haven't gotten laid yet. I have given up on women, and I don't even care if they think that I am uglier than a zombie with a missing piece of skin on his carotid artery leaving it exposed. It isn't their fault if they find me unattractive. However it is my fault if I dwell on it. It only takes so many experiences to form an opinion and an attitude regardless of age. Some people have multiple bad experiences before others do. I am also the awkward kid. I was never overweight, infact I have always suffered from the other problem, because I am underweight. I don't really have any female friends, but then again I am generally introverted. I am pretty sure that no woman finds me attractive, so I quit shaving, because there is really no need to shave if you look bad anyway.
What I'm trying to say is don't give up! I was just saying that although I have had problems, I'm not ready to give up, even at 40. I don't dwell on my problems either, but I understand I have to overcome them, which is what I'm trying to do. I am not, as you implied, a "40 year-old virgin" who "hasn't gotten laid yet". I have had "sexual experiences" with women. I just haven't had a long term meaningful relationship. You're correct about what society says is not acceptable. Society seems to think there's something wrong with you if you're 40 and have never been married. It really doesn't matter to me what society thinks. It's my life to live.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #34
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
grande351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I guess you can count me in that percentage Geezer. I've had many relationships and all them i would say ended more in my fault than hers. Apart from my last relationship. I had a terrible accident at work a couple of years back and am badly scarred down the left side of my face. She literally said she could not date a man who is disfigured. So i've not dated since and i don't blame her or any woman for that.
Wow, Mart! I'm really sorry to hear about your accident. I can't believe that someone could be that shallow and crass to say something like that. I think she's actually the one with the problem, not you. Don't let it discourage you.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #35
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I do have very strong opinions about cars and women, however, I do not hate women. I'm not saying they want to make my life hell, I'm not saying that I am a saint, nor am I saying that it is completely their fault that they are who they are. Society has done more to what they think about us, not just their natural opinions. I have pretty much given up on women, not beacuse I hate them, but because, I need to show that I am stronger than the man that takes the bait, and ends up losing it all on women. I'm poor, I can't afford a woman, I would rather have what I have now than a woman. It's not that I don't want a woman, it's that I just don't care. It doesn't matter what society says about me. I don't really give a damn if you are a 40 year old virgin. It's not like I live to judge you saying that if you can't get laid I can't sit next to you on the bus, or I can't talk to you, or that you are inferior to anyone else. Society says that it is unacceptable to be 40 if you haven't gotten laid yet. I have given up on women, and I don't even care if they think that I am uglier than a zombie with a missing piece of skin on his carotid artery leaving it exposed. It isn't their fault if they find me unattractive. However it is my fault if I dwell on it. It only takes so many experiences to form an opinion and an attitude regardless of age. Some people have multiple bad experiences before others do. I am also the awkward kid. I was never overweight, infact I have always suffered from the other problem, because I am underweight. I don't really have any female friends, but then again I am generally introverted. I am pretty sure that no woman finds me attractive, so I quit shaving, because there is really no need to shave if you look bad anyway.


I understand Max (and great part of many boys are as him). But also I have had problems of timidity. But I have had a great good education. What I have almost all seen a lot of women they wanted to laugh and to pick around me up. I understood that they loves to play and to have a good time on the female style toward the men. And I loved the same their attitude. However I was badly. I wanted the true love of a woman that loves on the value of the human life.
All says that I am beautiful. But I don't love the falsehood and the hypocrisy. I don't know if the women think about the money and the sex. But I don't believe.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #36
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

I also do not like the way that men have to ask women out. It can't happen the other way EVER. It's like the universe would collapse if that ever did happen. It can be uncomfortable asking someone out, and it always is. I hate the way that women try to be polite to me. I'm not that naive, so the excuse that you come up with is even worst than relentlessly swearing at me. (P.S. don't slap me, I will fight back and probably end the fight with a curb stomp). I don't really ask either, becuase I am bound to failure.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #37
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I also do not like the way that men have to ask women out. It can't happen the other way EVER. It's like the universe would collapse if that ever did happen. It can be uncomfortable asking someone out, and it always is. I hate the way that women try to be polite to me. I'm not that naive, so the excuse that you come up with is even worst than relentlessly swearing at me. (P.S. don't slap me, I will fight back and probably end the fight with a curb stomp). I don't really ask either, becuase I am bound to failure.


