FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: What is your opinion on watersports (peeing)?
I think it's gross! 23 27.06%
It's hot and totally turns me on. 47 55.29%
I have no opinion on it. 15 17.65%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Poll - Watersports

I'm interested to see what you guys think about watersports (peeing). Btw just because I'm asking doesn't necessarily mean that I am going to do it. I'm just interested in knowing if that is something that turns you guys on.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

No just NO!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

In my opinion Danielle, leave that to the watersport sites, although i have seen a few, i really don't find it that sexy or apealing, of cause others might think differently.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
Anoree

I've seen a couple of watersports videos. I'm not exactly grossed out by them, but I don't find them particularly appealing either. I guess I've watched them more out of a scientific interest on how the female body works.
Urine is supposed to be sterile when you're healthy, but it's transporting waste out of your system none the less. (Well, technically, so is breathing out.)

I guess I would get excited seeing you do it, but that's probably just me having my Danielle fetish that I developed.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Urination doesn't bother me. It's an interesting fetish for some. However, I would love to see you do a squirt video if possible. I know some women just can't do it, but I think it would be cool to attempt it.
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
Robert
Danielle Junkie

I enjoy peeing videos; I'd be happy to see Danielle do it. Some of the ones I have seen with several women peeing are good too. What turns me off is where someone is be degraded by being pissed all over and forced to drink pee.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

There is a reason that they put doors on bathrooms. Some things just need to be done in private.

I guess that makes my vote a NO.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
There is a reason that they put doors on bathrooms. Some things just need to be done in private.

I guess that makes my vote a NO.
The watersports is gross, but I have to say it really doesn't bother me that much. HOWEVER, I must say that the reason they put doors on restrooms, is because the scat. The scat stuff is quite frankly nauseating to me.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

OMG, really, Danielle don't do it, I don't watch it, never wanted to watch it, never wanted to try it, nothing good could come from it, again No just NO!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I'm not planning on doing it you guys. I was just asking what you guys think about it.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 AM   #11
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I'm not disgusted by it I had seen some videos with it included, mostly in the Penthouse vids.To me peeing is just the person squirting water out of thier body.No more gross if the person was squirting it out of thier mouth.
A number of times I seen you and other FTV models put a Water hose inside yourselfs and squirt the water out Not really much of a difference to me.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #12
Unoriginal Name
Danielle Junkie

I think it's disgusting. Urine is a waste product and has no place in sexual play. It's not "just water."
Unoriginal Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #13
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quick fly-by here seeing "Watersports" caught my eye, didn't even think of peeing. Not something I care to watch but it was fun doing it once (1c) in a bathtub with a curious kinky GF. Not too bad really. Depends on who, when & where. And why. Probably wouldn't do it again tho. Definitely not after eating asparagus. & guys, you know how hard it is to pee with a hardon, let alone aim & who likes to see a limp dik?

Funny thing, just had a wild nude squirt-gun fight in a storm of bubble machine bubbles with a friend & her dog in & around the next-door pool Sunday. The dog was hilarious running, barking & jumping for the bubbles & into the pool. She "won"... foolishly let her have the bigger gun. More like a hand-held water canon, & the little pirate knew what to aim for.

I'd rather have girls frolicking in that kind of watersports. Even better ~ sudsing up nude washing my car.

Just sayin'.

It's dirty.

The car is. Any takers?

Last edited by STAR; 09-14-2011 at 05:59 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:43 AM   #14
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
Urination doesn't bother me. It's an interesting fetish for some. However, I would love to see you do a squirt video if possible. I know some women just can't do it, but I think it would be cool to attempt it.
Yeah that would be great, some women have Skene's glands, 2 little openings either side of her urethra can squirt a sweet clear fluid (addicting). If she's well-hydrated, comfortable, relaxed & aware (it's not pee), she can surrender, can come a little or a lot & often more than once. Might take some support, practice, technique. Sometimes it's timing, gentle suction and manipulation. I hear it's a pretty interesting O. My ears are still ringing.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I thought you meant taking pictures of you on a jet ski or surfing. that is okay. the other stuff... not so much. would i stop coming to your site over it? no. would it be an update i skip? yes.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I'm ambivalent about "water sports", but would like to see you squirt if you can.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #17
Geezer

Thumbs up water sports

Since you are asking, I would LOVE to watch you in the water sports arena! I think you would look cute doing it. BUT....if you don't Kink offers plenty of water action!
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

I would love to see it too, on you face, in your mouth and maybe a bit of swallowing thrown in the mix but only if you enjoy this kind of fetish. There's nothing worse than watching a girl getting peed on the face/in the mouth with her face al screwed up in absolute disgust.
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:55 AM   #19
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unoriginal Name View Post
I think it's disgusting. Urine is a waste product and has no place in sexual play. It's not "just water."
Didn't ment it as "Just water" like I expect people to drink someone else's pee.Just I don't see it being a big deal to watch someone peeing. As far as like some people like doing peeing in another person's mouth is disgusting and as far as peeing on another person the jury is still out.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #20
Scottie Rider
Just Visiting

I would love to see you while peeing!
Scottie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Default Watersports

I think when it comes to any kind of kink or fetish, it's very easy for people to dismiss it or label it "gross", etc, when in actual fact until you've actually experienced something for yourself, who knows just how much of a turn-on it might be?!

