FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 09-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #1
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Default What is your favorite aspect of Danielle?

Ok guys, here's where you say what you really like about Danielle.

I'll start it off.

She has lovely eyes the twinkle when she smiles and her smile is wide and full of laughter.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #2
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I love the way she gigles in her videos. And she has beautiful eyes.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

She is or has about every adjective you can think of.
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:26 AM   #4
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I like both her eyes and her smile.Her eyes has a certain look that says " I'm full of mischief " and her smile backs it up.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
She is or has about every adjective you can think of.
Try to think of which adjective is your MOST favorite...I know it's hard...but at least TRY!
Old 09-12-2008, 02:53 AM   #6
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

I really like how incredibly warm and welcoming and involved Danielle is on this board - I mean, she's immersing herself in discussion threads, she's speaking with members and not to them, she's making personal video logs... I'm impressed.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:33 AM   #7
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Try to think of which adjective is your MOST favorite...I know it's hard...but at least TRY!
You are one kind pushy there Ol' man.

Will this be acceptable?? ALIVE

Alive 6 thesaurus results for: alive
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus
Main Entry: alive
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: Having existence or life.
Synonyms: around, existent, existing, extant, living

Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:52 AM   #8
atticsaurus
Danielle Fan

Send a message via AIM to atticsaurus

How do I love thee let me count the ways.....

Wait a second someone across the pond wrote that a long time ago already.

Ok so i have just got through the first few clips on the FTV site Danielle(you other guys must have way faster machines or much more time!)

Its so adorable when you bite the side of your lip.

And I know you must have been nervous masturbating the first time which makes me wonder what all sorts of wonderful thoughts were going through your head to get off that first time...ok thats another thread probably.

Your skin looks wonderfully soft (probably all that squishy lotion that you were applying to those voluptuous breasts!

Then no cuddling and you want to go eat afterwards...well thats every mans dream!

ok more after I get through the other clips.
atticsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27 AM   #9
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

boobiesss!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:43 AM   #10
ugo

Her sweetness.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #11
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
You are one kind pushy there Ol' man.

Will this be acceptable?? ALIVE

Alive 6 thesaurus results for: alive
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus
Main Entry: alive
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: Having existence or life.
Synonyms: around, existent, existing, extant, living

Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition
LOL!

Ok...I'll (begrudgingly) accept that
Old 09-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #12
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticsaurus View Post
How do I love thee let me count the ways.....

Wait a second someone across the pond wrote that a long time ago already.

Ok so i have just got through the first few clips on the FTV site Danielle(you other guys must have way faster machines or much more time!)
Let me see...I have much more time (checks box)...I may have a faster machine (checks box)....Clips on the FTV site?...nope...don't have a subscription to the FTV site (unchecks box)

Old 09-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #13
tigger

Alive is good. I didnt notice it till somone said it but she does bite her lip. We dont make you nurvous do we? Your adorable
Old 09-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I like her laugh and giggle and of cause her boobies as Rob would say. Are you semi-shy like Lia Danielle?. Because i think being semi-shy is cute.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:25 AM   #15
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I really like how incredibly warm and welcoming and involved Danielle is on this board - I mean, she's immersing herself in discussion threads, she's speaking with members and not to them, she's making personal video logs... I'm impressed.
I absolutely agree - a great start to what is going to be an awesome site, and one can tell that Danielle is certainly going to be a an A#1 hostess who is going be very interactive on the board and really become involved in the site.

As to what do I love about Danielle - I have to say that I agree with all the comments that have been made thus far - in a nutshell for me - I love her innocent but very sophisticated charm, her intoxicating smile, her obvious commitment to the site and her career, and oh yes - as Rob said - the boobies
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:39 AM   #16
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

And here I thought I'd be different. Oh well, c'est la vie, que sera sera and all that jazz. Her eyes. Then her nose, her mouth, her cheeks and her hair. Heck, faces are where its at. And of course the rest of her is just magnificent. Rob and the rest of your colleagues are fortunate indeed, just as I'm sure you're fortunate to have found them.

