FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions

Old 08-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #1226
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thank you for your opinion Geezer!

Last edited by STAR; 08-16-2011 at 07:38 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #1227
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Star, PLEASE DO NOT lump ME in with your ridiculous musings. I don't know if you consider yourself a "comedy writer" or a "frustrated novelist" but, in my singular opinion, your LONG posts are a waste of everyone's time and I doubt too many forum members would even miss them if they suddenly stopped.

I honestly don't know why you are on this forum except, perhaps, you are a frustrated writer and this is the best outlet you can find.
The comedy is inescapable.

I read your posts about the forum being "...dead and boring...RIP forum..." etc.

With the kind of rude behavior exampled above and evident elsewhere small wonder people leave.

Every Member that is driven away means less revenue for Danielle. She's working hard and generously for all of us Geezer and I would expect you to show a modicum of respect for everyone.

As The Doctor said:: "Life is far too short to complain and whine around. If you find something you dislike, RUN THE F AWAY. If you can't, make it the shortest humanly possible. Now, if you can't do that either, just go "If you can't beat 'em, then join 'em". Now, if you can't switch your mindset... then you are FRAKKED UP and your life has no sense at all."

If you want to flex your negative ego there are other avenues available. As some of your behavior here has been inappropriately rude, unnecessarily derogatory and potentially damaging to Membership count I respectfully suggest you consider shifting your participation toward the positive. Otherwise put it into neutral.

Thank you.

Last edited by STAR; 08-17-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:45 AM   #1228
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Posting pages of gibberish is not going to encourage folk to read the board.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:49 AM   #1229
webith
Just Visiting

Lots of thanks...
Old 08-18-2011, 07:00 AM   #1230
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

I have to say something about the "musings" that STAR posts. I find them to be quite amusing. He does not really pick out one person to point his humor at, he points it at the subject matter at hand. He may use whatever nicknames are available that keep within to context of the subject matter, but that's a big part of great humor...to involve your audience. It is true that we may not know him so well but just give him a chance to bring some light and craziness back into this message board.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #1231
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
I have to say something about the "musings" that STAR posts. I find them to be quite amusing. He does not really pick out one person to point his humor at, he points it at the subject matter at hand. He may use whatever nicknames are available that keep within to context of the subject matter, but that's a big part of great humor...to involve your audience. It is true that we may not know him so well but just give him a chance to bring some light and craziness back into this message board.
A good point of view. Star has as much right to post here as anyone. I'm sorry I "attacked" him. It is probably the age difference - I'm "geezer" for a reason - and I just don't get his "humor." Plus, I have the forum set up to send me emails every time someone posts on a thread after me. So, imagine my unhappiness when I get frequent LONG emails staring the one and only STAR! Sure, I could turn off that function but I usually enjoy getting a heads up without signing onto the forum.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #1232
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Gee WhyYou, you're too kind. I heard Prince William say that a lot. Not the Gee WhyYou part. Or maybe it was Prince Charles. Anyway Diana's husband, er widower?. He goes around saying "You're too kind" whenever someone so much as smiles at him. And he's usually right, if conspiracy theories are correct.

Anyhoo I won't be posting as much because of this music project coming up I really need to focus on that. Here's a share. This 12 y/o girl blew my mind. When one of Ward's people contacted me I couldn't resist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuWl...eature=related

Notice the resemblance to Danielle? I won't go into it here but it is not inconsequential. As the saying goes:: "The universe is not only stranger than you imagine, it is stranger than you *can imagine." We are all One. Miss D~? == I know you know what I'm saying. If not, see me. WTF! See me even if you do! I don't know how you can resist me, it must be hard for you. Poor darling. Mmmm, in fact, it *is hard for you.

So thanks WhyYou and keep getting stronger, there are wonderful happenings coming up in the next few months you're gonna love. Be strong, be brave. It gets better and you along wid it. The world is sick, and - what if - you were taking some of that on and processing it so it's not so bad? That would be a gift of a God-like soul. Jus sayin' -= what if.

Geezer, love ya man. I understand. With your reasoning skills and intellectual abilities you couldn't be all that old. Or should I say "mature". Besides, 67 is the new 89. Or something like that. lol Anyway it's not my fault. Unless it is.

Saving the world one orgasm at a time...
Old 08-19-2011, 01:53 AM   #1233
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Josie

Right. So now you've heard go here:: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the...rd/id423138408
Open a vein and buy her single it's only a buck 29.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #1234
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Josie 2

IF my previous post is wrong here just delete, I apologize.

Here is her home pg. Lots of free songs. Subscribe. Free to join.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...otation_233001

Danielle, check your photos when you were her age. - Faint beauty mark on her upper lip barely shows on vids.

OK I know it's "freaky" Sorry I'm outta here gotta go. Later.

Last edited by STAR; 08-19-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #1235
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I've been reading most of your posts Star and i'm really undecided what to make of you, yet!.

It seems to me you love to banter, which is fine as long as it stays on topic of the thread, which so far you pretty much have.
Some of your posts i find quite funny, so i say carry on but keep them shorter, just kiddin.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:14 AM   #1236
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Go Topless Day!

HAA HAAA! Hey it was go topless day! In LA and we got to Venice Beach for it. Home pg:: http://www.gotopless.org/index.php Yeah!

mart~ Thank you! *You're too kind... I wasn't paying super attention to what you just said but I will give 110%! As soon as you repeat yourself. In a more interesting way.

And welcome aboard! I'd say my style is focused on fundamentals. With an emphasis on fun. ...An-nd a second emphasis on mental. My secret is I wash my clothes in bubble-bath.

I dedicate it all to Danielle. It feels good, and it feels - sticky.

I am going to be here when you wake up. I will not leave your side. Um...This could take hours, maybe I'll come back later.

In the mean time enjoy this::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=bDodPCp98M4 (Full version shows after or on sidebar)

No video on this but still, awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3eba...eature=related

Last edited by STAR; 08-22-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #1237
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
[mart~ Thank you! *You're too kind... I wasn't paying super attention to what you just said but I will give 110%! As soon as you repeat yourself. In a more interesting way. [/B] [/COLOR]
Wtf!!!, repeat myself in a more interesting way!, you drunk or on drugs?, or just stupid?.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:35 AM   #1238
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

All of the above, of course! Boy, you ARE smart after all! How'd you know all that? Did you read the book or just see the movie? Wow, cool! Just goes to tell, you never can show. Mmmhmmm learn sumpin ever'day! Gotta love it! BTW ya might wanna have those hot buttons looked at. Ya never know when someone might come along and push one of 'em. Again. Hard on the heart rate & blood pressure. Not too good for ya. But how'd you like the whale rescues? I liked the one with the whale jumping out of the water just for the joy of life. Ya outta try it sometime. Some things can't be rationalized, be figured out, pigeon-holed & controlled. Even a little bit of a sense of humor helps. Try it sometime it might surprise you. It did me. But then I'm stupid. Aren;'t I? Chit, can't eben spelt or punk-tuate. Not your fault. Roll 'er easy & go for the white light at the end.

Drive fast, take chances

Last edited by STAR; 08-23-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #1239
mart

Quote:
All of the above, of course! Boy, you ARE smart after all! How'd you know all that? Did you read the book or just see the movie? Wow, cool! Just goes to tell, you never can show. Mmmhmmm learn sumpin ever'day! Gotta love it! BTW ya might wanna have those hot buttons looked at. Ya never know when someone might come along and push one of 'em. Again. Hard on the heart rate & blood pressure. Not too good for ya. But how'd you like the whale rescues? I liked the one with the whale jumping out of the water just for the joy of life. Ya outta try it sometime. Some things can't be rationalized, be figured out, pigeon-holed & controlled. Even a little bit of a sense of humor helps. Try it sometime it might surprise you. It did me. But then I'm stupid. Aren;'t I? Chit, can't eben spelt or punk-tuate. Not your fault. Roll 'er easy & go for the white light at the end.

Drive fast, take chances
Thought so, your just an idiot who likes the sound of his own voice and who likes to type complete and utter crap.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #1240
Anoree

Now that's enough!

I've got to be missing a smiley or two in the posts above.

We won't tolerate members insulting each other.
Now you both go into silent corners - seperate corners - and think about what you wrote.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #1241
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Now that's enough!

I've got to be missing a smiley or two in the posts above.

We won't tolerate members insulting each other.
Now you both go into silent corners - seperate corners - and think about what you wrote.
Anoree with the pimp slap ftw! Now, what else is under the sun that's pleasant to talk about?
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #1242
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

No problem, I forgive easy and mucho thanks for the heads up Anoree.

Now THIS is pleasant! ::
Stunningly Lovely Time-Lapse Video of Cloud Formations and the Sky in the Canary Islands

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...0823_DNL_art_2

Last edited by STAR; 08-23-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #1243
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Thought so, your just an idiot who likes the sound of his own voice and who likes to type complete and utter crap.
I don't think Star is an "idiot" but he sure loves the sound of his own voice - as typed on a keyboard. I don't care for his style of "humor" but he does seem to know a lot about the world of BDSM. Either that or he copied his text off of Wikipedia. Without a doubt, he is here for Danielle and is offering helpful advice but, just like a "little old busy body," a little of him goes a L-O-N-G ways.

There, Anoree! See MY "smilie faces?"
Old 08-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #1244
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Awww... thank you mart & Geezer!! You both really are too kind! I love you too! Mmuwah! Here's another funny for yas:

"People who live in glass houses should have sex in the basement."

Cheers!

... --- Dance Cat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black Dance Cat 3.jpg (9.6 KB, 129 views)
Old 08-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #1245
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpVUih5nY9g

Get it?

Last edited by STAR; 08-24-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #1246
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Thats in interesting song link you posed there, it's kinda catchy in a way
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #1247
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

You're Burnin' Hot and Runnin' Cool, enigma! Boobz up to ya! What is life widout LOVE, hey? HAA HAAA!
Old 08-25-2011, 03:43 AM   #1248
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Members?

Wait a minute! This place has 7,793 members? Thirty bucks a month that's, what, $233,790 per month! I am DEFINITELY gettin a boob job now! Oh, and a wig-hat. And a butt-job. Gotta do something about the legs too. Then there's the waist. The face, that's got to go. Ehh-h. Think I better get reborn instead. Good thing they say I'm patient, or is it that I *am a patient. They keep giving me these shock treatments. One would think that would help.

Whaddya think? (Click on pic) Here's the video:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vju2pyqXBLg

Here 2 ::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOuV6...eature=related

Ding di dink ding BAM BAM!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crazy-frog.jpg (16.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by STAR; 08-25-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #1249
Geezer

Wait a minute! This place has 7,793 members? Thirty bucks a month that's, what, $233,790 per month!

Where did you get the 7,793 from? I've never seen anything published publicly on how many PAYING members Danielle has! This forum is free and could have 10,000 "members" while D gets nothing.

Last edited by Geezer; 08-25-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:01 AM   #1250
Anoree

I'd wish for Danielle to have so many paying members.

The figure STAR got is from the Forum Statistics at the main page. Currently it states 7,806 members. (It will be about 60 less when I got rid of this morning's Spammer registrations.)
Out of this 7,806 members only 934 have posted anything at all. 2,936 can't even find their confirmation email to complete their registration.
The 2,265 "Active Members" consists* of new registrations (where over 90% are Spam robots,) approx. 300 lurkers that don't post anything and about 40 real posters.

I really wish there were more active members.

*) These estimations are based upon this month's activity.

p.s. Umph; Only Spammers this morning.

Last edited by Anoree; 08-25-2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: p.s.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:04 AM   #1251
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

OH! WTF!

The ones that can't find their conf. emails, they still paid or subscribed. Right?

Edit add: Well I know 3 or 4 new ones are from my friends I threatened. OK, actually I promised to pay them back the money I stole form them if they joined.

Edit add: Ah, they are pobably among the ones that can't find their emails of course!

Last edited by STAR; 08-25-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:31 AM   #1252
Anoree

This Forum is freely accessible to anybody, paying member or not.
It's member count doesn't reflect the amount of paying members to Danielle's site at all.
The only connection between membership of this Forum and Danielle's payed Membership Area is the Webcam Chat, where you only can participate if you've got a Forum account to use at the Chat to login. That's all.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:02 AM   #1253
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

,,,eew. Thanks. That explains things more than I knew. I need a Pwd / login to post here. You mean I'm not paying for that? I guess that would explain why there is one Pwd for here and another for the vids/? If so, no wonder you have to deal with spammers.

Oh %#@&/, so just anybody can read my idiotoc posts?!!! Ohhh no-o-o. I'm even more doomed than I thot!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #1254
Anoree

Quote:
,,,eew. Thanks. That explains things more than I knew. I need a Pwd / login to post here. You mean I'm not paying for that? I guess that would explain why there is one Pwd for here and another for the vids/? If so, no wonder you have to deal with spammers.
Yep, your comments here are absolutely free. Maybe some even free of sense.
(Oops, did I say that?)

Quote:
Oh %#@&/, so just anybody can read my idiotoc posts?!!! Ohhh no-o-o. I'm even more doomed than I thot!
Now you know what you've got yourself into.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #1255
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yeah, but there is something else around here I'd like to get myself into. So even in my imagination, it's alllll worth it!!! HA HAAA!
Old 08-26-2011, 11:40 PM   #1256
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Tigger,Jeromy and David have just been put on alert status to be ready to deploy for the storm coming up the east cost! They just went thru all there gear to put everything in order just in case!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #1257
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Tigger,Jeromy and David have just been put on alert status to be ready to deploy for the storm coming up the east cost! They just went thru all there gear to put everything in order just in case!
I hope they aren't needed..but if they are..tell them to be careful out there!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #1258
mart

Just as DWM said Missy, truely hope their not needed.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #1259
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

We didnt have to go!
Old 09-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #1260
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
We didnt have to go!
That's good news Tigger, hope your not needed for a long time yet.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #1261
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
We didnt have to go!
Great!!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:24 AM   #1262
tigger

We found out that Pouncer does not like the guy that came to clean the chimney today, Grandma said he went nuts when the guy got on the roof and started to run the brush up and down the chimney to clean the inside. He didn't mind the guy just didn't like what he was doing!
Old 09-23-2011, 02:14 AM   #1263
tigger

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #1264
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boo!!! to you too sir
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #1265
tigger

Spoke to Whyyou today he will be alowed to come home on Sun. and is doing well. may be a bit to get his internet up and running. Glad to see his health improving.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #1266
Anoree

Quote:
Spoke to Whyyou today he will be alowed to come home on Sun. and is doing well. may be a bit to get his internet up and running. Glad to see his health improving.
Ah, that's a relief. It's been over two weeks since WhyYou's last life sign and I was getting more worried by the day now.
I figured he might be out of the hospital within a week if all went perfect and after about two weeks if they needed to do something more.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #1267
tigger

Whyyou called me he is home and getting settled. will be about a week befor he can get on line, they have to put a new cable in first.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:20 PM   #1268
WhyYou

I am back online. Have run the cable across the floor (which I am NOT supposed to do because I might trip over it) so I must be really careful when I either leave or enter my house. This coming weekend the cable will be run through the ceiling panels to keep it off the floor. But I needed to get my modem activated so I felt the best thing to do was to connect it now and get it running so that when we run the cable we can just hook it up and everything will work correctly.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be back home!!!

Old 09-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #1269
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Happy to hear you are doing well. not the same without you on the boards.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:09 AM   #1270
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
Happy to hear you are doing well. not the same without you on the boards.
Thanks CK1! I'll do my best to put some life back into this message board. Might have to take the Frog out of the freezer though....lol!
Old 09-30-2011, 08:44 AM   #1271
mart

Quote:
Thanks CK1! I'll do my best to put some life back into this message board. Might have to take the Frog out of the freezer though....lol!
No!!! please don't resort to getting the frog out!.

Come on guys we need more posting, anything to avoid that frog.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #1272
Moar
Just Visiting

AnnaLisa is f--ing gorgeous! Yummy!
Moar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:19 AM   #1273
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Welcome back WhyYou..glad to hear you are getting better..can hardly wait till you thaw out your frog
Old 10-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #1274
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Welcome back WhyYou..glad to hear you are getting better..can hardly wait till you thaw out your frog
No encouraging the frog please.