FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Anoree

Default Webcam Ideas

Danielle wrote in a few posts about having questions and concerns about the webcam shows.
Maybe we can help Danielle out in this thread.

For me, seeing our gorgeous hostess live and being comfortable will be the main thing watching the webcam sessions. Wether it be fully dressed, in undies or whatever. Anything on top of that would be hilarious.

I've seen a few webcam shows in my early years on the web. On it were allways some people who were ... quite demanding. With our initial bunch coming from this forum I think it will be way more respectfull.

With more and more people signing in to your Premium Area as your Site succedes and popularity grows, there might be more members who slip, though.
Danielle, if there's something said during a webshow that you don't like, please try to ignore it or kick the person out.
We'll try to tame overexcited participants, as the Oldsters group already discussed, but you have the power.
The offender might think he has a right to request something, because he payed for being in the Premium Area, but in reality he hasn't. With signing up he'll have agreed to treat you and other members respectfull.

It's really all about you being comfortable in whatever you do.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I don't know. What I however would like to hope to be present also me to the web-cam with Danielle, but that it doesn't have anything to whether to see with some devilries exasperated of other people (I speak in general) that they want to dare more.
Clearly Danielle is owner to do what wants.
But I don't think that wanted to allow to do only with the sex. And to let the men to enjoy. I imagine that Danielle can be naked. But only for as a form to show her real beauty of her body compote and polite (as is seen by the videos logs).
There is otherwise the risk to retire the Web-cam.
We try only to play and to have a good time with respect and compassion to our Girlfriend Danielle. But no exaggerations.
Then each can say what wants. But I hope that Danielle can be very careful to people gone crazy by the sexual desire.

P.S. :would I like to know indeed if Danielle is the first FTVGirls to use the Web-cam? In the history of the girls of FTVGirls?
Old 12-14-2008, 03:36 AM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Yeah...I guess one of the things I am worried about is "rowdy" members. But fortunately I'm not one to be pushed around so will probably ignore any members who push the line. I will probably also have a list of rules for the webcam sessions too.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
ugo

YES DANIELLE, main point to make the rules for web-cam!!
This way you can be very careful and calm, Danielle. For the well of your safety of private life.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

well, i don't know what software you will be using but some of them allow you to kick out rowdy members from the chat/webcam room. you could setup the rules and if someone breaks them they get kicked off. but setting up ground rules would be a good idea.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:33 PM   #6
Anoree

With ground rules set and hopefully NO rowdy viewers, what timing of the webcam sessions had you in mind, Danielle?

You wrote bi-weekly, which sounds fine to me.
Did you plan having those on the weekends, so that international fans can join in too, without too much impact on their job schedules?

In what time frame do you want them?

Will they be with audio?

Would you like to see us too, if the software gives that option?

Why do I ask so much? (Just kidding ... well, partly.)

To give some content ideas (which I initially thought of, starting this thread):
You (we) could warm up with a simple sort of instant Q&A, if you'd like.
Or with you telling us what you did the last 2 weeks, if you want to share that. (A sort of live video log.)

Last edited by Anoree; 12-14-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:14 AM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
With ground rules set and hopefully NO rowdy viewers, what timing of the webcam sessions had you in mind, Danielle?

You wrote bi-weekly, which sounds fine to me.
Did you plan having those on the weekends, so that international fans can join in too, without too much impact on their job schedules?

In what time frame do you want them?

Will they be with audio?

Would you like to see us too, if the software gives that option?

Why do I ask so much? (Just kidding ... well, partly.)

To give some content ideas (which I initially thought of, starting this thread):
You (we) could warm up with a simple sort of instant Q&A, if you'd like.
Or with you telling us what you did the last 2 weeks, if you want to share that. (A sort of live video log.)
So honestly I really don't know that much about the webcam program that we will be using. I've only been on it once before and not for that long. There will be audio on the webcam. I will be switching the days every week...but it will be twice a week. And I will also be switching the times...sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, and sometimes in the very,very early morning...that way my members that live on the other side of the world will be able to see me too. I will also be putting up a schedule every week so everyone knows when I will be on.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:17 AM   #8
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

that sounds great danielle. i think the cam will work great. if you get people who are too rude, you should be able to ban them out. i look forward to it all
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:32 AM   #9
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
So honestly I really don't know that much about the webcam program that we will be using. I've only been on it once before and not for that long.
You'll figure it out, I'm sure.

