FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
OC Bob
Danielle Junkie

Default ATM...... really?

Wow..... You were once so different. So intoxicating..... so refreshing. Now? Just another web performer with sh!t in her mouth.

You were once something that nobody could emulate, simply untouchable with that unique blend of innocence, beauty, and desire.

I dont know if the path your on is your own, of it you are taking advice from some "handler".... either way... the illusion is over.

Thank you for everything .... but I'm from this point on, I'm saying goodbye.

Bob
OC Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:26 AM   #2
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Bob View Post
Wow..... You were once so different. So intoxicating..... so refreshing. Now? Just another web performer with sh!t in her mouth.

You were once something that nobody could emulate, simply untouchable with that unique blend of innocence, beauty, and desire.

I dont know if the path your on is your own, of it you are taking advice from some "handler".... either way... the illusion is over.

Bob
Ok I have this question if you are so bothered by her doing ATM or that she has lost the thing that made you come here.... and have already decided not to come back what is the point of this post?

People only complain when they want something to change.... I would take a guess and see that in this case it wont change as it's already been done so the point of a rant post is kinda mute and pointless....

Also you have to remember that things in life will and do change, so I guess you will have to determin if what she has done and will do really that bad or not.... if so then I am sure you will find something more to your liking if not then I guess you will carry on watching.... either way a rant post serves no perpose.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:16 AM   #3
Anoree

Danielle had planned to do this and more for quite some time and told us so, so it's not really a surprise that she has taken that step now.
It just might be a bit surprising at this point, because she told us she'd probably wait until her tattoo removal and dental work would be finished.
I guess the tax request she told about in D390 sped up the process.

Danielle suspected that she might be loosing some fans, hopefully not too many, but is hoping to gain some more being seen on the big companies' sites.

I'm sure she is sorry about every single fan that decides to turn away, and not for the financial part of it.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I haven't been on here in a while, because Danielle is changing her style to more hardcore, which is fine, and it's her decision, it's just something that doesn't appeal to me. However, I judge models based on their good movies, not their bad movies. I'll still watch Danielle's good solo movies, I can just not watch the stuff that I don't like, so It's not really much of a problem for me. I'll just focus on the positives, and watch the things that I like.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I understand that there will be negative (and positive) consequences to my decision to start shooting with other companies. It does upset me that people may decide to stop being a fan because of something that I do but at the same time (I as much as I would like to) I can't please everyone.

ATM is something I've always wanted to try. I think a lot of you know how sexually adventurous I am. I have a "sex bucket list" that I would love to complete. I feel like doing these things on camera (especially if it's for the first time) will give my fans a chance to be a part of a special experience with me.

I've never had a "handler". I don't have someone telling me I need to do this sex act or that sex act. I do whatever feels natural to me.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

Personally i am not into it, but for whatever reason i really like it this time. it may be because i never expected and u looked so sexy

Anyway, we, as humans, cannot always satisfy everyone. We cannot obligue someone to fit our ideas. True fans respect decisions and enjoy the work. IF someone is not a fan of ATM or Danielle working for others, it is ok. But let,s be honest. She is not our GF, and even if she were, she is an adult. I think some people have this idea that she belongs to them or has a utopic dream of marrying her, so nobody else can "****" her. I would want to marry her, too, but let,s be realistic, 0.0000001% chances. The bottom line is that people should stop complaining and demanding and have to either enjoy or just avoid an "unpleasant" video.

BTW I am mouth watering waiting for the bangbros scenes
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:28 AM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven_azrael View Post
I would want to marry her, too, but let,s be realistic, 0.0000001% chances.
Who says that the percentage is that small
Old 05-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #8
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Who says that the percentage is that small

I hope to find out someday. You are gorgeous. If i were with you, I would wake up everyday thinking that the day before was a dream
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 AM   #9
Max

Quote:

Bob
I think you were a bit blunt about it, but I'll say that her site has left my interest, primarily because I don't watch ANYTHING with men in it, and her site has gone from softcore to hardcore. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just not for me, I just don't get turned on by seeing a guy's harry a$$, if another guy does, that's OK, I just can't get off to that. Her site will attract some guys, and repel others, A.K.A. me. It's fine for her to send the site in this direction, just don't expect me to be a paying member if there are no good updates anymore. Continuing to be a member to a site that doesn't ever give good updates is isomorphic to continuing to be a member of a site that has stopped updating, this is why I haven't been around in a while, but I will say that I focus on the positives, and still enjoy the old updates.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #10
Tom M
Dreaming of Danielle

Default ATM etc

My problem with hardcore is that it destroys the 'mystery', the illusionary desire created by feminine beauty. It raises the question of where do you go next, and seems to be a self-defeating process in that there are only so many positions and arrangements available before the whole thing becomes a parody of itself.
This is not to belittle anyone's choices; just an opinion.
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:03 AM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I update my website with one hardcore video and one hardcore photo set a month. Granted last month there were two hardcore updates but that's mainly because I wanted to get those two videos out ASAP. The "Car Conversation" videos (that have included my male talent) won't be showing up as often for a while.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
TheDoctor

Lightbulb

Oh c'mon Mr. OC Boob, what the frell is your beef against "Automatic Teller Machines"?! If you dislike the stuff, just frelling cut the BS and get the frell out to a site you like, for cryin' out loud!

Admins, might thou please EXTERMINATE this frelling thread? Makes no sense at all...

:P

Quote:

Bob
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #13
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thank you TheDoctor for making me laugh for the first time today
Old 06-18-2013, 04:30 AM   #14
TheDoctor

Thou art most welcome, Ms. D. Must have been a truly lousy day if you get your first laugh at almost 4 pm though...

PS: Actually, I was trolling Mr. OC "Boob" into spitting back something really angry and stupid and get himself deservedly banned. Worked better than expected.
FANTASTIC!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Bahahaha...you're too funny TheDoctor. I actually woke up fairly late hence why I didn't laugh until 4pm
Old 06-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #16
TheDoctor

Quote:
Bahahaha...you're too funny TheDoctor. I actually woke up fairly late hence why I didn't laugh until 4pm
Oh, man...

FANTASTIC!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
On that note great line from the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". "If God were a city planner he would not have put a playground next to a sewage plant." lol
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote