FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: What is your opinion on watersports (peeing)?
I think it's gross! 23 27.06%
It's hot and totally turns me on. 47 55.29%
I have no opinion on it. 15 17.65%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default Poll - Watersports

I'm interested to see what you guys think about watersports (peeing). Btw just because I'm asking doesn't necessarily mean that I am going to do it. I'm just interested in knowing if that is something that turns you guys on.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 272
Default

No just NO!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
mart
Danielle's Only True Love
 
mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Garden of England, Kent
Posts: 2,189
Default

In my opinion Danielle, leave that to the watersport sites, although i have seen a few, i really don't find it that sexy or apealing, of cause others might think differently.
__________________
If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,015
Default

I've seen a couple of watersports videos. I'm not exactly grossed out by them, but I don't find them particularly appealing either. I guess I've watched them more out of a scientific interest on how the female body works.
Urine is supposed to be sterile when you're healthy, but it's transporting waste out of your system none the less. (Well, technically, so is breathing out.)

I guess I would get excited seeing you do it, but that's probably just me having my Danielle fetish that I developed.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 109
Default

Urination doesn't bother me. It's an interesting fetish for some. However, I would love to see you do a squirt video if possible. I know some women just can't do it, but I think it would be cool to attempt it.
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
Robert
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 30
Default

I enjoy peeing videos; I'd be happy to see Danielle do it. Some of the ones I have seen with several women peeing are good too. What turns me off is where someone is be degraded by being pissed all over and forced to drink pee.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
laranger
Moderator
 
laranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 604
Send a message via Yahoo to laranger
Default

There is a reason that they put doors on bathrooms. Some things just need to be done in private.

I guess that makes my vote a NO.
__________________
Mediocrity shouldn't be a life goal.
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
There is a reason that they put doors on bathrooms. Some things just need to be done in private.

I guess that makes my vote a NO.
The watersports is gross, but I have to say it really doesn't bother me that much. HOWEVER, I must say that the reason they put doors on restrooms, is because the scat. The scat stuff is quite frankly nauseating to me.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 272
Default

OMG, really, Danielle don't do it, I don't watch it, never wanted to watch it, never wanted to try it, nothing good could come from it, again No just NO!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

I'm not planning on doing it you guys. I was just asking what you guys think about it.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 AM   #11
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Texasdrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft.Worth,Tx
Posts: 399
Default

I'm not disgusted by it I had seen some videos with it included, mostly in the Penthouse vids.To me peeing is just the person squirting water out of thier body.No more gross if the person was squirting it out of thier mouth.
A number of times I seen you and other FTV models put a Water hose inside yourselfs and squirt the water out Not really much of a difference to me.
__________________
I didn't do it!!! The dog did.
Texasdrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #12
Unoriginal Name
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 28
Default

I think it's disgusting. Urine is a waste product and has no place in sexual play. It's not "just water."
Unoriginal Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #13
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
STAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tucson, between the forceps and the stone.
Posts: 336
Default

Quick fly-by here seeing "Watersports" caught my eye, didn't even think of peeing. Not something I care to watch but it was fun doing it once (1c) in a bathtub with a curious kinky GF. Not too bad really. Depends on who, when & where. And why. Probably wouldn't do it again tho. Definitely not after eating asparagus. & guys, you know how hard it is to pee with a hardon, let alone aim & who likes to see a limp dik?

Funny thing, just had a wild nude squirt-gun fight in a storm of bubble machine bubbles with a friend & her dog in & around the next-door pool Sunday. The dog was hilarious running, barking & jumping for the bubbles & into the pool. She "won"... foolishly let her have the bigger gun. More like a hand-held water canon, & the little pirate knew what to aim for.

I'd rather have girls frolicking in that kind of watersports. Even better ~ sudsing up nude washing my car.

Just sayin'.

It's dirty.

