FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #148
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
I just got to tell you what we saw at lunch . We are waiting to get loaded was to be ready at 12 now wont be ready till 5, so we went to eat at a local place . we are setting down and we hear the owner telling this girl she could not come in dressed the way she was, that she would have to leave. Well Sarah got up and went over to see if she could help, a bit later she returned sat down and said i dont think I can eat now, so we were all wanting to see what it was all about, just then a girl about 350 lbs walked by out side she was wairing a mid top that just bairly covered her boobs, a short skirt with her cheeks showing, black stockings with garters, and heels. bright red lip stick way too much makeup. I almost vomited! I'm not one to judge but that was gross. she looked like a hippo hooker. you can be overweight and dress nice, this girl had no self worth to go out in public like that, and then get madd at the guy for not leting her in his eatery. I dont blame him!
Man, I was about to eat lunch myself but, instead, Missy's "visual" ruined any thought of eating.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 AM   #149
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I am now the owner of 2 goats thanks to my big mouth and sarah not realising i was thinking out loud! I have a big patch of prickers up behind the house that i have wanted to clean up for a while now and last time i was home i said ( thinking out loud) i wish i had a cupple of goats to eat all of that so i dont have to get in there and get all cut up. Well sarah called me yesterday i now have 2 goats up there eating it up . Me and my big mouth! Jeromy and missy are comming home with me this weekend to help me get the roof over the porch finished. Jeromy is going to help and missy is going to keep amanda out of our hair so we can get somthing done! And jeromy told amanda that so now she has her pantys in a wod.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #150
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I face my biggest fear on Sunday afternoon, airports. I have volunteered to drive a friend to Heathrow airport to catch his flight Sunday afternoon. The only problem is i have a great fear of flying including airports ever since i was a child. I may sound like a wimp but aircraft scare the hell out of me especially low-flying planes. I have been to Heathrow before and i literally turned to jelly to the point that i have nearly passed out. I don't know why i fear craft and airports so much. I have tried the fear of flying courses at various stages of my life but to no avail. I have even boarded a plane on one pherapy course and just panicked and passed out. When i came round i actually felt embarressed but was assured i wasn't the first person to actually pass out on a stationary plane. So over the years i just avoided airports and now stupidly i volunteer to drive to one. My friend is a non-driver and it would cost him around £90 in fares to get there which i'd rather he didn't have to pay. He's a good friend of mine and i'll do anything for him. I haven't told him about my fear and i'm hoping he doesn't remember me saying anything about it in the years past. I'd value any opinions as to whether i should be driving him or not. I figured if i could drop him off close-by it would be ok. Just hope i can overcome the noise of the aircraft.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #151
Geezer

Default Airports

Hey Mart, I will land at Heathrow on September 3 and take a bus to Bath. Do you want to come pick me up? I'll introduce you to this really hot woman I'm traveling with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I face my biggest fear on Sunday afternoon, airports. I have volunteered to drive a friend to Heathrow airport to catch his flight Sunday afternoon. The only problem is i have a great fear of flying including airports ever since i was a child. I may sound like a wimp but aircraft scare the hell out of me especially low-flying planes. I have been to Heathrow before and i literally turned to jelly to the point that i have nearly passed out. I don't know why i fear craft and airports so much. I have tried the fear of flying courses at various stages of my life but to no avail. I have even boarded a plane on one pherapy course and just panicked and passed out. When i came round i actually felt embarressed but was assured i wasn't the first person to actually pass out on a stationary plane. So over the years i just avoided airports and now stupidly i volunteer to drive to one. My friend is a non-driver and it would cost him around £90 in fares to get there which i'd rather he didn't have to pay. He's a good friend of mine and i'll do anything for him. I haven't told him about my fear and i'm hoping he doesn't remember me saying anything about it in the years past. I'd value any opinions as to whether i should be driving him or not. I figured if i could drop him off close-by it would be ok. Just hope i can overcome the noise of the aircraft.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:56 AM   #152
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Hey Tigger

Tigger...I'm going to Tenn next weekend...tell every one on your team not to shoot anyone in a Volvo with CO. plates...LOL
Anyplace I need to avoid (construction) this year...I managed to avoid the bad areas last year thanks to you..
Old 04-25-2009, 02:24 AM   #153
captnjack

Quote:
Phobias are real. My phobia is crowed indoor rooms. I break into a cold sweat and have a panic attack if I get stuck in one. Drive your friend as close as you can and maybe stop at a shop near the airport and let him take a taxi the rest of the way. He will still be out some money but at least is not $90.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #154
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Tigger...I'm going to Tenn next weekend...tell every one on your team not to shoot anyone in a Volvo with CO. plates...LOL
Anyplace I need to avoid (construction) this year...I managed to avoid the bad areas last year thanks to you..
IM NOT IN TN. RIGHT NOW BUT IF YOU HAVE TO GO NEER KNOXVILE I 40 IS CLOSED THRU TOWN YOU HAVE TO TAKE I-640 AROUND. IT IS ONLY A CUPPLE MORE MILES. THERE IS 152 OTHER TEAMS ON THE EAST PART OF THE COUNTRY JUST BEHAVE AND YOU WILL BE OK. ILL BE CLOSE TO UGO'S GIRL FRIEND TONIGHT ( I WISH ) BUT IF YOU FIGURE THAT ONE OUT YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I AM IN A FEW HOURS.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #155
tigger

Mart don't know that i can give much on this one. i have flown a lot in my life and jumped out of a lot of good airraft 97 jumps to be exact. this pry is not helping you so i will shut up now.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #156
Anoree

Quote:
Hi Mart,

there's not much advise I can give you, just what I would do in your shoes.

I believe there are more people with a phobia out there than we think. There's only so much we can do about them. Some people can get over them, some can not. We can only accept that.

When giving your friend a ride to (or near) the airport, I'd explain the phobia to your friend. I'm sure he'll understand.
I'd figure out a way to the airport not going under the approach paths of the planes, if possible, so they'll not fly over your head at low altitutes. Perhaps playing your favourite music would help with easing your mind as well as drowning the plane noises.
I'd try to get the friend as close to the airport as possible, but if it's not bearable, it's better to stop and let him take a cab for the rest of the way. Passing out while driving or being distracted too much won't help a bit. Just plan in a couple of minutes more for catching a cab.

Anyway you decide, I hope you'll be fine.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #157
mart

Even the prospect of meeting a beautiful woman wouldn't work either Geezer.

Thanks Captnjack i was thinking along the same lines if it got too much for me.

Tigger! your a braver man than me

Thanks Anoree your advice is very helpful. It never occured to me to play music to cover the noise. If i start to feel shaky i will pullover and stop and he will have to catch a taxi. We will be leaving early in case that happens.

I'm seeing my friend tonight and i have decided to tell him about my phobia even though he may not want a lift after i tell him. Because he'll problably be more concerned about me than his flight. But i really want to do this just to see if i can and of cause to help a friend. Thanks again for your help friends.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #158
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Mart don't know that i can give much on this one. i have flown a lot in my life and jumped out of a lot of good airraft 97 jumps to be exact. this pry is not helping you so i will shut up now.
Aren't you Marines afraid of anything???

You're correct about Knoxville too. That place is a DISASTER traffic wise if you hit it at the wrong time. Last year it took me THREE HOURS to go about 25 miles on I-40 in the rain. This was after already having driven about 400 miles that day (all the way down the "spine" of Virginia) and still having to drive the rest of the way to Birmingham. I was so sleepy that I was stopping at every exit on I-59 to get out of the car and walk around. I'm amazed I didn't end up wrapped around one of the million or so pine trees that line that road!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #159
grande351