If to one it doesn't love to be "enslaved" it is free to be hard man. But the woman always goes beloved and served with love, fun and healthy joy of the laugh. It is not an obligation. But it is love for the woman.
And it needs to understand what the woman wants from the man. There are at times those wrong women that don't love to have the man of the life.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #38
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
tigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out yonder way!
Posts: 1,093
Default

I wasnt going to get involved in this but im going to add my 1/2 a cent. as most of you know i lost my wife to a drunk driver several years back. I would not trade one second i got to spend with her for all the money in the world. We met in grade school. she asked me out, i was vary shy and she traped me in the bathroom and wouldent let me out till i gave her an answer about going to the homecomming dance with her. ( i said yes) we got married right out of highschool and i was off to bootcamp. and then over seas for the first gulf war. I spent my first three years of marrage going from country to country . I charished every phone call and letter from her. we had a wonderfull little girl together. on july 4th weekend 5 yrs ago i got a fire dept call of a wreck , i grabed my gear and was out the door. when i got to the wreck the state trooper stoped me and said it was tonya and she was hit head on by a drunk driver. she was killed on impact. i never got to say goodby. i had to drive home and tell SARAH that her mom was never comming home. If it wasnt for Sarah i could have never made it thru it all. this summer i was in a wreck and some one had to go tell Sarah that her dad was flown to the hospital after a wreck. Sarah has gone out on enough calls with me to know if the fly some one it is bad.I can just pounder what was going thru her head when the state police showed up at the door and said there was a wreck. but while i was in the hospital Amanda got to come see me and we got to know eachother . we worked together for a few months but never rilly talked. we hit it off and have been together ever since. im not saying it was easy we had a ruff start, a few aguments. but we got thru it. and Sarah likes her , somthing i was afraid of her not liking her, but it all worked out. not all women are the same, and not all men are the same. life works things out in its own way and in its own time. I was truly blessed with the time i got to shair with Tonya. but im also blesed that Amanda came into my life too. who knows what the future holds for me but I will acept it an live my life. love happens when it happens. Misssy has been like a sister to me. we fuss atr each other a lot but i love her to death. Sarah my boss is like a mother to me. i wouldent trade them for any thing. take all of this however you want. but i am happy I have somone who cares about me and a lot of good friends.
__________________
IF YOU SEE ME RUNNING YOU BETTER BE RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #39
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
grande351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 876
Default

Tigger,
You've said before that your late wife is like your guardian angel. It sounds like you have many angels surrounding you. Cherish every moment you have with them.

Thanks for putting everything in perspective and bless you!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:08 AM   #40
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I wasnt going to get involved in this but im going to add my 1/2 a cent. as most of you know i lost my wife to a drunk driver several years back. I would not trade one second i got to spend with her for all the money in the world. We met in grade school. she asked me out, i was vary shy and she traped me in the bathroom and wouldent let me out till i gave her an answer about going to the homecomming dance with her. ( i said yes) we got married right out of highschool and i was off to bootcamp. and then over seas for the first gulf war. I spent my first three years of marrage going from country to country . I charished every phone call and letter from her. we had a wonderfull little girl together. on july 4th weekend 5 yrs ago i got a fire dept call of a wreck , i grabed my gear and was out the door. when i got to the wreck the state trooper stoped me and said it was tonya and she was hit head on by a drunk driver. she was killed on impact. i never got to say goodby. i had to drive home and tell SARAH that her mom was never comming home. If it wasnt for Sarah i could have never made it thru it all. this summer i was in a wreck and some one had to go tell Sarah that her dad was flown to the hospital after a wreck. Sarah has gone out on enough calls with me to know if the fly some one it is bad.I can just pounder what was going thru her head when the state police showed up at the door and said there was a wreck. but while i was in the hospital Amanda got to come see me and we got to know eachother . we worked together for a few months but never rilly talked. we hit it off and have been together ever since. im not saying it was easy we had a ruff start, a few aguments. but we got thru it. and Sarah likes her , somthing i was afraid of her not liking her, but it all worked out. not all women are the same, and not all men are the same. life works things out in its own way and in its own time. I was truly blessed with the time i got to shair with Tonya. but im also blesed that Amanda came into my life too. who knows what the future holds for me but I will acept it an live my life. love happens when it happens. Misssy has been like a sister to me. we fuss atr each other a lot but i love her to death. Sarah my boss is like a mother to me. i wouldent trade them for any thing. take all of this however you want. but i am happy I have somone who cares about me and a lot of good friends.
That is very sad that your wife was killed by a drunk driver. Driving drunk really isn't ever an accident. It is completely immoral. I have had too much to drink before, and I knew I was incapable of driving. However, I still believe that if I were murdered, more women would feel sorry for the murderer than for me. I have never met a woman that would even care if I were murdered.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #41
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,556
Default

That history I know it. I understand Tigger that you have had good luck to have some good women. Then you are not alone. What can I say of me? Is the contrary one.
Here it speaks of as to love the women. And of as the man it has to be always gentleman. Is obvious that also the women have to love the man.
But I think that the man is fatal in the errors of the life of every day. And the woman is less. Seem me a beautiful difference.
__________________
Hope,Love,sex : Loving a Girl.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #42
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband
 
tigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out yonder way!
Posts: 1,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
that is very sad that your wife was killed by a drunk driver. Driving drunk really isn't ever an accident. It is completely immoral. I have had too much to drink before, and i knew i was incapable of driving. However, i still believe that if i were murdered, more women would feel sorry for the murderer than for me. I have never met a woman that would even care if i were murdered.
max i dont think any one would be happy if somthing happened to you. We might not agree with you on things but that in no way means we would want any thing to happen to you. You have friends and family who care about you. I was varry angry when i lost my wife but i had people who got me help. You would be suprised who would be there for you when you need it. Dont try to take on lifes problems by your self , it will eat you alive. dont be afraid to ask for help. we all need help along the way. bealeave me i have had a lot of help along the way.
__________________
IF YOU SEE ME RUNNING YOU BETTER BE RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!

Last edited by tigger; 01-19-2009 at 02:24 PM.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #43
mart
Danielle's Only True Love
 
mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Garden of England, Kent
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Wow, Mart! I'm really sorry to hear about your accident. I can't believe that someone could be that shallow and crass to say something like that. I think she's actually the one with the problem, not you. Don't let it discourage you.

Thanks Grande351. To be fair on her she did stay with me thoughout my recovery and we stayed together for about two months after that. During that time i knew she was concerned about the way i looked because we stopped going out and she stopped wanting to kiss me any more. I knew it was over way before she mentioned about my looks. So i was prepared to accept it. Then the day came that we agreed to part and i let her go without an arguement. I wanted to be really angry with her but i just couldn't. I guess she wasn't the woman for me. To this day i still can't blame her for anything.
__________________
If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #44
laranger
Moderator
 
laranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 604
Send a message via Yahoo to laranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Thanks Grande351. To be fair on her she did stay with me thoughout my recovery and we stayed together for about two months after that. During that time i knew she was concerned about the way i looked because we stopped going out and she stopped wanting to kiss me any more. I knew it was over way before she mentioned about my looks. So i was prepared to accept it. Then the day came that we agreed to part and i let her go without an arguement. I wanted to be really angry with her but i just couldn't. I guess she wasn't the woman for me. To this day i still can't blame her for anything.
Nor should you. That is why we like ya Mart, you are straight up and an honest man. All I can say is "Congrats on your good judgement.
__________________
Mediocrity shouldn't be a life goal.
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #45
mart
Danielle's Only True Love
 
mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Garden of England, Kent
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Nor should you. That is why we like ya Mart, you are straight up and an honest man. All I can say is "Congrats on your good judgement.
Thank you Laranger. I just believe we all have the right to choose and she chose not to stay. Maybe i was too soft but i understood her views. Plus i didn't want to stay with a woman who didn't actually love me.
__________________
If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #46
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 283
Default

i agree congrats on your upstanding character. you are the one who wins in the big picture.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
mart
Danielle's Only True Love
 
mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Garden of England, Kent
Posts: 2,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbill View Post
i agree congrats on your upstanding character. you are the one who wins in the big picture.
Nice of you to say that Eastbill but i wish i felt a winner and still had her.
__________________
If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:51 PM   #48
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
max i dont think any one would be happy if somthing happened to you. We might not agree with you on things but that in no way means we would want any thing to happen to you. You have friends and family who care about you. I was varry angry when i lost my wife but i had people who got me help. You would be suprised who would be there for you when you need it. Dont try to take on lifes problems by your self , it will eat you alive. dont be afraid to ask for help. we all need help along the way. bealeave me i have had a lot of help along the way.
I'm not trying to take on life's problems by myself, I am generally just avoiding anything that would take a miricle to overcome, unless I have nothing to lose. It's really a bad idea to try to rise up, and try to find a woman, if there is no way that you will succeed. You will probably get arrested, shot, killed, assaulted, or possibly deported. This is because almost all women are out to get me.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #49
laranger
Moderator
 
laranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 604
Send a message via Yahoo to laranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
This is because almost all women are out to get me.
Horsepatooties, no woman in her right mind would even bother to do a thing with/to you because of your self-defeating attitude.
Keyrist your blather is getting old.
__________________
Mediocrity shouldn't be a life goal.
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.