FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2021, 09:41 AM   #1
Disco dave
Just Visiting

Default Message for Dannielle

Hi Danielle

Let me start by saying you do not know me although by the end of this post you will jave a fair idea where I am comming from. I was on Facebook and I came across your picture of you in your first car from around 2009 the person's persona said they Juiet Fletcher I would imagine you have never heard of this person, and a message saying hello obviously fishing. I responded by saying hello back being curious. The conversation developed and was quite provocative and flirtatious I was obviously flattered and enjoying the attention. It was not long before this Juliet asked for money. She asked for a £30 steam card to add to her gamming account she said it was her birthday and she took the picture of you holding your birthday baloon and used that. I sent the £30 voucher to see at this point if this was genuine although I already had my suspicions.
Juliet as she was known then spoke about her mother Jannette Fletcher who was 62 and had cancer awaiting an operation urgently needed by 11th August 2021. I said could your medical insurance not cover this? Julier said no they had to raise $4898 for the surgery. I then lifted the logo from the letter headed paper and Googled the City of Hope Hospital California and the letterhead on the paper did not match the logo from the hospital.
I Juliet then asked for money towards the operation for her mothers cancer treatment. I said how do you want the money transferred? She said through a bitcoin account which she had a wallwt for. I explained I do not have a bitcoin account. I said I would like to transfer the money straight into their account asking what is your sort code account number. Or I could tranfer it through moneygram Western Union, or a bacs transfer but none of these options were taken up because bitcoin is unregulated by the Government and is untraceable. So then what I did because I studied IT for 7 years I took the pictures that I was sent and reversed imaged them in Google using Tineye which showed your photos being viewed one image 75 times and the pictures being time stampted from 2014 - 2016 they were not taken recently. I sent these back through G Mail chat calling Juliet to account and asking very strongly for an explanation and saying that you Dannielle and Juliet were not the same person...
I was raging because they thought I was so stupid. I then went on a rant because I went onto your site and watched a video about being scammed and how you said ypu cannot stop people stealing your pictures and videos, you also went 9nto warn that if you cannot speak to the person on the phone and do not get a live audio or video feed because their web cam is broken it us a scam. I fed this back to Juliet who said her web cam was broke and stated that if this was you then why would you use the video to warn me of the very thing you were scamming me with.
I eventually binned this as it was going nowhere and stated she was not getting a single cent from me. I am jusr posting this Dannielle to first of all say that I really like your look and that I just want people to be aware of this and if you are vulnerable ect go to a legitimate sight. Anyway rant over I would really like to hear from you Dannielle to get your thoughts on this. You probably have to deal with this **** all the time.
TI know this is a bit lengthy but I do hope it helps others to avoid the trap
Thank you
Disco dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 02:42 AM   #2
Disco dave
Just Visiting

🙂😀😁😛😋
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco dave View Post
Hi Danielle

[...]
Full quote from above post deleted (A)

Thank you
Old 08-14-2021, 04:09 AM   #3
Anoree

Why do you quote your own full post?

Sorry to read that story, but that's a classic scenario.

They try it again and again with different names, and there is very little we can do about it.
All we can do is warn people. But once they come here and read the warning, it's usually too late.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:42 AM   #4
Disco dave
Just Visiting

Hi Anoree

My appologies I did not realise I was quoting my own thread, I will try and do better nexttime, quite new to forums and all this molarky. Thank you for your response. I will continue to ppst.

Regards
Disodave
Old 09-02-2021, 07:12 AM   #5
Uclasnyd
Danielle Fan

Sorry as well...sounds familiar...welcome to the team
Uclasnyd is offline   Reply With Quote