Quote:
There will be audio on the webcam. I will be switching the days every week...but it will be twice a week. And I will also be switching the times...sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, and sometimes in the very,very early morning...that way my members that live on the other side of the world will be able to see me too. I will also be putting up a schedule every week so everyone knows when I will be on.
Wow, that sounds very good.
I hope that wild schedule doesn't interfere too much with your studying. You've got to stay awake there, too.
If you want to cut it down some time, we'll understand.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #10
ugo

Quote:
So honestly I really don't know that much about the webcam program that we will be using. I've only been on it once before and not for that long. There will be audio on the webcam. I will be switching the days every week...but it will be twice a week. And I will also be switching the times...sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, and sometimes in the very,very early morning...that way my members that live on the other side of the world will be able to see me too. I will also be putting up a schedule every week so everyone knows when I will be on.

As it would be beautiful to really see live you. If a day will also happen to me? I should make penitence for Danielle,.....
Old 12-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #11
marcus
Danielle Junkie

Thank you very much, Danielle, for switching the times of your webcam. I'm really looking forward to seeing you live. I'm sure I will enjoy it and I hope you will enjoy it as well. You will have a lot of adoring members.

marcus
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:16 PM   #12
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Question webcam operations

I've NEVER been on a webcam site before. I have no idea what to expect. Will you, Danielle, just sit/stand in front of your computer's camera and take live suggestions from the viewers? Will there be a way, either with audio or IMs where the viewers can ask you to do something and you will respond in real time?

Is it possible to "pre-record" your web cams so we THINK we are seeing you live when, in fact, you did the bit earlier?

Won't it be tough to handle a large group of viewers who all "compete" for your attention?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #13
Anoree

Default Webcam / Chat registration?

I've been on the webcam page a few times recently. The chat seems to be up when logging in as guest.

Registering doesn't seem to work, yet. I've tried several times to register. Each time was said "Nickname Has Been Setup". But when trying to logon with that I get "The login user name does not exist!".

I'd like to claim my nickname.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #14
Geezer

Question Webcam - HUH

Quote:
I've been on the webcam page a few times recently. The chat seems to be up when logging in as guest.

Registering doesn't seem to work, yet. I've tried several times to register. Each time was said "Nickname Has Been Setup". But when trying to logon with that I get "The login user name does not exist!".

I'd like to claim my nickname.
You mean the webcam is actually working? I've clicked on the "webcam link" and get the white box with a place to "checkmark" if typing from right to left. Also, if I unclick the "guest" checkmark, I am allowed to enter my Danielleftv.com User name and Password. BUT.... there is nothing there. Clicking on the "archives" link shows three "coming soon" displays.

How the heck is this web cam thing SUPPOSED to work? Do we USE our official User Name and Password OR sign in as a "guest" and choose a nickname. Does anyone have the answers?
Old 01-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #15
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
You mean the webcam is actually working? I've clicked on the "webcam link" and get the white box with a place to "checkmark" if typing from right to left. Also, if I unclick the "guest" checkmark, I am allowed to enter my Danielleftv.com User name and Password. BUT.... there is nothing there. Clicking on the "archives" link shows three "coming soon" displays.

How the heck is this web cam thing SUPPOSED to work? Do we USE our official User Name and Password OR sign in as a "guest" and choose a nickname. Does anyone have the answers?
No, the webcam isn't working yet. I was talking about the chat attached to it.

When I go to that page, I get a green button "Watch" on the left side. I think the webcam picture would come up above the button.

On the right side, there's the white login field and an empty list field which I think will hold the room name(s) you can logon to. Clicking on the Button "Login" I get a status "123 Flash Chat" loading. (I assume it's an Adobe Flash program.) After that I get the chat screen filling the previously white area.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:58 AM   #16
Geezer

Default webcam

Quote:
No, the webcam isn't working yet. I was talking about the chat attached to it.

When I go to that page, I get a green button "Watch" on the left side. I think the webcam picture would come up above the button.

On the right side, there's the white login field and an empty list field which I think will hold the room name(s) you can logon to. Clicking on the Button "Login" I get a status "123 Flash Chat" loading. (I assume it's an Adobe Flash program.) After that I get the chat screen filling the previously white area.
MY experience, exactly! I hope D gets it working soon. The Webcam is the only reason I paid to join her site.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #17
alanp
Danielle Fan

Yeah, I really like the idea of the webcam and it's a big draw for me too!

I hope it all works out

Rob/Danielle, any news on when it'll be ready?
alanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #18
wade
Board Newbie

Quote:
Yeah...I guess one of the things I am worried about is "rowdy" members. But fortunately I'm not one to be pushed around so will probably ignore any members who push the line. I will probably also have a list of rules for the webcam sessions too.
In my experience with pay sites you shouldn't have too much to worry about. There'll always be those who feel like directing but I wouldn't expect there to be a lot of troublemakers.

Ultimately it might come down to site security, if a lot of people are getting in for free you might be more likely to see a few ****-stirrers. If you need any help I'd be happy to keep my finger on the ban button.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:18 AM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
In my experience with pay sites you shouldn't have too much to worry about. There'll always be those who feel like directing but I wouldn't expect there to be a lot of troublemakers.

Ultimately it might come down to site security, if a lot of people are getting in for free you might be more likely to see a few ****-stirrers. If you need any help I'd be happy to keep my finger on the ban button.
Cool... thanks for the offer.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
MY experience, exactly! I hope D gets it working soon. The Webcam is the only reason I paid to join her site.
Wow...okay...and I thought you might have joined my site because you actually enjoy looking at the content.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanp View Post
Yeah, I really like the idea of the webcam and it's a big draw for me too!

I hope it all works out

Rob/Danielle, any news on when it'll be ready?
Yeah...I know it's taking forever. And trust me, I've been on Rob's butt to get this thing set up.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #22
Geezer

Default Help, I can't get out of this one!

Quote:
Wow...okay...and I thought you might have joined my site because you actually enjoy looking at the content.
D! You are killing me here! I don't think I can dig myself out of this hole! I DO enjoy your updates and REALLY LOVED the video log you dedicated to me regarding your "health issues."

HOWEVER..... I love Gelato but if I eat it three times a day, for a full month, (I did this during my last trip to Italy in May), I get tired of "too much of a good thing." I was a member of Alison's site but, honestly, I got tired of seeing her and joined FTV where we get new models frequently.

So...... while I do enjoy seeing YOU, it's like eating Gelato! The Big Draw for ME is the web cam experience. I've NEVER seen one in action before and am excited to see what you can do on it.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #23
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Be caustious regarding the number of times per week. I was a member of a webcam site some years ago. You will be able to relate to the young lady because, like you, everyone became enchanted with not only her beauty but also her very positive energy. Danielle, you have the same affect on your fans.
The webcam was on two and sometimes three times a week and it grew so large that "rules" had no meaning what so ever. There were three of us, along with the "artist" that became off line friends. We would have discussions on what to do and/or what could be done to control the rowdy ones. -- Now keep in mind this is before "sound" so everything was typed -- so everything was seen by everyone. One day she just could not deal with the demands anymore and cut it off during a session and never turned it on again. She left a bunch of $$ on the table when she terminated the site. The four of us continued to stay in touch and about two years later she was married. So be careful, when you cut it off, you might get married! :>)

Hugs!
William
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhornbill View Post
Be caustious regarding the number of times per week. I was a member of a webcam site some years ago. You will be able to relate to the young lady because, like you, everyone became enchanted with not only her beauty but also her very positive energy. Danielle, you have the same affect on your fans.
The webcam was on two and sometimes three times a week and it grew so large that "rules" had no meaning what so ever. There were three of us, along with the "artist" that became off line friends. We would have discussions on what to do and/or what could be done to control the rowdy ones. -- Now keep in mind this is before "sound" so everything was typed -- so everything was seen by everyone. One day she just could not deal with the demands anymore and cut it off during a session and never turned it on again. She left a bunch of $$ on the table when she terminated the site. The four of us continued to stay in touch and about two years later she was married. So be careful, when you cut it off, you might get married! :>)

Hugs!
William
LOL...then I might do that my first session...jk So far everyone has been really respectful, so if things continue the way they are I don't think I will have to worry about rowdy members.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:10 AM   #25
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
HOWEVER..... I love Gelato but if I eat it three times a day, for a full month, (I did this during my last trip to Italy in May), I get tired of "too much of a good thing." I was a member of Alison's site but, honestly, I got tired of seeing her and joined FTV where we get new models frequently.