The car is. Any takers?
__________________
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Last edited by STAR; 09-14-2011 at 05:59 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:43 AM   #14
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
STAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tucson, between the forceps and the stone.
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
Urination doesn't bother me. It's an interesting fetish for some. However, I would love to see you do a squirt video if possible. I know some women just can't do it, but I think it would be cool to attempt it.
Yeah that would be great, some women have Skene's glands, 2 little openings either side of her urethra can squirt a sweet clear fluid (addicting). If she's well-hydrated, comfortable, relaxed & aware (it's not pee), she can surrender, can come a little or a lot & often more than once. Might take some support, practice, technique. Sometimes it's timing, gentle suction and manipulation. I hear it's a pretty interesting O. My ears are still ringing.
__________________
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
CK1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Orlando, Fl
Posts: 468
Default

I thought you meant taking pictures of you on a jet ski or surfing. that is okay. the other stuff... not so much. would i stop coming to your site over it? no. would it be an update i skip? yes.
__________________
Once a king, always a king
Once a knight is never enough
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
e83sOHpFYv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 383
Default

I'm ambivalent about "water sports", but would like to see you squirt if you can.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #17
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 895
Thumbs up water sports

Since you are asking, I would LOVE to watch you in the water sports arena! I think you would look cute doing it. BUT....if you don't Kink offers plenty of water action!
__________________
Well, Dingle my Berries !!!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 65
Default

I would love to see it too, on you face, in your mouth and maybe a bit of swallowing thrown in the mix but only if you enjoy this kind of fetish. There's nothing worse than watching a girl getting peed on the face/in the mouth with her face al screwed up in absolute disgust.
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:55 AM   #19
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Texasdrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft.Worth,Tx
Posts: 399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unoriginal Name View Post
I think it's disgusting. Urine is a waste product and has no place in sexual play. It's not "just water."
Didn't ment it as "Just water" like I expect people to drink someone else's pee.Just I don't see it being a big deal to watch someone peeing. As far as like some people like doing peeing in another person's mouth is disgusting and as far as peeing on another person the jury is still out.
__________________
I didn't do it!!! The dog did.
Texasdrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #20
Scottie Rider
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Default

I would love to see you while peeing!
Scottie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England, UK
Posts: 14
Default Watersports

I think when it comes to any kind of kink or fetish, it's very easy for people to dismiss it or label it "gross", etc, when in actual fact until you've actually experienced something for yourself, who knows just how much of a turn-on it might be?!

Toe-sucking, rimming, anal-sex, blowjobs, etc, etc - some folk will find consider some (or even all) of these acts disgusting just to think about, whereas some will consider them as natural as the act of intercourse itself!

I can comprehend the argument that Watersports (or Scat, of course) is just unthinkable due to it being our bodies waste products, but I just guess that I'm very much of an open-minded person who never discounts anything until I've tried it first, and can therefore make a more considered judgement - and that goes for every aspect of my life, including trying new food

So, Danielle, whether or not you edge a little closer to shooting a Watersports scene at some point in your career, I'd say if you enjoy the experience I'm sure that feeling / sensation will radiate through to the photos / video!
HyperSexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
I think when it comes to any kind of kink or fetish, it's very easy for people to dismiss it or label it "gross", etc, when in actual fact until you've actually experienced something for yourself, who knows just how much of a turn-on it might be?!

Toe-sucking, rimming, anal-sex, blowjobs, etc, etc - some folk will find consider some (or even all) of these acts disgusting just to think about, whereas some will consider them as natural as the act of intercourse itself!

I can comprehend the argument that Watersports (or Scat, of course) is just unthinkable due to it being our bodies waste products, but I just guess that I'm very much of an open-minded person who never discounts anything until I've tried it first, and can therefore make a more considered judgement - and that goes for every aspect of my life, including trying new food

So, Danielle, whether or not you edge a little closer to shooting a Watersports scene at some point in your career, I'd say if you enjoy the experience I'm sure that feeling / sensation will radiate through to the photos / video!
Thank you for the comments and input. I appreciate your thoughts on this subject.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #23
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England, UK
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Thank you for the comments and input. I appreciate your thoughts on this subject.
Hi Danielle,

No problem - it's wonderful that you pro-actively seek out your fans thoughts and opinions on such things!

Ultimately, I think a certain Sheryl Crow song lyric sums up the whole thing: "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad".

Hyper x
HyperSexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
Hi Danielle,

No problem - it's wonderful that you pro-actively seek out your fans thoughts and opinions on such things!

Ultimately, I think a certain Sheryl Crow song lyric sums up the whole thing: "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad".

Hyper x
I really like getting my fans input on what they would like to see and what they don't want to see. I really don't want to do anything that is going to gross them out or change their opinion of me.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #25
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England, UK
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I really like getting my fans input on what they would like to see and what they don't want to see. I really don't want to do anything that is going to gross them out or change their opinion of me.
Well, as a big fan of yours, I'm pretty sure I speak for all your other fans when I say that we hugely appreciate the interaction you allow us when it comes to chatting with you, and it's fantastic that you care about what kind of situations your fans what to see you in!

I can't imagine a single thing that you could do to make us fans love and adore you any less than we already do - I'm pretty sure our opinion of you only gets better and better!

Hyper x
HyperSexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #26
whynot2006
Danielle Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Default

you look so cute danielle, for me is 50 50 on watersports. I Like and also I don't Like.
whynot2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #27
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 224
Default

Watersports doesn't necessarily mean peeing on someone or being peed on. I would even like seeing you pee while on the toilet, or do outside peeing.

Drinking pee? I do like watersports, but that doesn't turn me on. I am sure it does other people, but I didn't know how far you were thinking of taking it.
mancocapac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #28
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
Watersports doesn't necessarily mean peeing on someone or being peed on. I would even like seeing you pee while on the toilet, or do outside peeing.

Drinking pee? I do like watersports, but that doesn't turn me on. I am sure it does other people, but I didn't know how far you were thinking of taking it.
I wasn't planning on doing it. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #29
Tom M
Dreaming of Danielle
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 61
Default

Hmm.. watersports. I must be old-fashioned in this respect as I just can't see the eroticism in it: but hey each to his/her own. This is an interesting forum though, keep it coming.
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #30
viewsonic
Board Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
Default

It does turn me on to watch. Not interested in domination or drinking... just the intimacy of doing it is appealing.
viewsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #31
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewsonic View Post
It does turn me on to watch. Not interested in domination or drinking... just the intimacy of doing it is appealing.
I understand that people have their own fetishes...but I can't imagine myself willingly drinking pee.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #32
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 109
Default

Not unless you were that one guy who got stranded in a crevice in the desert, with his feet caught between two rocks and had to do it to survive.

As Patches O'Hoolihan said, "It's sterile and I like the taste." LOL.
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #33
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
Not unless you were that one guy who got stranded in a crevice in the desert, with his feet caught between two rocks and had to do it to survive.

As Patches O'Hoolihan said, "It's sterile and I like the taste." LOL.
Very true. Kind of makes me think of that movie Waterworld.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #34
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 109
Default

I'm sorry. You can't pee into a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice. - Dana Carvey
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:17 AM   #35
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 769
Default

I always laugh when I hear the term watersports.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #36
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie
 
Rey C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 29
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I really like getting my fans input on what they would like to see and what they don't want to see. I really don't want to do anything that is going to gross them out or change their opinion of me.
I know this thread has some age on it. But I wanted to mention that I think you're approaching the question in just the right way. You've obviously got many members who are long time fans. So it's very respectful of you to ask, rather than just hoist something "new & different" on them and risk alienation.

Watersports isn't something that offends me. But it's also not something that I'd really seek out. Kind of like lactation, it's just something different. Some time back, there was a girl on FTV named Janelle (sic?). She was quite the sexy little beauty, and was lactating, even though there wasn't any indication that she was or had been pregnant. I've met girls who could lactate, even though they weren't pregnant. So to me, that's sort of interesting, even fascinating. But like I said, it's neither a HUGE turn-on, nor does it turn me off. Same with watersports. If you did a pee video, I have to be honest, I'd certainly watch it. It would just tell me that you're willing to do some things that are off the beaten path, and not just bread & butter porn. But now, some others may have formed a certain image of you in their heads, and they may not like that.

So like I said in the beginning, good on you for asking.
Rey C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #37
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey C. View Post
I know this thread has some age on it. But I wanted to mention that I think you're approaching the question in just the right way. You've obviously got many members who are long time fans. So it's very respectful of you to ask, rather than just hoist something "new & different" on them and risk alienation.

Watersports isn't something that offends me. But it's also not something that I'd really seek out. Kind of like lactation, it's just something different. Some time back, there was a girl on FTV named Janelle (sic?). She was quite the sexy little beauty, and was lactating, even though there wasn't any indication that she was or had been pregnant. I've met girls who could lactate, even though they weren't pregnant. So to me, that's sort of interesting, even fascinating. But like I said, it's neither a HUGE turn-on, nor does it turn me off. Same with watersports. If you did a pee video, I have to be honest, I'd certainly watch it. It would just tell me that you're willing to do some things that are off the beaten path, and not just bread & butter porn. But now, some others may have formed a certain image of you in their heads, and they may not like that.

So like I said in the beginning, good on you for asking.
I really appreciate you writing this. I definitely do not want to alienate any of my fans or do something that the majority of them aren't going to like.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #38
cB2ymKw3
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Wink

I've been a fan of yours for some time but have joined your site specifically because of this thread. I would love to see you peeing and those who don't like just dont have to watch it.
cB2ymKw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #39
sseiii
Danielle Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 12
Default

Danielle,

Would love to see ur water sport video. Can you do the custom if you are not going to do that in the regular member section?
sseiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #40
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

If I were to do a watersports video it would probably be a Clips4Sale video.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:21 AM   #41
sseiii
Danielle Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 12
Default

Wow,

I can't wait to buy this video, if Danielle would like to sell on clips4sale.
sseiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #42
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiii View Post
Wow,

I can't wait to buy this video, if Danielle would like to sell on clips4sale.
Don't get your hopes too high. Danielle has stated before that we would never see that kind of video from her.

On the other hand, Danielle has gone lengths for her fans before ...
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #43
booblover6
Board Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: belgium
Posts: 7
Default Watersports Poll

Maybe a little bit late ...
But I think it would be nice to see you do it
but just ONCE!!
aslong you don't take a ****!

it's almost like squirting but tast a little different

hope to see you soon behind the cam ...X
booblover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:48 AM   #44
asdrt1295
Danielle Fan
 
asdrt1295's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 18
Cool

As Danielle's a master in public stuff a public watersports video will be more daring and fun but that may be a little more gross to people who think that peeing on camera is gross.
asdrt1295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdrt1295 View Post
As Danielle's a master in public stuff a public watersports video will be more daring and fun but that may be a little more gross to people who think that peeing on camera is gross.
If I were to do a watersports video I'm not sure I would start off with a public watersports video . Maybe that will be something I do for my Clips4Sale site.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #46
aitchisonian007
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 30
Default seeing Danielle Peee

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
If I were to do a watersports video I'm not sure I would start off with a public watersports video . Maybe that will be something I do for my Clips4Sale site.
Hiz danielle,

As your poll results clearly say ... we would love to see you pee in a sexy way and its true we get turn on by this act. I think there is nothing disrespectful if you are peeing and camera shots the scene and your fans just sees it.

I know its not in your plans yet ... but I would really love to see you pee as i would really get turned on by that. Another reason is that you donot squirt while in orgasm so peeing instead would really be a visual treat.
aitchisonian007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #47
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchisonian007 View Post
Hiz danielle,

As your poll results clearly say ... we would love to see you pee in a sexy way and its true we get turn on by this act. I think there is nothing disrespectful if you are peeing and camera shots the scene and your fans just sees it.

I know its not in your plans yet ... but I would really love to see you pee as i would really get turned on by that. Another reason is that you donot squirt while in orgasm so peeing instead would really be a visual treat.
If I do it I would put it on my Clips4Sale site rather than potentially turning off members by putting it on here.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #48
aitchisonian007
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 30
Default waiting 4 clips4sale site

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
If I do it I would put it on my Clips4Sale site rather than potentially turning off members by putting it on here.
Anxiously waiting for clips for sale site that is up for your fans and we could see our celebrity..
aitchisonian007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #49
lynx207
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

+1 On wanting to see it.. would love a clip here or elsewhere..
lynx207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.