Quote:
I'm seeing my friend tonight and i have decided to tell him about my phobia even though he may not want a lift after i tell him. Because he'll problably be more concerned about me than his flight. But i really want to do this just to see if i can and of cause to help a friend. Thanks again for your help friends.
Hi Mart,
I hope this all works out well for you. You should definitely tell your friend so he'll be prepared. I've never heard of a flying phobia being so bad that you can't even go to the airport, let alone get on a plane! I'm not saying it's isn't true, BTW. I believe you 100%. These type of phobias are VERY real to the people who experience them. Have you ever considered trying hypnosis to get rid of it? I recall reading that there's been some success with it as a therapy.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #160
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Aren't you Marines afraid of anything???
!
the first time i jumped iwas asisted out the door ( the instructors foot in my back side ) i do have a feer of deep water, when i was in the gulf on an anfibous ship i hated going neer the side. and im a certifide diver to 75ft to. im fine when im in the water just dont like being above it.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:53 AM   #161
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
IM NOT IN TN. RIGHT NOW BUT IF YOU HAVE TO GO NEER KNOXVILE I 40 IS CLOSED THRU TOWN YOU HAVE TO TAKE I-640 AROUND. IT IS ONLY A CUPPLE MORE MILES. THERE IS 152 OTHER TEAMS ON THE EAST PART OF THE COUNTRY JUST BEHAVE AND YOU WILL BE OK. ILL BE CLOSE TO UGO'S GIRL FRIEND TONIGHT ( I WISH ) BUT IF YOU FIGURE THAT ONE OUT YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I AM IN A FEW HOURS.
Thanks...I too will be close to where Ugo's girl friend lives next week...maybe I should stop by & take her to lunch for him..LOL
I'll behave myself on the road (this time) so the girls don't have to use me for target practice..
Old 04-26-2009, 02:02 AM   #162
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i am scared of heights... but I like roller coasters. don't have a problem with planes... just anything where i feel like i am hanging over the edge. tall buildings, etc. as soon as the coaster is in motion i am fine. the ride up the hill... that is a different story. need to really concentrate to keep my cool. but i even have a hard time sometimes just climbing a ladder to change a light bulb. so i understand.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:06 AM   #163
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

We dont shoot unless shot at!!!!!!!!!!! there are 5 guys on the team too, not just girls JEROMY. ME, TIGGER, AMANDA, DAVID, MARCY, ANDY,CHRISSY, SARAH, TOM. JUST ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. Just dont mess with any truck, esp. ones hauling explosives. they need there room takes 3 times as long for them to stop. and the fines are stiff!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:29 AM   #164
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
We dont shoot unless shot at!!!!!!!!!!! there are 5 guys on the team too, not just girls JEROMY. ME, TIGGER, AMANDA, DAVID, MARCY, ANDY,CHRISSY, SARAH, TOM. JUST ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. Just dont mess with any truck, esp. ones hauling explosives. they need there room takes 3 times as long for them to stop. and the fines are stiff!
Just funning with you ocifer Missy...LOL..& who wouldn't be a "BIG HAPPY FAMILY" if you were all "Armed & Dangerous" with the full weight of the US Government behind you..
& besides, if I wanted something stiff......It wouldn't be a road fine..LOL
(I always drive safe...I'm a little old man) hehe
Old 04-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #165
mart

I'm off the hook, after last nights chat it was decided that it may not be a good idea for me to drive him to the airport. I think he was worried what could happen and i totally agree with him. So he rang around and has got a lift from another friend. I think this is the first time i've ever let a friend down and it doesn't feel good. Like lending my car to a friend awhile back i'm gonna have to think first before i open my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Hi Mart,
I hope this all works out well for you. You should definitely tell your friend so he'll be prepared. I've never heard of a flying phobia being so bad that you can't even go to the airport, let alone get on a plane! I'm not saying it's isn't true, BTW. I believe you 100%. These type of phobias are VERY real to the people who experience them. Have you ever considered trying hypnosis to get rid of it? I recall reading that there's been some success with it as a therapy.
I've given up trying to overcome my fear grande351 and i don't think i'd be too keen on being hypnotised.
I know it sounds crazy not even being able to go to an airport but i just get a great fear of a plane crashing down on me especially when i hear those loud engines. I know that sounds silly but to me it's a real fear. So i just avoid airports altogether i just should have never volunteered to drive my friend to one in the first place.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #166
Anoree

Quote:
I'm off the hook, after last nights chat it was decided that it may not be a good idea for me to drive him to the airport. I think he was worried what could happen and i totally agree with him. So he rang around and has got a lift from another friend. I think this is the first time i've ever let a friend down and it doesn't feel good. Like lending my car to a friend awhile back i'm gonna have to think first before i open my mouth.
After your talk and seeing it realy IS a problem for you being near an airport, I'm sure your friend doesn't feel let down. I guess he wouldn't have asked you had he known earlier. I bet you can do lots of other favours for him.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #167
MISSY

Quote:

I've given up trying to overcome my fear grande351 and i don't think i'd be too keen on being hypnotised.
I know it sounds crazy not even being able to go to an airport but i just get a great fear of a plane crashing down on me especially when i hear those loud engines. I know that sounds silly but to me it's a real fear. So i just avoid airports altogether i just should have never volunteered to drive my friend to one in the first place.
I don't thnk you let down your friend at all, he realised your fear and made diffrent arangements.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #168
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
After your talk and seeing it realy IS a problem for you being near an airport, I'm sure your friend doesn't feel let down. I guess he wouldn't have asked you had he known earlier. I bet you can do lots of other favours for him.
It was just a bad idea from the start Anoree. Well i'll be keeping an eye on his house while he's gone and i'll be mowing his lawn and trimming his hedges. One evening this week. Which will make me feel a little better.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #169
mart

Quote:
I don't thnk you let down your friend at all, he realised your fear and made diffrent arangements.
Thank you for that Missy.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #170
MISSY

I was just looking thru Tiggers photos and I will tell you that is one proud daddy right there! They are so close, I wish I was that close to my dad, hehas been gone 8 years now, can't get that time back!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg matt and sarah.jpg (90.0 KB, 21 views)
Old 04-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #171
MISSY

The guys have been gone all day , since 6am and are still not back. I tought they would go to the range since they took there tack gear and e-1 witch has enought fire power to take over a small town in the amo locker. They would have run out of amo by now so they must have found somthing to get into. There is a hooters next door to the motel they have not been there, us girls went there for lunch. I don't want to call because then they will think we are checking up on them. Sarah will be here soon, she has been off on medical leave the past week. she will want to know where the boys are! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. WE were going to order pizza but as soon as we do the boys will show up and want to eat. Marcy said F it and ordered pizza for us she said if they want food they can go find it. ( she wonders why she is still single ) The boys usaly do this if they know we will be layed over for the day but they are usaly only gone for a few hours. I just had a crazy thought i hope they didnt go looking for Alison. No Tigger wouldent do that, he could get into trouble, and Jeromy is not that stupid eather. Andy is but the others would stop him. 5 guys in a gov. truck with a lot of fire power what in the world could they be doing all day. They could not of gotten in trouble we would have heard about that already. Tigger knows this area quite well so who knows. Ok Amanda called Tigger they are at the airport waiting for Sarahs flight to arive. and they are eating at the airport. I knew if i waited long enough she would call him. He has a short leash.lol sometimes he gets away before she has a chance to put it on him. oh well ! some one poast so i have somthing to read!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 11:49 PM   #172
Anoree

Waiting for Sarah to arrive is nice of them. Not telling you about it isn't though.
Maybe they were somewhere else and are now rushing over to have an excuse? Maybe not.

"Short leash" - I hope you don't get into trouble for that one. I like your little reports (and you) way too much ...

Anyway, I should long be at sleep. It's 2:00 am here and I've got a busy work day tomorrow.

Good night!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:14 AM   #173
tigger

Quote:
I was just looking thru Tiggers photos and I will tell you that is one proud daddy right there! They are so close, I wish I was that close to my dad, hehas been gone 8 years now, can't get that time back!!!
I cherrish every min i get with her, she has grown so fast.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:29 AM   #174
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Waiting for Sarah to arrive is nice of them. Not telling you about it isn't though.
Maybe they were somewhere else and are now rushing over to have an excuse? Maybe not.

"Short leash" - I hope you don't get into trouble for that one. I like your little reports (and you) way too much ...

Anyway, I should long be at sleep. It's 2:00 am here and I've got a busy work day tomorrow.

Good night!
SARAH called Jeromy to pick her up when she got in, he is the team leader after all!!!!!!! we went to the rage and one of the officers there told us they were doing an tack entry class at the training center so we went to that and sat in on it and got a chance to run the coarse as soon as the cadets were done, they got to see how the pros do it! We cleared the corse in 1 min 18 sec. didnt break the record but we did exelent for never being on that corse before, pluss it keeps us sharp being able to pratice once in a while. and Missy pry thought he were out getting hookers or somthing! lol and no im not dumb enough to go hunting for Alison, thats called stalking!!!!!!!!! Its nice to know she thinks so highly of us. lol Amanda is a little ruffled i was gone all day but hay we cant be together 24/7. need to get out with the guys once in a while. the girls go out by them selfs some times you dont hear us crabing about that! Mommy Sarah had to get some femail problems taken care of but she is all better now. and i have all 5 of my mothers back now.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:31 AM   #175
tigger

