FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Renna Ryann
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2010, 05:09 AM   #8
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I had an idea, but I don't know if it is appropriate for this kind of site where the star is always aware of the camera and is contradictory to what I have said before, because this implies some acting.

Scenario: Renna invites a female friend to her house, or it is a couch surfer or exchange student sort of thing. Renna invites her in, they talk, they get acquainted, then Renna shows her around. The person is quite tired, so they want to take a bath. Renna shows her to the bathroom.

Later, as Renna walks down the hallway, she notices the bathroom door slightly ajar. She is curious, of course, so she takes a peak inside to see what is happening. The other girl is in the tub, looking beautiful. She lathers up her body, gets herself clean in a sensual way, and eventually begins to touch herself. Renna is embarrassed, but she keeps looking. She can't stop herself. Renna watches the whole way through until the other girl is done, at which point she starts getting out of the bath and dries herself and such.

That is Part 1.

Part 2 sees Renna saying goodnight to the friend, and Renna goes off to bed. But she can't get the thought of what she just saw out of her head. So in bed, Renna begins to touch herself because she is turned on. This masturbation scene is part 2.

Part 3 is perhaps the two going out into town, Renna showing her the sights. They start acting goofy at the mall or grocery store and start flashing each other. And the more they flash, the more they dare themselves to do more, like touch themselves. Nothing lesbian, just solo stuff.

In Part 4, Renna and the friend are back home. They've had a fun day shopping and pulling off stunts. Now it is time to relax, so they have a quick meal and drink some wine. The wine makes them feel a little more bold, so they speak about the stuff they did that day, and they also try on the outfits they bought right in front of each other. Lots of nudity, perhaps some touching, lots of outfit changes.

Part 5 is the finale, for now. After the fun evening, they get ready for bed, getting into their PJs. But neither is truly tired, so they hang out in the bedroom. They chat for a while, make each other laugh. But they also realize that there is some attraction going on there. Somehow, they get close to each other, some gentle touching, and there is a kiss. Maybe they talk each other into doing it, I am not sure. The "how" this happens isn't clear to me yet, but I am sure Renna can figure something out. The touching leads to petting, the petting leads to caressing, which leads to kissing, which leads to fondling, which leads to some great girl-girl sex.

I had thought to include a club scene, but I think the scenarios above were better concepts than a club scene, no matter how hot the two girls would look in club clothes grinding up against each other. Maybe that is Part 6 if this whole thing continues.

I am not sure if this would work for this site, though, or if the scenarios I painted are too blasé. It isn't acting, really, but in my mind they wouldn't be acknowledging the camera or speaking to it. The camera is just a disembodied view for us to peak into the lives of two hot girls.

Or is the whole thing too involved, too complicated?

It'd be great if the other girl were someone Renna hadn't been with before, but it is all about her comfort level and whether she prefers someone she has worked with before. Maybe a cameo with Danielle? Or some other First Timer?

This is a thought I had, and am curious what you think about it. But I think it is good as it gives several updates for the site in a one-day shoot. Or two day shoot. Whatever.