Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Danielle in Hotforwealth

Just watched the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iHfeMDI6oo

I liked it a lot. That was a very nice idea. I watched videos done by other models and found that the most natural sounding- acting was from Danielle and Corin. Just wanted to congratulateyou Danielle..... and would like to tell you that if I am ever able to film one of my scripts I would make everything possible to get you to act on it.
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Cool...I'm glad you liked it. Personally I was kind of nervous filming it because I don't particularly care for my voice or my facial expressions (that I never seem to have any control over.) Plus the stripping part was kind of weird since I've never stripped for anyone...so I was like um...what do I do?
Old 11-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

It was cool Danielle. Not an OScar winning performance, but it was good. Everything you are doing is awesome, so donīt worry. Feel free and natural and enjoy it.
Well you havenīt stripped, so what about a video for us. It would be "Danielle strips for her millions of fans"
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle, it was good.

raven that is a good idea for a show.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:32 AM   #5
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Cool...I'm glad you liked it. Personally I was kind of nervous filming it because I don't particularly care for my voice or my facial expressions (that I never seem to have any control over.) Plus the stripping part was kind of weird since I've never stripped for anyone...so I was like um...what do I do?
"Stripping!!!" I clicked on the link and all I saw was Danielle sitting in front of a fireplace while bouncing from looking at a magazine to talking to the camera - all while fully, if seductively, dressed. Where was the STRIPPING?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:03 AM   #6
grande351

Geezer, There's two parts to the HotForWealth video. The first is the one you saw. The second is just Danielle stripping out of the dress. You have to register to see it, but it's free. I managed to save the second video, but can't seem to save the first. I'm willing to zip this and upload it to Rapidshare or another host if it's ok with Danielle and Rob. I have the complete AmateurAllure video too, by the way. I could upload that too, but ONLY if I get an ok from Rob and Danielle.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 AM   #7
grande351

You did fine on those! Don't sell yourself short. There's nothing wrong with your voice, and your facial expressions are cute (at least to me they are )

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:17 AM   #8
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Geezer, There's two parts to the HotForWealth video. The first is the one you saw. The second is just Danielle stripping out of the dress. You have to register to see it, but it's free. I managed to save the second video, but can't seem to save the first. I'm willing to zip this and upload it to Rapidshare or another host if it's ok with Danielle and Rob. I have the complete AmateurAllure video too, by the way. I could upload that too, but ONLY if I get an ok from Rob and Danielle.
Um, I think the copyright on those videos lies at HotForWealth and AmateurAllure. Please don't get into trouble there.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:02 AM   #9
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Um, I think the copyright on those videos lies at HotForWealth and AmateurAllure. Please don't get into trouble there.
Yeah, you're right, probably not a good idea.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #10
ask
In Love with Danielle

Nice video
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven_azrael View Post
It was cool Danielle. Not an OScar winning performance, but it was good. Everything you are doing is awesome, so donīt worry. Feel free and natural and enjoy it.
Well you havenīt stripped, so what about a video for us. It would be "Danielle strips for her millions of fans"

I think that's a great idea. I will definitely have to do that.