Cheers to all--
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:57 AM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

OMG you guys are so sweet...I am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, I used to get picked on A LOT in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and I could never figure out why. I will admit that I was a pretty shy kid and I am still pretty shy but when I became an adult I started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." You are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes I don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

BTW....Rob you are a perv...haha jk....I like my boobs to
Old 09-13-2008, 09:09 AM   #18
WhyYou

A beautiful woman should be complimented as often as possible and you are, without a doubt, a beautiful woman
Old 09-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #19
ugo

Timidity is not an illness. Is to the search of the true love that our world has to offer well.
I have always been timid. But I have learned the love to love the women with one flower of mine in hand. And with my smile.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:02 PM   #20
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
A beautiful woman should be complimented as often as possible and you are, without a doubt, a beautiful woman
Well said WhyYou
Old 09-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #21
geolarson2

I went to bed last night thinking I'd forgotten something, and this morning while drinking my tea (Red Rose, hot), I remembered what it was. Now, this can apply to Danielle as to any other woman, but beyond the obvious answers to this question (i.e., eyes, breasts, vulva, buttocks, feet & legs), might I suggest her navel? Or the small of her back? Women have those lovely little "dimples" just above their buttocks, don't they? Then there's the backs of their knees. For whatever reason, ever since I was about 8, I've found the backs of a woman's knees to be mesmerizing. My eyes travel from their backsides right down and linger there. I don't know why. Of course, I also find a well-shaped calf to be very attractive. Maybe the best answer is E. All of the Above. Take the woman in toto and just love her for who she is, body and mind (ooh, and don't get me started on her mind--that has to be the best part of a woman, hands down).
Old 09-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #22
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
I went to bed last night thinking I'd forgotten something, and this morning while drinking my tea (Red Rose, hot), I remembered what it was. Now, this can apply to Danielle as to any other woman, but beyond the obvious answers to this question (i.e., eyes, breasts, vulva, buttocks, feet & legs), might I suggest her navel? Or the small of her back? Women have those lovely little "dimples" just above their buttocks, don't they? Then there's the backs of their knees. For whatever reason, ever since I was about 8, I've found the backs of a woman's knees to be mesmerizing. My eyes travel from their backsides right down and linger there. I don't know why. Of course, I also find a well-shaped calf to be very attractive. Maybe the best answer is E. All of the Above. Take the woman in toto and just love her for who she is, body and mind (ooh, and don't get me started on her mind--that has to be the best part of a woman, hands down).
Well said geolarson2!
Old 09-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #23
geolarson2

Smile

Cheers to you, too, WhyYou. I was just logging out when your post caught my eye and may I say I am in complete agreement with you. Thus, Ms Danielle, I'd like to compliment you--not only are you a very lovely gentlewoman, but I also admire and respect your individuality. It isn't everyone who can feel comfortable with who they are, physically, emotionally or spiritually, so when someone finds it in themselves to just embrace who they are inside and say "this is me!" with a smile on her or his face, so much the better. I look at you and all the women at FTV, Playboy and so on and think that there is a lot of good you do, that you are equally good role models for younger girls like my nieces (although I'm not so sure I'd be happy with them following in your footsteps 100%, but at the same time, if they were working with someone like Rob seems to be, or in the same vein as Freytag, Fegley, Posar or Wayda, I might feel a little less freaked out--ultimately, though, I don't want any of their options cut because I might be creeped out or some fanatic decides s/he knows best for everyone). What I'm trying to say is that while I look at your photos and see how beautiful you are physically, I am just as impressed, awed with, respect and admire the guts it takes to be comfortable with who you are. That's something I've struggled with my whole life, even when I was physically fit and swimming competitively, but thanks to folks like you, I'm starting to get over that. I guess it is possible to teach an old dog new tricks, no?

Cheers to you, Danielle, and many thanks--
Old 09-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #24
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Agree with WhyYou - absolutely very well said - a woman who is well educated makes her 100 times sexier, and reading over Danielle's about me section - this most certainly applies to her without a doubt
Old 09-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #25
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
omg you guys are so sweet...i am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, i used to get picked on a lot in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and i could never figure out why. I will admit that i was a pretty shy kid and i am still pretty shy but when i became an adult i started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what i'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." you are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes i don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

Btw....rob you are a perv...haha jk....i like my boobs to
boy if thous jerks from school could see you now. Ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh. What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:04 PM   #26
ugo

I know of as the women they love to be understood and beloved. And of whatever aspect of character that they have. The body is the convenience of the female love toward him that knows how to love really with its true man bank drafts.

Danielle, is a fresh very attractive and inviting girl. But to me her normalcy and sweetness it is all right as a normal and any girl. The game of the sex is beautiful, if united from the true cleaned love and of good sense of respect.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:18 AM   #27
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
boy if thous jerks from school could see you now. Ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh. What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen to that!!
Old 09-14-2008, 06:57 AM   #28
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks you guys.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #29
MarkF-UK
Danielle Junkie

Send a message via Skype™ to MarkF-UK
Default My favorite aspect.

Is it Danielle's eyes? Clear blue, with that wonderful twinkle. Yes, gorgeous eyes.

Is it her smile? Those lovely lips, and when she looks into the camera with them open, just a touch. So sexy and seductive.

Is it her hair? Floating around and across her shoulders? Ohh yes, fantastic.

Is it her personality? Mais Oui, J'adore Danielle's personality.

(OK, that's all the French I know).

Is it Danielle's giggle? Ahh, but I just love her giggle.

Is it her sexiness? What can I say? There is no-one as sexy as Danielle.

But I think, in the end, I have to agree with Rob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
boobiesss!
Yep!

Mark
MarkF-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #30
tigger

I just love that giggle in her videos. Just so darn cute.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #31
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I just love that giggle in her videos. Just so darn cute.
I second the motion tigger - without a doubt one of the lovely Danielle's most endearing aspects
Old 09-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #32
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

Well, aside from the ovious aspects of her amazing body, it is definately the cute face and personality. Without sucking up, Danielle is the reason I even joined FTV; such a beautiful girl with a great personality. Its great!
lynx207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #33
geolarson2

I gave an answer before, sure, but I've been thinking ..."what is my favourite aspect of Danielle?" Hmm, well after much thought, I think I'd have to say that my favourite aspect of Danielle is she is who she is. She's always been honest & courteous to us with her video updates, person-to-person conversations and in the forum answering questions. She's not afraid of being a sexual or sensual woman, in private or in public. She's been outgoing and kind to the other gentlewomen she's appeared with. In a word or two (or three, maybe more), she's the sort of woman I think we'd all be proud (not a word I use lightly) to call "friend." I like that about her. In her own way, I think she's a tremendous role model for other women, and who I find inspiring in my own way. How's that? Have a great day all!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:14 PM   #34
stevenmash
Board Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
I like both her eyes and her smile.Her eyes has a certain look that says " I'm full of mischief " and her smile backs it up.
It's obviously too easy to use drake's quote, but it's sooooo true! ..and of course the booobiess says my gf
stevenmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:25 AM   #35
AndyFrost
Just Visiting

I have to go with what quite a few have mentioned already in various roundabout ways; personality! In fear of sounding slightly "gangstah", she real!
And the giggle, oh damn me now, but that giggle could make a man walk off a cliff.
AndyFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:21 AM   #36
Geezer

Well, personally, I enjoy Danielle's smile and warm, southern, charm. I've watched all of her "video blogs" on this site as well as all her videos over on FTV and she is just soooo damned cute.

Now, having said this, let me play devil's advocate a second. Would Danielle have this site, and so many men oggling her, IF she didn't have those mammoth breasts? Let's say, for example, her breasts were A cup or, worse, she was flat as a board. Would she be in the position she's in today? I'd like to think so but, realistically, I doubt it.

Any comments from The Guys???
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:52 AM   #37
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

It wouldn't make a bit of difference to me, Geezer.

