FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2010, 07:29 AM   #638
Anoree

Default to today's journal

I'm sorry to hear you got so upset that you canceled the shoot. I was really looking forward to see you with Madeline. I'm sure you two would have joined perfectly.
If the cause was Love Bug, maybe she did pick up on your excitement and thought you might leave her behind for another trip. Bad LB.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:37 PM   #639
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I may have missed it but has Danielle ever gotten the results of her Doctor visit regarding her stomach problems?

Thanks, e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #640
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
I may have missed it but has Danielle ever gotten the results of her Doctor visit regarding her stomach problems?

Thanks, e83
Nope...going to the doctor tomorrow for the ab ultrasound. I assume they will tell me what's wrong tomorrow.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:35 AM   #641
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Results from DR. ???????????????????????
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #642
Anoree

Give Danielle some time, please.
I'm sure she'll let us know as soon as she gets the results.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:16 AM   #643
fifty-cycle
Danielle Fan

I would like to say that I am very sorry about your loss of your grandmother. Grandparents are usually such a treasure.
fifty-cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:26 PM   #644
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Sorry for your loss. Sure you loved your grandma. Easy, you'll get over it before you even realize.
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #645
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks for the condolences everyone.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #646
Jhunter309
Danielle Fan

Sorry about your loss sweetie. It's so very sad to lose one of your family. I myself have lost two grand parents over the years and it's quite rough.

On the flip side how do you like the Jacqueline Carey series? Have you read them all?
Jhunter309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #647
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Just heard about the grandmother, sorry to hear that. I lost my grandma one day before my birthday 2 years ago. It was rough.

I also hear you're having a stomach ulcer issue? Hope that works out, too. Best wishes, Ben
Old 11-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #648
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhunter309 View Post
Sorry about your loss sweetie. It's so very sad to lose one of your family. I myself have lost two grand parents over the years and it's quite rough.

On the flip side how do you like the Jacqueline Carey series? Have you read them all?
Thank you Jhunter. And I have read everything that Jacqueline Carey has published. The Kushiel's Legacy series is my favorite series ever.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:27 AM   #649
Jhunter309
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Thank you Jhunter. And I have read everything that Jacqueline Carey has published. The Kushiel's Legacy series is my favorite series ever.

Aye they are the absolute fascinating books to read. I wish more authors would have her vision. Haven't read the last one that has come out. I'm waiting till it hits paperback Glad to hear someone enjoys them as much as I do

Regards
Jhunter309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #650
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I'm so sorry to hear about one of your grandma's passing away Danielle, my thoughts are with you.

Love the webcam and cell phones pictures Danielle, your just too generous to us.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #651
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

everyone morns differently. and we Even morn differently for different people. so that is not strange. you should definitely find a doctor you can trust. i had a similar issue a long time ago. i would have very bad colds/coughs. and nothing seemed to help. doctors kept giving me really strong medications but no one could tell me why. Finally one doctor figured out the problem and gave me a simple home remedy that did the trick. since then i have not needed any prescription cough syrup (i have had anti-biotic and other stuff like that but no prescription cough suppressant.)
Old 11-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #652
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I think the costume looks good on you. You have curves and curves are a good thing!!! About your loss, every one handles it different and there is no right or wrong way. I still morn the loss of my wife and it has been almost 7 years. I will keep you in my prayers.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:51 AM   #653
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Sorry about your lost Danielle.Next month (Dec) would be 1 year since I lost my mom.She died within days of both my Younger brother and older sister's birthday.I lost both my Grandmother and a younger cousin within 2 months of each other a few years back.So I know what it like losing poeple who were close to you.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #654
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Computer Problems

Computer problems are such a pain in the butt. You never know who to trust or if they can fix it. I've gotten to the point where I reload the operating system about once a year.

e83
Old 12-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #655
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Computer problems are such a pain in the butt. You never know who to trust or if they can fix it. I've gotten to the point where I reload the operating system about once a year.

