FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which of my favorite female talent girls do you like the most?
Renna 6 21.43%
Paige 3 10.71%
Leslie 7 25.00%
Brynn 6 21.43%
Shana 2 7.14%
Lina 3 10.71%
Sophia 3 10.71%
Miyu 6 21.43%
Chloe 5 17.86%
Zeba 13 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Favorite Female Talent Poll

I wanted to make a poll of all the girls that I have shot with and see who you guys liked the most but unfortunately it only let's me make 10 different poll choices. I have chosen my favorite girls that I've worked with and I would like to see who you're favorite is.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-29-2011 at 08:34 PM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

do i have to pick one? there are so many. some is because i just like them as much as you, others because of the chemestry between the two of you. as long as you are having fun the scene is hot.... but if i had my choice i would say the one that never happened... you and lia.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

I really enjoyed the work you did with Leslie. She was so cute and flexible! Loved the fisting scenes, too. Zeba (Brooke Lee Adams) was great, too. She had some health issues that put her out of commission for awhile, I read somewhere. I hear she doesn't do many videos save for solo sets now.
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
do i have to pick one? there are so many. some is because i just like them as much as you, others because of the chemestry between the two of you. as long as you are having fun the scene is hot.... but if i had my choice i would say the one that never happened... you and lia.
I didn't put Lia up just because I figured she would get the most votes since she's already so popular
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
I really enjoyed the work you did with Leslie. She was so cute and flexible! Loved the fisting scenes, too. Zeba (Brooke Lee Adams) was great, too. She had some health issues that put her out of commission for awhile, I read somewhere. I hear she doesn't do many videos save for solo sets now.
I heard about that. I hope it gets all taken care of. She was such a sweet girl and I had an absolute blast with her.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
bobthehob
Danielle Fan

Definitely Lina! Your video with her is my all time favorite!
bobthehob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I'm promgoing to be lazy here, but any chane of pic's to represent the modles in question please?
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma2 View Post
I'm promgoing to be lazy here, but any chane of pic's to represent the modles in question please?
Not a bad idea at all.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 AM   #9
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

any chance for return shoots with these ladies?
Old 10-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Brooke was one of my top fave models on the site.I didn't know she had health problems.Hope what ever it was she would recover from it.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:55 AM   #11
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Brooke was one of my top fave models on the site.I didn't know she had health problems.Hope what ever it was she would recover from it.
Somehow, I heard that she had cancer or something. Without a doubt, Brooke Lee Adams is the hottest of those girls other than Danielle.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I really enjoyed Zeba and Lina a lot, but voted for the understated Miyu.
mancocapac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
I really enjoyed Zeba and Lina a lot, but voted for the understated Miyu.
Well I "enjoyed" them all
Old 10-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
any chance for return shoots with these ladies?
Probably not unfortunately.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #15
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

I understand. I know Leslie, Zeba, Renna, and Brynn have all gone on to their own successes elsewhere. I'm not sure of the others. Oh well. It just means we have new faces to look forward to. They have got a pretty good measuring stick though, especially for the tough crowd around here.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
Anoree

It took some time for me to vote. I wanted to watch all the girl-girl videos on your site again first.
Based upon the amount of fun you seemed to have together I had to vote for Brynn and Renna. It was a close tie between the two, but Renna got a little bit ahead because you did a variety of scenes, including my favorite, public nudity.

Off the top of my head (which included the FTVGirls shots as well) I would have voted for Zeba and Lina. Zeba because she's SUCH a cutie, and Lina because how big she was after you as well.

It was a tough call. They're ALL beautiful and you had good chemistry going on with every one of them. Very nice work!
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I understand. I know Leslie, Zeba, Renna, and Brynn have all gone on to their own successes elsewhere. I'm not sure of the others. Oh well. It just means we have new faces to look forward to. They have got a pretty good measuring stick though, especially for the tough crowd around here.
Huh...Leslie?
Old 10-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
It took some time for me to vote. I wanted to watch all the girl-girl videos on your site again first.
Based upon the amount of fun you seemed to have together I had to vote for Brynn and Renna. It was a close tie between the two, but Renna got a little bit ahead because you did a variety of scenes, including my favorite, public nudity.

Off the top of my head (which included the FTVGirls shots as well) I would have voted for Zeba and Lina. Zeba because she's SUCH a cutie, and Lina because how big she was after you as well.

It was a tough call. They're ALL beautiful and you had good chemistry going on with every one of them. Very nice work!
That's so cool that you watched them all before voting.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #19
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Yeah, I thought Leslie went on to work somewhere else under a different name for just one time. She has since not appeared in anything, unless those sources are untrue which I would not doubt. I do wish she would do more work. She was one of my favorites on FTV.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Yeah, I thought Leslie went on to work somewhere else under a different name for just one time. She has since not appeared in anything, unless those sources are untrue which I would not doubt. I do wish she would do more work. She was one of my favorites on FTV.
Interesting. I will have to do some research and see if I can find it.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #21
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Very similar to Anoree's approach to this poll, I felt it only fair that I revisit some of the amazing scenes you have shared with each of these beautiful women... well, of course, it was an utterly fantastic reason / excuse to sit and watch a whole bunch of your sensational movies back-to-back as well

And after much deliberation, I voted for Renna.

Again, I find myself agreeing with Anoree when he explained his voting reason: you seem to have such fun with Renna, and that genuine rapport that the two of you have really does come across on camera, which makes the whole viewing experience for me / us (the viewer) so much more exciting and arousing.

Every shoot you do with whoever the lucky person is never fails to be anything other than utterly fantastic, but for this poll: you + Renna = dynamite!

Hyper x
HyperSexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
Very similar to Anoree's approach to this poll, I felt it only fair that I revisit some of the amazing scenes you have shared with each of these beautiful women... well, of course, it was an utterly fantastic reason / excuse to sit and watch a whole bunch of your sensational movies back-to-back as well

And after much deliberation, I voted for Renna.

Again, I find myself agreeing with Anoree when he explained his voting reason: you seem to have such fun with Renna, and that genuine rapport that the two of you have really does come across on camera, which makes the whole viewing experience for me / us (the viewer) so much more exciting and arousing.

Every shoot you do with whoever the lucky person is never fails to be anything other than utterly fantastic, but for this poll: you + Renna = dynamite!

Hyper x
I did have a blast with Renna. She is incredibly easy to get a long with. And being hot didn't hurt