FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Favorite Reads

So along with movies, I also thought favourite reads might be interesting. I used to read a lot more than I do now, but I still have 1, 2 or 3 magazines going at any given time, and I'm debating on re-reading some texts I'd read a few years back--maybe something I missed before will pop out at me this time around.

Anyway, I used to read a lot of Patrick O'Brien novels (the Aubrey-Maturin series, one of which was made into the movie Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World starring Russell Crowe--Crowe, BTW, is part Maori--just thought you should know), plus the Sharpe's & Arthur novels of Bernard Cornwell. Magazine-wise, I get Playboy (but "only" for the pictures! ), Smithsonian, National Geographic & Biblical Archaeology Review. At the moment, I'm reading about the Russian Orthodox Church and its resurgence since the collapse of the USSR in Nat Geo, and already devoured I think every article from this months Smithsonian (I especially liked the articles on Dinosaur hunting and the debate over who reached the North Pole first).
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote