FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2009, 02:43 AM   #50
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

That's a crazy long list!!! Liquor bottles are always good. Up here we like Crown Royal, but that would be too easy (or impossible for the whole thing). So maybe a Canadian Club bottle instead?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #51
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

High heeled shoe.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #52
jacksonman
Just Visiting

Default all of that together

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I can get really, really wet if I've been masturbating all day, and if I'm really horny.
I personally like the speculum idea and love to see you really wet. How about we put some of those ideas together, and throw in another girl to boot. My idea is for a speculum scene, where we open up and can see deep inside. And then you masturbate with the speculum, getting as wet as can be for us and every detail being captured in HD.

We can have another girl maybe help you with the masturbation, holding the speculum, and so on. And after you cum, the other girl would lick the speculum clean.

too extreme?
jacksonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #53
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonman View Post
I personally like the speculum idea and love to see you really wet. How about we put some of those ideas together, and throw in another girl to boot. My idea is for a speculum scene, where we open up and can see deep inside. And then you masturbate with the speculum, getting as wet as can be for us and every detail being captured in HD.

We can have another girl maybe help you with the masturbation, holding the speculum, and so on. And after you cum, the other girl would lick the speculum clean.

too extreme?
Yeah, I have to agree with this suggestion. I'd love to see some SERIOUS MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS while using the speculum. How about a small flexible camera inside the vagina so we can see the juices being created?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #54
daniellemybelle
Danielle Junkie

Default stuffing ideas

Hi Danielle
How about a whipped cream spray container that of course you spray and fill your cooter with and then have a girl play with it.
Cream filled chocolates-same idea with a girl taking them out.
and another idea for you......how about selling your stuffed panties.
I also like the idea of your stuffed rear end gaping somehow with toys etc.
daniellemybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #55
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonman View Post

too extreme?
Nope...not too extreme. I'm up for pretty much anything (as long as it doesn't hurt me.) What I don't understand is if you want me to masturbate with the speculum inside me or masturbate with the speculum itself...because I've got to tell you, masturbating with a speculum just does not appeal to me, they are way too hard. But masturbating while a speculum is inside me would be okay with me.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #56
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hmm, it just occured to me that we haven't mentioned the gear shift stick yet.
Old, but still kinky, I think. (See Violet)

I bet that would be an update Max would love.
(And I would, too.)
I like this idea...but Rob told me that it would probably have to be a 14 wheeler type gear shift (like the very long one that sticks out of the middle of the cab.) Tigger you think your boss would mind if I sit on your gear shift ?
Old 01-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #57
Geezer

Wink Speculum use

Quote:
Nope...not too extreme. I'm up for pretty much anything (as long as it doesn't hurt me.) What I don't understand is if you want me to masturbate with the speculum inside me or masturbate with the speculum itself...because I've got to tell you, masturbating with a speculum just does not appeal to me, they are way too hard. But masturbating while a speculum is inside me would be okay with me.
Well, personally, I would love to see you have the speculum inside of you and masterbate using a vibrator or your hand. I'm more interested in seeing the contractions around the speculum. As I wrote earlier, it would be interesting to see the juices seeping out of the tissue inside your vagina. Hum, maybe I should have been an OBGYN doctor, huh?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #58
dxhound2003
Dreaming of Danielle

Hi Danielle

Would you consider doing any of the ideas here on your cam show?

Maybe you could start with your panties, I would love to see that.
dxhound2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #59
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxhound2003 View Post
Hi Danielle

Would you consider doing any of the ideas here on your cam show?

Maybe you could start with your panties, I would love to see that.
That's a great idea. Yeah I can definitely do that. My next webcam show will feature panty stuffing
Old 02-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #60
jacksonman
Just Visiting

Quote:
I'm glad you are up for it. Seeing you masturbate WITH a speculum wasn't what I was thinking either. I would love to see you masturbate with a speculum inside you, however you want. And with the speculum holding you open, we can have the camera pointed inside to really see you get aroused.
jacksonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #61
Sallysdad
Just Visiting

My wife and I adore you and your site! We had some ideas for a beautiful stuffing. It would start as a girl / girl / princess (you being the princess of course! First the two beautiful girls will bathe and pamper you in a swirling hot tub or large shower enclosure. Then they would proceed to put you on a massage table and give you a real hot oil full body tandem massage (using hot organic coconut oil from Hawaii of course and heated on premise) then they would proceed to insert two rabbit type vibrators for a double penetration. After that they would lovingly proceed (if you can do it) to be fisted both vaginally and anally and then to a tremendous mind blowing orgasm.
You are truly a goddess!

Me.
Sallysdad is offline   Reply With Quote