FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2015, 11:27 PM   #2206
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Question How much do you export?

Hey Dani,

I don't want to seduce you into blabbing out any business secrets, but I am curious, and maybe you'll choose to answer. What fraction of your business revenue comes from sales within the USA versus outside the USA? And if you know, how does this compare with the experience of the FTV folks? Is there anything that might be done to recruit more overseas customers?


RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:46 PM   #2207
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Wink The bust is yet to come?

Hey Dani,

You're very pretty. But let's face facts: you're rather flat-chested compared to most women. If it's not too personal, have you ever considered getting implants, so you could look more like typical women do (see below)?


RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:22 AM   #2208
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Dani,

You're very pretty. But let's face facts: you're rather flat-chested compared to most women. If it's not too personal, have you ever considered getting implants, so you could look more like typical women do (see below)?
I'm pretty sure I've answered this question before.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:23 AM   #2209
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
V I A G R A
Most male talent are already on Viagra, Cialis or some other ED medication.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:23 AM   #2210
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hello Dani,

There is a partnership between ASU, the New America Foundation and Slate magazine called Future Tense, described here as an enterprise that "explores how emerging technologies will change the way we live."

The other year they published an article here titled How CGI Is Circumventing Porn's Condom Law. It writes in part:
In the year since Los Angeles County passed a law requiring all adult-film actors use condoms on film, the so-called Porn Valley has emptied out, as directors leave for less-green pastures like Vegas and Miami... But there?s an alternative to packing up and moving: simply digitizing the flesh back on. Gay porn company Falcon Studios is using CGI to re-create the bareback experience while its actors are fully strapped on... It?s unclear how much phallic CGI costs...
Of course, it's also at least possible that porn producers might agree with performers that they will fib about using condoms so that they can split the savings realized by not having to use CGI in post-production.

But as I pointed out in a previous posting on this site, the music video Pu$$y by Rammstein digitally added the genitalia of porn actor stunt-c@cks to the bodies of the band's members.

To date, while there are countless fully-animated (including 3D) cartoon pornos, especially Japanese anime, the use of special effects (FX) in live-action porn seems to be rather limited. (The most prominent counter-example of which I know is the 2005 film titled Pirates XXX.)

All this led me to remember that early last year, in the post here, I encouraged you to experiment with Chroma Key compositing so that your videos might be set in all sorts of interesting venues to which it would otherwise prove too inconvenient, expensive, or even impossible to mobilize.

Now that you are an engineering major, is the idea of doing something like this more likely to happen in the year to come? You mentioned that Rob FTV is working on a video game, which means he has a game engine at his disposal. Such engines have been used to provide simply choreographed theatrical animations, a technique called machinima. With Chroma Key footage of you, it would prove not that hard to composite your footage with such synthesized animations!
I'm confused...is this a question?
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:12 AM   #2211
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Question Asking about chroma-key again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post

...Now that you are an engineering major, is the idea of doing something like this [chroma-key] more likely to happen in the year to come?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I'm confused...is this a question?
YES IT IS!
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:23 AM   #2212
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Dani,

You're very pretty. But let's face facts: you're rather flat-chested compared to most women. If it's not too personal, have you ever considered getting implants, so you could look more like typical women do (see below)?
I'm pretty sure I've answered this question before.
Yes, you have:
Video Log d266 03:07 - 04:51
I'm sure you talked about it in other video logs, too.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:59 AM   #2213
godin23
Danielle Fan
 
godin23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 16
Default

Danielle hello l want to kow to look at your scenes in addidion to your site l wait your answer thank you
godin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:48 PM   #2214
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godin23 View Post
Danielle hello l want to kow to look at your scenes in addidion to your site l wait your answer thank you
no punctuation missing words hard to read

So you want to know how (or rather where) to look at Danielle's scenes on other sites than here?
You've seen Danielle's list of companies she worked for or traded shoots with?

Amateur Allure
Bang Bros
Brazzers
Cherry Pimps
Evil Angel
Homegrown
Kink
Naughty America
Naughty Boy (Clips4Sale)
Pro Villain
Reality Kings
Renna Ryann
Tate Hemlock (Photos only)
Twistys

and of course FTVGirls.com

You can see some additional, exclusive snaps of Danielle on her SnapGirlz channel.

There are a bunch of affiliate sites that have snippets of Danielle's scenes (photo or video) for advertisement. If you want to have the complete scenes, you don't want those.

I trust you don't want to know on what Tube sites stolen content got uploaded. Downloading Danielle's scenes there would be stealing once again.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:22 AM   #2215
godin23
Danielle Fan
 
godin23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 16
Default

je vous remercie Anor?e de votre r?ponse mais je reste fid?le au site de Danielle
godin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:39 PM   #2216
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godin23 View Post
je vous remercie Anor?e de votre r?ponse mais je reste fid?le au site de Danielle

--- Google translation:
Thank you for your response Anoree but I remain faithful to Danielle site
You're welcome.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:02 AM   #2217
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godin23 View Post
Danielle hello l want to kow to look at your scenes in addidion to your site l wait your answer thank you
If you go on my free informational site www.danielledelaunay.com you can find a list of the scenes I've shot.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:53 AM   #2218
hPX9YyFsV
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 6
Default Love those video logs

Hi Danielle,

It's been a few months since we've been in touch...I hope you and Hailey are doing well. I really miss your video logs...Would you mind giving us an update about your classes and your progress? I'd love to hear from you!

Steve from Chicago
hPX9YyFsV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:27 PM   #2219
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hPX9YyFsV View Post
Hi Danielle,

It's been a few months since we've been in touch...I hope you and Hailey are doing well. I really miss your video logs...Would you mind giving us an update about your classes and your progress? I'd love to hear from you!

Steve from Chicago
I plan on shooting some videos logs either today or sometime this week. I've been feeling under the weather since I got home from Las Vegas on Monday.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #2220
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Exclamation What do you think of the Playboy redesign dropping nudes?

Hey Dani,

It's no secret that with contemporary society's wide acceptance of erotic imagery and a virtually free method for publishing it (the Internet), for-profit erotic paper-based printing has gone into decline.

Recently, Playboy magazine, which pioneered mainstream acceptability of this artistic genre in America, announced that starting early in 2016, it would no longer publish (very) "nude" photographs of women. The New York Times writes about this here, saying:


[Playboy's] best-selling issue, in November of 1972, sold more than seven million copies... [but its] circulation has dropped from 5.6 million in 1975 to about 800,000 now... Many of the magazines that followed it have disappeared... In August of last year, its website dispensed with nudity. As a result... the average age of its reader dropped from 47 to just over 30, and its web traffic jumped to about 16 million from about four million unique users per month... There will still be a Playmate of the Month, but the pictures will be 'PG-13'...

Obviously, the change in editorial content will not address the problem all fixed media (books, music, films, etc.) suffer today because of the ease of making perfect copies of copyrighted material with practical impunity. But how interesting that by eliminating nudity, Playboy quadrupled website traffic.

What do you think about this development? Is it being discussed in the porn industry? Or is the whole thing a big non-event?
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:23 PM   #2221
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Default Minecraft - Is it MineCrack for kids?

Hey Dani,

I guess Carter, whom you mind now and then, is approaching the age where computer games will be an increasing focus of his attention. Has his Mom formed an opinion of their place in his life? I just listened to a fascinating BBC radio program podcast here which examines the impact of Minecraft on kids, and inquires about its potential benefits and hazards.

Carter aside, what sort of video games do you play when you want to relax? Do you find any of them addictive? How did they enter your life when you were younger?
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 09:20 PM   #2222
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Cool Horny Christmas to you!

Hey Dani,

Knowing your penchant for animated porn, as a belated skinflint Christmas present, I commend to your attention the free stop-motion short from 2004 here, titled Rudolph the Five-Legged Reindeer, from our twisted friends at the appropriately named MostOffensiveVideo.com. Poor Burl Ives must be spinning in his gave still! And damn - I never knew the North Pole had gotten so bad-a$$ ghetto!

My question: How old should Carter be before he's ready for this?


RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:55 PM   #2223
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Dani,

Knowing your penchant for animated porn, as a belated skinflint Christmas present, I commend to your attention the free stop-motion short from 2004 here, titled Rudolph the Five-Legged Reindeer, from our twisted friends at the appropriately named MostOffensiveVideo.com. Poor Burl Ives must be spinning in his gave still! And damn - I never knew the North Pole had gotten so bad-a$$ ghetto!

My question: How old should Carter be before he's ready for this?


I would rather not discuss my nephew on here
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:55 PM   #2224
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Dani,

I guess Carter, whom you mind now and then, is approaching the age where computer games will be an increasing focus of his attention. Has his Mom formed an opinion of their place in his life? I just listened to a fascinating BBC radio program podcast here which examines the impact of Minecraft on kids, and inquires about its potential benefits and hazards.

Carter aside, what sort of video games do you play when you want to relax? Do you find any of them addictive? How did they enter your life when you were younger?
I feel like I've discussed what video games I've played...not quite sure though.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #2225
Bestwishes666
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Danielle,
Your main financial competition must be all of the free adult content available on-line. In your experience, what is the best way to deliver "value added content" that will continue to attract paying customers for your work?
Bestwishes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:32 AM   #2226
evrygi
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Default Are you aware of your identity being stolen?

Hi I'm every guy and I'm in contact with somebody who I think is pretending to be you. Has that happened to you before?
evrygi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 11:57 AM   #2227
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrygi View Post
Hi I'm every guy and I'm in contact with somebody who I think is pretending to be you. Has that happened to you before?
May I answer?

Unfortunately you're not the only one who gets contacted by someone using Danielle's pictures. The photos are out there on the Internet and Danielle can't do much to stop the crooks from stealing and misusing them for scams.

We can only repeat not to give money to people you haven't spoken personally with - and just phone calls with email picture exchange don't count. Live video calls might.

Especially "popular" are scams where someone pretending to be Danielle (or any other name with her picture) is supposedly stuck in Africa, needing money for a ticket back home to the states. It's kind of an own industry, scamming Internet users for money, gifts or flight tickets, using false identities.
As most of these frauds originate in ... developing countries (i.e. Africa), neither US nor European jurisdiction can reach the criminals effectively.

By the way, Danielle isn't the only model who's pictures are abused for scams. Others you might now are Lia and Alison, but it can happen to anyone with beautiful pictures out on the Internet.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:58 PM   #2228
3stratman
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Default Questions about custom videos

Hi Danielle. I am interested in having a custom video made by you via the Customs4U site. I have a severe satin lingerie fetish, and a have a few particular items in mind that I would want you to wear in a video. Would it be possible for me to purchase the items online and have them shipped to you via mail for the shoot? Also, is Customs4U a good choice for have a custom video made, or do you have any other recommendations? Thanks.
3stratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #2229
tom61
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Default quetion for danielle

hi Danielle yes I am new here but I did not know about you until someone had using your pics which I have many of can you just tell me how you feel about the sort of people whom are using your video cilps and pics as bait on dating sites I hope I have put this question in the right category just that I lost a lot of money through these scammers using you to lure men in to a trap I believe you have been aware of it and I am so sorry that there are people like this taking advantage of a well known star in the making hope I haven't said anything wrong here
it would be nice to receive some feedback from you
tom61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:45 PM   #2230
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
hi Danielle yes I am new here but I did not know about you until someone had using your pics which I have many of can you just tell me how you feel about the sort of people whom are using your video cilps and pics as bait on dating sites I hope I have put this question in the right category just that I lost a lot of money through these scammers using you to lure men in to a trap I believe you have been aware of it and I am so sorry that there are people like this taking advantage of a well known star in the making hope I haven't said anything wrong here
it would be nice to receive some feedback from you
Hello Tom

Welcome to Danielle's Forum.

I moved your post into the existing question threat.

Maybe Danielle's Video Log D518 will answer your question already.

Edit:
Danielle just released the new Video Log D609 about scammers.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:39 AM   #2231
humpalong69
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Default are you involved with a man right now?

Hi Danielle, I was just wondering if you're involved with any guy at this time, and if so does he know of your activities and what does he think? And if you are he is one lucky dude! For sure!
humpalong69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #2232
tom61
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
May I answer?

Unfortunately you're not the only one who gets contacted by someone using Danielle's pictures. The photos are out there on the Internet and Danielle can't do much to stop the crooks from stealing and misusing them for scams.

We can only repeat not to give money to people you haven't spoken personally with - and just phone calls with email picture exchange don't count. Live video calls might.

Especially "popular" are scams where someone pretending to be Danielle (or any other name with her picture) is supposedly stuck in Africa, needing money for a ticket back home to the states. It's kind of an own industry, scamming Internet users for money, gifts or flight tickets, using false identities.
As most of these frauds originate in ... developing countries (i.e. Africa), neither US nor European jurisdiction can reach the criminals effectively.

By the way, Danielle isn't the only model who's pictures are abused for scams. Others you might now are Lia and Alison, but it can happen to anyone with beautiful pictures out on the Internet.
yes I have to be cautios on this one because I am also in contact who claims to be Danielle too also an Africa Ghana but gets really angry cos unfortunately she got quite a lot of money out of me and now insists wanting more for a marriage ceremony before she can fly here to Europe well its not going to happen why would a woman if was a woman be stuck in Ghana with no money using Danielle as bait ??? It took me awhile to find it was a scam but it was too late she already had my money and you will never get it back its sad thing and not good for Danielle I never knew Danielle before until now
And I do know she is good person in real life but the scammer whos using here is not good at all you now have to be careful now to know whos behind the scenes using the video clips in silent mode no one knows who is on that keyboard for an American check out their gramma the way they write certain words
tom61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:36 PM   #2233
Rambo56
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Default High Danielle I'm New Here! Got a Couple of Questions for You

Got a Couple of Questions for You if You Got Time?
First off Your Beautiful! I notice the post where they said there was a woman in Africa saying she was you, I've noticed all the post here are from 2008 I have been Talking to her for over a Month now we have become chat Buddies.
She's turned her came on and looks Just Like You and swears She Left the Site years back is She lying to me, She Told me That the site would not take here pics and Video's down I wonder Who'd telling the Truth Her Can You Provide proof Your Here Danielle she says here Real Name is I;m Not Going to say Ii know women use Screen Names for Acting so I will keep that to My Self. If Your really Here Please Respond! I need to know if I'm Being Scammed
Thanks Rambo
Rambo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:42 PM   #2234
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
Got a Couple of Questions for You if You Got Time?
First off Your Beautiful! I notice the post where they said there was a woman in Africa saying she was you, I've noticed all the post here are from 2008 I have been Talking to her for over a Month now we have become chat Buddies.
She's turned her came on and looks Just Like You and swears She Left the Site years back is She lying to me, She Told me That the site would not take here pics and Video's down I wonder Who'd telling the Truth Her Can You Provide proof Your Here Danielle she says here Real Name is I;m Not Going to say Ii know women use Screen Names for Acting so I will keep that to My Self. If Your really Here Please Respond! I need to know if I'm Being Scammed
Thanks Rambo
Hi Rambo

Welcome to Danielle's Forum.

This Forum (and Danielle's website) was founded 2008 and had its most frequented time then.
While the Forum unfortunately has become very silent, Danielle is still active and updating her site with new professional content as well as candid pictures and her free Video Logs.
In fact, Danielle has recorded a Video Log concerning scammers a couple of days ago: Video Log D609

Danielle has never been in Africa and your contact claiming to be retired Danielle is lying and most likely trying to get money out of you in the long run.

For proof, you can see and chat with Danielle live on Chaturbate. She announced a cam show there on her Twitter account @DanielleFTV for today, Thursday, July 28th at 6:30pm PST.

Edit:
Danielle rescheduled to 6:30pm on Sunday PST.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:20 PM   #2235
Rambo56
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Hi Thanks for the response This woman I've been chatting with has a Cam and has turned it on and showed me herself she Swears use to be Danielle and is living with her Mom her's a pic she sent Me You tell Me is this her well I'm not sure how to add a pic from my computer so Thanks for the video I'll be real care full of a scam Thanks again and Danielle You Very Hot Girl

[Edit: Merged (almost) double posts] A

Thanks I will be on the Look out for a scam she swears She's the Same Girl and has turn on her Camera for Me if it's not Her She has a Twin Wow is there some way she could have the same tattoo's and every thing I'm not going to give her name but she is going buy what she says is her real Name is there some way to show you a pic from my computer?
Rambo56

Last edited by Anoree; 07-31-2016 at 04:56 AM. Reason: (almost) double post
Rambo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:12 AM   #2236
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
swears She's the Same Girl and has turn on her Camera for Me if it's not Her She has a Twin Wow is there some way she could have the same tattoo's and every thing I'm not going to give her name but she is going buy what she says is her real Name is there some way to show you a pic from my computer?
Rambo56
Hmm... That's the third time I hear about a lookalike scammer being on cam with the same tattoos. Our real Danielle here had her tattoos removed by laser treatment and even the scars are vanishing. I can only imagine the scammers using some old Webcam shows of Danielle to make the impression of being live.

Did you have real interaction with the tattooed girl on cam? Was she answering your questions, saying your name?

You can add pictures to your posts as attachments with the paper clip above the text field when editing your post or stored on another web server with the Insert Image button. See WhyYou's FAQ Announcement at the top of the Forum's thread list, too.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 01:13 PM   #2237
Rambo56
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Default Scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hi Rambo

Welcome to Danielle's Forum.

This Forum (and Danielle's website) was founded 2008 and had its most frequented time then.
While the Forum unfortunately has become very silent, Danielle is still active and updating her site with new professional content as well as candid pictures and her free Video Logs.
In fact, Danielle has recorded a Video Log concerning scammers a couple of days ago: Video Log D609

Danielle has never been in Africa and your contact claiming to be retired Danielle is lying and most likely trying to get money out of you in the long run.

For proof, you can see and chat with Danielle live on Chaturbate. She announced a cam show there on her Twitter account @DanielleFTV for today, Thursday, July 28th at 6:30pm PST.

Edit:
Danielle rescheduled to 6:30pm on Sunday PST.
She Finally admitted she was Not Danielle her name is Joyce Mensah Thanks for the proof I busted her out on it. She is a Black woman from Ghana
Rambo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:14 PM   #2238
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
She Finally admitted she was Not Danielle her name is Joyce Mensah Thanks for the proof I busted her out on it. She is a Black woman from Ghana
Hi Rambo

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you got the scammer to admit her(?) doing.
I somehow doubt that Joyce Mensah is her real name, though. The scammer lied to you before, why should that be true?
Googling that name, an AIDS Ambassador shows up first. It seems to me like that would be a name scammers might like to turn the blame to.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:59 AM   #2239
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Default Don't judge a book by its cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
For proof, you can see and chat with Danielle live on Chaturbate. She announced a cam show there on her Twitter account @DanielleFTV for today, Thursday, July 28th at 6:30pm PST.

Edit:
Danielle rescheduled to 6:30pm on Sunday PST.
How do we know it's not Danielle's fanatically porn-hating Evil Twin Sister instead?
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 11:02 PM   #2240
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Cool Two dicks on one guy IRL

Hey Dani,

When I started discussing supernumerary organs in the 5 March 2014 post here, little did I suspect that by the end of that year some guy would publish a book (Amazon page here) exploring his life with what he claims is his pair of penises!


Assuming this guy is on the level, would you consider engaging him to stage a one-man DP shoot with you? I suspect this would be a porn FIRST, and free publication of an excerpt might help drive traffic to your Web site!
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:29 AM   #2241
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default

Hi Ron

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it would be "a porn first."
I've seen a scene like this back in the 80s or early 90s, in a VHS porn flick called "Freaks of Nature" if I recall correctly, in my juvenile curiosity search. (You don't learn about hermaphrodites and extreme proportions in school or from your parents.)

An interesting point might be that people with 2 sets of genitals, especially hermaphrodites, were considered touched by the gods and praised by antique Greeks and Romans, and not hidden away like today.

Nevertheless, it would be a great scene to watch with Danielle.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:59 AM   #2242
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Wink They say there is a shoe for every sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
An interesting point might be that people with 2 sets of genitals, especially hermaphrodites, were considered touched by the gods and praised by antique Greeks and Romans, and not hidden away like today.

Nevertheless, it would be a great scene to watch with Danielle.

I am having second thoughts about Dani screwing the guy with two dicks. But not to worry! If she finds doing the scene too much, she can always hire the girl with two pussies as her substitute, as explained in the video here.

RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:46 AM   #2243
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hey Dani,

When I started discussing supernumerary organs in the 5 March 2014 post here, little did I suspect that by the end of that year some guy would publish a book (Amazon page here) exploring his life with what he claims is his pair of penises!


Assuming this guy is on the level, would you consider engaging him to stage a one-man DP shoot with you? I suspect this would be a porn FIRST, and free publication of an excerpt might help drive traffic to your Web site!
Hell yeah I would!
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:49 AM   #2244
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo56 View Post
Hi Thanks for the response This woman I've been chatting with has a Cam and has turned it on and showed me herself she Swears use to be Danielle and is living with her Mom her's a pic she sent Me You tell Me is this her well I'm not sure how to add a pic from my computer so Thanks for the video I'll be real care full of a scam Thanks again and Danielle You Very Hot Girl

