FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: Would You Like To See Danielle & Alexa Loren Together?
Yes 11 55.00%
No 9 45.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
Dimsum
Just Visiting

Thumbs up Danielle And Alexa Loren - You Decide!

Well I haven't been blown away by a FTV girl since Danielle came along.. she is perfect in every way - face, body, boobs etc.. and then FTV kept 2008 as their big boob year by introducing us to Alexa Loren who blew me away not only for her looks and body (great.. **** .. yeah I know!) but also her playful charm shown in her videos, so I think personally that a Danielle / Alexa combo would be the ultimate set ever! Danielle already listed a number of girls she would like to do a girl/girl set with, but I think her combining with Alexa Loren would be the ultimate!

I know there is already a Alexa Loren thread but I thought it might be nice to put it to a vote and see how people are feeling. Maybe we can convince Danielle after all! The two of them are undoubtedly the hottest FTV girls - so this is a win win for a lot of us fans!
Dimsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #2
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

I don't see any sense in a poll when Danielle has already said she wouldn't work with Alexa again. I think we should respect Danielle's decision and not push the idea upon her.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88
Old 10-03-2008, 02:55 AM   #4
Dimsum
Just Visiting

My apologies. I had not seen the post where Danielle actually stated she had issues with Alexa. I was skimming through it when I just saw Danielles post at the bottom telling us who she would like to work with. Had I read that Alexa had issues with her, I would have never suggested this poll because poll or no poll - if they don't get along, nothing would ever happen. It is a real shame though because Alexa comes across as a real happy go lucky person who would befriend anybody so I find it sad to see that her and Danielle didn't get along. Anyways apologies again if Danielle or the admins were upset by this poll.
Dimsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:27 AM   #5
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

nope, nobody is offended here
Old 10-03-2008, 08:53 AM   #6
ask
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimsum View Post
My apologies. I had not seen the post where Danielle actually stated she had issues with Alexa. I was skimming through it when I just saw Danielles post at the bottom telling us who she would like to work with. Had I read that Alexa had issues with her, I would have never suggested this poll because poll or no poll - if they don't get along, nothing would ever happen. It is a real shame though because Alexa comes across as a real happy go lucky person who would befriend anybody so I find it sad to see that her and Danielle didn't get along. Anyways apologies again if Danielle or the admins were upset by this poll.
For everyone, please search before starting a new thread. Nobody wants duplicate thread.
ask is offline   Reply With Quote