FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #1275
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Do you ever practice "tribadism" when you are with another woman?
When you are making love are you comfortable telling your partner what pleases you. Or do you just let them do their thing?
Also would you please describe your ideal penis?
Any thoughts about lactation?
Here is the VIDEO reply to your questions.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #1276
Bulldog034
Just Visiting

how often are you in the shreveport area? have you still not had a fan recognize you? i would be down for driving to shreveport to be your first haha. Also one of the places you filmed some replies from look like apartments in ruston. Have you been there before? and if so do you go there often? have any friends there?
Bulldog034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:22 AM   #1277
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Danielle Please reply ASAP

Can you be happy without sexy. Whats the real story on midlife sex. Is there anything women still don't get masterbation.
Dan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #1278
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog034 View Post
how often are you in the shreveport area? have you still not had a fan recognize you? i would be down for driving to shreveport to be your first haha. Also one of the places you filmed some replies from look like apartments in ruston. Have you been there before? and if so do you go there often? have any friends there?
I haven't been there for years now. I'm not sure where Ruston is. I don't think I've been there. I have had a fan recognize me...at EDC 2010.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #1279
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Default hi

what would you do if I took you on a dream vaction?
Old 01-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #1280
Dave UK
Danielle Fan

Question Signed photos?

As a member and an autograph addict too is is possible to obtain signed photos of yourself and the other assistants Danielle?

I know in the US you have specific events that can be attended for this but being in the UK it's a little expensive just to pop over, as much as I would like to

Can you help me out at all?
x
Dave UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:51 PM   #1281
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave UK View Post
As a member and an autograph addict too is is possible to obtain signed photos of yourself and the other assistants Danielle?

I know in the US you have specific events that can be attended for this but being in the UK it's a little expensive just to pop over, as much as I would like to

Can you help me out at all?
x
I am thinking about building an online store where I would sell autographed pictures. When I do decide to build it I will tell you guys.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #1282
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by neukgraag View Post
On one of the video logs you mention that it takes you much longer to cum in front of the camera than at home. Does that
frustrate you?
Here is the VIDEO reply to your question.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #1283
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Hi Danielle

having strong beliefs in this career what have been the good and down sides to ur success in this career.
what are sum of the hardcore things you have done so far.

Moderator Note: This post was moved from the Hardcore Update thread (W)
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #1284
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Thumbs up Hello Danielle

How do you manage to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple, and unbelievably interesting?

Last edited by Dan4life; 01-11-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #1285
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi Danielle,

Just wondering if you've ever gone to a "Naturist Resort" or had any interest in going?

Have a good time in Mexico!!

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #1286
Anoree

Quote:
Hi Danielle,

Just wondering if you've ever gone to a "Naturist Resort" or had any interest in going?

Have a good time in Mexico!!

e83
Might this give a hint?

Quote:
D191: To carabell
06-25-10
"What do I think about nudism and/or nudists?"
Video Log - Transcription
But then, Danielle said in that: "I don’t have an opinion on that. I haven’t yet formed one, I guess."

Maybe she has formed one now and wants to answer your question.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #1287
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default List of past Hardcore Endeavours

Have a question involving past Hardcore Endeavours.You have mention on your site a few times about you have done Hardcore B/G that were non FTV.
I have come across your work on Amatuer Allure and after you mentioning it on your site I end up getting a copy of "Big Breast Amateur Girls 12".
My question is do you know the list of Hardcore B/G Endeavours you have done that was non FTV?
I was courious to see what you have done and BTW the "Big Breast Amatuer girls 12" is one of my fave..since you were in it.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:25 AM   #1288
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Big Grin Breast Breast and more LOL.

So Danielle seeing you have amazing breast probably the best the world how does it make you fill to have them so huge? At more of a estimate when did you start to notice yourself to have such beautiful breast. Is it true that that massaging your breast makes you and your breast healthy.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #1289
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Default danielle

Hello Danielle how does it feel being a model what are the positives outcomes of being a model, since when did you start this pathway. How does it feel being someone special in this world.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:10 AM   #1290
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Surprise danielle

What would do if you could anything in this world. Just imagine if you owned a mansion with an indoor bar, pool table, pool, etc. Imagine if you have guy/girl maids and you get to boss them around, that would be pretty cool cause they would have to obey your rules, or maybe having a limo with a professional driver. Imagine if all this came true in one whole day what would you do.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #1291
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Haven't Done Sexually

Hi Danielle,

I've asked you numerous questions about what you've done sexually, now a different tack. Is there anything that you haven't done that you'd like to?

Thanks, e83
Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 AM   #1292
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Danielle i think you may have dropped something!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1701365184.jpg (38.0 KB, 38 views)
Old 01-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #1293
sexy john
Danielle Fan

Send a message via AIM to sexy john

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
i think her bra is bigger
Old 01-27-2011, 12:52 AM   #1294
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
LMAO...that's awesome!
Old 01-28-2011, 04:17 AM   #1295
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Default furture

have you ever planned on making a adult film. If so will it go sale on ur site for us to see it.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #1296
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Batteries

Danielle,

With all your various toys do you go thru a lot of batteries?

e83
Old 02-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #1297
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

What does valentimes day mean to you. What is the true meaning of love and sex to you.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #1298
Raza Khan
Board Newbie

Default from Raza

Hi Danielle do you know another heart feeling?
Raza Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #1299
hamada2010150
Just Visiting

I Cant Belive there are woman like you .... i am so so love you .... i still search on video 4 u for 2 hours in all websites .... you so so beau ..... but are u really ????.... i mean Are you that responded to our questions ..... or one of admins in website .... i want know about u more .... and i want to be friend of u ..... Must create a statue of this beauty here .....
Sorry for the prolong... but i wait ur answer soon .... Please do not ignoring me... and sory 4 my english .... my Language not english
hamada2010150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #1300
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada2010150 View Post
I Cant Belive there are woman like you .... i am so so love you .... i still search on video 4 u for 2 hours in all websites .... you so so beau ..... but are u really ????.... i mean Are you that responded to our questions ..... or one of admins in website .... i want know about u more .... and i want to be friend of u ..... Must create a statue of this beauty here .....
Sorry for the prolong... but i wait ur answer soon .... Please do not ignoring me... and sory 4 my english .... my Language not english
I really don't ignore anyone on here unless they are mean or rude. Not sure what you mean by "are u really?". Yes, I am me (hmm...that's kind of confusing). I run this website by myself. I am the only person who posts on here as "Danielle FTV" (that includes visitor messages and private messages).
Old 02-09-2011, 02:27 AM   #1301
Crcr1883
Just Visiting

Danielle,

First of all, I wanted to say all of your photo sets are amazing. But, you already know this.

My question is have you ever had a fantasy of taking a guy's virginity? I am curious how women think about that...is it similar to guys? Would you love to teach a guy?

Cheers.
Crcr1883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #1302
jtv
Just Visiting

Danielle,

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi. Love your photos and videos!

One question: Do you enjoy the taste of semen?
jtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:52 AM   #1303
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle,

I see you have been asked almost everything that is possible so far but here are a few questions that i have not seen so far:

What do you think about ball busting and have you ever thought about doing a video on it? What is the first thing you notice when a man is naked in front of you?
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #1304
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle,

Who would you really, really like to see nude? Them not you, lol!

Thanks, e83
Old 02-15-2011, 01:47 AM   #1305
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Danielle the smell of fresh roses, the love of gifts from a special person, the smell of fresh chocolates from the store, and a good way to end the day with you by having a romantic dinner and saying,"I love you" what does this all mean to you? Have a safe and play it safe on valentimes day.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #1306
jtv
Just Visiting

Danielle,

Have you ever done a creampie video? Are you planning to do one in the future?
jtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #1307
bockwurstwasser
Danielle Fan

Hi Danielle,

first of all: Best greetings from all you fans here in Germany. You are the sweetest girls on earth !!

Have you ever had though of a intimate piercing?
Have you ever had sex with a guy, that has a piercing down there? How was the feeling?
What do you prefer at you, other girls and other girls? Totally shaved pubic area or not shaved?

kisses
bockwurstwasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #1308
xxxzomaxxx
Just Visiting

Smile can you answer me about this Question?

What is the concept of freedom do you have?
xxxzomaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #1309
Padawan
Board Newbie

Hello Danielle. First I have to say that I really first discovered you today. I have seen some of your pics earlier but didn't have a slightest idea of who that beautiful big breasted woman was until today. Second, I've gone through most of earlier questions asked from you so I hope my questions haven't been asked before. Oh, and I absolutely love your giggle that you do in most of your video answers.

I've seen some of your pics, might've been your earlier work, but you do seem to play with unconventional objects in example bottles and such. Is it your idea, do you have a fetish on masturbating with those objects or is it the camera man's idea?

Having gone through your video answers and your sites "about me" section, it's clear you like a good sense of humor and science fiction books. Have you read any of Douglas Adams' books? If not, I recommend them. Especially the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy trilogy (actually it's six books and the latest is written by fantasy novelist Eoin Colfer who writes the Artemis Fowl series) that incorporates really funny and absurd humor into science fiction.

In one of your responces you said that you welcome fans to get in touch in you if they want to meet you in person. Have you met your fans and if so, what kind of experience those meetings were?

As you seem to answer a lot of questions, does the answering make you feel good in a way? I ask this because I used to be shy and answering people's questions about anything makes me feel less shy and in some ways makes me feel good that I can answer pretty much on any topic to other people about myself.

I'm from Finland and I have some Scottish heritage also from my father's side. One Scottish man went to war in, I believe it was, sometime around 15th century and after the war he married a Swedish woman. For some reason one of his Descendant moved to Finland later. I'm interested on history so I think that's kinda cool. Also, sorry if my English isn't that great. I'm Finnish so English is only my preferred second language.

I'm a now fan of you.
Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #1310
sulyts
Danielle Fan

Hi Danielle,
Thanks for your reply in the suggestions thread that I should really ask my question in here! I know you have done bj sets before, and I do love them! I have posted about this in the hardcore thread before on this. However, as getting decent male models seems to be an issue I am not expecting many bj sets coming up (hope I am wrong!)
But I would like to know more about what you like in terms of oral, techniques, tips, what you have learned about and prefer about the climax etc.
I would like to see you demonstrate your BJ technique with by using your thumb in detail. Thanks in advance for any answer.
sulyts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #1311
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Gyno Visit

Danielle,

Going to the gynecologist is:

fun, so -so, worse then a root canal?

e83
Old 03-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #1312
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulyts View Post
Hi Danielle,
Thanks for your reply in the suggestions thread that I should really ask my question in here! I know you have done bj sets before, and I do love them! I have posted about this in the hardcore thread before on this. However, as getting decent male models seems to be an issue I am not expecting many bj sets coming up (hope I am wrong!)
But I would like to know more about what you like in terms of oral, techniques, tips, what you have learned about and prefer about the climax etc.
I would like to see you demonstrate your BJ technique with by using your thumb in detail. Thanks in advance for any answer.
Well my thumb is too small to demonstrate on but I can definitely tell you what I like as far as oral goes. Though I'm not sure if you mean oral on me or oral on the guy.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #1313
sulyts
Danielle Fan

Hi Danielle, I meant on a guy, but I am sure a lot of people would appreciate a sepperate answer for the girl question. Cheers!
sulyts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #1314
sexy john
Danielle Fan

Send a message via AIM to sexy john

plz don't stop making video answers
Old 03-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #1315
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy john View Post
plz don't stop making video answers
I don't plan on it
Old 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #1316
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi Danielle,

Just a couple of silly questions.

When did you get your first thong panties and did you buy them yourself?

Also, do you keep your sense of humor during sex?

e83
Old 03-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #1317
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

What was the craziest thing or show you have done in public? Have guys ever told you that you where cute? Have any guys tried to have sex with you in public? Have you ever had a threesome or twosome with the same or opposite sex? If so like tell me about it.

(Merged) (W)

Have you ever got caught doing shoots or making videos in public? I bet you get nervous when cars or people pass by.

(Merged) (W)

Have you ever been to a community collage before? They are pretty fun and easy to make friends. I heard spring break is approaching quickly. Are you doing anything exciting?
Old 03-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #1318
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Post Love or not

would you date a guy not exceeding 21 years of age but older than 18?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #1319
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan4life View Post
What was the craziest thing or show you have done in public? Have guys ever told you that you where cute? Have any guys tried to have sex with you in public? Have you ever had a threesome or twosome with the same or opposite sex? If so like tell me about it.

(Merged) (W)

Have you ever got caught doing shoots or making videos in public? I bet you get nervous when cars or people pass by.

(Merged) (W)

Have you ever been to a community collage before? They are pretty fun and easy to make friends. I heard spring break is approaching quickly. Are you doing anything exciting?
Some of these questions have been asked before. You can find the answers on here. If you have a question that hasn't been asked just ask it again
Old 03-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #1320
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Faveo Bra

Hi Danielle,

Wondering if you've ever heard of the Faveo D+ Perk-Ups Bras. Each breast is captured individually with no straps. Really different!

http://www.faveo.co.uk/d_plus_perk_up

e83
Old 03-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #1321
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Hi Danielle,

Wondering if you've ever heard of the Faveo D+ Perk-Ups Bras. Each breast is captured individually with no straps. Really different!

http://www.faveo.co.uk/d_plus_perk_up

e83
No I haven't. Those are cool! Kind of weird looking though.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:01 AM   #1322
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

In your Journal, you talked about BDSM and kind of enjoying it. Now, are you about ready to come out to The Armory in San Francisco and work with the Hogtied staff? I'm sure you would love being paid to get whipped and tied up.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #1323
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
No I haven't. Those are cool! Kind of weird looking though.
Very! lol