FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #589
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hi again, "D". Sorry about the sarcasm mode earlier. But, about MacBrit, I think Geezer, Jhunter and e83 are right. Now sit tight, as the following is intensely off-the-box: have you considered giving the guy time... until you forget this stuff and move on with your life? Now (to him) you might be coming across as a "bloody-clingy-across-the-pond broad". Trust the guys here, men are the best figuring out how other men think. Now, Would you bother responding to a clingy guy?
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #590
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I really appreciate you taking the time to write all this to me. My dad also thinks the Brit is being a "cad". I don't believe in the whole "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and I think that people who do believe that are seriously fooling themselves. I'm trying to get over him but it's like you said I'm still left wondering where he stands and if he's even interested in a relationship. Oh well....I should have realized that it probably wasn't going to work when he told me he lives in England. I mean long distance relationships rarely work (though it did for my mom and dad.)
I didn’t mean to imply that “What happens in Vegas …..” I don’t believe that is true at all. Whatever happens anywhere stays with you to some extent, good and bad.

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #591
geolarson2

Quote:
Thanks sweetie, I also hope I can find someone to play with and love. Honestly I want to be with a character straight out of one of my books. Someone I can give my whole world to and who will do the same for me. Maybe that's why my past relationships have never worked. Maybe my subconscious is comparing my (ex)boyfriends to the guys in my books...hmm .
Everyone starts off this life with the right (not the word I wanted by it'll do) to happiness. Then as we progress we're taught and we buy into the idea that we have to earn happiness, that we're not worthy of happiness, &c. We're taught that play is something you leave behind when you grow up; rather, its something that transforms. We all need that creative outlet that play offers, as well as that intimacy, that feeling of trust we share with a lover. Denying that creates a whole weight of negativity that weighs us down, crushing us when, or if, we let it. You deserve happiness, Ms D, and that includes finding that man or woman (or both) that makes your heart sing, your synapses fire, your toes curl and your stomach do somersaults. You deserve it, because you are a fine woman. Sarah deserves it, WhyYou deserves it, Tigger, Missy, Ugo, Rob, everyone, even yours truly. The question is, do we let ourselves have what we're entitled to? Will you let yourself find comfort in yourself, and thus give yourself permission to unlearn those habits that keep you from being happy with your lover? You're a giving woman, witness how much of yourself you put not only into modeling but also talking with the lot of us. You're a passionate woman--you put so much into your shoots and from what I understand your webcams. You have passions, some of which you let out for total strangers, so I have to ask, why not let them out with the person who turns your head, makes you tongue-tied and makes you stumble over your own feet? You'll find him or her (or them) in time. The catch is never so sweet if the hunt isn't worthwhile. Too esoteric or windy? Must be the Taco Bell I ate while reading TS Eliot. Sorry
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #592
captnjack

I suspect that most of us can remember a relationship that didn't work out. Linda and Beverly are couple of ladies that I let slip away somehow. Ah but it was fun while it lasted eventhough they broke my heart when they said goodbye.
I like Gale Garnett's philopsy in her song "We'll sing in the Sunshine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQQmzEyVgA

Last edited by captnjack; 06-18-2010 at 08:53 AM.
captnjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #593
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
Hi again, "D". Sorry about the sarcasm mode earlier. But, about MacBrit, I think Geezer, Jhunter and e83 are right. Now sit tight, as the following is intensely off-the-box: have you considered giving the guy time... until you forget this stuff and move on with your life? Now (to him) you might be coming across as a "bloody-clingy-across-the-pond broad". Trust the guys here, men are the best figuring out how other men think. Now, Would you bother responding to a clingy guy?
Probably not.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #594
danielle_ftv
Administrator

BTW guys, I did find out that he had a girlfriend who he has been with for at least 3 years now and who he just took to the US for vacation. I'm not a "clingy" girl. I just don't like to be taken advantage of and left "high and dry" like he did to me. He lied to me about having a girlfriend. He made me feel like there was something there and even talked to me about coming to visit him in London.

But I'm already over him. I actually joined a very popular dating site (won't tell you guys which one though) because my mom suggested it.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #595
geolarson2

Quote:
BTW guys, I did find out that he had a girlfriend who he has been with for at least 3 years now and who he just took to the US for vacation. I'm not a "clingy" girl. I just don't like to be taken advantage of and left "high and dry" like he did to me. He lied to me about having a girlfriend. He made me feel like there was something there and even talked to me about coming to visit him in London.

But I'm already over him. I actually joined a very popular dating site (won't tell you guys which one though) because my mom suggested it.
Good on ya! Tally-ho! Back to the hunt. Besides, no matter what he sounded or looked like we know "all" Brits are a bunch of pasty blokes with receding hairlines (and chins), sticks for legs, ***-less, flat-footed, limp you-know-what, big eared, crooked buck toothed ninnies anyway (no offense to YAD, Mart, Wills, Harry or Ms D's step-dad--who will hopefully never read this--you are all, no doubt, are exceptions to the rule ).
Old 06-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #596
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Good on ya! Tally-ho! Back to the hunt. Besides, no matter what he sounded or looked like we know "all" Brits are a bunch of pasty blokes with receding hairlines (and chins), sticks for legs, ***-less, flat-footed, limp you-know-what, big eared, crooked buck toothed ninnies anyway (no offense to YAD, Mart, Wills, Harry or Ms D's step-dad--who will hopefully never read this--you are all, no doubt, are exceptions to the rule ).
LMAO...except for all my British fans of course ...oh yeah and my dad...and my ancestors.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #597
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Thanks man, hey don't forget that we can't run our own country with out having to pass it by you Yank's first.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #598
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma2 View Post
Thanks man, hey don't forget that we can't run our own country with out having to pass it by you Yank's first.
Sure ya can! You have a pair of (I think) exceptional people governing now on HM's behalf in Cameron & Clegg. Personally, I wish we could work a coalition along those lines here. And for what its worth, I had no idea you were in the UK--I guess there's another exception to the rule that all Englishmen are pasty, with teeth that point in all directions, &c., &c. FWIW, Enigma2, most of my ancestors were from Jolly Olde, I am pasty, I had buck teeth (thank you orthodontics & that diving accident when I was 9ish), &c., &c.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:50 AM   #599
TheDoctor

Quote:
Sure ya can! You have a pair of (I think) exceptional people governing now on HM's behalf in Cameron & Clegg. Personally, I wish we could work a coalition along those lines here. And for what its worth, I had no idea you were in the UK--I guess there's another exception to the rule that all Englishmen are pasty, with teeth that point in all directions, &c., &c. FWIW, Enigma2, most of my ancestors were from Jolly Olde, I am pasty, I had buck teeth (thank you orthodontics & that diving accident when I was 9ish), &c., &c.
And including all people involved with portaying Me & Co.
FANTASTIC!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #600
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
How dare you sir!!!, i'd ask you to step outside, but seeing as i'm among the exception list, i'll let you off just this once.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #601
AlexanderLL
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I guess you just have to realize "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." As much as I hurt for you, Danielle, I think meeting anyone in Vegas, apparently hooking up with them, and then expecting a "relationship" to happen is rather naive.

Everyday, people lie or tell half truths to get what they want. Many men will lie through their teeth if they think sex is coming their way. Then.... there is Vegas!! It isn't called "Sin City" for no reason. Spontaneous hookups are the norm there. Give two good looking people some alcohol, some bikinis, some sun, some bare chests with good bodies, and "things happen." It might be good if you can just accept "one night stands" for what they are OR simply "say no" and save yourself the sadness of thinking a guy is possibly The One!

Just my two cents for what it's worth... .well, two cents!
How dare you say that about my city, Geezer? Ok, JK. Yeah, I know this to be true. "Sin City" is not the entire city, though. I consider it to be the Strip and several blocks surrounding the area. Apparently I'm not living the Vegas lifestyle because I'm not out there every night getting Circus O Laid.

I do agree with you, Geezer, on the fact that guys can be pure evil when pursuing sex.

So Danielle, I would like to apologize on the behalf of men everywhere, and I hope you never have to run into that situation again.
AlexanderLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #602
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLL View Post
How dare you say that about my city, Geezer? Ok, JK. Yeah, I know this to be true. "Sin City" is not the entire city, though. I consider it to be the Strip and several blocks surrounding the area. Apparently I'm not living the Vegas lifestyle because I'm not out there every night getting Circus O Laid.

I do agree with you, Geezer, on the fact that guys can be pure evil when pursuing sex.

So Danielle, I would like to apologize on the behalf of men everywhere, and I hope you never have to run into that situation again.
Aww...I hope so too sweetie. But honestly most guys that I've come across are very sweet and very respectful.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #603
geolarson2

So where's "San Diego"? Is it near Sandy Eggo? (Gonna keep using that since that's what I thought the place was named when I was like 4 or 5 and visited there and it reminds me that no one's perfect.)

Good to hear your pup's doing better. My mom's dog (a deer chihuahua which I guess isn't really a chihuahua since they come from the opposite side of Mexico and may be part fox, or descended from foxes or something like that) took a bit more than 6 months to house train, and is taking longer to become more social (he has a very short temper and while he doesn't bite, he has this really weird growl he makes; he's not a big barker (or a Bob Barker), he really sounds a lot like a fox more than a dog). Part of his problem was when he was a few months old, a neighbor let their pit bull puppy out, and while the pit bull, I'm pretty sure, wasn't trying to hurt mom's dog, it scared the bejeezus out of her and her dog so now they're both skittish and tense up real quick.

I think the only time I went to anything like EDC was when I went to Scottish games throughout Northern Calif.--Santa Rosa when they were there, Roseville, and the games in the East Bay near Oakland & Pleasanton mostly. I sort of miss those. We have something small in the fall up here in Reno, I guess akin to the smaller games at Roseville or Oakland, but the Santa Rosa now Pleasanton Games were really huge! Last year they had the games in SR, I went out with 2d Bat Scots Guards (they'd just gotten back a shortish time before from Kuwait) who bought rounds of drinks for the house and did some highland dancing there for everyone, including the sword dance. It was seriously wicked!

Have a safe drive home & stay cool, Ms D! Paz
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #604
AlexanderLL
Danielle Junkie

You keep your apartment at 65 during the summers in the Phoenix desert? OMG! Your energy bill must be threw the roof. Here in the Vegas desert, I keep my apartment at 75, and when the AC comes on, it's nice for the first 5 minutes. After that, it's becomes winter, and my nipples are able to cut glass.

You are always up to something: birthday trip to Sin City, EDC in LA, and San Diego all within a 2 month period. I can't have my Danielle exhausted. You do too much you know? You're not Supergirl.

Last edited by AlexanderLL; 07-14-2010 at 08:04 AM.
AlexanderLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #605
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLL View Post
You keep your apartment at 65 during the summers in the Phoenix desert? OMG! Your energy bill must be threw the roof. Here in the Vegas desert, I keep my apartment at 75, and when the AC comes on, it's nice for the first 5 minutes. After that, it's becomes winter, and my nipples are able to cut glass.

You are always up to something: birthday trip to Sin City, EDC in LA, and San Diego all within a 2 month period. I can't have my Danielle exhausted. You do too much you know? You're not Supergirl.
Actually you would be surprised. My electric bill is usual not too high. The highest it's been is $100 this year.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #606
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
So where's "San Diego"? Is it near Sandy Eggo? (Gonna keep using that since that's what I thought the place was named when I was like 4 or 5 and visited there and it reminds me that no one's perfect.)

Good to hear your pup's doing better. My mom's dog (a deer chihuahua which I guess isn't really a chihuahua since they come from the opposite side of Mexico and may be part fox, or descended from foxes or something like that) took a bit more than 6 months to house train, and is taking longer to become more social (he has a very short temper and while he doesn't bite, he has this really weird growl he makes; he's not a big barker (or a Bob Barker), he really sounds a lot like a fox more than a dog). Part of his problem was when he was a few months old, a neighbor let their pit bull puppy out, and while the pit bull, I'm pretty sure, wasn't trying to hurt mom's dog, it scared the bejeezus out of her and her dog so now they're both skittish and tense up real quick.

I think the only time I went to anything like EDC was when I went to Scottish games throughout Northern Calif.--Santa Rosa when they were there, Roseville, and the games in the East Bay near Oakland & Pleasanton mostly. I sort of miss those. We have something small in the fall up here in Reno, I guess akin to the smaller games at Roseville or Oakland, but the Santa Rosa now Pleasanton Games were really huge! Last year they had the games in SR, I went out with 2d Bat Scots Guards (they'd just gotten back a shortish time before from Kuwait) who bought rounds of drinks for the house and did some highland dancing there for everyone, including the sword dance. It was seriously wicked!

Have a safe drive home & stay cool, Ms D! Paz
Papillons are apparently hard to housebreak but really easy to train.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #607
um..
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Actually you would be surprised. My electric bill is usual not too high. The highest it's been is $100 this year.
wow $100 wow
um.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #608
geolarson2

Hmmm, I see lots of interesting, lovely choices. Very nice wish list, Ms D. Myself, I'd love to see you paired with Kasey Chase or Sarah Shevon (Has Ms Shevon done anything outside Kink tho? I should probably check Freeones, which you've probably already done). Lexi Belle would be interesting too. I've seen some of her GG stuff for Mr. O'Connell, and remember reading something that, as it happens, Ashlyn Rae said about meeting Ms Belle shortly after her 1st GG scene (I think it was her 1st GG experience as well--I may have mis-read that tho, or it may have been wishful thinking on my part, lol!). Apparently upon finishing her scene (think that was an O'Connell production) she met Ms Belle who told her she was lucky that she (Ms Rae) had been with someone else 1st, because she (Ms Belle) would have been merciless with her, or words to that effect. I'd love to see how you & Ms Belle interacted, and which of you would dominate! Likewise with Ms Shevon for that matter, and Ms Chase, quite simply, is too cute in my humble opinion. So, any chance of making at least some of your wish list come true, eh ...?
Old 07-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #609
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Sadie West and Billy Glide? Well, you should ask Lia about her "experiences" with Sadie in her Vivid movie ‘Lia's First Time’ and with Billy in ‘The Rush’.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #610
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Hmmm, I see lots of interesting, lovely choices. Very nice wish list, Ms D. Myself, I'd love to see you paired with Kasey Chase or Sarah Shevon (Has Ms Shevon done anything outside Kink tho? I should probably check Freeones, which you've probably already done). Lexi Belle would be interesting too. I've seen some of her GG stuff for Mr. O'Connell, and remember reading something that, as it happens, Ashlyn Rae said about meeting Ms Belle shortly after her 1st GG scene (I think it was her 1st GG experience as well--I may have mis-read that tho, or it may have been wishful thinking on my part, lol!). Apparently upon finishing her scene (think that was an O'Connell production) she met Ms Belle who told her she was lucky that she (Ms Rae) had been with someone else 1st, because she (Ms Belle) would have been merciless with her, or words to that effect. I'd love to see how you & Ms Belle interacted, and which of you would dominate! Likewise with Ms Shevon for that matter, and Ms Chase, quite simply, is too cute in my humble opinion. So, any chance of making at least some of your wish list come true, eh ...?
Eh...maybe...maybe not. The problem with hiring female talent is that unless FTVRob is shooting them for FTVGirls then I would most likely have to pay for it (that could become potentially expensive considering I would also have to pay for their flights...I'm thinking it would be around $800-$1000 altogether). Another one of the issues is that I would get a ton of updates with that one girl and after about two updates I think I would probably get people complaining about that girl being on the site too much.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #611
geolarson2

Quote:
Eh...maybe...maybe not. The problem with hiring female talent is that unless FTVRob is shooting them for FTVGirls then I would most likely have to pay for it (that could become potentially expensive considering I would also have to pay for their flights...I'm thinking it would be around $800-$1000 altogether). Another one of the issues is that I would get a ton of updates with that one girl and after about two updates I think I would probably get people complaining about that girl being on the site too much.
Its still fine to make a wishlist though. And who know, as best I can tell neither Ms Chase nor Ms Shevon have huge presences on the 'net yet, so perhaps Rob would be more inclined with what sounds like rave reviews of Ms Rae to open things up to a not-quite-First Time Video girl, with the added benefit of giving you someone to work (or play) with.

And, of course, you can never please all the people all the time, but since you are the star and they (we) all come here for you, me thinks giving you time to be you for you and letting you explore/play/express, maybe push a few boundaries isn't such a bad thing. And if it keeps you engaged, energized, re-invigorated, & it makes later updates better than before so much the better for us, and you. Meh, but you're probably right, but still one hopes, eh?
Old 08-31-2010, 12:54 AM   #612
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Has been a month since your last entry, we are all dieing to know what you have been up to!
Old 08-31-2010, 06:19 AM   #613
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Has been a month since your last entry, we are all dieing to know what you have been up to!
I've been meaning to write a journal update. Will do it tomorrow after school.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #614
geolarson2

Busy, busy girl! (Sorry, Gentlewoman!). I admit, I got anxious reading about LB's fall. I'm going to be looking for the "all clear" when LB is off bed rest & up & about again.

I'm glad you're taking your time with school. When I was in college I felt like I was always rushing, even though I quit and went back a few times. I don't like feeling like I'm leaving something incomplete (like working on my degrees) but at the same time looking back I wish I'd made the time to take a few classes I thought were too self-indulgent (that is, they weren't on the required or elective menu for my major or minor or on my GE list). I could have taken a class I wanted in the summer, after all, what's 3 hours here or there when you're having fun? Do they offer a class in critical thinking at your school? Its a GE requirement in CA and I heartily recommend it if they do (& hopefully it would knock off a philosophy req for ya). I hated it when I was taking it, but in retrospect it was worth the time & thought.

One of these time when you head up to NorCal, you have to pop over to Tahoe at least. Having said that, I do love The City (I may be a COan, I may love the Red Feather Lakes, Shambhala, Ben Delatour Ranch, Estes Park, &c., but I spent most of my life living in the South Bay, East Bay & North Bay). When I was 14-ish a friend & I took the BART bus up to Lafayette, transferred to the train (the one that goes under the Bay) and spent the day in SF. Wicked fun, and the 'rents had (have?) no idea. Oh, and the Scottish knife sounds like a sgian dhu ("Skeen doo") which means black knife. I have a couple, but I'm not sure what the local laws are with concealed weapons so I leave them at home when I go a-kilting.

Looking forward to seeing how you pull your Nocturnal outfit together (sounds like it could be very sweet! Sweet as in wicked naughty).

And when you were in Salem, did you check out my great-great-great-great-&c. grandma's house? Big red wooden homestead on Pine St? I've never been there and am just curious if you've been there as to what its like. Paz!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:37 AM   #615
cute_teacher75
Danielle Junkie

Hey Danielle! It's cool that you want to take Krav Maga. I've done some of it, it's totally kickass!

Be sure to tell us about it if you do take KM, or another martial art. I'm doing some martial arts too - maybe we should have a race to see who gets their black belt first
Old 09-13-2010, 01:32 AM   #616
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Busy, busy girl! (Sorry, Gentlewoman!). I admit, I got anxious reading about LB's fall. I'm going to be looking for the "all clear" when LB is off bed rest & up & about again.

I'm glad you're taking your time with school. When I was in college I felt like I was always rushing, even though I quit and went back a few times. I don't like feeling like I'm leaving something incomplete (like working on my degrees) but at the same time looking back I wish I'd made the time to take a few classes I thought were too self-indulgent (that is, they weren't on the required or elective menu for my major or minor or on my GE list). I could have taken a class I wanted in the summer, after all, what's 3 hours here or there when you're having fun? Do they offer a class in critical thinking at your school? Its a GE requirement in CA and I heartily recommend it if they do (& hopefully it would knock off a philosophy req for ya). I hated it when I was taking it, but in retrospect it was worth the time & thought.

One of these time when you head up to NorCal, you have to pop over to Tahoe at least. Having said that, I do love The City (I may be a COan, I may love the Red Feather Lakes, Shambhala, Ben Delatour Ranch, Estes Park, &c., but I spent most of my life living in the South Bay, East Bay & North Bay). When I was 14-ish a friend & I took the BART bus up to Lafayette, transferred to the train (the one that goes under the Bay) and spent the day in SF. Wicked fun, and the 'rents had (have?) no idea. Oh, and the Scottish knife sounds like a sgian dhu ("Skeen doo") which means black knife. I have a couple, but I'm not sure what the local laws are with concealed weapons so I leave them at home when I go a-kilting.

Looking forward to seeing how you pull your Nocturnal outfit together (sounds like it could be very sweet! Sweet as in wicked naughty).

And when you were in Salem, did you check out my great-great-great-great-&c. grandma's house? Big red wooden homestead on Pine St? I've never been there and am just curious if you've been there as to what its like. Paz!
Uh...not sure about your grandparents home. And also not really sure about the critical thinking class requirement (but knowing my luck it probably is required.)
Old 09-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #617
tigger

Never be ashamed of who you are!!!!!!!!!!! There will always be smarter people than you, but there are a ton of them who are not!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #618
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Never be ashamed of who you are!!!!!!!!!!! There will always be smarter people than you, but there are a ton of them who are not!!!!!!!!
Thanks Tigger .
Old 09-18-2010, 10:10 AM   #619
Anoree

Thank you for updating so much!
(You know we allways would want more, but you've got a life to live, too. )

For the photos: Today you have

Professional Photos:
72 sets with 5,135 photos (1.66 GB)

Contributed Photosets:
19 sets with 1,083 photos (368 MB)

Candid Photosets:
18 sets with 1,162 photos (331 MB)
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #620
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default House

Danielle, Yes by all means buy a house! Just be careful not to get in over your head. Variable rates, balloon payments, etc can be killers.

e83

PS I think considering your website and all, it's ironic that the couple upstairs are getting all the sex. lol

Take care. ;-))

PPS I've never seen the Alexa info before. Very interesting. Thanks for the link.

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 09-21-2010 at 03:40 PM.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #621
Robert
Danielle Junkie

Sounds like a full day. Good luck with everything.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #622
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Thank you for updating so much!
(You know we allways would want more, but you've got a life to live, too. )

For the photos: Today you have

Professional Photos:
72 sets with 5,135 photos (1.66 GB)

Contributed Photosets:
19 sets with 1,083 photos (368 MB)

Candid Photosets:
18 sets with 1,162 photos (331 MB)
Thanks for posting that Anoree.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #623
Anoree

Quote:
Thanks for posting that Anoree.
You're very welcome.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:36 AM   #624
grande351

I think it's awesome that you're considering buying a house! Our little girl is growing up sooo fast!

Seriously, It's the perfect time to buy if you can afford it. I've read the the Phoenix area is one of the most depressed housing markets in the country, so there should be a lot of great bargains out there!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:17 AM   #625
TheDoctor

Buying a house? YOWZA! Someone is growing up here. Duh, I wish I could afford renting an apartment for my family.

And about the sleep thing... I seriously WISH I could sleep like that. Enjoy your sleep while you can. Later, you won't have the time. And, with kids, you'll wish days lasted 30 hours. First-hand experience. Then, after 45 - 55, you'll start to sleep less than 10 - 15 years previous; it's a natural development.

So, "live long and prosper", and Good luck with the house!
FANTASTIC!
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #626
Anoree

Default comments to Sept. 28's Journal

I'm sorry that Nocturnal didn't work out for you at all this year, especially as you were so exited about it. I hope Monster Massive makes up for that next month.

Maybe LB was a bit down because she didn't know what to expect again, when you picked her up from boarding.

I can't see you failing English class. That's got to be a mistake. If English is too boring for you, it's the teacher's fault.

Answering PMs on a schedule sounds like a good idea.
I'm counting the minutes to the next webcam show. (1477 right now)
Old 09-30-2010, 04:05 AM   #627
geolarson2

Sorry to hear Nocturnal was a bummer, again, Ms D, but more importantly I hope LB continues to recover. My Mom's dog got stung on the snout a few weeks back--swelled up more than double. She took the woofman to the vet who told her dog, like people, can be allergic to stings and like people can go into shock & die. He's a tough bugger though (I imagine LB is too), and after a shot, a course of antihistamines & steroids he's recovered. I can empathize a bit though (I was very anxious about him--I did not know a dog's snout could swell that much or that fast).

Funny ...I started college as a bio major (took AP bio in HS, chem, physics; took trig between my HS Jr. & Sr. years at the junior college, passed them all), and wound up switching to social & behavioral sciences. Nowadays math kicks my butt, but I'm an arrogant cuss who still does long division just to prove I can (mostly to myself now though, lol!). Who knows where you'll wind up? Just enjoy the ride & the learning I say! I like that you're varying the scope of your classes. By the time I was in my last undergrad year I felt soooo rushed and like I'd missed out on so much (the classes I wanted to take, but didn't because they didn't "add to" my major or minor but which would, I'm sure, have been amazing fun and taught me as much as any prereq, GE or core ...).

Skipping back, the house reference from several weeks ago now was the Rebecca Nurse house in Salem. I was pretty sure I was being obtuse then--reading back, who would get that reference? Not I.

Cheers!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #628
tigger

Danielle you need to get the the DR. ASAP. the pain you describe could be a lot of things or it could be simple but in my experience as a medic if i came to you on a call i would transport you. If your in that much pain its not gas! This is not somthing to ignore!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #629
Anoree

I'm VERY sorry to hear you're in pain now. I wish I could do anything to make it better.

If the pain was at the right side, I would guess it was an appendicitis, but as it is it seems to be something else.
I once ate something (I don't know what) that gave me serious pain due to gas. It only lasted a day or so, but I could have climbed the walls.

It's good that you see the doc tomorrow. It's better to have that checked. A sonogram probably shows what's wrong.

I really hope it's nothing serious.

P.S.: I'm not a medic; I'd go with tigger's suggestions any time.

P.P.S: I've been at the doc with my pains, too.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #630
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Danielle i truely hope it isn't anything serious, but like everyone here says, doctors asap!!!.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #631
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Danielle, I really hope this is nothing serious, and not to scare you but appendicitis HAS, (My father for one.) Caused pains in the left side but that is very rare. But would agree with Tigger.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #632
invictus
Danielle Fan

Good evening Dan!

You should go to the doctor asap! I do not know how it works in USA -just seen some episodes from Grey's Anatomy - ER - Dr House etc. :-D

In my country some luck is also needed to get over an illness because first of all patient has to find that doctor who gives the right diagnozis soon. Some doctors like keep on trying on the patients...this not too healthy...

invictus
Old 10-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #633
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I got blood work done at my doctors appointment earlier and will be going in on Tuesday to get an abdominal ultrasound. I guess the doctor doesn't think it's serious since they scheduled the ultrasound so far out. My mom thinks it may be an ulcer. We'll find out on Tuesday hopefully.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #634
tigger

NO DRINKING till you go back to the DR. it could make it worse!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #635
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
Very true! i have an ulcer that should have been my first guess. Ulcers are easy to treat, should that be the case.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:31 PM   #636
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
That shouldn't be too hard since I don't drink that much anyways . The doctor also told me no caffeine (now that will be hard).
Old 10-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #637
danielleILU
Board Newbie

Hey danielle, dont worry babe. it will not be a serious problem. take proper medicines and rest.i will Pray for you. get well soon
danielleILU is offline   Reply With Quote