FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: What did you think of my first bdsm videos?
I loved it! Please shoot more bdsm videos. 5 33.33%
It was okay. I just enjoy seeing you. 5 33.33%
I didn't like it at all. No more please. 1 6.67%
I don't really have an opinion on it. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default First BDSM Videos Poll

Now that all of the bdsm videos are up on my website I would like to know what everyone thinks about it. Any suggestions on the next bdsm videos? Anything else you would like to see? Anything that you didn't particularly care for?
Old 12-04-2011, 07:36 AM   #2
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thumbs up

I may post another response when I have more time. For now my first impression is the high quality and elegant class of the production, excellent acting by Danielle and James, the scenery, costumes, story, dialogue, camera work, props... all are outstanding and far above what I have seen elsewhere.

Frankly I have no criticism about any detail other than I would have liked to hear James better. He has a good voice and presence that conveyed sincerity and confidence in his character. Having worked on movie sets myself I can empathize with the challenges of obtaining good sound reproduction. James' voice needed to speak softly and intimately at times. If he spoke loudly it could have come across as strained or inappropriate to the moment.

I am a part-time music and sound person and would have liked to have had some included, but that would have required a more extensive production than reasonable. If it is not applied skillfully, in post-production, it can ruin a scene. If it is done well it can add dimension to the dramatic effect. In my opinion this piece does not need it.

As it is, fortunately every ruffle, whimper, word, cry and lash that had an essential meaning was clearly audible, the lighting and washes were excellently applied, adding up to a remarkable sense of intimacy and of being there in person. For anyone who doesn't know, this is extraordinarily difficult to achieve. It takes a high degree of talent, intuitive connection and understanding between all involved. Kudos to everyone!

This is a great piece Danielle and her team can be proud of. As with her other work, I feel this has raised the bar for this subject matter. Audiences and those producing in the industry would do well to take serious notice of this lady's exceptional performances, artistic sense and unique creativity.

Bottom line, it appears evident that she does what she loves, loves what she does, has the very rare ability to communicate her natural sincerity, honesty and openness, with integrity to her audiences. Adding to all that is her humility...if not, thankfully, modesty.

But don't tell her I said so, the brat might let it go to her head.

Last edited by STAR; 12-04-2011 at 07:57 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
I may post another response when I have more time. For now my first impression is the high quality and elegant class of the production, excellent acting by Danielle and James, the scenery, costumes, story, dialogue, camera work, props... all are outstanding and far above what I have seen elsewhere.

Frankly I have no criticism about any detail other than I would have liked to hear James better. He has a good voice and presence that conveyed sincerity and confidence in his character. Having worked on movie sets myself I can empathize with the challenges of obtaining good sound reproduction. James' voice needed to speak softly and intimately at times. If he spoke loudly it could have come across as strained or inappropriate to the moment.

I am a part-time music and sound person and would have liked to have had some included, but that would have required a more extensive production than reasonable. If it is not applied skillfully, in post-production, it can ruin a scene. If it is done well it can add dimension to the dramatic effect. In my opinion this piece does not need it.

As it is, fortunately every ruffle, whimper, word, cry and lash that had an essential meaning was clearly audible, the lighting and washes were excellently applied, adding up to a remarkable sense of intimacy and of being there in person. For anyone who doesn't know, this is extraordinarily difficult to achieve. It takes a high degree of talent, intuitive connection and understanding between all involved. Kudos to everyone!

This is a great piece Danielle and her team can be proud of. As with her other work, I feel this has raised the bar for this subject matter. Audiences and those producing in the industry would do well to take serious notice of this lady's exceptional performances, artistic sense and unique creativity.

Bottom line, it appears evident that she does what she loves, loves what she does, has the very rare ability to communicate her natural sincerity, honesty and openness, with integrity to her audiences. Adding to all that is her humility...if not, thankfully, modesty.

But don't tell her I said so, the brat might let it go to her head.
Wow...I really, truly appreciate you writing all this. I love how you made specific comments about things (lighting, sound, etc). It really does give me an idea of what worked. Thank you for writing this.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Wow...I really, truly appreciate you writing all this. I love how you made specific comments about things (lighting, sound, etc). It really does give me an idea of what worked. Thank you for writing this.
Welcome. My pleasure. Exploring my feelings and observations of your work increases my enjoyment. As I dig deeper for what I think and feel about you and your work I notice more of how it affects me. Some fun that is, oh yes...

"All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough." (Angelina Jolie)

"If I had a penny everytime I thought of u..I'd still miss u but at least I'll be rich!"

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
~ Butch Hancock ~

"Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important."
~ Hermione Gingold ~

"There is absolutely no discrepancy between lovemaking and humor. Sex is wonderful, but it's also funny. Just think of all the wonderful and hilarious things we can do with these amazing bodies we get to play in!

Certainly sex should put a smile on your face and a laugh in your belly, because like life itself, sex should not be taken too seriously. Good sex is just that because, among other things, it's fun and games. If it isn't, it may soon cease to be good sex."

Last edited by STAR; 12-05-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:23 AM   #5
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I don't really care to see anything that involves men in any way, the only penis I want to see is my own, but the BDSM stuff is fine if you want to do it for other members, but I don't really care for it. The only element of sadism I have sexually is that I like to see women get hit by whipped cream pies. My friend says he likes it too. Could you should get in a pie fight with some of your girlfriends for another shoot?
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I don't really care to see anything that involves men in any way, the only penis I want to see is my own, but the BDSM stuff is fine if you want to do it for other members, but I don't really care for it. The only element of sadism I have sexually is that I like to see women get hit by whipped cream pies. My friend says he likes it too. Could you should get in a pie fight with some of your girlfriends for another shoot?
To be perfectly honest I doubt that I will do that. It isn't something that turns me on at all. That isn't really part of bdsm either. Who knows though...maybe I'll shoot for a website that does things like that.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
...Could you should get in a pie fight with some of your girlfriends for another shoot?
...while skydiving with a marching band. Sweet.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:53 AM   #8
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thought your first BDSM video was ok. All the tech stuff ie. the lighting,sound etc was perfect. Thought the period costumes lent a romantic twist to the shoot and thought it was a great idea on your part. Since you wore the period costumes thought it would have been better if you hadn't worn the bra but a corset instead and for those who might have a stocking fetish you could have worn a pair of stockings also. Not the pantyhose type but the cloth type.You played your part fairly well but James on the other hand clearly he never played or is a DOM in real life. It looks to me like he was just going through the motions.If you end up doing another BDSM video james would need to practice his role beforehand or find someone who can do a convincing DOM.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:58 AM   #9
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
To be perfectly honest I doubt that I will do that. It isn't something that turns me on at all. That isn't really part of bdsm either. Who knows though...maybe I'll shoot for a website that does things like that.
There are a few out there, but it's hard to find that stuff. I do however respect your desire not to do it, and I understand if it doesn't turn you on. It's just really hard to find that stuff.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:20 AM   #10
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thumbs up

Well, Max, if you wouldn't mind a suggestion?

If you do, stop reading here. \\\

Ah, I knew you couldn't resist!

OK, so... I'll tell my story and you can make of it what you will . I was driving on a main street one year (?) and noticed a group of really cute girls in bikinis and a few guys with a sign saying "Bikini Car Wash $5". Long story short (that's what we all say isn't it?) I ended up going to the nearby market, buying a pack of paper plates and a load of whipped cream canisters.

Needless to say a riotous time was had by all and their business increased decisively as I had predicted. They insisted on re-imbursing me my investment and I enjoyed a lovely, lovely afternoon.

I really should charge for this s**t. But Gawd it's so simple.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #11
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
You played your part fairly well but James on the other hand clearly he never played or is a DOM in real life. It looks to me like he was just going through the motions.If you end up doing another BDSM video james would need to practice his role beforehand or find someone who can do a convincing DOM.
I guess James did hold back a lot, so Danielle's first BDSM shoot wouldn't get too hard. He actually belongs to the staff of that dungeon.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #12
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Arrow

Be that as it may, we have seen or known of bruises, rashes & vaginal rope burns on Danielle from James already. I have previously stated my less-than-admirable opinion of his skill and questioned the term "Master" being aplied to him in certain terms. It's not like highly skilled "Masters" grow on whipping posts or anything.

He is a sincere actor, he performed very well, looked good and is believable. This work is not by any means easy, in any case especially if you've never done this chit on camera, with the clock ticking, under hot lights in the heat of a Phoenix summer.

So I cut the guy some slack because he's earned it. Would I turn one of my girls over to him for BDSM? F**k no! Sorry! But that is not the issue here. The First BDSM Poll is. And on those terms, in this production, in my opinion he did a stellar job within this context! He was confident, consistent, performed excellently and in character for the story.

Remember who he was dealing with; the daughter of an aristocrat whose mother had sent her to him in good faith having been his prior. One does not nail such a person's t*ts to the wall and brand her with irons. Nor does one lay open flesh or cause any permanent damage.

This is not an expendable slave girl or kidnap victim a reckless sadist grabbed off the street to shred & feed to the dogs.

OK I'm done huffin' and puffin'.

Probably.

Last edited by STAR; 12-06-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
Planeboy
Just Visiting

Dear Danielle,

I liked seeing you in a bdsm-scene. As you said it isn't Kink quality and you don't really seem to enjoy some of it.. It looks like some scenes are acted too much, which is a bit of a shame.

If you'd ask me, I'd let you sign up for a real Kink shoot straight away. Maybe one of the things you might enjoy are the fuckingmachines series or device bondage.. pure pleasure (for some other guys here: there are no males that 'insert' here here ) and it's a bit more as you'd enjoy it I suppose.

Keep making videos since you're a goddess to look at!!
Planeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #14
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I really appreciate the feedback you guys. Hopefully your comments will make my next bdsm shoot amazing.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I guess James did hold back a lot, so Danielle's first BDSM shoot wouldn't get too hard. He actually belongs to the staff of that dungeon.
True. We figured for the first shoot that we didn't want it to get too rough (like Kink.com rough).
Old 12-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Thought your first BDSM video was ok. All the tech stuff ie. the lighting,sound etc was perfect. Thought the period costumes lent a romantic twist to the shoot and thought it was a great idea on your part. Since you wore the period costumes thought it would have been better if you hadn't worn the bra but a corset instead and for those who might have a stocking fetish you could have worn a pair of stockings also. Not the pantyhose type but the cloth type.You played your part fairly well but James on the other hand clearly he never played or is a DOM in real life. It looks to me like he was just going through the motions.If you end up doing another BDSM video james would need to practice his role beforehand or find someone who can do a convincing DOM.
I was trying to find a authentic looking corset to go under the dress but they were all incredibly expensive. I was also looking at getting an old school chemise for underneath the dress but they seemed to bulky and I figured it would show too much under the dress. The stocking idea is a great one...I definitely should have done that.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

The bdsm shoot was about 5 or 6 hours long. It was shot in a dungeon that was 95 degrees or more. James was in leather pants, leather boots, a very heavy shirt and jacket...he did not have it easy by any means and if anything I think he performed incredibly well. Again we had never shot anything like it before...we had never shot in the dungeon. Trying to figure out the lighting and sound was a pain in the butt. We had to move the lights around about 6 or 7 times which is a huge pain in the butt (as anyone photographer will know). To be honest because we were moving around so much and I had to focus on the camera and positioning I wasn't able to get into "sub space" fully. That doesn't mean that I wasn't into it. I was...I very much enjoyed myself and was very pleased with the end result (well other than the fact that there wasn't a "pop shot"). I think it could have turned out way different if we didn't have to constantly stop, move the equipment, take pictures, etc. It would have been more organic and I of course I would have been able to get in "sub space" and would have been able to completely and utterly lose myself in the session. For the stuff we wanted to shoot (the flogging, bondage, different areas, etc.) it just wasn't possible though.

There is no pleasing everyone (which I realized quite a while ago). The shoot was either too hard or too soft for people. Of course some people aren't going to like the fact that there is a guy in the shoot.

I really hope none of you are upset by these comments. They aren't towards anyone in specific...I just wanted to clear some things up.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #18
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I was trying to find a authentic looking corset to go under the dress but they were all incredibly expensive. I was also looking at getting an old school chemise for underneath the dress but they seemed to bulky and I figured it would show too much under the dress. The stocking idea is a great one...I definitely should have done that.
it would have been cool getting corset that would fit during the same period as the costumes and myself knows how expensive Authentic period clothing is cause I had price them for different shoots I was thinking of doing.
But any corest would have worked even better if it had match the dress as for the color or close to the colors of the dress.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #19
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
The bdsm shoot was about 5 or 6 hours long. It was shot in a dungeon that was 95 degrees or more. James was in leather pants, leather boots, a very heavy shirt and jacket...he did not have it easy by any means and if anything I think he performed incredibly well. Again we had never shot anything like it before...we had never shot in the dungeon. Trying to figure out the lighting and sound was a pain in the butt. We had to move the lights around about 6 or 7 times which is a huge pain in the butt (as anyone photographer will know). To be honest because we were moving around so much and I had to focus on the camera and positioning I wasn't able to get into "sub space" fully. That doesn't mean that I wasn't into it. I was...I very much enjoyed myself and was very pleased with the end result (well other than the fact that there wasn't a "pop shot"). I think it could have turned out way different if we didn't have to constantly stop, move the equipment, take pictures, etc. It would have been more organic and I of course I would have been able to get in "sub space" and would have been able to completely and utterly lose myself in the session. For the stuff we wanted to shoot (the flogging, bondage, different areas, etc.) it just wasn't possible though.

There is no pleasing everyone (which I realized quite a while ago). The shoot was either too hard or too soft for people. Of course some people aren't going to like the fact that there is a guy in the shoot.

I really hope none of you are upset by these comments. They aren't towards anyone in specific...I just wanted to clear some things up.
I can see not getting in the mood of the Master/Slaves roles when you always thinking of the lighting postions and making sure you were angle correctly for the camera,etc.. and doing it for 5-6 hrs in a 95 degree room would had me quiting after the first hour.What had me confuse is I would think they would had some kind of A/C or air flow going through that room knowing that BDSM would get the people worked up and overheated.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:51 AM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I can see not getting in the mood of the Master/Slaves roles when you always thinking of the lighting postions and making sure you were angle correctly for the camera,etc.. and doing it for 5-6 hrs in a 95 degree room would had me quiting after the first hour.What had me confuse is I would think they would had some kind of A/C or air flow going through that room knowing that BDSM would get the people worked up and overheated.
There was but we had to turn most them off because the camera was picking the sound up on the video. That's part of the reason why you can't really hear James and I too clearly.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #21
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:

Great comments, Danielle. Sheds light on what it was like behind the scenes.

You guys poured your hearts, skills and talents into this and it shows. I am amazed and surprised you and James had to move equipment, direct, perform, tend to sound, manage background preparations, space, scheduling, costuming & props, editing *and...etc... and still deliver with a classy product. Absolutely astounding.

I would like to retract the negative comments I made about James. My respect and admiration for him has gone up after re-viewing the piece. What I wrote before seems unfair now.

Bukowski:

"Any a*****e can chase a skirt, art takes discipline."

"American women drove hard bargains and they ended up looking the worst for it. The few natural American women left were mostly in Texas and Louisiana."

"But now and then, a woman walks up, full blossom, a woman just bursting out of her dress…a sex creature, a curse, the end of it all."

"I have been treated better than I should have been---not by life in general nor by the machinery of things but by women."

"Anything is a waste of time unless you are f***ing well or creating well or getting well or looming toward a kind of phantom-love-happiness."

Last edited by STAR; 12-07-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #22
Walt
Just Visiting

Danielle, I personally enjoyed the bondage shoot. I am also glad that you enjoyed it (as best you could with all the equipment movement, etc. Must be frustrating to want to get into it, and have to stop all the time, lol.)

Of course I love your hardcore work (yes, the modeling work, too.) Being a bondage "freak" myself, I most definitely loved the videos and hope to see you do more.

Personally, Sweetie and I are into "love" bondage. Not so much whipping, spanking, hitting, anything toward the violent side of things. I find it hard to accept nipple clamps, but they ARE very exciting, and I know there are those that don't generate a lot of pain (til you take them off, lol.) I basically liked seeing you helpless and "at the will" of the master, open to him to have you as he wishes (lucky son-of-a-gun, lol.)

Sweetie does like being tied up and worked to orgasm. I like Ball gags, her less so, but she will let me use them. So, I would enjoy you employing ball gags, and more on your back with legs spread. I know the kink sites do some pretty serious stuff, and while it gets a little heavy, if you wanted to endure some of their work, I would sure love to see it. Fantasizing about having sex with you is a fantastic dream, and Sweetie loves your work, too.

Thank you for all you do.
Walt is offline   Reply With Quote