FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
If ya all happen to see missed letters in my threads bear with me my inverer in my truck is acting up and it keeps turning on and off, and if im typing while it does that it freezes my keybord and some times i dont catch it.
So...everything will be normal...normal for you at least...lol! (J/K)
Old 09-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

I know you'll make your safe driving award tigger. After all, you have your daughter to think about. Where would she be if you had an accident? For that matter, where would we be? We need you here to keep us informed about the military!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
So...everything will be normal...normal for you at least...lol! (J/K)
YEP SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 03:27 AM   #4
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

So since this is the "hello thread" i will introduce myself here then :P sup ya'll. my name is BledAngelShadow. Most people who know me under his handle call me BAS (pronounced BASS like the fish), or sound it out like Bee Aye Ess. Love the site ya'll!! huge props to you guys who got this thing up and workin. and ofcourse HUGE props to Rob for his talented shoot skills, and ofcourse muh girl Danielle for bein' as sexy and awesome as only she can be!
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
Okeen
Board Newbie

Default Hello!

I have joined since 3rd october, but never say hello before. So, hello all!! Love this site so much.
Danielle, thanx for the birthday greeting video. I like it so much, that's my best birthday greeting
Okeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:50 AM   #6
Marc79
Board Newbie

Greetings from New York
Marc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #7
indyfan
Dreaming of Danielle

Hello from Australia, my name is indyfan. I see several familiar names here including Why You, Sail Away, Ugo, CaptnJack, YetAnotherDave and of course Rob! I hope Alison enjoys her retirement from modeling. When one door closes another one opens and wow Danielle on first impression looks sensational, first impressions count for a lot and Danielle's beautiful eyes connect with the camera. I can tell after just 5 minutes I am a Danielle fan!!
indyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #8
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hello and Greetings from New Jersey. I am new here and must tell you i also became a fan of Danielle in just a few minutes. To see such genuineness and beauty wrap in a natural sensuallity. Who could not become a fan? Well I wanted to say hello to everyone and Danielle.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
Anoree

Hello and Greetings from Germany. So please bear with me, if I'm not coming through right.

I've been a member of FTV for years (on and off, using longterm memberships w/o rebill - you've got to keep your money together somhow ) and found out about Danielle's site from there.
I dig all FTV girls, but Danielle is special. She is brave enough to share some of her personal life through an OPEN website. Hats off!

My favorite FTV girl is still Violet, who broght me to FTV in the first place. (I found a video of her on another site, with the imprint FTVgirls.com still intact.)
But Danielle might outstrip Violet (if that's the right word). The more I learn about Danielle, the more fond of her I grow.

So Greetings again,

Ano
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote