FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 10-22-2008, 05:46 AM   #50
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv
The big island. That was my second time in Hawaii. It's funny how I thought I would hate it (I don't really care for the sun or the beach) but when I got there I just feel in love with it.
I love to see your photoshoots in San Diego, my hometown.

San Diego has a lot of deserted stretches of beach for your private photo shooting sessions.
a_danielle_fan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #51
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

oh i know what you mean you do fall in love with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
The big island. That was my second time in Hawaii. It's funny how I thought I would hate it (I don't really care for the sun or the beach) but when I got there I just feel in love with it.

actually she was in Oahu/Waikiki/Honolulu -Rob
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #52
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:

actually she was in Oahu/Waikiki/Honolulu -Rob
What kind of stuff did you do there?
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #53
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Shoot stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
What kind of stuff did you do there?
Old 10-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #54
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

I like to share with you my favorite photo I took in my Hawaii vacation last year (I'm only a amateur photographer not a pro)

Old 10-24-2008, 01:30 PM   #55
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

A quiet afternoon in San Diego...

Old 10-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #56
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

The shoot was similar in locations to the Larysa & Faye shoot..
Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #57
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

The Hawaii photo was taken at the Polynesian Cultural Center at the start of the Polynesian pageant.

The San Diego photos were taken at Windansea, the surf capital of San Diego.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:30 AM   #58
chris
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,

Don't know what I like best, the journal or the vids I haven't read everything yet but I wanted to say thanks before I dive in. Please keep posting, although I didn't get an invite to the Halloween party, I am looking forward to reading about it.-
Chris
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:02 AM   #59
danielle_ftv
Administrator

OMG...I love the Polynesian Cultural Center. I totally fell in love with the Maorians (New Zealand) when I went there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_danielle_fan999 View Post
The Hawaii photo was taken at the Polynesian Cultural Center at the start of the Polynesian pageant.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:05 AM   #60
sonny
Just Visiting

Ha, that's great news about the financial site! I always feel asleep in econ class, I probably just needed you as a teacher. Also, funnel cakes are the best things on earth, but only when eaten at fairs. They never seem to taste as good when you have them other places.
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #61
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_danielle_fan999 View Post

Isn't the Polynesian Cultural Center run by the Mormon Church? If so, I bet they just love having FTV shoots on their grounds. I HOPE I am confusing this center with a different one!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #62
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Isn't the Polynesian Cultural Center run by the Mormon Church? If so, I bet they just love having FTV shoots on their grounds. I HOPE I am confusing this center with a different one!
Yep, the PCC's on grounds belonging to BYU Hawaii.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #63
geolarson2

Quote:
OMG...I love the Polynesian Cultural Center. I totally fell in love with the Maorians (New Zealand) when I went there.
Its just a bit o' trivia, but Russell Crowe's part Maori.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #64
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

cool about the photoshoots. i can imagine standing for a pinhole cam would be difficult. that photo in Hawaii... i love it. i know where that was i was there in september. i am a real hawaii o phile. i cant wait to see your pictures in hawaii and those of you in your costume for your party.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:04 AM   #65
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oh gawd...I don't think FTV has ever shot there. It's to far away from Waikiki/Honolulu to do a shoot there. Plus there is way to many people to get away with anything.

And yes it is run by the Mormons.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #66
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

yeah that would not be a bad area. but there are lots of other places there that not many people are. some beautiful out of the way places in Oahu.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #67
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

When you're in Oahu I highly recommend the Turtle Bay Resort (http://www.turtlebayresort.com/). It's in Northern Oahu and about right between the famous North Shore and Polynesian Cultural Center (10 or 20 minutes drive to either location in opposite directions)

The place gives you the Old Hawaii feelings because of its beautiful yet somewhat seclusive location. It also has very excellent tennis and golf facility there too.

Many national and international events have been held there.

Many Hollywood movies have also been made there. The most recent one is this "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9podUETps8).
Old 11-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #68
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

http://www.hotforwealth.com/index.ph...view/danielle/

I enjoyed both videos.

And I voted for ya.

Nice job, Danielle.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #69
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Awesome thank you. Mucho appreciated. The owners of the site are really cool and I think it's awesome that they are spending their time and money to make this free site that helps people learn about financial stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
http://www.hotforwealth.com/index.ph...view/danielle/

I enjoyed both videos.

And I voted for ya.

Nice job, Danielle.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #70
captnjack

Well I voted for you also but just the free one.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #71
grande351

I voted for you also! The videos were very nice. All the working out you've been doing really shows.
I also noticed when bit your lower lip. I love it when you do that! I have NO idea why, i just do

For Captnjack: Both of the videos are free, you have to register to see the second one, but it doesn't cost anything.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:57 AM   #72
geolarson2

Agreed with Ryan, captnjack & grande351--really nice video of you, and a very interesting concept. big cheers--
Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #73
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Whoever is able of to make the " Classical Man " that tries to hook Danielle (or other woman) for purposes of sex and vulgarity, should be ashamed!!!!!

You try to reason well, men!!! And you learn the gentleness and the respect toward the women (also naked).
Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 PM   #74
geolarson2

Don't change who you are ...listen to yourself (oh, and me, but just this once ). You aren't someone's puppet, you don't need someone telling you to put your piercings back, after you've decided to get rid of them. You're a grown, intelligent woman--you can make up your mind for yourself. Just because your profession is as a model and you aren't ashamed of who you are or what you look like and are relatively comfortable with nudity doesn't mean you're out to hook up with some stranger who thinks its cool (macho?) to send you explicit emails, treat you like an unfeeling object or have trouble telling fantasy from reality--you only work in fantasy, but you live in the real world, just like everyone else. Guys who think its fun or cool to play cheesy games, who think its proof of their manliness or manhood should probably do one of two things--get out a ruler and double-check, or just simply walk away with their tails between their legs because I think we all know that in reality they're just compensating for something. And lastly, you don't need me standing up for you when you can do it so well yourself, and I won't have your back, or run interference for you, but what I will do is stand beside you, side by side, and support you when you confront those who try to intimidate you one way or another. You are who you are, Ms D, and if that's too much for some little boys (or girls) to deal with, then maybe they need to visit a site more aimed at them.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #75
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle. i am amazed that people can be that way. You dont need to change anything. you are an extremely beautiful woman. There is no way anyone should be asking you to change what you do. you chose a certain way and that is how it is. like geolarson2 said you are no ones puppet. You have too much of a mind to be like that. Games are not where it is at. I know i am greatful for all you do and never expect you to answer me or anyone if that was not your mood or desire. so know your true fans love you just the way you are. happy with your smile and your warmth.
Thank you.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #76
dtstuff9
Danielle Junkie

haha....myspace....some things never change. There are plenty of reasons why I don't use myspace and that was one of them. Anyway, hope you're in a better mood.
dtstuff9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #77
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Danielle,

Just read your journal of Nov 5th and I am amazed that folks actually have the audacity to write that sort of crap and stuff like that and generally disrespect you in that way. Bin 'em & ban 'em imho ! btw you won't offend any right minded folks on the site with comments like that.

Moving on, I'd like to say thank you for doing that Video Log for me that I asked for, I mean in response to my question. hehe It was a real surprise to see my name on the updates. XX

Also thanks for that recent PM following up earlier discussion. My sentiments entirely.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #78
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks you guys. I love how caring all of you are. I'm proud to have such...well, friends
Old 11-06-2008, 02:30 AM   #79
Geezer

Thumbs up Stay Strong

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. I THINK that is how the saying goes.

Anyway, Danielle, there will always be those who want to tear someone down or think they are better than another based on different life choices. It's life and it can't be avoided. Some people, because of what you do, feel it's their "right" to call you names, say bad things about you, proposition you, whatever.

But... if you remain strong and true to yourself, these people can't have any effect on you. Just realize idiots and ******** are everywhere and make the conscious choice to "blow them off" and pay no attention. It's probably difficult being young without a life time of experience behind you but, trust me, as one who has experience their own share of ridicule, "those people" don't mean diddly in the big scheme of life. Be tough and true to yourself!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:14 AM   #80
ugo

I think that the true friends are alone here, to the forum of You, Danielle. Other parts there is a lot of confusion and liberty to be too much explicit.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #81
grande351

I agree wholeheartedly with what's been said.

Please Danielle, don't let the crude remarks get to you, those comments are just idotic statements from A-holes that get their rocks off by tearing others down. I don't know why guys sometimes act the way they do. I know I wasn't brought up like that.

There are MANY of us here who care about you as a person, not just a "pretty face".
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #82
Anoree

I can only double what's said above.

About that Myspace messaging I might have an idea:
(I don't have Myspace myself, so I might be wrong here - folks, help me out here, if so.)

If you can change the address those messages should be sent in your Myspace account, you could set up a (free) mail account just for that, set it to keep messages just one day and maybe have it reply "Message automatically deleted. I told you, I wouldn't read it."

Some free mail accounts can be set to handle specified mail senders special. You might let official Myspace messages be forwarded to your normal mail address, so their announcements reach you.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #83
Geezer

Default Myspace issue

People change their Myspace profile backgrounds and layouts all the time. Rob is an expert on coding or FTV and this site wouldn't be so great. Just have him go into the code and remove the "message me" box.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #84
Anoree

Quote:
People change their Myspace profile backgrounds and layouts all the time. Rob is an expert on coding or FTV and this site wouldn't be so great. Just have him go into the code and remove the "message me" box.
That would be, of course, the easiest solution. (I just didn't know it's possible.)
Old 11-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #85
voncroy10
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via MSN to voncroy10 Send a message via Yahoo to voncroy10

also you can remove anyone bothers you from your friends list ,and you can BAN anyone on this site who also bother you ,easy.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:21 PM   #86
proXim6
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by voncroy10 View Post
also you can remove anyone bothers you from your friends list ,and you can BAN anyone on this site who also bother you ,easy.
Thats my Meaning, too!

Danielle you are such a beautiful girl. Stay the way you are.
proXim6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #87
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by voncroy10 View Post
It is really hard to "block someone" when more just keep flowing in the door - so to speak. Depending on D's account settings, anyone can send her a message or make comments. As soon as she "blocks" one person, another will write something rude and crude to her.

Either her site is fully "public" or she only allows "friends" to message her. I think, personally, that if she wants NO ONE to message her, she should have the "message me" link removed.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #88
voncroy10
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via MSN to voncroy10 Send a message via Yahoo to voncroy10

Quote:
It is really hard to "block someone" when more just keep flowing in the door - so to speak. Depending on D's account settings, anyone can send her a message or make comments. As soon as she "blocks" one person, another will write something rude and crude to her.

Either her site is fully "public" or she only allows "friends" to message her. I think, personally, that if she wants NO ONE to message her, she should have the "message me" link removed.
in that way she do elemination or filtering for the rude people and keep the good ones
Old 11-07-2008, 08:16 AM   #89
ugo

WELL Said Geezer and Voncroy10 !!

Still I don't understand because the ill-mannered ones are permitted to bother ?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:20 AM   #90
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
PSS I think Lia is contemplating shooting for www.hotforwealth.com (the site that I shot for recently) so everyone needs to encourage her to shoot with them, so we can see her lecture us and strip.
lol

Well said, Danielle. Well said.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #91
ugo

Danielle, has Playboy done to You only? This means that you have become a star.

My suggestion: don't answer to Myspace and Facebook anymore if the fans don't involve from true educated people. As you have also said You, Danielle. Too much egoism and rudeness.

Courage Lia!!! Do for Danielle!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #92
Joss
Danielle Fan

Lightbulb Pose nude n public

Danielle, dou you ever though of posing in the nude...in public...scary dont't u think?
Joss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 AM   #93
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joss View Post
Danielle, dou you ever though of posing in the nude...in public...scary dont't u think?
Put questions for Danielle in the Question Thread for Danielle. This is the Replies To Danielle's Journal thread.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #94
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I've just read Danielle's latest journal entry. A bit late i know lol. She'll be away for her sisters baby shower and i haven't a clue what that means. Can someone please tell me what a "baby shower" is?. And i know it doesn't mean a small shower for babies lol.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #95
Anoree

I could only guess and say it's a kind of christening. But then, English isn't my native language and I have very limited knowledge of American custom.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #96
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

a baby shower is when your friends and family have a party for you and your expectant baby and give the baby gifts. like things you need, clothes, diapers, bottles... etc...
Old 11-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #97
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
i've just read danielle's latest journal entry. A bit late i know lol. She'll be away for her sisters baby shower and i haven't a clue what that means. Can someone please tell me what a "baby shower" is?. And i know it doesn't mean a small shower for babies lol.
its when all the expecting ladys friends get together and give her things for the new baby.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #98
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Thank you for the explanations Eastbill,Tigger!.