I find Danielle attractive for a lot of reasons, and I think most would agree.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #38
nexxus
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Well, personally, I enjoy Danielle's smile and warm, southern, charm. I've watched all of her "video blogs" on this site as well as all her videos over on FTV and she is just soooo damned cute.

Now, having said this, let me play devil's advocate a second. Would Danielle have this site, and so many men oggling her, IF she didn't have those mammoth breasts? Let's say, for example, her breasts were A cup or, worse, she was flat as a board. Would she be in the position she's in today? I'd like to think so but, realistically, I doubt it.

Any comments from The Guys???
From a "married man" perspective.

I am here because Danielle comes across as having a top notch personality and not so much of the ego as a lot of these "adult" models seem to have. (Sorry but if I see a Prima Donna, my instinct is to drag her down a peg or 10).
Bust size, A or D, yeah I reckon I'd still be here.
nexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #39
ask
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
OMG you guys are so sweet...I am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, I used to get picked on A LOT in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and I could never figure out why. I will admit that I was a pretty shy kid and I am still pretty shy but when I became an adult I started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." You are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes I don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

BTW....Rob you are a perv...haha jk....I like my boobs to
You will find cruel people in all places. Soon some people will try to treat differently in this forum. But don't be upset.......because you are so sweet and we all love you.
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #40
voncroy10
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via MSN to voncroy10 Send a message via Yahoo to voncroy10

danielle is the BEST
she has the most beautiful innocent face on earth
and shes the only one of her kind
god sent her to show us what girls look like in heaven
i like all her aspects
Old 10-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #41
grande351

Besides her obvious physical attributes (those EYES for one! and yes, her boobs ), what really gets me is the balance between naughty and innocent she shows in her videos. From the very first one, when she was pretending to be asleep but started giggling and asking the cameraman what she was supposed to do, I was hooked. You could tell that she was nervous, but excited all at the same time. She's a lot less nervous now, but still has that cute innocence.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #42
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

hehe

I like that, too, grande351.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #43
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Besides her obvious physical attributes (those EYES for one! and yes, her boobs ), what really gets me is the balance between naughty and innocent she shows in her videos. From the very first one, when she was pretending to be asleep but started giggling and asking the cameraman what she was supposed to do, I was hooked. You could tell that she was nervous, but excited all at the same time. She's a lot less nervous now, but still has that cute innocence.

God are you kidding me ...I get nervous all the time doing the shoots. And I get especially nervous doing the video logs for some reason. I know I probably come off a little bit as nervous on those but I'm sure later on I'll get used to it.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:14 AM   #44
grande351

Quote:
God are you kidding me ...I get nervous all the time doing the shoots. And I get especially nervous doing the video logs for some reason. I know I probably come off a little bit as nervous on those but I'm sure later on I'll get used to it.
I meant to say you appear to be less nervous.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 AM   #45
tigger

Quote:
Keep giggling I love it it's so adorable!
Old 10-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #46
Okeen
Board Newbie

I love her cute & natural face, her beautiful eyes, her sexy feet & legs, and of course her amazing boobs.
I definitely love all aspects of Danielle :-)
Okeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #47
Okeen
Board Newbie

Quote:
you still cute when get nervous ;-)
Okeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #48
AlsoDan
Danielle Fan

Without wanting this thread to start sounding like a stuck record, it's Danielle's cuteness and apparent girl-next-door approachability and normality that i'm sure gets us all hooked.

The more i see of her, the more i fall for her generous soft lips - they just look so kissable (stop sniggering at the back, that's facial lips i'm referring to). Match that with those perfect big blue eyes and you've got yourself a face you'd never tire of looking at. The fact that she has a knockout body too is only an added bonus IMO.
AlsoDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #49
marcus
Danielle Junkie

Danielle has a very pretty face with beautiful eyes and lips you want to kiss.
She has a wonderful body with amazing breasts and legs.
And she seems a very natural girl with a charming personality.
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote