FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
cleo10
Board Newbie

Unhappy When comes a new update?

Hi Lia,

your fans are waiting for the next update on your homepage. The last ist from May. No news in your journal (last from January) and no news from you in this forum.In the last update you are stay under water. But soon come back to land, so that we can admire our lia again.
cleo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I have many doubts on the continuity of Lia. She is perhaps starting to retire. Will it be a strange coincidence?
Old 07-12-2009, 04:41 AM   #3
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I realy hope Lia isn't thinking of retiring yet. I guess she's busy with other things, as she is more than just a website girl. Like some of the FTV girls like Danielle they also help out with photography and videography for FTV.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:45 AM   #4
Danielle Junkie

Thumbs up Lia19.com

Old 08-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo10 View Post
Hi Lia, your fans are waiting for the next update on your homepage. The last is from May....
I bet there will be more updates as soon as she runs out of money. Not trying to sound harsh but that's how it goes.

I personally promise to re-subscribe to Lia19.com as soon as there will be new updates. A special Halloween update would be nice, followed by what ever she wants to produce us. It would be nice to hear what she has been up to lately (year to date), so she should also make one update just to take her fans to current events.
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:08 AM   #6
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I would guess that the website hasn't been a big source of income for her for a while. Infrequent updates means that subscriptions will slowly bleed down, and that would reduce the incentive to do updates. That is most likely what is going on. In any case, I think the modeling is more of a lifestyle/hobby thing for her rather than a career as such. Nothing wrong with that, as long as she is having fun and its been a positive experience for her.

In any case, Lia's 25? 26? now, she's got to be thinking about what is next in her life at this point.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
cleo10
Board Newbie

I was about 3 years a member of Lia19.com, but I have just cancel my subscription. Since 11 weeks no update. Here in the forum no comment by Lia or Rob. That's a pity.
cleo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo10 View Post
I was about 3 years a member of Lia19.com, but I have just cancel my subscription. Since 11 weeks no update. Here in the forum no comment by Lia or Rob. That's a pity.
Lia's last comment on this forum was in May 2009.

I'm hardly jumping the gun by concluding that Lia has silently retired as Lia19. Her site has come to a stop (in terms of updates, that is). Sounds terrible but Lia19.com is a slowly sinking ship -> No updates, no reason to be a member anymore.

I was a member at Lia's site once but cancelled already a long while back. When the updates stopped it was easy to see the end might be near. Alison retired loud and suddenly, Lia silently faded away.

What still floats the boat (Lia's site) are the random people who find about her just now and buy their first membership (likely for one month) to see the great amount of content on her site. There are many short time customers but likely they won't stick around too long...
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #9
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hahaha. And I thought Lia had gone all the way to talk Alison into doing a candid video but she got talked into retiring...

http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=833

She'll be now on vivid.com
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #10
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
She'll be now on vivid.com
So, I was kind of right. I predicted the next update coming as soon as she needed more money. Well, Lia jumping to Vivid and becoming a hardcore actress proves the point, doesn't it.

I hope she will soon be macking it hard... (with $$$)