[Edit: Merged (almost) double posts] A

Thanks I will be on the Look out for a scam she swears She's the Same Girl and has turn on her Camera for Me if it's not Her She has a Twin Wow is there some way she could have the same tattoo's and every thing I'm not going to give her name but she is going buy what she says is her real Name is there some way to show you a pic from my computer?
Rambo56
It's all a scam! Gawd I despise these damn scammers! I've heard that they've been stealing my cam shows and using them as "proof" that they are in fact real. What I can't understand though is why the person who is watching the scammer wouldn't ask them specific questions during the video that would require a specific answer (like "what's todays date?").
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:51 AM   #2245
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
How do we know it's not Danielle's fanatically porn-hating Evil Twin Sister instead?
As far as I know I'm one of a kind
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:52 AM   #2246
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpalong69 View Post
Hi Danielle, I was just wondering if you're involved with any guy at this time, and if so does he know of your activities and what does he think? And if you are he is one lucky dude! For sure!
Nope, nope.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 12:53 AM   #2247
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stratman View Post
Hi Danielle. I am interested in having a custom video made by you via the Customs4U site. I have a severe satin lingerie fetish, and a have a few particular items in mind that I would want you to wear in a video. Would it be possible for me to purchase the items online and have them shipped to you via mail for the shoot? Also, is Customs4U a good choice for have a custom video made, or do you have any other recommendations? Thanks.
You can always use my online store www.daniellesstore.com. If you would like to mail items for me to use in the custom video please mail it to Danielle Delaunay 3116 S Mill Ave #616 Tempe, AZ 85282 USA.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 01:36 AM   #2248
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
By the way, Danielle isn't the only model who's pictures are abused for scams. Others you might now are Lia and Alison, but it can happen to anyone with beautiful pictures out on the Internet.
Apparently I am insanely popular with scammers because I've received three emails today alone about people being scammed by people using my stolen pics.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:47 AM   #2249
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Wink Porn safety

Hey Dani,

I bet you don't fully appreciate how much - when I was a lad long ago - that people once thought porn was dangerous to one's mental health. In fact, before you could sell some porn to the public - even soft-core solo-girl stuff - you had to subject it to thorough animal testing - by chimpanzees and robots!


To remove any doubt that I am pulling your leg, much less one of your naughty parts, I refer you to video evidence here.

Oh, I hope you're not offended that the video explicitly shows spanking the monkey!

Anyway, what I want to know is, do you pretest the porn you create for safety?
And if so, how much *extra* do you charge for the porn that fails the testing?

Best, Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WatchingDangerousPorn.jpg (12.5 KB, 71 views)
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:24 AM   #2250
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,985
Default longest time spent in bathtub

Hi Danielle

Last Sunday I had some relaxing time in my bathtub again, using an iTab to roam through the internet. I ended up spending 4 hours in there and decided I'd finally had to get out of the tub before I would have had to add hot water a second time.

What is the longest time you spent in a bathtub?
What's your favorite activity in there? (I could bet it's reading.)
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #2251
RileyB
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pahrump Nv
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Apparently I am insanely popular with scammers because I've received three emails today alone about people being scammed by people using my stolen pics.
Ya it happened to me over the course of six months
RileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:00 AM   #2252
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Wink Bathtub antics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hi Danielle
...What is the longest time you spent in a bathtub?
What's your favorite activity in there? (I could bet it's reading.)
It's quite possible her favorite activity is the same naughty one the lyrics of a famous French song hinted at in the performance from 2003 at Euro-Disney recorded online here.

RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 02:03 PM   #2253
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 184
Cool Helping people be smarter consumers

Hey Dani,

P. T. Barnum supposedly once said that "There's a sucker born every minute." No system, however perfect, will protect dimwits from hurting themselves, but at least we can try to reduce the incidence of harm.

A few years ago, in a post here, I described a very simple scheme by which the adult industry might greatly reduce the amount of fraud associated with it - and maybe spare someone like you some of the abuse you suffer from folks burned by scammers who impersonate you online.

I know you follow APAC on Twitter here; are you a member? Have they ever tried to undertake a scheme like the one I detailed? If you are an APAC member, might you forward such a suggestion as part of your relationship with them?

Pending the type of identity-authenticated central registry I advocate, I suggest that you regularly police the better-known porn megasites which publish summary material about you. In particular, I draw your attention to the Internet Adult Fim Database, by far the most comprehensive index of the adult industry online, which publishes a profile for you here. It's the first place someone like me (and maybe many other people) would go to determine which are the most likely reliable sources information about you.
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:47 PM   #2254
blay
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Default

hi danielle how do you like your sex to be
--- merged --- (A)
hi danielle i love you
I'm blay I'd like to know you
so how do you like your sex
blay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.