FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: What is your reaction to knowing my first hardcore anal scene will be up next month?
Raging hard on 24 58.54%
Semi boner 11 26.83%
Totally flaccid 3 7.32%
That makes me sick 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default Anal Sex Poll

My 300th members area update is coming up next month. I plan on doing my first ever anal sex scene this month and putting it up next month for the big 300th!
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

I'm surprised at the results in this poll...but I appreciate you guys being honest.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
Robert
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 30
Default

I don't enjoy hardcore, whether its anal or traditional.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The TARDIS
Posts: 503
Default

NNNNNIIIIICCEEEEEE!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Doctor-Tardis-Telephone-Box-Never-Joined-FTV-Man
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #5
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
e83sOHpFYv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I'm surprised at the results in this poll...but I appreciate you guys being honest.
Why are you surprised? 81% seem to be in favor.

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:41 AM   #6
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie
 
Rey C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 29
Thumbs up

And just to let you know, I'll be joining your site again... just so I can see this update. I think this is your "crossing the Rubicon" moment, Danielle. You have the perfect mix of a sweet innocent face/girl-next-door looks, smoking hot natural body and just the dirtiest mind. Why is there no clapping smilie on here?! So here again, you're showing that you're willing to test some limits and/or do the unexpected. Good on you! No joke. I really like how you're progressing.
Rey C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The TARDIS
Posts: 503
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I'm surprised at the results in this poll...but I appreciate you guys being honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Why are you surprised? 81% seem to be in favor.

e83
Were you expecting cries of "NOOOOO!"? Well, glad to have surprised you.

But, well,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I don't enjoy hardcore, whether its anal or traditional.
...some others don't exactly like banging on the back door.


Man, you took my words right out of my keyboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey C. View Post
And just to let you know, I'll be joining your site again... just so I can see this update. I think this is your "crossing the Rubicon" moment, Danielle. You have the perfect mix of a sweet innocent face/girl-next-door looks, smoking hot natural body and just the dirtiest mind. Why is there no clapping smilie on here?! So here again, you're showing that you're willing to test some limits and/or do the unexpected. Good on you! No joke. I really like how you're progressing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Doctor-Tardis-Telephone-Box-Never-Joined-FTV-Man
FANTASTIC!

Last edited by TheDoctor; 11-10-2011 at 03:08 PM.
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Why are you surprised? 81% seem to be in favor.

e83
I didn't think anyone would vote for flaccid or that makes me sick.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey C. View Post
And just to let you know, I'll be joining your site again... just so I can see this update. I think this is your "crossing the Rubicon" moment, Danielle. You have the perfect mix of a sweet innocent face/girl-next-door looks, smoking hot natural body and just the dirtiest mind. Why is there no clapping smilie on here?! So here again, you're showing that you're willing to test some limits and/or do the unexpected. Good on you! No joke. I really like how you're progressing.
Awesome! This was just kind of the next step for me. I've done plenty of anal in my personal life and do enjoy it when I'm doing it with an experienced partner.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The TARDIS
Posts: 503
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I didn't think anyone would vote for flaccid or that makes me sick.
C'mon, there is ALWAYS some hater/joker/trickster.:P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Doctor-Tardis-Telephone-Box-Never-Joined-FTV-Man
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
C'mon, there is ALWAYS some hater/joker/trickster.:P
Very true!
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #12
Unoriginal Name
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Default

I think anal sex is great as long as the woman enjoys it too, and I know you probably wouldn't do something you don't enjoy.


So, uh, raging hard-on.
Unoriginal Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #13
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 272
Default

there was no potion for not really fussed, I don't mind seeing it and I don't mied not seeing it, I don't really go out of my way to look for it nor the other way round, so I say I'll watch it, and see how it gose :P
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,015
Default

Anal sex doesn't really turn me on or off all by itself, but knowing you like anal stimulation makes seeing you do it very interesting for me. We will see another way you like to enjoy yourself - THAT'S a turn on all by itself.

I look forward to that video very much.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:17 AM   #15
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I don't enjoy hardcore, whether its anal or traditional.
Agreed. Penises are gross, and I have never enjoyed viewing anal, nor have I understood the pleasure in anal.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #16
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The TARDIS
Posts: 503
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Agreed. Penises are gross, and I have never enjoyed viewing anal, nor have I understood the pleasure in anal.
SHAME that I cannot erase your posts...:@
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Doctor-Tardis-Telephone-Box-Never-Joined-FTV-Man
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #17
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
e83sOHpFYv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Anal sex doesn't really turn me on or off all by itself, but knowing you like anal stimulation makes seeing you do it very interesting for me. We will see another way you like to enjoy yourself - THAT'S a turn on all by itself.

I look forward to that video very much.

Well Said!!!!
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #18
Zanosuke Kurosaki
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Default

I'm really looking forward to it, I think it'll be as hot and as fun as everything else you do.
Zanosuke Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:35 AM   #19
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

As a guy who hates any porn that involves men, and someone who doesn't get the psychology of anal, I will say that I recognize your right to do it, but I really liked the soft core stuff a lot more.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
As a guy who hates any porn that involves men, and someone who doesn't get the psychology of anal, I will say that I recognize your right to do it, but I really liked the soft core stuff a lot more.
I can completely understand that and I appreciate your honest (from all of you guys actually).
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #21
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 65
Default

Hell yeah........
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Taking off in about 20 minutes to go shoot my first anal sex scene. I'm kind of nervous about it. I masturbated earlier in the hopes that it will kind of prepare me for it. I'm only planning on shooting the anal sex scene with a photo set to go with it and a Thanksgiving photo set so this shoot should go pretty quick.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #23
Feenus
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Taking off in about 20 minutes to go shoot my first anal sex scene. I'm kind of nervous about it. I masturbated earlier in the hopes that it will kind of prepare me for it. I'm only planning on shooting the anal sex scene with a photo set to go with it and a Thanksgiving photo set so this shoot should go pretty quick.
So how did it go in the end? Any teasing spoilers you're willing to tell us about?

I'll admit, this is one of the scenes I'm most looking forward to from you're updates.
Feenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feenus View Post
So how did it go in the end? Any teasing spoilers you're willing to tell us about?

I'll admit, this is one of the scenes I'm most looking forward to from you're updates.
It went very well. I haven't edited the video yet so I'm not sure how it actually looks on camera.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #25
otel5
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
Default

I look forward to sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Very true!
otel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #26
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otel5 View Post
I look forward to sex
Welcome to Danielle's forum.

This is the thread to discuss Danielle's upcoming update, though, not necessarily our own experience (or lack of it).
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:12 AM   #27
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

The video is up now. Enjoy!
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.