So...... while I do enjoy seeing YOU, it's like eating Gelato! The Big Draw for ME is the web cam experience. I've NEVER seen one in action before and am excited to see what you can do on it.
Mmmmm....gelato...yummy. I might just have to make a trip to the Gelato Spot (or the G-Spot as the locals like to call it). I've never seen a webcam in action either, so it's going to be a first for the both of us. You're popping my webcam cherry!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #26
ugo

Ummmm..... GELATO,.....what can I offer her, Danielle?
Old 01-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #27
Anoree

A new version of the Webcam Chat software is active. I've been able to register and log on. Progress ...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #28
alanp
Danielle Fan

Excellent, well spotted, hopefully not long now
alanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:35 AM   #29
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I know....it's taking forever (and just making me more and more nervous ). I'm pretty excited though, and can't wait to do my first webcam session.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:36 AM   #30
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

patiently waiting.... dont be nervous danielle.. you are so worth waiting for.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #31
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

email from tech guy:

got the cam working, so far so good, have to get the mic working and
we are all good to go. i am having them take out the date time stamp,
if danielles comp is not on the current date the stream will not work
for the members. should be 100% monday, the video however is working.

a funny side note while testing with isprime for the 3-4 hours when i
logged in as danielle there was a member waiting in there. LOL.... he
said HI DANIELLE! had to explain to him that we are still working out the bugs.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #32
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

HA!!!! that is awesome... i can just picture someone is waiting for danielle and they get this image of a tech guy on the screen....
Old 01-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #33
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

that is funny....

sounds great that it is getting closer.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #34
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
a funny side note while testing with isprime for the 3-4 hours when i
logged in as danielle there was a member waiting in there. LOL.... he
said HI DANIELLE! had to explain to him that we are still working out the bugs. [/I]
Uhm, yes, the guy waiting was me.
It was pure chance that I looked into the chat window as the tech guy logged on.
They got to restart the server and I lost contact for about 45 minutes, though. I simply wasn't allowed on the web cam page anymore. IE kept asking for my credentials.
(I guess they wanted to test in private. )

It would have been fun to assist with testing, or just looking over their shoulders, even if it was 2:30 AM for me.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #35
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Well I seen both Anoree and "Danielle" in chat window whilst seeing if if works.

See, have to be careful who you pretend to be
Old 01-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #36
Anoree

Default Chat time stamp

Talking about the chat, I've got a suggestion about the chat's time stamp.

Currently the time of the chat is set to EST. I'd rather set it to MST (Phoenix time).
It would remind us at what time Danielle sits in front of her cam for us.
(I got kind of used to calculate the 8 hour difference from my time, too ... )
Old 01-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #37
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Talking about the chat, I've got a suggestion about the chat's time stamp.

Currently the time of the chat is set to EST. I'd rather set it to MST (Phoenix time).
It would remind us at what time Danielle sits in front of her cam for us.
(I got kind of used to calculate the 8 hour difference from my time, too ... )
Send this suggestion to Rob in a PM. I think it's a great idea, btw.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #38
azrunner
Just Visiting

Default webcam

when is your first show?
azrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #39
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrunner View Post
when is your first show?
The techs are still working on it. As far as I know, Video is up, Audio is in the work.
So don't blame Danielle for the delay, please. I'm sure she is as anxious about the webcam sessions as we are, if not more.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #40
azrunner
Just Visiting

im not mad im just anxious to see her!
azrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #41
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

Anyone have an update on progress?
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #42
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

we're going to do a test run tomorrow evening, so you might see the real danielle there.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #43
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

are you going to post a time? just to know when we should be there. oh and can you mention the time zone... just to make sure there everyone knows... thanks.