FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Candid Video: Pretty Bubbles in the Park

Love it! Coming down the slide boobs in the wind, the swing was great especially the bouncing off part :P. That rock looked brutal rough, but so sexy the way you got dressed again then walked off bare breasted! Wow! All in all - So kewt in every way! Enjoyed every second. Your creative spontaneity adds to the mystique, never know what you're going to do or what's going to happen next, makes it all the more exciting and interesting of an adventure! Sexy, fun, cute and luscious.

Your face was so flushed pink from the heat I could feel it! Oh and I love it when you sweat... Mmmmmm nice moist Danielle! I'll huff & puff & blow you cool given half a chance you beautiful doll! I know the heat is hard on you, so thAnk you for getting out and producing yet another delightful scene! It may not seem so great to you but you can always hire me to write & direct. IF you can afford me!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aww...thank you for the compliments/comments.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #3
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Aww yourself. You got it all baby doll, head to toe and back up again... Inch - by - delightful -- inch. I am going to get rid of all your clothes. You can thank me then. Don't panic, I'll let you keep your jewelry. And your toys. I may be deviant but I'm not a monster no matter what you may have heard it's all vicious rumor.

You are getting used to me. Like a bad habit. A really nasty one you know you should break but really don't want to. You're already there yet still cautious, in denial, and listening to well-meaning poor advice. Sorry. Too late. I'll be gentle...sometimes.

(Cool the passion replying to my posts, Danielle; I'm getting sore from bouncing off the ceiling. Neighbors are getting concerned.)

Last edited by STAR; 08-11-2011 at 12:55 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote