FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2014, 03:40 AM   #1
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Default Danielle Fans can help out

Hi all,

Danielle has moved on to Round 2 of the Miss FreeOnes contest in a couple categories. If she wins any of these categories in Round 2, she could receive $500 for winning the round. If she wins the final round, I think it's an additional $1000. Free money for her.

She is currently in the Best Cam Girl and Best OCSM categories there. If you are already a FreeOnes member (it's free btw), you can vote and have your votes weighed by your participation there. If you aren't a member, it's easy to sign up and your vote still counts.

I'm sure Danielle hasn't posted anything about it because of her busy schedule - and the fact that she keeps up with her board here and posts over there, too. Just another free and easy way to stay devoted to all of her fans.

I'd really like to see Danielle get a big push there. She's highly under-rated in the adult industry and FreeOnes does a good job with the publicity that they give to the winners. I'm a former moderator over there and the place is run very well for all the active OCSMs and contestants alike. If you'd like to get in touch or have questions about the contest, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you. Otherwise, Danielle keep rockin' on!

Best wishes -
Ben
Old 09-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #2
costamar
Danielle Fan

I've already voted for Danielle in those two categories.
costamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:09 PM   #3
Anoree

You can vote daily ...

Unfortunately Danielle is only still in the race for Best Cam Girl, but I try to vote for her as often as I can.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
Tom M
Dreaming of Danielle

I hate to sound the Jeremiah but isn't all this cheating? Would Danielle be happy gaining a place by these methods? It isn't enough to say "everyone does it".
Tom M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:31 AM   #5
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
You can vote daily ...

Unfortunately Danielle is only still in the race for Best Cam Girl, but I try to vote for her as often as I can.
She's actually still in for Best OCSM, too. You just have to be a member to vote in that category.
Old 09-20-2014, 08:23 AM   #6
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
She's actually still in for Best OCSM, too. You just have to be a member to vote in that category.
Ah, there's my error: I didn't see the line to log in at that page.
All those days I would have had the chance to vote for Danielle for best OCSM ...

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #7
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

:thumbsup: She's in the top 10 in OCSM so you can help push her a little higher with your weighted vote when you log in. The Cam Girl category seems a little out of reach at this point.