FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 11-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Arrow Site Support Thread

Can someone explain to me why, when I click on the "picture (or screenshot) of the day" thread I get logged out? I can log into this site, bounce around from thread to thread but when I try to view this particiular thread I get logged off.

This also happens on a few other threads but... if I click on my back button or on a higher level link I return still logged on.

This drives me nuts!!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
dtstuff9
Danielle Junkie

Everything seems to be working fine for me...not to rub it in.

You could try deleting your cookies and dumping your cache.
dtstuff9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:25 AM   #3
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

You may have your browser security options set too high. Check in Tools, Internet Options (or just Tools, Options if you use Firefox) and make sure your browser is set up to allow you to view this site.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Problems joining danielleftv.com?

I tried joining your web site and after clicking the "Instant Credit Card access" I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

I've never experienced this problem before. Is this a problem with the site or something wrong with my computer?

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Thanks
Cowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #5
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

I always recommend trying another computer -- its usually a random bug associated with one computer/domain etc..
Old 01-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowman View Post
I tried joining your web site and after clicking the "Instant Credit Card access" I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

I've never experienced this problem before. Is this a problem with the site or something wrong with my computer?

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Thanks
If there is no other computer to use, try a different browser. Mozilla Firefox is a good one. Your IE may have some problem with the web site. Have you had any other similar problems with other adult web sites?
Old 01-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Thanks for the replies. I don't have immediate access to another computer so maybe I'll try the Firefox suggestion. I've only had this problem once before on a real estate web site, but it was the site that was having problems and it worked fine the next day.

I've just done a virus, spyware and malware sweep but nothing was found.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #8
N2ZEN
Just Visiting

Unhappy Different problem but maybe worse

I'm bummed that ccbill won't accept visa giftcards to join the site... just flat said no when I called them after multiple declines yesterday... using regular cc just doesn't work for me, and I've used giftcards on several other sites before without issue (they say "address verification" is the problem, but I registered the card on the card site so that shouldn't be an issue)... how can ccbill justify closing off this avenue of business... can I mail you the $50? I really want on this site, dang it....
N2ZEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #9
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

I wish... but for some rather lame US legal reasons, we can't accept any cash/check payments for the sites.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #10
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Still no go. I tried Firefox but got a similar message. I've tried deleting all temp files and flushing the dns.

I get as far as https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi

I assume nobody else has had any similar problems? I tried emailing ccbill support but haven't gotten a reply yet.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #11
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Still no go. I tried Firefox but got a similar message. I've tried deleting all temp files and flushing the dns.

I assume nobody else has had any similar problems? I tried emailing ccbill support but haven't gotten a reply yet.
Call them at this phone number, it's a toll free call.
1-888-596-9279
Old 01-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #12
Jeffrey99
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:

What exact message are you getting with Firefox? Lately I've been getting a error about FF filtering out potential cross script. And I get the error on the page of Invalid request.

Is that what you are getting? Or anything similar?

As for calling CCBill, I don't really think it'll help. I'm pretty sure they will say it's just something with your pc since none of us are having that problem.
Jeffrey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #13
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
As for calling CCBill, I don't really think it'll help. I'm pretty sure they will say it's just something with your pc since none of us are having that problem.
They may be able to help him fix his problem or he may be able to join over the phone, I have called a few times and they were always very accommodating.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:17 AM   #14
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Here is the Firefox message:

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at bill.ccbill.com.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

I've tried upgrading to IE version 8 also and temporarily shutting down my anti-virus program. It's weird though because I can access other secure web sites.

I also called ccbill. They tried the site on their end and said everything is working fine so it must be my PC.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:36 AM   #15
Jeffrey99
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Here is the Firefox message:

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at bill.ccbill.com.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

I've tried upgrading to IE version 8 also and temporarily shutting down my anti-virus program. It's weird though because I can access other secure web sites.

I also called ccbill. They tried the site on their end and said everything is working fine so it must be my PC.
Damn, I'm lost. I really don't know anything else to try. I even went to ccbill.com and tried to search for the site on there and couldn't find anything. Only other thing I know to do is sign up using your bank account but I doubt you really wanna do that.

Wish I knew something else to try.
Jeffrey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #16
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

do you have a router? because some routers have firewalls and could block your access. if you do you can try connecting your cable/dsl (if that is what you are using) directly to your computer then try to sign up. then if it works it would be a setting on your router. check with the manufacturer because each router/model has slight difference.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:16 AM   #17
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Thanks for all of your help and suggestions.

I don't have a router.

It sounds like this is something funny with my PC so I'll have to keep searching the techie forums looking for the answer.

I just went back to an old site I joined through ccbill before and I get the same message there as well.

I'll post the outcome as soon as I figure out what the problem is.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:40 AM   #18
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I would suggest that you go to www.download.com and scrol down to the top ten downloads. there should be one called Malaware. its a free program that will find and remove spyware. if you have something funky it should be able to find it and remove it. its probably worth a try.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:54 AM   #19
Anoree

I can think of another reason for it not to work:

I've seen computers with smuggled in entries to the local HOSTS file to reroute certain addresses to skimming sites.

Try a NSLOOKUP on bill.ccbill.com. It should read like the following:

C:\Users>nslookup bill.ccbill.com
Server: dnsserver.domain
Address: 192.168.111.10

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: bill.ccbill.com
Addresses: 64.38.212.54

If the last part (the two addresses} look different, then check the file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts for any entries NOT for localhost, especially for bill.ccbill.com and remark / delete them. Then try joining again.

Last edited by Anoree; 01-11-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #20
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Anoree, thank you!

That was the problem and it is now fixed!!

Thanks again!
Old 08-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #21
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Danielle FTV.com

I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting to Danielle's website. I'm on the west coast US and have no problems up and down the coast but going east is extremely slow to nonexistent. Doing a trace shows I'm going to Dallas, TX, and then New York. Running speed test to Dallas I get about 335kbps. And I can't test to New York. While a test to Seattle, WA, returns about 29 mbps.

I'd sure like to know if others are having similar problems

Thanks e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting to Danielle's website. I'm on the west coast US and have no problems up and down the coast but going east is extremely slow to nonexistent. Doing a trace shows I'm going to Dallas, TX, and then New York. Running speed test to Dallas I get about 335kbps. And I can't test to New York. While a test to Seattle, WA, returns about 29 mbps.

I'd sure like to know if others are having similar problems

Thanks e83
I'm currently at work in Germany, and have no problems. At least not on the forum. (Our company filters access to adult sites. Since I'm the one who sets the filter, the forum is still reachable ...)

Ping round trip times are 120 ms with danielleftv.com compared to 200 ms with www.nytimes.com and 168 ms with www.zpub.com (San Francisco Times) (Fastest response from DanielleFTV)

Download speed for videos I'll edit in from home, in about 30 minutes.

Last edited by Anoree; 08-31-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm currently at work in Germany, and have no problems. At least not on the forum. (Our company filters access to adult sites. Since I'm the one who sets the filter, the forum is still reachable ...)

Ping round trip times are 120 ms with danielleftv.com compared to 200 ms with www.nytimes.com and 168 ms with www.zpub.com (San Francisco Times) (Fastest response from DanielleFTV)

Download speed for videos I'll edit in from home, in about 30 minutes.
I've been on the phone with my isp everyday since this started on the 27th. My signals to them are fine as some of my speed tests show. They keep saying "as far as we know there are no problems". Well I've got a problem! lol

As far as trying to download anything, not a chance. I can barely get the forum to open up.

You were right about Danielle's expressions on that first interview. Now that I know what she was saying I could read her lips and get most of it. Thanks again for all your trouble.

Knowing how the internet bounces around all over, still being only about 350 road miles from Phoenix and not being able to get the site open is extremely frustrating.

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 08-31-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #24
Anoree

Quote:
I've been on the phone with my isp everyday since this started on the 27th. My signals to them are fine as some of my speed tests show. They keep saying "as far as we know there are no problems". Well I've got a problem! lol

As far as trying to download anything, not a chance. I can barely get the forum to open up.

You were right about Danielle's expressions on that first interview. Now that I know what she was saying I could read her lips and get most of it. Thanks again for all your trouble.

Knowing how the internet bounces around all over, still being only about 350 road miles from Phoenix and not being able to get the site open is extremely frustrating.
There might be some holes or slow lines in the web at any time. Normally the routing protocols should detect that and reroute the trafic. (Your data might be faster going via canada or mexico. )

Currently I'm downloading Danielle's latest video at 3 MBit/s, which is as fast as possible with my connection. There are occasional dropdowns with the speed, but overall pretty stable.
I'm coming in from the east, though, not being routed through the whole US.
I'll search for a big file on the west coast and report in a while ...

Searching for the answer to your question was fun, even when it was a bit frustrating, knowing I had seen it somewhere, but not being able to pin it down. You're welcome.

Edit:
Uh, I got called away ...
I found a large file in California, a Linux CD. Nice and steady 3 MBit/s download. If there has been a problem, I can't find it.

Last edited by Anoree; 08-31-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:22 AM   #25
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

I'm in Canada with a cable connection. I just tried downloading the latest video again the check speeds and it was about 850kb/sec, which seems to be pretty average for me here.

I feel your pain though, I had a different connection problem early on and Anoree helped me through it. I hope you get it fixed soon!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #26
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

The problem seems to be in the hops after Dallas, TX. But from there on to New York it really goes down hill. At this point I'm unsure as to how to proceed. Very strange and of course annoying in the extreme.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
Anoree

There are two things that may help.

1. changing the ISP - if the new ISP has other networking partners.

2. use of a proxy server in another state.

There are proxy servers available that are primarily used for privacy protection. Since they route your web traffic through another location, that might help in your case.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:10 PM   #28
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
There are two things that may help.

1. changing the ISP - if the new ISP has other networking partners.

2. use of a proxy server in another state.

There are proxy servers available that are primarily used for privacy protection. Since they route your web traffic through another location, that might help in your case.
Thanks for the idea's and spending the time trying to figure out the problem. After trying everything I could think of I was just going to call the consultant that takes care of the computers where my wife works and everything started working. Almost as fast as what I consider normal. It'll be interesting to see how long it works! lol
Old 10-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #29
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Anyone Having Problems Logging In?

One of my friends said that when he tried to log onto my site he got a "Forbidden" page. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with this.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #30
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
One of my friends said that when he tried to log onto my site he got a "Forbidden" page. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with this.
I just went through all main pages, in the free area and in the members area: No error messages there.

The only errors I found are at two payment options:
EU DEBIT: "Invalid request (1)."
LATIN PAY: "Latin America DirectPay is no longer available as a billing option."
Old 10-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #31
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I haven't had any.

e83
Old 11-01-2010, 04:12 AM   #32
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Yeah...I fixed the EU Direct Debit Pay option and I took off the South America option. Everything should be working correctly now.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #33
Hexham
Just Visiting

Default Can't get in your site

Hi Danielle - I've just joined your site today and can't get in. I appear to have
tried without posting a user name and a password. Can You help. I have tried twice but no luck. Please Help!!!!! Hexham. (I think you are GEORGEOUS)
Hexham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #34
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexham View Post
Hi Danielle - I've just joined your site today and can't get in. I appear to have
tried without posting a user name and a password. Can You help. I have tried twice but no luck. Please Help!!!!! Hexham. (I think you are GEORGEOUS)
I'll try to help, but I can't reset passwords or give out new credentials. Danielle and Rob may be able to do that.

When you signed up you should have reached a confirmation page with the subscription ID and the username and password to logon to the site. You should have received that information by email.
If you used a credit card to sign up, you can go to the ccbill support page (a link is on the signup page) and type in any two of your email address, your used credit card number and the subscription ID to reach an overview over your purchases. Username and password are given there, too.

When you try to access the membership area, you should be asked for this username and password. Write them exactly as given by ccbill.
I noticed that sometimes it doesn't suffice to copy and paste them, but have to type them manually. (Personally, I think that's a bug in IE.)

I hope that helped.

(These two posts will be moved off the question thread soon.)
Old 11-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #35
Hexham
Just Visiting

Well I finally made it thanks for your help!!!
Hexham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #36
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave
Default v102 Long Time Cumming

Hi there

There seems to be a problem on this video. (The small one is fine btw as I've already tried that.) The larger on however stops at 203Mb and GSpot (the Codec info device) shows that it is the truncated version of the 398Mb file indicated on the Web Page.

Any chance this could be corrected ? Many thanks.

btw Danielle, you looked great in the sd version I just want to see you in all your glory now I just bought a 1080p monitor !!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #37
Anoree

I reported that to Danielle already. I'm sure she'll fix the video as soon as possible.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #38
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I am uploading it again right now. Should be completely uploaded in about 34 minutes.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #39
Anoree

Yep, it's complete now - and shows a very impressive orgasm. MEOW!
Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #40
affonobernalm
Just Visiting

Default Lend a hand i can not make out!

Ease I can not grasp with search, I test to search at your forum and at input of research at me вылазить an flagitiousness a wrong 404, tried different browsers but nothing получаеться. What to me to do?

Link removed by Moderator (W)
affonobernalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #41
Anoree

I don't see any problem with the search. It even works on my Android smartphone.
You're very difficult to understand. Could you please try to explain what error messages you get with what search options?

(I'm giving you the bennefit of a doubt that you're not one of the recent forum spammers.)
Old 01-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #42
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default v107 missing

This is the error that comes up when trying to access the video clip.

Not Found
The requested URL /members/v107/v107.wmv was not found on this server.

Thanks
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #43
Anoree

Quote:
This is the error that comes up when trying to access the video clip.

Not Found
The requested URL /members/v107/v107.wmv was not found on this server.

Thanks
That's confirmed, none of the three video files are accessable. I informed Danielle about that right before her trip to Mexico, but apparently she hasn't had the time to fix that before she left.

It seems we'll have to hope she'll get Internet access at her hotel in Puerto Vallarta or unfortunately would have to wait until she's back and can upload the videos again from home.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #44
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thank you for the update!

e83
Old 01-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #45
Anoree

Default v107, Lost and Found Orgasms Pt.2 fixed

For the unlikely case you missed it in Danielle's Journal ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Jan. 13, 2011
If any of you have had problems with the v107 videos ("Lost and Found Orgasms Pt.2") I just fixed it. I forgot to rename the video file names after I uploaded them.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #46
king-ston
Just Visiting

Post Help me pls

Hi
pls , where i can find webcam show of danielle today ?
king-ston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #47
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-ston View Post
Hi
pls , where i can find webcam show of danielle today ?
You can watch Danielle's webcam show tonight, as well as the archived ones, in the Member's area of her site www.danielleftv.com. There's a link "Webcam" (with "Archives" below it) in the navigation bar of all Membership pages.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #48
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default White Angel

V108 down loads only 1/3 of the length.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #49
Anoree

Quote:
V108 down loads only 1/3 of the length.
Not confirmed. I can download all three files in full length.