Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2008, 04:58 AM   #1
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

Default Index Page Revisions (pics)

This is the current one:

I've been working on a new one:

Yay or nay?

I like it more because of the 'boobs' and it seems more inviting.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:13 AM   #2
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

um... tough call. but i would have to agree with your take on the second one being "more inviting" i know that if i went on image alone, and i knew nothing about the girl on the website, the second one would make me more likely to investigate further. just my opinion.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:14 AM   #3
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
This is the current one:

I've been working on a new one:

Yay or nay?

I'd say the new one. But let Danielle decide.
(Danielle will be back tomorrow, YEAH!)

For me, it's her eyes, that captivate me in the new pic. Her eyes and that almost smile. Verry alluring.

Another example of your outstanding work, Rob. Thank you!
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:16 AM   #4
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

good call. i have to agree with the look, eyes and semi smile makes it alluring.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:16 AM   #5
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

And this one for the welcome page:

Replaced with this one:

Notice that there will be a sign up button and a webcam button added to the menu.

Opinions?
Old 11-22-2008, 05:30 AM   #6
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

oooohhhh.... exciting news.... to bad it probably still months away... although, i could not think of a better birthday present than to have it running by December 16. no pressure.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:46 AM   #7
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
And this one for the welcome page:

Replaced with this one:

Notice that there will be a sign up button and a webcam button added to the menu.

Opinions?
Oh, this one is a tough call.

I like Danielle's smile in the old one better, but I love the blurred older lady in the background of the new one looking at us. (Assuming it is a lady.) That adds a sense of risk.
On the old one I like that Danielle is obvioulsy topless, but not showing breasts, adding a kind of suspense.

I'm not much of a help here, am I?
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #8
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Rob,
The new index page looks good. Since you're trying to bring in people who might not know anything about Danielle, what better way than to show her best physical features; her sparkling eyes, soft lips and beautiful breasts. One thought, I know you hate to photoshop your photos, but adding a tiny bit more color to her eyes and lips might make them stand out better.

The new welcome page is also great for the same reasons I mentioned above. My only comment is that while the photos do a great job of showing her serious and sexy side, they don't show her sweet and innocent side nearly as well. It's the combination of these that make her great! Maybe include a small photo of her laughing or something like that.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

OK my 2 penneth for what it's worth. I prefer the newer main page, as you say looks more inviting.

However prefer the original Welcome page, certainly prefer the main photo, it just seems a better photo with more colour contrast and sharper too, and smile is to die for. Also not keen on centre photo of the three on the righthandside of the new one, it's not a very flattering shot of Danielle imho. I think the original "little" photos. Perhaps a fairly tight cropped version of photo 110 in the Lambo set showing off the reflection in the door.

Whatever Rob it's gonna be good. All the best.

Y A D
Old 11-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #10
captnjack

I would go with the new revisions. While I certainly love Danielle charming smile and beautiful eyes from a marketing point of veiw I believe her boobs will catch the surfers and draw them in. Also since a lot solo girl sites now have webcams I would change the order to Sign Up, Webcam, Video Section, Photo Section, My Forum with Video Section being centered underneath her boobs in the main picture.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #11
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftvgirls_rob View Post
this is the current one:

i've been working on a new one:

yay or nay?

that first one she looks madd. I like the second better.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:27 AM   #12
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

on the first set i like the second better. the first she looks almost frightened. the second has a sensuous look.

as for the welcome page. i love the pic in the first. it just captures me. but the second one shows daring and risk along with her beauty. so it is a toss up here.

oh and i disagree about adding color to her eyes or lips.... natural for her is a very appealing look.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:33 AM   #13
dtstuff9
Danielle Junkie

Either one is fine. Not really a big deal to me but a little change once in a while would be nice. At least you kept that beautiful drawing of Danielle.
dtstuff9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #14
alecarustar
Danielle Junkie

i think that the second is much better than the first! i like in the second the sensual expression of Danielle..
alecarustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:25 AM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
OK my 2 penneth for what it's worth. I prefer the newer main page, as you say looks more inviting.

However prefer the original Welcome page, certainly prefer the main photo, it just seems a better photo with more colour contrast and sharper too, and smile is to die for. Also not keen on centre photo of the three on the righthandside of the new one, it's not a very flattering shot of Danielle imho. I think the original "little" photos. Perhaps a fairly tight cropped version of photo 110 in the Lambo set showing off the reflection in the door.

Whatever Rob it's gonna be good. All the best.

Y A D
I don't really care for that picture either...but I also don't care for the one with Isabela and I. Rob should just put up all new pics. I also like the second welcome page...it does make me look more "inviting".
Old 11-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #16
geolarson2

I'm still catching up with my reading and this thread caught my eye. For what its worth, I like the new front page better--Ms D does look much better, the setting is sumptuous (I, too, like the li'l old lady looking on in the background--naughty naughty!), and I'm glad Rob intendeds to keep that amazingly gorgeous drawing he did of Ms D! As for the index page, I like that, too, but if I man, the head & shoulders image of Ms D from the first could easily be cropped to fit the bill for one of the smaller photos--it is really one of the best photos I've seen composition-wise--her inviting, semi-mischievous, always beguiling smile, the look in her eyes, plus the background of lovely green foliage coupled with her bare shoulders & the way the sun shines on her hair is just irresistible, no? Anyway, chances are Rob's already created something that will strike just the right tone for the site, but still I "had" to make a plea to keep that one image in particular.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:19 AM   #17
munna
Danielle Junkie

It is a good idea ROB i think the news sets of images to be replaced are as gorgeous and inviting as the current ones...... i think its really good work being put by you...... i think its up to danielle to decide...... but my opinion i think its good idea........... and i cant wait for the new section and the webcam..... cant wait for that........
munna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #18
munna
Danielle Junkie

Please no adding colors....... dont modify her natural beauty........i pray
munna is offline   Reply With Quote