FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 11-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #99
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Although Danielle's site is worth every cent, I would pay Extra to see this shoot/video. Maya is very cute.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #100
wildhunter123
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Hmmm...she's not bad.
ya .. she is definitely not bad.. havin a total asian look .. but since danielle , u r jus too lovely n best - suddenly to see others and appreciate is becomin hard..

anyway she is good.. and anyway are u askin suggestions to do a combined shoot wit her ??
wildhunter123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #101
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well FTVRob would have to get ahold of her somehow. If he can then I will shoot with her for sure (I never pass up the chance to fool around with another girl .)
Old 12-01-2009, 03:18 AM   #102
daniellemybelle
Danielle Junkie

if you please yourself I'm sure you're going to please most of us too. I like the double dildo idea
daniellemybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #103
Dickere
Danielle Junkie

Seeing how hot it always appears to be in Phoenix, Danielle, how about rubbing ice cubes on your nipples to harden them up before a photo shoot sometime ?
Dickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #104
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickere View Post
Seeing how hot it always appears to be in Phoenix, Danielle, how about rubbing ice cubes on your nipples to harden them up before a photo shoot sometime ?
I can do that...though honestly unless my whole body is cold then my nipples won't be super hard.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #105
vikasjnu
Danielle Fan

Quote:
It's always going to be difficult trying to please everyone on here. If I end up doing something that some of you don't like well then I apologize in advance.
why are you toooooooo beautifull pls answer me because u r a angel
vikasjnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:00 AM   #106
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Um...thanks sweetie. Good thing you wrote it in such big letters since I'm not wearing my glasses.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #107
Dickere
Danielle Junkie

Big Grin

Quote:
I can do that...though honestly unless my whole body is cold then my nipples won't be super hard.
You won't have a problem with that when you come over to England, I assure you !
Dickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #108
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well if the weather continues the way it is right now (rainy and cold) then during my next shoot on the 11th I should have super hard nipples.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #109
clarkstar
Danielle Junkie

anything girl/girl works for me. i am not interested in the dildo other than double headed. Danielle your girl/girl is amazing!
clarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #110
dave
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Girl/Girl Shoot

Would love to see Danielle in another girl/girl shoot with Brynn for her own site or maybe even on the ftv site
Old 12-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #111
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Would love to see Danielle in another girl/girl shoot with Brynn for her own site or maybe even on the ftv site
Brynn has her own site now? Good for her. I would love to shoot for FTVGirls again. But I would A)want my tattoos completely gone first and B)want to be in the best shape ever.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:01 AM   #112
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
anything girl/girl works for me. i am not interested in the dildo other than double headed. Danielle your girl/girl is amazing!
Talking about double headed dildo...my girlfriends are obsessed about creating a triple sided dildo (not sure why they would really want to since they've only used a double sided dildo only once or twice.)
Old 12-24-2009, 11:07 PM   #113
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Talking about double headed dildo...my girlfriends are obsessed about creating a triple sided dildo (not sure why they would really want to since they've only used a double sided dildo only once or twice.)
Wow! You have to admit.... it would be different. I've seen lots of scenes with two women using a double headed dildo but never a three sided toy with three different women putting it to use at the same time. There would be a lot of "push and pull" on such a toy!
Old 01-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #114
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
It's always going to be difficult trying to please everyone on here. If I end up doing something that some of you don't like well then I apologize in advance.
Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness afterwards than for approval beforehand.

I'm a total n00b to your site, but I've been aware of various FTV girls for years. More so than most any model I've seen on FTV (or anywhere else), you seem to really jump through hoops to please people. So hopefully the members, who aren't so fond of one thing, will just accept that what they don't like might appeal to someone else... and not make you feel bad about trying new things.

Oh, and BTW, I'm voting with those on Page 1 who suggested some light spanking... with a bit of role playing maybe (you seem very sweet, but you could be "bratty Danielle" for a day, couldn't ya? ). But instead of being totally nude, if you had a short skirt that was flipped up and panties that were lowered to your knees, while you were across another girl's lap, I think that would make for a great visual in still pictures, as well as video.

Just my 2 cents...
Rey C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #115
hohoho
Danielle Junkie

how about danielle and another girl masturbating without touching each other, only watching???
hohoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #116
shovler
Just Visiting

Default new things to try

Danielle since you like toys and the ftv big ten looked like it turned you on maybe you would like to try some of the ******* machines .com machines, you control the speed so you wouldn't get hurt.

If you check out that site you could probably get some of those type machines thfu ftv or possibly even go on Kink as a girl Friday. It would be great to see you playing with those. As beautiful as you are I'm sure some of those girls would love to ge a hold of you.
shovler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:39 AM   #117
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovler View Post
Danielle since you like toys and the ftv big ten looked like it turned you on maybe you would like to try some of the ******* machines .com machines, you control the speed so you wouldn't get hurt.

If you check out that site you could probably get some of those type machines thfu ftv or possibly even go on Kink as a girl Friday. It would be great to see you playing with those. As beautiful as you are I'm sure some of those girls would love to ge a hold of you.
OMG are you kidding me! I would go absolutely crazy if I could use one of those f***ing machines. That would be so cool. They are just so incredibly expensive (I've already looked into buying one lol .)
Old 01-13-2010, 06:40 AM   #118
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey C. View Post

Oh, and BTW, I'm voting with those on Page 1 who suggested some light spanking... with a bit of role playing maybe (you seem very sweet, but you could be "bratty Danielle" for a day, couldn't ya? ). But instead of being totally nude, if you had a short skirt that was flipped up and panties that were lowered to your knees, while you were across another girl's lap, I think that would make for a great visual in still pictures, as well as video.

Just my 2 cents...
Oohh...I like that idea.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #119
danielle_ftv
Administrator

BTW guys...I don't think the shoot with Sarah Blake is going to happen. I've contacted her a couple times and haven't heard a word back from her yet.