FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Renna Ryann
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Default No longer shooting my site :(

Hey Guys,

Sorry it took me a while to get on the forum and post what I am doing with my site. Due to some no so nice people I am finding that it isn't the most responsible thing for me to put myself out here on the internet the way I am. Because of my personal privacy of myself and my family as well as the poor economy, I've decided to pull my site down and start school again as well as shoot my own productions. So I just wanted to let you all who are wondering know. Also I wanted to thank Rob again for his generosity. I am sure you all know he is not only talented but very kind hearted and I appreciate his (and Chris') help with my site.

Starting the new year my coder will have a page finished for members only to login and maybe in the future if the right circumstances arose I might have a site up again however I don't know how that would work... wishful thinking I suppose.

I assume this portion of the forum might close but Ill be checking by every now and then to post and answer questions if you have any

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Renna
Old 12-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Sorry to hear that you had taken your site down.Some people had nothing better to do then to give a sweet person like yourself a hard time.Hopefully sometime in the future you decided to put it back up again. In The meantime have a great Christmas. Which bring to mind..you wanted it to be a Nice or "Naughty" Christmas?
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Tell me who they are, ill feed them to my cat!
Old 12-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Sorry to hear you go Renna, good luck with school!.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

LOL I was hoping for a naughty christmas but instead I got a very nice one with all of my family. Now new years eve I will be going to a burlesque party (I dont think I spelled that corectly) and that will be one naughty night... my first date night since way before the holidays and they little one will be with family until sunday afternoon. I will be partying it up for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Sorry to hear that you had taken your site down.Some people had nothing better to do then to give a sweet person like yourself a hard time.Hopefully sometime in the future you decided to put it back up again. In The meantime have a great Christmas. Which bring to mind..you wanted it to be a Nice or "Naughty" Christmas?
Old 12-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Thank you Mart! And tigger you made me giggle... well I wanted you guys to know that my coder stinks and is taking forever so today I technically took my site down. I saw technically because all the files are still on the internet and members and always continute to view the content at members.rennaryann.com as long as you renew the membership you can view the content. However I redirected rennaryann.com to a little webpage thing I've had up since 2007. I am by no means promoting it because I respect this forum however for members just visit "www.members.rennaryann.com" type in your login info and you can still view the members area they same way you have in the past. I am so excited for this new year, I start directing my own productions in the next week or two and I can't wait to start meeting girls I always wanted to work with, only this time I wont be hooking up with them I guess you never know what could happen behind the scenes though

I wish everyone a very fun and safe new year!
Renna

Link modified by Moderator (W)
Old 12-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #7
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Tiggers cat wouldn't hurt anyone he might lick them to death! Pouncer is a big baby!
Old 01-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #8
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Best of luck to you Renna!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #9
maxwin
Just Visiting

Thanks for all your hard work and talent. But before you go, may I request that you check to see what's wrong with video "Botanical Garden". I believe that was your 2nd or 3rd video. It just pauses 4 minutes into the vid ....it's also my favorite. Maybe I missed something since I joined 3 weeks ago. Thanks again!
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #10
Avory
Board Newbie

Agree with everyone here, Renna will be greatly missed...I truly enjoyed her personality as well as her looks, and her work was definitely special. I feel like I came late to the party and everyone has already gone home. Very sad.

Maxwin, I've contacted Renna about that video as well and she has said the site will no longer be maintained or undergo improvements, and that includes corrupted video files like Botanical Gardens. My favorite happens to be FrontYardBackdoor (phenomenal spreads; the best at the site) and it is corrupted as well, stopping at around 7 minutes in the Hi-Res version, darn it.

The semi-good news is that I discovered both Botanical Gardens and FrontYardBackdoor are complete in the Low-Res versions. If anyone has the Hi-Res versions of these two videos, I'm sure both Maxwin and myself would appreciate a holler.

Renna, you're the best...hope things work out for you regardless of where life takes you next. All of us appreciated the time you spent with us.