Toe-sucking, rimming, anal-sex, blowjobs, etc, etc - some folk will find consider some (or even all) of these acts disgusting just to think about, whereas some will consider them as natural as the act of intercourse itself!

I can comprehend the argument that Watersports (or Scat, of course) is just unthinkable due to it being our bodies waste products, but I just guess that I'm very much of an open-minded person who never discounts anything until I've tried it first, and can therefore make a more considered judgement - and that goes for every aspect of my life, including trying new food

So, Danielle, whether or not you edge a little closer to shooting a Watersports scene at some point in your career, I'd say if you enjoy the experience I'm sure that feeling / sensation will radiate through to the photos / video!
HyperSexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
I think when it comes to any kind of kink or fetish, it's very easy for people to dismiss it or label it "gross", etc, when in actual fact until you've actually experienced something for yourself, who knows just how much of a turn-on it might be?!

Toe-sucking, rimming, anal-sex, blowjobs, etc, etc - some folk will find consider some (or even all) of these acts disgusting just to think about, whereas some will consider them as natural as the act of intercourse itself!

I can comprehend the argument that Watersports (or Scat, of course) is just unthinkable due to it being our bodies waste products, but I just guess that I'm very much of an open-minded person who never discounts anything until I've tried it first, and can therefore make a more considered judgement - and that goes for every aspect of my life, including trying new food

So, Danielle, whether or not you edge a little closer to shooting a Watersports scene at some point in your career, I'd say if you enjoy the experience I'm sure that feeling / sensation will radiate through to the photos / video!
Thank you for the comments and input. I appreciate your thoughts on this subject.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #23
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Thank you for the comments and input. I appreciate your thoughts on this subject.
Hi Danielle,

No problem - it's wonderful that you pro-actively seek out your fans thoughts and opinions on such things!

Ultimately, I think a certain Sheryl Crow song lyric sums up the whole thing: "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad".

Hyper x
Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
Hi Danielle,

No problem - it's wonderful that you pro-actively seek out your fans thoughts and opinions on such things!

Ultimately, I think a certain Sheryl Crow song lyric sums up the whole thing: "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad".

Hyper x
I really like getting my fans input on what they would like to see and what they don't want to see. I really don't want to do anything that is going to gross them out or change their opinion of me.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #25
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Quote:
I really like getting my fans input on what they would like to see and what they don't want to see. I really don't want to do anything that is going to gross them out or change their opinion of me.
Well, as a big fan of yours, I'm pretty sure I speak for all your other fans when I say that we hugely appreciate the interaction you allow us when it comes to chatting with you, and it's fantastic that you care about what kind of situations your fans what to see you in!

I can't imagine a single thing that you could do to make us fans love and adore you any less than we already do - I'm pretty sure our opinion of you only gets better and better!

Hyper x
Old 10-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #26
whynot2006
Danielle Fan

you look so cute danielle, for me is 50 50 on watersports. I Like and also I don't Like.
whynot2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #27
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Watersports doesn't necessarily mean peeing on someone or being peed on. I would even like seeing you pee while on the toilet, or do outside peeing.

Drinking pee? I do like watersports, but that doesn't turn me on. I am sure it does other people, but I didn't know how far you were thinking of taking it.
mancocapac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #28
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
Watersports doesn't necessarily mean peeing on someone or being peed on. I would even like seeing you pee while on the toilet, or do outside peeing.

Drinking pee? I do like watersports, but that doesn't turn me on. I am sure it does other people, but I didn't know how far you were thinking of taking it.
I wasn't planning on doing it. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #29
Tom M
Dreaming of Danielle

Hmm.. watersports. I must be old-fashioned in this respect as I just can't see the eroticism in it: but hey each to his/her own. This is an interesting forum though, keep it coming.
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #30
viewsonic
Board Newbie

It does turn me on to watch. Not interested in domination or drinking... just the intimacy of doing it is appealing.
viewsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #31
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewsonic View Post
It does turn me on to watch. Not interested in domination or drinking... just the intimacy of doing it is appealing.
I understand that people have their own fetishes...but I can't imagine myself willingly drinking pee.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #32
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Not unless you were that one guy who got stranded in a crevice in the desert, with his feet caught between two rocks and had to do it to survive.

As Patches O'Hoolihan said, "It's sterile and I like the taste." LOL.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #33
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
Not unless you were that one guy who got stranded in a crevice in the desert, with his feet caught between two rocks and had to do it to survive.

As Patches O'Hoolihan said, "It's sterile and I like the taste." LOL.
Very true. Kind of makes me think of that movie Waterworld.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #34
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

I'm sorry. You can't pee into a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice. - Dana Carvey
Old 10-25-2011, 06:17 AM   #35
Max

I always laugh when I hear the term watersports.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #36
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie

Thumbs up

Quote:
I know this thread has some age on it. But I wanted to mention that I think you're approaching the question in just the right way. You've obviously got many members who are long time fans. So it's very respectful of you to ask, rather than just hoist something "new & different" on them and risk alienation.

Watersports isn't something that offends me. But it's also not something that I'd really seek out. Kind of like lactation, it's just something different. Some time back, there was a girl on FTV named Janelle (sic?). She was quite the sexy little beauty, and was lactating, even though there wasn't any indication that she was or had been pregnant. I've met girls who could lactate, even though they weren't pregnant. So to me, that's sort of interesting, even fascinating. But like I said, it's neither a HUGE turn-on, nor does it turn me off. Same with watersports. If you did a pee video, I have to be honest, I'd certainly watch it. It would just tell me that you're willing to do some things that are off the beaten path, and not just bread & butter porn. But now, some others may have formed a certain image of you in their heads, and they may not like that.

So like I said in the beginning, good on you for asking.
Rey C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #37
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey C. View Post
I know this thread has some age on it. But I wanted to mention that I think you're approaching the question in just the right way. You've obviously got many members who are long time fans. So it's very respectful of you to ask, rather than just hoist something "new & different" on them and risk alienation.

Watersports isn't something that offends me. But it's also not something that I'd really seek out. Kind of like lactation, it's just something different. Some time back, there was a girl on FTV named Janelle (sic?). She was quite the sexy little beauty, and was lactating, even though there wasn't any indication that she was or had been pregnant. I've met girls who could lactate, even though they weren't pregnant. So to me, that's sort of interesting, even fascinating. But like I said, it's neither a HUGE turn-on, nor does it turn me off. Same with watersports. If you did a pee video, I have to be honest, I'd certainly watch it. It would just tell me that you're willing to do some things that are off the beaten path, and not just bread & butter porn. But now, some others may have formed a certain image of you in their heads, and they may not like that.

So like I said in the beginning, good on you for asking.
I really appreciate you writing this. I definitely do not want to alienate any of my fans or do something that the majority of them aren't going to like.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #38
cB2ymKw3
Just Visiting

Wink

I've been a fan of yours for some time but have joined your site specifically because of this thread. I would love to see you peeing and those who don't like just dont have to watch it.
cB2ymKw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #39
sseiii
Danielle Fan

Danielle,

Would love to see ur water sport video. Can you do the custom if you are not going to do that in the regular member section?
sseiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #40
danielle_ftv
Administrator

If I were to do a watersports video it would probably be a Clips4Sale video.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:21 AM   #41
sseiii
Danielle Fan

Wow,

I can't wait to buy this video, if Danielle would like to sell on clips4sale.
sseiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #42
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiii View Post
Wow,

I can't wait to buy this video, if Danielle would like to sell on clips4sale.
Don't get your hopes too high. Danielle has stated before that we would never see that kind of video from her.

On the other hand, Danielle has gone lengths for her fans before ...
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #43
booblover6
Board Newbie

Default Watersports Poll

Maybe a little bit late ...
But I think it would be nice to see you do it
but just ONCE!!
aslong you don't take a ****!

it's almost like squirting but tast a little different

hope to see you soon behind the cam ...X
booblover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:48 AM   #44
asdrt1295
Danielle Fan

Cool

As Danielle's a master in public stuff a public watersports video will be more daring and fun but that may be a little more gross to people who think that peeing on camera is gross.
asdrt1295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdrt1295 View Post
As Danielle's a master in public stuff a public watersports video will be more daring and fun but that may be a little more gross to people who think that peeing on camera is gross.
If I were to do a watersports video I'm not sure I would start off with a public watersports video . Maybe that will be something I do for my Clips4Sale site.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #46
aitchisonian007
Danielle Junkie

Default seeing Danielle Peee

Quote:
If I were to do a watersports video I'm not sure I would start off with a public watersports video . Maybe that will be something I do for my Clips4Sale site.
Hiz danielle,

As your poll results clearly say ... we would love to see you pee in a sexy way and its true we get turn on by this act. I think there is nothing disrespectful if you are peeing and camera shots the scene and your fans just sees it.

I know its not in your plans yet ... but I would really love to see you pee as i would really get turned on by that. Another reason is that you donot squirt while in orgasm so peeing instead would really be a visual treat.
aitchisonian007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #47
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchisonian007 View Post
Hiz danielle,

As your poll results clearly say ... we would love to see you pee in a sexy way and its true we get turn on by this act. I think there is nothing disrespectful if you are peeing and camera shots the scene and your fans just sees it.

I know its not in your plans yet ... but I would really love to see you pee as i would really get turned on by that. Another reason is that you donot squirt while in orgasm so peeing instead would really be a visual treat.
If I do it I would put it on my Clips4Sale site rather than potentially turning off members by putting it on here.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #48
aitchisonian007
Danielle Junkie

Default waiting 4 clips4sale site

Quote:
If I do it I would put it on my Clips4Sale site rather than potentially turning off members by putting it on here.
Anxiously waiting for clips for sale site that is up for your fans and we could see our celebrity..
aitchisonian007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #49
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

+1 On wanting to see it.. would love a clip here or elsewhere..
lynx207 is offline   Reply With Quote