Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #393
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Anyone heard from Tigger or MISSY?.
Alive and kicking! We "Jeromy,David and I" just got back this morning, have been training out in the field since monday with only 12 hours off time all week. I am wiped out!!!!!!!!!! I hurt in places i didnt know i could hurt! they squeezed 2 weeks worth of training into 1 week. I have to go again in october for a nother week of training. learned some new medical procedures and did a lot of field work. and it was hot!!!!!!!! and my sunburn didnt help , tuesday my shoulders were bleeding from the straps on my pack rubbing agenst them and rubbing the dead sundurn skin off. I put thick bandages on my shulders to cushon the straps but it still hurt. we did 113 air evacks all together between 4 birds, thats got to be some kind of record! The purpos of the training was a simulated mass evac. after a durty bomb det. It all went well, we had 6 guys go down from the heat and had to treat them. one of the people playing a victom fell while getting into place and we had to do a real evac on her, just a sprained wrist. but we flew her to the hospital anyway. we had a field hosp. set up in a field but every once in a while we would take one to the local hosp. they were in on it and it gave them some training too. had one guy vomit while we were winching him up into the bird and the down wash from the blades blew it every wair. i was able to get a few pitures i will poast later i have to dig my camera out of my pack and im dying for some real food! i do not know where Missy is. Mrs Parker had a project for the girls to do but i dont know what it was. up Jeromy just told me the girls are all at a camp for special needs kids helping out there.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #394
tigger

Mart soulds like you have had a ruff go of it too. hope you are feeling better!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #395
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Not having much luck lately, my mate who brought my car home after my accident. Parked it on the main road instead of down my cul-de-sac. Because there was too many other cars already in my part. a cul-de-sac means it's a dead-end road with no throughway. It can be difficult to get a parking space where i live, we all usually have to try to park as close as possible to each other so all neighbours cars are in. You've heard the term bottlenecked road! well that's it exactly here lol. A lot of cars in a very small space, chaos reigns lol. Anyway back to my bad luck a neighbour come round this morning to tell me one of my wing mirrors was smashed off by a van going too fast down the road clipping the mirror off and to add insult to injury the following car ran over it lol. Why me!!!
Mart...sorry to hear about all your recent misfortune..hope you heal up soon. Bummer about your car too..
(someone crashed into me from behind this week & messed up my pickup)
Old 06-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #396
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Alive and kicking! We "Jeromy,David and I" just got back this morning, have been training out in the field since monday with only 12 hours off time all week. I am wiped out!!!!!!!!!! I hurt in places i didnt know i could hurt! they squeezed 2 weeks worth of training into 1 week. I have to go again in october for a nother week of training. learned some new medical procedures and did a lot of field work. and it was hot!!!!!!!! and my sunburn didnt help , tuesday my shoulders were bleeding from the straps on my pack rubbing agenst them and rubbing the dead sundurn skin off. I put thick bandages on my shulders to cushon the straps but it still hurt. we did 113 air evacks all together between 4 birds, thats got to be some kind of record! The purpos of the training was a simulated mass evac. after a durty bomb det. It all went well, we had 6 guys go down from the heat and had to treat them. one of the people playing a victom fell while getting into place and we had to do a real evac on her, just a sprained wrist. but we flew her to the hospital anyway. we had a field hosp. set up in a field but every once in a while we would take one to the local hosp. they were in on it and it gave them some training too. had one guy vomit while we were winching him up into the bird and the down wash from the blades blew it every wair. i was able to get a few pitures i will poast later i have to dig my camera out of my pack and im dying for some real food! i do not know where Missy is. Mrs Parker had a project for the girls to do but i dont know what it was. up Jeromy just told me the girls are all at a camp for special needs kids helping out there.
If this was me, I'd be writing this from the grave..OUCH
Yer a better man than me..
Old 06-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #397
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Thanks Tigger, sounds like you've been working hard with all that training, your a tough cookie Tigger and i thought i was fit!!!. Sorry to hear about the sunburn, you with bad sunburn, me with a damaged knee! we're getting too old for this Tigger! lol.

Thanks DWM222, is this bad luck catching? lol, i hope not!. At least it was only a wingmirror for me. Hope you get the pickup sorted in your favour DWM222.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #398
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Thanks Tigger, sounds like you've been working hard with all that training, your a tough cookie Tigger and i thought i was fit!!!. Sorry to hear about the sunburn, you with bad sunburn, me with a damaged knee! we're getting too old for this Tigger! lol.

Thanks DWM222, is this bad luck catching? lol, i hope not!. At least it was only a wingmirror for me. Hope you get the pickup sorted in your favour DWM222.
Yep I did...Its going into the shop Monday for repairs...
Old 06-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #399
tigger

Quote:

My cookie is all crumbled. My hole body hurts, the sunburn is about healed up. I got lucky when my co saw my shoulders he stuck me in the helicopter for most of it. we just got back from clean up. everything is put away and training is over for now, Im going to sleep till monday. David fell asleep talking to his wife and Missy took the phone and spoke with her for a bit, he is out for the count. He spent most of the time on the ground carring litters and running around he is bushed. Jeromy was all over ,half the time on a helicopter and half in the field. They did some good jobs on the wounded it looked so real. in this photo it is all fake!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2050213077_a927f2dbbe.jpg (30.6 KB, 16 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #400
tigger

Here is Jeromy standing next to one of the med helos. he is wairing a med. vest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101192768_d49ea0b737.jpg (35.5 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #401
tigger

Im on the right and my partner Sam is on the left we were leaning over the wounded to shield them from the down wash from the helicopter that was coming in,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2050994050_b0faa8fca6_m.jpg (29.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 12:43 AM   #402
tigger

Here is at the field hosp. treating simulated wounded, that fake blood they used looked so real.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3311573140_e4903088c3.jpg (26.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 08:44 AM   #403
mart

Glad to hear your sunburns almost healed up Tigger. Interesting pictures and your right the blood certainly looks real, thanks for sharing them. Can i ask how often you have to go through this tough training programme Tigger?. Is it like once or twice a year?, looking forward to hearing what MISSY's been upto lately.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #404
tigger

Quote:
Glad to hear your sunburns almost healed up Tigger. Interesting pictures and your right the blood certainly looks real, thanks for sharing them. Can i ask how often you have to go through this tough training programme Tigger?. Is it like once or twice a year?, looking forward to hearing what MISSY's been upto lately.
I have to go normaly 2 times a year but this year it will be 3 times. and every once in a while i have to put in a weekend. my job counts as time too, because i have a military job. Missy and Jeromy are out on the town, wed. was there anerversery 2 yrs. so they are out selibrating. the girls went to a camp for disabled kids for the week, some kid stuck pudding in Amandas hair, and another kid pulled down Missys top in the pool. but all in all they had a good time.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:16 AM   #405
mart

You certainly have a tough job Tigger, i guess it takes a special kind of person to do what you do Tigger and i can only admire your dedication and true grit.

Quote:
the girls went to a camp for disabled kids for the week, some kid stuck pudding in Amandas hair, and another kid pulled down Missys top in the pool. but all in all they had a good time.
Sounds like the kids were having more fun!. Which kid was in more trouble Tigger! lol. It's nice to know you guys help a lot of worthy causes off your own bat. Especially disabled children, i donate as much as i can to our local disabled group for children and adults. Anyone who spares time to help the disabled are alright in my book.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #406
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
You certainly have a tough job Tigger, i guess it takes a special kind of person to do what you do Tigger and i can only admire your dedication and true grit

Sounds like the kids were having more fun!. Which kid was in more trouble Tigger! lol. It's nice to know you guys help a lot of worthy causes off your own bat. Especially disabled children, i donate as much as i can to our local disabled group for children and adults. Anyone who spares time to help the disabled are alright in my book.
It helps to be a little nuttty! The boys were whiped out when they got back and they smelled like they had been in the woods for a week. Amanda and I were the first to get back to base. We had a good time but it is a lot of work taking care of special needs kids. They ranged from in a weelchairto just being slow. and yes one of the kids i had in the pool got a little frightened and grabed my top and i was exposed for a sec. no biggy. Amanda had one in a weelchair throw a bowl of pudding in her hair, she learned from that, you dont put down a bowl in front of a kid who cant control his motor skils he had a good aim though! I had this little kid with mack& cheez all ofer his hands come up behind me and put his arm around my leg. thank god for baby wipes. There were sticky little hands everywair you turned. and the finger painting, we wont go there!!!!!!!!!!! and the horse back riding was so fun for the kids. Amanda had her hair up and the kid she was holding grabed her poney tail and held on for dear life, the little bugger was strong it took one of the guys to get her loose. Mart sory to hear about your injury hope you are doing better.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #407
MISSY

Quote:
Mart you pry rember the last time they went, I got to go with them and i puked in the helicopter. I know you didn't forget about that!!!!!!!!! it was after Tiggers wreck and they wouldent let him do much. He played as a victom that time.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #408
MISSY

Quote:
I got to see his sunburn before he went and it was already blistered. and now it is all scabed over and healing. Jeromy said Tigger was almost to the point of tears carring his pack.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #409
MISSY

Quote:
Here is Jeromy standing next to one of the med helos. he is wairing a med. vest.
Thats my man!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #410
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Mart sory to hear about your injury hope you are doing better.
Thanks MISSY,

Quote:
It helps to be a little nuttty! The boys were whiped out when they got back and they smelled like they had been in the woods for a week. Amanda and I were the first to get back to base. We had a good time but it is a lot of work taking care of special needs kids. They ranged from in a weelchairto just being slow. and yes one of the kids i had in the pool got a little frightened and grabed my top and i was exposed for a sec. no biggy. Amanda had one in a weelchair throw a bowl of pudding in her hair, she learned from that, you dont put down a bowl in front of a kid who cant control his motor skils he had a good aim though! I had this little kid with mack& cheez all ofer his hands come up behind me and put his arm around my leg. thank god for baby wipes. There were sticky little hands everywair you turned. and the finger painting, we wont go there!!!!!!!!!!! and the horse back riding was so fun for the kids. Amanda had her hair up and the kid she was holding grabed her poney tail and held on for dear life, the little bugger was strong it took one of the guys to get her loose.
Tell me the truth MISSY!, you guys love getting messy and sticky helping these kids with special needs, i know i would lol. As long as you have plenty of baby wipes, no problem!.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:06 PM   #411
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I have to go normaly 2 times a year but this year it will be 3 times. and every once in a while i have to put in a weekend. my job counts as time too, because i have a military job. Missy and Jeromy are out on the town, wed. was there anerversery 2 yrs. so they are out selibrating. the girls went to a camp for disabled kids for the week, some kid stuck pudding in Amandas hair, and another kid pulled down Missys top in the pool. but all in all they had a good time.
Missy Its nice that you and Amanda help out disable kids.I went to one of those camps as a kid since I have a slight hearing loss and I was considered "Disabled".I do remember the female helpers/councelors has being really cute.
Funny thing the way Tigger said it when a kid had pulled your top down sounded like a Not so "Disabled" kid getting frisky. (LOL) At least you cleared that up and turns out it just an accident.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #412
tigger

Quote:
Thanks MISSY,

Tell me the truth MISSY!, you guys love getting messy and sticky helping these kids with special needs, i know i would lol. As long as you have plenty of baby wipes, no problem!.
Missy pry dosnt mind but Amanda freeks out, she does not like to get durty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #413
MISSY

Quote:
Thanks MISSY,

If they asked I would do it again!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #414
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Missy Its nice that you and Amanda help out disable kids.I went to one of those camps as a kid since I have a slight hearing loss and I was considered "Disabled".I do remember the female helpers/councelors has being really cute.
Funny thing the way Tigger said it when a kid had pulled your top down sounded like a Not so "Disabled" kid getting frisky. (LOL) At least you cleared that up and turns out it just an accident.
There were all kind of disablitys. one kid was just blind. Most of them were pretty smart kids just a little slow. and there were a few you couldent take your eyes off of or they would be into somthing. but 99% of them were good kids. The kid that pulled down my top had down sindrome, he got scared when one of the other kids jumped in too close to him. I would love to go back again and help out, most of the girls were in there teens that voliteered, and they did a great job too. Tigger would be great at this he is so good with kids.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stables.JPG (24.8 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #415
MISSY

This bunch of lads did face painting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0442.jpg (62.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #416
MISSY

this is Amanda she is sitting down with one of the kids on her lap fishings, she would not touch the worms!!! The girl standing in the back ground had to do that! They did catch a few fish and the kids loved it, sorry thies are so small i took most of them with my phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amanda fishing.JPG (19.0 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #417
MISSY

Out on the lake, the boys loved it. We stayed close to the shore in about 3 feet of water just in case but every one wore life jackets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg campers.jpg (93.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 10:18 PM   #418
MISSY

Amanda playing with one of the kids. Oh my no makeup and her hair was a mess, it was dreadfull. lol but she enjoyed it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amanda.JPG (18.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 06-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #419
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Nicely done Missy, you and Amanda have every right to feel good about what you have done. The world needs more people like you gals.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:29 AM   #420
mart

MISSY!, Amanda!, Tigger! and all your friends who help disabled kids. I feel proud to know you guys and you should be proud of yourselves.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #421
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Missy, You all are doing a great thing by helping those kids!! I'm sure they appreciated it and had a great time. You should all be very proud of yourselves!!!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:44 PM   #422
mart

Just received some bad news, my mum is coming to stay for awhile only joking it's never bad news when my mum comes to stay. Although it's gonna be tough on me, because she's an habitual cleaner, whether it needs cleaning or not lol. I dearly love my mum because i have the best mum in the world, like most of us have. She's come to check up on me after my accident even though i told her on the phone that i'm ok. Her cleaning will drive me potty though lol. I like to think my place is pretty clean and tidy but i bet she'll find something! that's not quite clean or not in the right place lol. One time she actually cleaned my keyboard will soap and water and ruined it, i never told her it was ruined and didn't work anymore, i just thanked her lol. Be nice to have a little company, so i think i'd better tidy up before she arrives lol.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #423
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

What you Missy, Amanda, Tigger and all the other people do for those kids is amazing. It's an honor to meet people like you here on this board. Thanks for sharing those pictures with us.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #424
captnjack

Quote:
Just received some bad news, my mum is coming to stay for awhile only joking it's never bad news when my mum comes to stay. Although it's gonna be tough on me, because she's an habitual cleaner, whether it needs cleaning or not lol. I dearly love my mum because i have the best mum in the world, like most of us have. She's come to check up on me after my accident even though i told her on the phone that i'm ok. Her cleaning will drive me potty though lol. I like to think my place is pretty clean and tidy but i bet she'll find something! that's not quite clean or not in the right place lol. One time she actually cleaned my keyboard will soap and water and ruined it, i never told her it was ruined and didn't work anymore, i just thanked her lol. Be nice to have a little company, so i think i'd better tidy up before she arrives lol.
Sounds like my mom alright. It takes me weeks to fine stuff after she has cleaned and put stuff away. But I might reconsider tidying up before she visits if she has something to clean she may not have time to clean your keyboard again.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #425
MISSY

Thanks guys! But realy just seeing the smiles and joy on the kids faces is all the prase I need. Most of thous kids only get to get out and have fun 2 or 3 times a year. It cost about $150 a week for one of the kids to go to the camp depending on there needs. we help out for free to keep the cost down. Tigger does a lot with the boyscouts at his town and in AUG. Jeromy and i are going with him to his camp out for the weekend we did it a cupple years back and it was so much fun, and Tigger can cook. His cobbler is the best and he did ribs that were just fantastic.It is somthing we just love to do. Sarah and Marcy were at shriners hospital for the week and did the activitys for the kids in the hospital. That is hard because some of them are not going to make it. But you have to be strong for them. Tigger is great wit the kids. He has help the boys in the scouts with all the stuff they need to advance, and so much about the outdoors and how to survive. Tigger was even the best man at one of his scouts wedding. and he has raised a wonderfull daughter, having lost his wife and had to do it all on his own and look after his inlaws too, he has got the biggest heart and would help out any one that neded it. He has been thru a lot him self over the years, but he always finds the time to help others. ok I need to stop before i start to cry.( it's a girl thing)
Old 07-01-2009, 12:50 AM   #426
MISSY

Quote:
Moms feel the need to look after there young! No matter how old you get you will always be her baby!!!!!!!! ps. hide your porn!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #427
mart

Quote:
Moms feel the need to look after there young! No matter how old you get you will always be her baby!!!!!!!! ps. hide your porn!
That is so true MISSY, she's taking a nap at the moment so i thought i'd sneek on the forum for awhile lol. We watched "the good, the bad and the ugly" the other night as her favourite actor was in it Clint Eastwood. Although we chatted mostly through the film anyway lol. She also confirmed that it was a stupid thing to do, climbing packs of timber, and mums are usually right lol. She's always a great bit of company for me even with moving things to different places and dusting everything in sight.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #428
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

My mom visited me several times when I was living in South Carolina and she would wash my dishes and my clothes. Then she would put them away in the places SHE felt they should be. After she left I couldn't find my pots, pans, socks, and underwear...lol! I had to ask her not to put anything away! She also tidied up my house and threw away everything she thought I didn't need. I had to go through all the trash bags because she threw away a lot of important papers I needed! So I asked her to just put everything she thought I didn't need in one bag so I could go through it later and pull out the important stuff. But I love my mom dearly. When she comes to visit me here she asks what she can do to help and I give her specific instructions.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #429
MISSY

I wish my mom was still alive, I miss her so much. cheerish the time you have with her Mart! Tigger is out like a light , he didn't sleep to well last night ( alergys) and we put in 638 miles today so he is wiped out, pry for the night! he took some benidril so he could sleep. And boy can he snorrrr!!!!!!!!!!! i'm board so I thought I would get on here a see what I could start but no buddy home!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #430
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
I wish my mom was still alive, I miss her so much. cheerish the time you have with her Mart! Tigger is out like a light , he didn't sleep to well last night ( alergys) and we put in 638 miles today so he is wiped out, pry for the night! he took some benidril so he could sleep. And boy can he snorrrr!!!!!!!!!!! i'm board so I thought I would get on here a see what I could start but no buddy home!!!!!!!!!
So Missy, you only visit our beloved forum when you are bored?? "Oh nothing else is going on in life so I'll go visit Danielles forum."

Gee, thanks.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:51 PM   #431
MISSY

Maby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tell you what Sarah just told me. Sarah called me wanting to know why her daddy wasn't picking up his phone and i told her he wasn't feeling well and was asleep. She told me Pouncer cought a snake out side and snuck it in the house and hid it in his bed and Sarah was cleaning and was going to wash his bedding and the snake fell out when she picked up the pillow, about scared the life out of her. It was dead but she didn't know that at first, I pry would have dyed right there!! SHE said Pouncer grabed it and ran out in his enclosure with it and was eating it. GROSSSSS! I know them kind of cats do that but it still gives me the willys!
Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #432
MISSY

Oh my lord Tigger was snorring and he stoped and i looked over and he lets this huge fart and then starts snorring again. I think Amanda and I will stay on this side of the room for a while! If he could get that pressure to release on top his nose wouldent be plugged any more!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:32 AM   #433
grande351

Quote:
Oh my lord Tigger was snorring and he stoped and i looked over and he lets this huge fart and then starts snorring again. I think Amanda and I will stay on this side of the room for a while! If he could get that pressure to release on top his nose wouldent be plugged any more!!!!!!!
Sometimes Amanda must wonder what she's gotten herself into!

(just kidding Tigger!!)
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #434
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Sometimes Amanda must wonder what she's gotten herself into!

(just kidding Tigger!!)
There is more to that then you know, and more that im willing to tell for fear of starting a fight!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:37 PM   #435
tigger

Quote:
No one said you had to sit there and listen to me. You and Amanda could have gone to your room.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #436
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
My mom visited me several times when I was living in South Carolina and she would wash my dishes and my clothes. Then she would put them away in the places SHE felt they should be. After she left I couldn't find my pots, pans, socks, and underwear...lol! I had to ask her not to put anything away! She also tidied up my house and threw away everything she thought I didn't need. I had to go through all the trash bags because she threw away a lot of important papers I needed! So I asked her to just put everything she thought I didn't need in one bag so I could go through it later and pull out the important stuff. But I love my mom dearly. When she comes to visit me here she asks what she can do to help and I give her specific instructions.
How can you give your mum specific instructions WhyYou? . If i tried that she'd box my ears lol. I guess mums still remember when we were kids and always tidying up after us and can't break the habit. My mum has just thrown out a load of my old clothes like jeans and t-shirts that have a few tears and holes in them. Even though they are only work clothes, so it doesn't actually matter lol. At least she never throws any paperwork away til i've checked it. All in all she a pretty good mum and i love her dearly, no matter what she does.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #437
mart

Well back to being on my own again. My sister picked her up this morning and i miss her already. Guess i'll have to start talking to the neighbours cats again lol. My place is now absolutely spotless, you could eat your dinner off my floor, it's so clean lol. Now all i got to do is to put back some things she put in the wrong places, if i can find them that is lol. Sorry that was a little unkind, she's great to have around but will work just a little too hard. Once she starts cleaning she just can't stop even when i order her to stop for a breather. Mums the hardest working people i know.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:20 AM   #438
tigger

pouncer killed another snake he kept this one out side he was hising at a cat that wondered to close to his enclosure while he was eating it. He was not going to shair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pounc.jpg (33.9 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by tigger; 07-08-2009 at 01:06 PM.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 AM   #439
tigger

Sarah took pouncer to the lake for a while and he walked over and sat down next to this old lady that was feeding the ducks. she gave him some scraps of bread, i think he would rather have had the duck! lol Sarah cought this with her phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carolyn.jpg (81.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 07-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #440
mart

Quote:
pouncer killed another snake he kept this one out side he was hising at a cat that wondered to close to his enclosure while he was eating it. He was not going to shair.
Ok! ok! you can keep the snake Pouncer!.
Nice pictures of Pouncer Tigger.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:52 AM   #441
tigger

Quote:
Ok! ok! you can keep the snake Pouncer!.
Nice pictures of Pouncer Tigger.
Sarah didnt want the snake she just wanted to make sure he didnt sneek it in the house, he was hissing at another cat that was walking around out side his enclosure. he dosnt shair a prize like that! lol