FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: What would you like to see in Danielle's bdsm shoot?
Roleplay 8 26.67%
Whips, canes, floggers, etc. 10 33.33%
Clothes pins, nipple clamps, etc. 8 26.67%
Electric sex toys 10 33.33%
Bondage 14 46.67%
Forced Orgasms 17 56.67%
Suspension 2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #50
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I just finished my bdsm shoot (it took a lot longer than expected). I will write about it in my journal...probably tomorrow or so. Going to relax, eat some pizza, and watch a movie now.
Is P199 the first of the six releases? Any hint as to what we can expect from the other sets as P199 look a little mild compare to what a lot of us had in mind (or is that just me!!!)
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #51
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Mild? A lot of us? I doubt that the red marks on her are from a makeup brush. And it is the first segment.

Last edited by STAR; 09-04-2011 at 10:19 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #52
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
Is P199 the first of the six releases? Any hint as to what we can expect from the other sets as P199 look a little mild compare to what a lot of us had in mind (or is that just me!!!)
The pictures are mild compared to the video. I will be putting up the first video this week. And please remember you guys, this was the very first time any of us (my photographer, my male talent, and myself) have ever shot a bdsm scene. We did not have someone directing us. It may not be what you see on Kink.com but it was our first effort and we put a lot of thought and energy into this shoot. There is one other photoset for this bdsm shoot. We did not have enough time to get more photos...heck we ran out of time for video.

Again there are only two photo sets. I've already put one out so there will only be one more left. There are four videos. The first video is mild in my opinion. The second one has a blowjob scene in it. The third one is the longest and has bondage, hot wax play, caning, electric toys, nipple clamps, and a forced orgasm. The last one is a hardcore sex scene. I will only be putting up one a month so it will be several months before you can see the whole thing.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-05-2011 at 07:42 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #53
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
BTW are you the same guy who made a comment on my Twitter profile about this set?
Old 09-05-2011, 08:17 AM   #54
Anoree

Quote:
The pictures are mild compared to the video. I will be putting up the first video this week. And please remember you guys, this was the very first time any of us (my photographer, my male talent, and myself) have ever shot a bdsm scene. We did not have someone directing us. It may not be what you see on Kink.com but it was our first effort and we put a lot of thought and energy into this shoot. There is one other photoset for this bdsm shoot. We did not have enough time to get more photos...heck we ran out of time for video.

Again there are only two photo sets. I've already put one out so there will only be one more left. There are four videos. The first video is mild in my opinion. The second one has a blowjob scene in it. The third one is the longest and has bondage, hot wax play, caning, electric toys, nipple clamps, and a forced orgasm. The last one is a hardcore sex scene. I will only be putting up one a month so it will be several months before you can see the whole thing.
You want to kill us with suspense, right?

Seriously, I appreciate all the planning, energy and suffering you put into this shoot. From what you said on the webcam show it was not easy at all.

I'm excited to see what you produced and am sure that I'll love it. Take all the time you need or want to post it. Don't let anybody drag you down - unless it's James, maybe.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #55
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:

Danielle, don't worry im sure when you put the videos up people will like it
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #56
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
BTW are you the same guy who made a comment on my Twitter profile about this set?
Nope not me as I don't use Twitter.
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:05 AM   #57
godin23
Danielle Fan

Quote:
I will be shooting my first ever BDSM shoot which will only be on this site on Saturday, August 27th. I would like your input on what you would like to see happen in the shoot. Give me details
l just read your commantaires Danielle fans no response ha to wonder how about we just love to see woman or man person be abused for me is l do not like sadism BDSM scenes hou have a personnaliter you l love your're pretty sc?nes if you make evenlings BDSM deprive her look good on you but not but not show vid?o l tking your fans would like to see you do anything to anything to your body
godin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:17 AM   #58
godin23
Danielle Fan

NOTHING OF IT
godin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #59
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by godin23 View Post
l just read your commantaires Danielle fans no response ha to wonder how about we just love to see woman or man person be abused for me is l do not like sadism BDSM scenes hou have a personnaliter you l love your're pretty sc?nes if you make evenlings BDSM deprive her look good on you but not but not show vid?o l tking your fans would like to see you do anything to anything to your body
I understand that BDSM does not appeal to everyone. Thankfully I have over 1,000 other updates you can view that aren't BDSM related. I shoot what I enjoy and BDSM is something that I enjoy.