FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Renna Ryann
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Default Replies to my Journal

Here you can post that ever you want in regards to my journal. It could be opinons, advice, or anything really. I love to hear from you guys!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennaryann View Post
So here I will post regularly about what is going on in my life. Honestly my life is boring but somehow I can tell some great stories about it so hopefully I won't bore you too much
Honestly there is nothing boring on this forum and i would love to read some of your stories. Also can't wait to see that shoot with you and Danielle.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Here you can post that ever you want in regards to my journal. It could be opinons, advice, or anything really. I love to hear from you guys!
Just daily goings on can be interesting. Stuff that you are up to. Things you want to do. Like, in another thread, you mentioned something about sky diving. What is your interest in that? Have you done it before? Would you do naked sky diving?
Old 07-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Will you be doing any video journals, webcam shows or anything? Maybe I am asking too much, as some people are uncomfortable about this, but I like when girls show their natural state, without all the make up and everything. If you wear glasses, don't be shy to show them off. I am sure you are gorgeous without any make up on.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
Will you be doing any video journals, webcam shows or anything? Maybe I am asking too much, as some people are uncomfortable about this, but I like when girls show their natural state, without all the make up and everything. If you wear glasses, don't be shy to show them off. I am sure you are gorgeous without any make up on.
Trust me you can't ask too much from me I am super sick right now and in the process of moving but next week I'll be better and will be starting my video blogs and journals as well as my return to webcam shows. I am not sure how Danielle does her's I have to ask... but I have a program built-in to my site for live cam shows. As for being in my natural state, I am working on doing that more often. It's funny because I never wear make up besides on shoots, but after I go thru the content I currently have shot you'll see a much higher quality and more ftv feel to my updates.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #6
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Just daily goings on can be interesting. Stuff that you are up to. Things you want to do. Like, in another thread, you mentioned something about sky diving. What is your interest in that? Have you done it before? Would you do naked sky diving?
Yes actually I love sky diving, I have only had the opportunity to go once (it's not the cheapest sport in the world) but I would love to go again especially nude or topless. My goal is by the end of the year to find a company that would let me masturbate before jumping. My orgasms are so much stronger when I am outdoors so I would only imagine what it would be like at 10,000 feet in the air
Old 07-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Yes actually I love sky diving, I have only had the opportunity to go once (it's not the cheapest sport in the world) but I would love to go again especially nude or topless. My goal is by the end of the year to find a company that would let me masturbate before jumping. My orgasms are so much stronger when I am outdoors so I would only imagine what it would be like at 10,000 feet in the air
I've gone sky diving once, but I am pretty sure my friends, family, and the company I went up with would have frowned if I had gotten naked. But I think there is a big difference between a guy doing it versus a hot woman doing it.

Old 07-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
I've gone sky diving once, but I am pretty sure my friends, family, and the company I went up with would have frowned if I had gotten naked. But I think there is a big difference between a guy doing it versus a hot woman doing it.

I wouldn't mind watching but could you only imagine the pain you would be in afterwards lol
Old 07-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't mind watching but could you only imagine the pain you would be in afterwards lol
Ha, yeah, I had forgotten that. I sometimes go back and watch my video of my jump and that's when I start remembering the pain I was in when the parachute released. Not that the pants helped protect me much, but going naked, at least for a guy, is not recommended.