e83
Well all the problems in the computers are fixed now. I am moving all my website content to the desktop computer so I can use it to edit. The new(er) laptop I will be using as my gaming computer and the old laptop I will use for school and things like that. Apparently I had viruses, spyware and/or malware on all of them. The computer guy noticed that my webcam was turning on everytime I turned on the computer and apparently it was someone remotely turning it on (ah...f'ing creepy people...for real!). The laptop harddrive got replaced so now it's actually quiet. My wireless router also got replaced since it wasn't working too well and I finally have internet on the desktop computer. The computer guy also made it so that all the computers are hooked up to one network. And apparently all those times I thought I was backing everything up on my external harddrive...well it wasn't backing anything up. So he fixed it so that they automatically back up every day.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #656
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Well all the problems in the computers are fixed now. I am moving all my website content to the desktop computer so I can use it to edit. The new(er) laptop I will be using as my gaming computer and the old laptop I will use for school and things like that. Apparently I had viruses, spyware and/or malware on all of them. The computer guy noticed that my webcam was turning on everytime I turned on the computer and apparently it was someone remotely turning it on (ah...f'ing creepy people...for real!). The laptop harddrive got replaced so now it's actually quiet. My wireless router also got replaced since it wasn't working too well and I finally have internet on the desktop computer. The computer guy also made it so that all the computers are hooked up to one network. And apparently all those times I thought I was backing everything up on my external harddrive...well it wasn't backing anything up. So he fixed it so that they automatically back up every day.
Sounds Great! I'm still don't have much faith in wireless security so I'm still all copper. Really creepy about the webcam being turned on!!!! I wonder if that had anything to do with your looking into having a multi hour webcam session?

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 12-17-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #657
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Post xmas 10 orgasm

Hi Danielle

First of all I would like to thank you for the outstanding video/performance you put out for all of us. By the way you looked very beautiful and cute. I thought you got the most wonderful gifts they were so thoughtful especially the snow globe you got from your dad I believe. Hopefully my letter has brought our friendship closer to each other. By the way how was ur New Years hope you had a good one. My was so awesum lol.
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #658
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
Hi Danielle

First of all I would like to thank you for the outstanding video/performance you put out for all of us. By the way you looked very beautiful and cute. I thought you got the most wonderful gifts they were so thoughtful especially the snow globe you got from your dad I believe. Hopefully my letter has brought our friendship closer to each other. By the way how was ur New Years hope you had a good one. My was so awesum lol.
My New Years was fantastic. Thank you for asking. And yes, the snow globe was from my dad.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:36 AM   #659
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
My New Years was fantastic. Thank you for asking. And yes, the snow globe was from my dad.
I actually enjoyed ever second of it. your dad must REALLY love you alot to buy you all those gifts and not to mention everyone too.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #660
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I actually enjoyed ever second of it. your dad must REALLY love you alot to buy you all those gifts and not to mention everyone too.
Not all those gifts were from my dad. My dad bought me the snowglobe.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:40 AM   #661
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Not all those gifts were from my dad. My dad bought me the snowglobe.
you have a very blessed family, for all of your family members to take the time & effort and care about you by sending you valueable gifts.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:53 AM   #662
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
you have a very blessed family, for all of your family members to take the time & effort and care about you by sending you valueable gifts.
I always take a lot of time finding gifts for people. I like to find presents that are meaningful and personal to the gift reciever.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:53 AM   #663
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Smile

Quote:
I always take a lot of time finding gifts for people. I like to find presents that are meaningful and personal to the gift reciever.
Really that is so sweet on your part, so could that mean that I could be receiving something special too.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #664
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Have you ever decided or though about having a mult-hour webcam show
Dan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:05 AM   #665
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

I sent you something very special I hope you like it and treasure it forever. P.S I can't tell what it is, because its a surprise, I hope you like surprises,because I like surprises. :}
Old 01-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #666
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan4life View Post
I sent you something very special I hope you like it and treasure it forever. P.S I can't tell what it is, because its a surprise, I hope you like surprises,because I like surprises. :}
Who doesn't like surprises? I'm sure I will love it.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #667
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Who doesn't like surprises? I'm sure I will love it.
Oh you will my dear, I will be sending more gifts. Hope to see you at the coachelle music festival.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #668
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Oh you will my dear, I will be sending more gifts. Hope to see you at the coachelle music festival.
Not sure if I will be able to go. All the homes are rented and apparently the tickets are completely sold out
Old 01-31-2011, 11:22 PM   #669
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Aww sorry to hear that, I talked to one of the representatives and they said," that they will not sell anymore tickets". I was gonna get some tickets, but the told me they were sold out and that the tickets sold really fast that they could'nt believe it.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #670
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle,

Sorry you weren't able to make the web cam show yesterday. Some of us did hang around chatting until 3:30 your time. It was nice to visit with Anoree for awhile.

