FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 01-31-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Danielle's "Film With A Fan" Contest

The contest will officially start on Friday, February 15, 2013 (that will allow everyone to have some time to write out their story). The contest will end on March 15, 2013 at 11:59pm MST. The winner of the contest will be announced at the end of March 2013.

Write up to a 15 page romantic or erotic story about Danielle and you. Your story will serve as the basis for the video. You get to choose the option between being the male talent or being the director.

Rules:
• Must be a member
• Must be ok with being in an X rated video and photos posted on Danielle’s site (if choosing to be male talent)
• Must pay their own expenses to studio site
• Must provide test results prior to shoot (if choosing to be male talent)
• Must be 18 or over, no maximum age limit!
• Must be sexually healthy (if choosing to be male talent)

Terms:
• Must submit within 30 days of contest becoming available
• All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by Danielle’s select team of girlfriends for top secret review. The girls will vote, and the top 3 will be given to Danielle without any form of author identification to maintain perfect fairness
• Danielle will personally select her favorite story

Please submit all stories to shootwithdanielle @ yahoo.com. Any other emails will be ignored. All questions and comments should be posted on here...don't email me with them please. DO NOT send photos. The contest winner is based off of the stories...not photos.

Be aware that I will need to verify that you are a current member of my website.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 02-15-2013 at 08:28 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
dhirwan
Just Visiting

Thumbs up I am in.....

Though its one of my dreams to shot a video with you but I never thought if I could get a chance like this to make it true. Here I begin writing my story, Hope it would make you wet and you find me as the best one to wipe that.)))))))))))))
dhirwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Good right u ,Danielle !!!

Shame to me that not having a story, but based on simplicity and romance seen my good erotic fantasies often do potre a novel.
I had always imagined that sooner or later you Danielle'd come to make this suggestion. Really shame to me that I wanted to make a movie with you.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #4
getchuone
Just Visiting

If I wasn't in Australia and this wasn't on camera I would totally go for it, aha. Wow.
getchuone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

If you win then you have a reason to visit the USA.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

CK1 brought up a really good idea to me. He wrote "I am not sure if every one of your fans would want to be on film. due to job or other factors we might not want to appear on an adult site so why not let fans that do not want to appear on camera direct (within reason)...". I've changed the contest so that the winner can choose to either be male talent or the director.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #7
banjojo
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
CK1 brought up a really good idea to me. He wrote "I am not sure if every one of your fans would want to be on film. due to job or other factors we might not want to appear on an adult site so why not let fans that do not want to appear on camera direct (within reason)...". I've changed the contest so that the winner can choose to either be male talent or the director.
do you already think bout a bbc scene !!!! wanna see right b one
banjojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjojo View Post
do you already think bout a bbc scene !!!! wanna see right b one
Are you the person who keeps on nagging me about this on Twitter? I will do another IR scene at some point.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I would like to get an idea of how many people are planning on entering the contest. If I don't have at least five submissions by the 1st of March then I may end up cancelling the contest. So please tell me if you plan on joining the contest but are still writing your story.

Thank you Anoree for giving me this idea rather than completely cancelling it.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #10
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I am.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #11
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Absolutely LOVE your "What's not to ask me".

About the contest. If even one person submits a story they should win ~ even if it is by default ~ same as if only one person enters any other contest. A big part of it is stepping up to the game. What I am hearing is that if only 4 people enter it's off?? After investing hours/days thinking about, writing and re-writing, losing by default is not an option I care to entertain. And, what about the others who did not enter that would miss seeing it?

With only a few days left I expect to win no matter how many entries there are.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #12
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Absolutely LOVE your "What's not to ask me".

About the contest. If even one person submits a story they should win ~ even if it is by default ~ same as if only one person enters any other contest. A big part of it is stepping up to the game. What I am hearing is that if only 4 people enter it's off?? After investing hours/days thinking about, writing and re-writing, losing by default is not an option I care to entertain. And, what about the others who did not enter that would miss seeing it?

With only a few days left I expect to win no matter how many entries there are.

Two of the...two submissions have been made by people that are not members of my website. I don't think there is anything wrong with cancelling the contest if there is not enough submissions. I can still use the story for a scene if the author is okay with that (giving credit to the person as well).
Old 02-26-2013, 04:38 AM   #13
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Two of the...two submissions have been made by people that are not members of my website. I don't think there is anything wrong with cancelling the contest if there is not enough submissions. I can still use the story for a scene if the author is okay with that (giving credit to the person as well).
Amazing! I would assume someone reminded them that they must be a member/? I think it would be unfortunate to cancel as long as there was at least one legitimate offerring. The others forfeit by not submitting or not playing by the rules. You gave everyone a fair and equal chance. Mine is exceptionally hot, in line with your preferences, different, slightly over 3 pages in screenplay form, plenty of room for improvisation, irony at the end, and conceived with the idea of there being no cost to you other than a room and photog. I am ready to order my costume. Will fwd to - shootwithdanielle@yahoo.com - with the understanding it will not be used without my permission. I think this would be a unique and exciting addition to your repertoire as well as a pleasure to perform, surprising and entertaining to your fans who have expressed interest in and would appreciate something like this.

Hmm, or not. Maybe you'll think it's a dud. Lol. Even one story can lose if you don't like it. No big deal.

Honestly if you are shutting the contest down I am not so interested in giving away a story designed as a contest submission with a chance of acting in it with you to be used with someone else. That being said, shall I send it in or not?

Last edited by STAR; 02-26-2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Re-writes and spelling.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:48 AM   #14
Anoree

Throwing in my two cents, I'd like to see the contest carried out.
For one, I think it's fair towards the ones that really put thought and efforts into the story, including obeying the rules.
Second, I think it really would be a nice addition to your content and a thrill to at least some of your members, that they could, given the right circumstances, really "score" with you, even if they didn't participate in the contest themselves.
Last but not least, you can still call it off at the end, if no story within the rules gets you going, or even if you meet the winner and find out there's no chemistry between you two.

I can't believe Star is the only one preparing a story either. There HAVE to be more stories coming in.

But in the end, you're the one the contest is about, so we all should play by your rules. (It's just a bit difficult when the rules change in mid game. )
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #15
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I apologize for doing witchery on this, don't want to be the *only one, just to win. It's not that controllable or easy to fine-tune. Or to know for sure what and if any effect it may have... other than results...and consequences.

Just noticed my membership expired; I haven't been around lately because of work moving me around so much. Sent me to Toronto on co. plane, then Cuzco. I have to stay until the wigs go back to the states so I get smuggled because I can't get a passport because I'm not a registered person. It's cool to say, I'm not illegal - but a non-entity under maritime law.

Not much of a watcher generally but guess I best member up here and enjoy the spoils. he he.

Thank you for your wisdom and fair thoughts Anoree.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #16
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Ew Fack! CCs re trustee accts do not accept recurring charges. Last times I went 3 months at a time. I'll see if I can work something out tomorrow. Maybe I could just send whoever the $? Or get a friend to do it. Ack.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #17
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

OK I am a member again. I may have found a way around the recurring charges block will see how it goes.

Last edited by STAR; 02-26-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post

Honestly if you are shutting the contest down I am not so interested in giving away a story designed as a contest submission with a chance of acting in it with you to be used with someone else. That being said, shall I send it in or not?

Yes please send it in.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I never stated that I was going to cancel the contest. I said that I may end up cancelling it.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #20
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

It really sucks if I am the only *member that entered the contest and only 2 others sent in a story. YOu 2 should just sign up because you have as good a chance as anyone. Everyone should, even if you can't be there in person, if for no other reason than to protect her from what I have in store for her. Think about it. Do it.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #21
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Yes please send it in.
I just did. Thx.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #22
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I never stated that I was going to cancel the contest. I said that I may end up cancelling it.
That's more like it.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #23
Radgeta
Just Visiting

Danielle I just submitted my story to the e-mail address but did have a few questions on the rules.

Rules:
• Must be a member
• Must be ok with being in an X rated video and photos posted on Danielle’s site (if choosing to be male talent)
• Must pay their own expenses to studio site
• Must provide test results prior to shoot (if choosing to be male talent)
• Must be 18 or over, no maximum age limit!
• Must be sexually healthy (if choosing to be male talent)

I am a member.
I'm okay with the x-rated video/photos.
I am 18+
I am sexually healthy.

I don't know what the expenses are to the studio site or anything about test results. I apologize for my ignorance.
Radgeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:28 PM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radgeta View Post
Danielle I just submitted my story to the e-mail address but did have a few questions on the rules.

I don't know what the expenses are to the studio site or anything about test results. I apologize for my ignorance.
The expenses would be your flight, hotel, taxi/car rental, etc. Test results...well you will have to have a clean STD test in order to be my male talent. A TalentTestingService full panel test costs $150.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #25
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
The expenses would be your flight, hotel, taxi/car rental, etc. Test results...well you will have to have a clean STD test in order to be my male talent. A TalentTestingService full panel test costs $150.
Mine have been costing $239. Where is it for $150?

How soon before the shoot must the test be?

A shoot must cost you at least $1k. What if the winner doesn't show up or able to perform? (Solution - I could be waiting in the wings...
(Seeee? I'm always thinking of your best interests! sort-of.)

If I don't win...can I have the uh, Boobie Prize!?

Last edited by STAR; 02-28-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:18 AM   #26
Radgeta
Just Visiting

I feel bad admitting this but I'm a virgin and never have had sex.

I've never done a STD test before. How long do results take to get? If we were to win would we be able to use your TalentTestingService when we flew out there?
Radgeta is offline   Reply With Quote