FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2021, 11:11 PM   #1
Bigskyred
Just Visiting

Default A other scam artist,with a twist

Hi Danielle,
I found your site after interacting with a scammer. I met a Katie Mabbit on benaughty.com. we had a video chat date on skype early in the relationship.
This video date was very natural and although she had no sound on her end, we did interact and chat and eventually it led to mutual masterbation, until someone knocked on her door. This didn't seem unusual at the time, there even was a cat that briefly ran behind her on the bed that seemed to resurface later in pictures.
Thinking back I now think it was someone who looked close to Danielle but maybe a bit thinner. Close enough to make the pictures sent after seem real. Because of this Interaction, I thought this woman's story was true. I would like to say I caught on before sending money, but she did manage to get 1100 out of me before I happened to run a reverse image search on one of her pictures, which led me here.

I have no doubts that I will not see that money back, but the larger wound here is that I really liked this woman and wanted to make a life with her. And now I have to wrap my head around that vs what I see here with the beautiful Danielle.

I know she mentions not to give money to someone you have not met, but a word of caution on meeting what seems to be true through video chat. That now doesn't t seem to be safe anymore.

Last edited by Bigskyred; 06-20-2021 at 10:45 PM.
Bigskyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:32 AM   #2
Uclasnyd
Danielle Fan

Nothing seems to be safe anymore unfortunately
Uclasnyd is offline   Reply With Quote