I hope you'll try and schedule an afternoon show again, seems to be the only time I can get there.

A shame about the spammers, I've gotten "Private Messages" from a few of them.

Later ;-))

e83
Old 02-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #671
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Danielle,

Sorry you weren't able to make the web cam show yesterday. Some of us did hang around chatting until 3:30 your time. It was nice to visit with Anoree for awhile.

I hope you'll try and schedule an afternoon show again, seems to be the only time I can get there.

A shame about the spammers, I've gotten "Private Messages" from a few of them.

Later ;-))

e83
Yeah I felt bad when I got out of class, looked at my phone and noticed that my alarm notice was going off for my webcam show. I like doing the afternoon webcam shows...and it's highly improbable that I will do a morning webcam show
Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 AM   #672
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it to your webcam show, but at least anoree kept us occupied with his questions. I stayed till 3:00 clock. I understand that your in school and that school is very important to you. Are you still gonna have your evening shows at least once a week.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 AM   #673
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it to your webcam show, but at least anoree kept us occupied with his questions. I stayed till 3:00 clock. I understand that your in school and that school is very important to you. Are you still gonna have your evening shows at least once a week.
They won't always be in the evening. Tomorrow's webcam show is scheduled for 3ish.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:59 AM   #674
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Ok thank you for that notice. I appreciate that :} Have you recieved my gift.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #675
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Ok thank you for that notice. I appreciate that :} Have you recieved my gift.
Nope...I have to go to get my paycheck today so I am hoping to pick up my packages at the same time.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #676
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

how is school going so far. I hope its going great. Hopefully like you said on your journal everything is working out smooth. So has work & school been a tough task for you or more of a challenge.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #677
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
how is school going so far. I hope its going great. Hopefully like you said on your journal everything is working out smooth. So has work & school been a tough task for you or more of a challenge.
It's going well. School is actually pretty easy for me. Spring Break is next week. Should be fun.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #678
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Sweat Lodge

Danielle,

Be very careful in the sweat lodge. Check it out carefully, people running it, medical help etc. James Arthur Ray is on trial now for two deaths and injuries from a sweat lodge ceremony he organized a couple of years ago in Sedona.

e83

Good news about the "New Talent" Can hardly wait!

While BDSM isn't my thing a mild version of your dungeon trip might make a good update. How did you hear about this place?

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 03-16-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #679
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Danielle,

Be very careful in the sweat lodge. Check it out carefully, people running it, medical help etc. James Arthur Ray is on trial now for two deaths and injuries from a sweat lodge ceremony he organized a couple of years ago in Sedona.

e83

Good news about the "New Talent" Can hardly wait!

While BDSM isn't my thing a mild version of your dungeon trip might make a good update. How did you hear about this place?
I went to a party there a couple weeks ago.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:28 PM   #680
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Sweat Lodge

Hi, Glad to hear that it went well and that you had a good time!

e83
Old 05-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #681
tigger

They make dog treats that clean there teeth!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #682
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
They make dog treats that clean there teeth!
I might have to look into that. I definitely need to get them cleaned by the vet very soon here.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #683
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Exclamation suggestion

What do you think of the State of Arizona?
Are you doing any summer pictures or videos?
Can you have an outdoor wecbcam show please?
Old 06-18-2011, 01:06 AM   #684
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
What do you think of the State of Arizona?
Are you doing any summer pictures or videos?
Can you have an outdoor wecbcam show please?
THESE GO IN THE QUESTION THREAD. I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE QUESTION THREAD WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE...WHICH HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY SAID ON HERE.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #685
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
what do you think of human food I heard some food companies might close down in 2012 what do you think of the cereal corn pops disappearing in 2012.
Get a life, Dan4life! Danielle already said she isn't going to answer questions on this thread. I swear, it's all a game to get as many Vbogs to you as possible. I get tired just reading all of the inane questions so I can only imagine how frustrated Danielle must get.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #686
tigger

You look Purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!