FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite Female Talent Poll (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3693)

danielle_ftv 09-28-2011 02:51 AM

Favorite Female Talent Poll

I wanted to make a poll of all the girls that I have shot with and see who you guys liked the most but unfortunately it only let's me make 10 different poll choices. I have chosen my favorite girls that I've worked with and I would like to see who you're favorite is.

http://www.danielleftv.com/girls.jpg

CK1 09-28-2011 04:17 AM

do i have to pick one? there are so many. some is because i just like them as much as you, others because of the chemestry between the two of you. as long as you are having fun the scene is hot.... but if i had my choice i would say the one that never happened... you and lia.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 09-28-2011 01:22 PM

I really enjoyed the work you did with Leslie. She was so cute and flexible! Loved the fisting scenes, too. Zeba (Brooke Lee Adams) was great, too. She had some health issues that put her out of commission for awhile, I read somewhere. I hear she doesn't do many videos save for solo sets now.

danielle_ftv 09-28-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 35272)
do i have to pick one? there are so many. some is because i just like them as much as you, others because of the chemestry between the two of you. as long as you are having fun the scene is hot.... but if i had my choice i would say the one that never happened... you and lia.

I didn't put Lia up just because I figured she would get the most votes since she's already so popular :)

danielle_ftv 09-28-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 35273)
I really enjoyed the work you did with Leslie. She was so cute and flexible! Loved the fisting scenes, too. Zeba (Brooke Lee Adams) was great, too. She had some health issues that put her out of commission for awhile, I read somewhere. I hear she doesn't do many videos save for solo sets now.

I heard about that. I hope it gets all taken care of. She was such a sweet girl and I had an absolute blast with her.

bobthehob 09-28-2011 10:51 PM

Definitely Lina! Your video with her is my all time favorite! :D

Enigma 09-29-2011 01:36 PM

I'm promgoing to be lazy here, but any chane of pic's to represent the modles in question please?

danielle_ftv 09-29-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigma2 (Post 35287)
I'm promgoing to be lazy here, but any chane of pic's to represent the modles in question please?

Not a bad idea at all.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 10-07-2011 06:48 AM

any chance for return shoots with these ladies? :)

Texasdrake 10-07-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 35273)

Brooke was one of my top fave models on the site.I didn't know she had health problems.Hope what ever it was she would recover from it.

Max 10-08-2011 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 35332)
Brooke was one of my top fave models on the site.I didn't know she had health problems.Hope what ever it was she would recover from it.

Somehow, I heard that she had cancer or something. Without a doubt, Brooke Lee Adams is the hottest of those girls other than Danielle.

mancocapac 10-08-2011 03:50 PM

I really enjoyed Zeba and Lina a lot, but voted for the understated Miyu.

danielle_ftv 10-08-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mancocapac (Post 35334)
I really enjoyed Zeba and Lina a lot, but voted for the understated Miyu.

Well I "enjoyed" them all :D

danielle_ftv 10-08-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 35330)
any chance for return shoots with these ladies? :)

Probably not unfortunately.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 10-09-2011 01:12 PM

I understand. I know Leslie, Zeba, Renna, and Brynn have all gone on to their own successes elsewhere. I'm not sure of the others. Oh well. It just means we have new faces to look forward to. They have got a pretty good measuring stick though, especially for the tough crowd around here. :)

Anoree 10-09-2011 05:49 PM

It took some time for me to vote. I wanted to watch all the girl-girl videos on your site again first.
Based upon the amount of fun you seemed to have together I had to vote for Brynn and Renna. It was a close tie between the two, but Renna got a little bit ahead because you did a variety of scenes, including my favorite, public nudity.

Off the top of my head (which included the FTVGirls shots as well) I would have voted for Zeba and Lina. Zeba because she's SUCH a cutie, and Lina because how big she was after you as well.

It was a tough call. They're ALL beautiful and you had good chemistry going on with every one of them. Very nice work!

danielle_ftv 10-09-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 35337)
I understand. I know Leslie, Zeba, Renna, and Brynn have all gone on to their own successes elsewhere. I'm not sure of the others. Oh well. It just means we have new faces to look forward to. They have got a pretty good measuring stick though, especially for the tough crowd around here. :)

Huh...Leslie?

danielle_ftv 10-09-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 35338)
It took some time for me to vote. I wanted to watch all the girl-girl videos on your site again first.
Based upon the amount of fun you seemed to have together I had to vote for Brynn and Renna. It was a close tie between the two, but Renna got a little bit ahead because you did a variety of scenes, including my favorite, public nudity.

Off the top of my head (which included the FTVGirls shots as well) I would have voted for Zeba and Lina. Zeba because she's SUCH a cutie, and Lina because how big she was after you as well.

It was a tough call. They're ALL beautiful and you had good chemistry going on with every one of them. Very nice work!

That's so cool that you watched them all before voting.

Index-of-Beauty Ben 10-11-2011 12:45 PM

Yeah, I thought Leslie went on to work somewhere else under a different name for just one time. She has since not appeared in anything, unless those sources are untrue which I would not doubt. I do wish she would do more work. She was one of my favorites on FTV.

danielle_ftv 10-11-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben (Post 35353)
Yeah, I thought Leslie went on to work somewhere else under a different name for just one time. She has since not appeared in anything, unless those sources are untrue which I would not doubt. I do wish she would do more work. She was one of my favorites on FTV.

Interesting. I will have to do some research and see if I can find it.

HyperSexual 10-13-2011 05:34 PM

Very similar to Anoree's approach to this poll, I felt it only fair that I revisit some of the amazing scenes you have shared with each of these beautiful women... well, of course, it was an utterly fantastic reason / excuse to sit and watch a whole bunch of your sensational movies back-to-back as well ;)

And after much deliberation, I voted for Renna.

Again, I find myself agreeing with Anoree when he explained his voting reason: you seem to have such fun with Renna, and that genuine rapport that the two of you have really does come across on camera, which makes the whole viewing experience for me / us (the viewer) so much more exciting and arousing.

Every shoot you do with whoever the lucky person is never fails to be anything other than utterly fantastic, but for this poll: you + Renna = dynamite!

Hyper x

danielle_ftv 10-14-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperSexual (Post 35386)
Very similar to Anoree's approach to this poll, I felt it only fair that I revisit some of the amazing scenes you have shared with each of these beautiful women... well, of course, it was an utterly fantastic reason / excuse to sit and watch a whole bunch of your sensational movies back-to-back as well ;)

And after much deliberation, I voted for Renna.

Again, I find myself agreeing with Anoree when he explained his voting reason: you seem to have such fun with Renna, and that genuine rapport that the two of you have really does come across on camera, which makes the whole viewing experience for me / us (the viewer) so much more exciting and arousing.

Every shoot you do with whoever the lucky person is never fails to be anything other than utterly fantastic, but for this poll: you + Renna = dynamite!

Hyper x

I did have a blast with Renna. She is incredibly easy to get a long with. And being hot didn't hurt :D