I DONT HAVE A SHORT LEASH Its more like a chain.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:24 AM   #176
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
if ya see this your probibly all ready in trouble!!!!! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 262159765_b16273e7af.jpg (27.2 KB, 14 views)
Old 04-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #177
tigger

this is my chase car that chases down the bad people and pases out tickets. took this photo as we picked it up from being servised. its DAVIDS baby Marcy is usaly with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHASE 1.JPG (44.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-27-2009, 02:31 AM   #178
tigger

This is E-1 this is the one Jeromy and Sarah are in usaly up front of me. this photo is old we have new antenas that are flat and dont stick up like that. can hardly notice them from the cars.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3197006422_f0ebf9f089.jpg (23.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 04-27-2009, 04:45 AM   #179
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
if ya see this your probibly all ready in trouble!!!!! lol
Well....in that case....instead of an "Little Old Fart" driving a road rocket Volvo, with CO plates, I'm really a 35 year old yuppie white male with a bad attitude driving a turbocharged Black Hummer with California plates...treat me bad, I love that stuff...hehe
Old 04-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #180
tigger

Here is Missy and her sister. boy look at the look no her face. and in the back you see the ***** Ashley, some of you from Alisons board will remember her as the ***** that got me in trouble with her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missy and sister.jpg (78.7 KB, 22 views)
Old 04-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #181
tigger

They had a party for all the teams in VA. one july. i felt like crap, had a feaver. did not want to be there. look at Missy's eyes told you she was a little strange. and the wench to my left!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg july party in va..jpg (88.5 KB, 21 views)
Old 04-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #182
mart

Tigger i have to ask, in all your postings in just about every aspect of your work and private life is there no risk? and what does your unit think about posting on an open forum?, Or are there no issues here.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #183
tigger

there is a lot of risk. we dont poast anything we are not alowed. there is some risk here but it is not high there are reasons for this that i wont say but beleave me they have looked into it. i have been worned about a few poasts but nothing serous!

Last edited by tigger; 04-27-2009 at 06:12 PM.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #184
MISSY

Quote:
Here is Missy and her sister. boy look at the look no her face. and in the back you see the ***** Ashley, some of you from Alisons board will remember her as the ***** that got me in trouble with her.
OMG I hate that photo!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #185
MISSY

Hey Mart nothing is poasted that is risky. sometimes we put little things out there just to see who looks at it. All of Tiggers poastings are monitered as are mine. we have never had any red flags that wernt put there on pourpous. Any thing that goes in or out of our computers is monitered. you dont have to wory about any secret info leaking out. for instence if i use the word explosives , it sends a flag to the main frame and it looks at it and alowes it or somtimes not. and this all happens in a mila second. when they tell you that the government is watching you, you have no idea how true that is. and beleave me we have more fire power with us than most city police forces have . and the truck is watched 24/7 by eyes in the sky. and there are some other things in place that i can not talk about. I hope i put your mind at ease.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #186
tigger

I just got a call from grandma apears Heathers little brother has been a little misbehaving since his father dyed not minding his mother and has gotten in trouble in school. and it seams he refused to take his bath for a few days, well Heather has had enough of it she got Sarah and 3 other girl friends and when he got off the buss today they got him, draged him in the back yard where they had filled a kiddie pool with soapy water and they striped him and he got a bath!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #187
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

You aren't going to post the pics are ya.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #188
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
You aren't going to post the pics are ya.
Dont have any and dont realy want any.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:48 AM   #189
mart

Quote:
I just got a call from grandma apears Heathers little brother has been a little misbehaving since his father dyed not minding his mother and has gotten in trouble in school. and it seams he refused to take his bath for a few days, well Heather has had enough of it she got Sarah and 3 other girl friends and when he got off the buss today they got him, draged him in the back yard where they had filled a kiddie pool with soapy water and they striped him and he got a bath!!!!!!!!!!
That poor lad didn't stand a chance. I mean three against one!, that's teamwork for you lol. guess he'll be taking bath when he's told next time lol.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #190
tigger

Quote:
That poor lad didn't stand a chance. I mean three against one!, that's teamwork for you lol. guess he'll be taking bath when he's told next time lol.
It was 5 against 1 and he is only 8 yrs old. from what grandma said his mother was just delighted when she got home. the girls even cleaned his room, and had dinner ready when his mom got home.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #191
tigger

Im sitting in the dock being loaded and i heard a big crash, i jumped up and looked to see this. this is what happens when you get into too big of a hurry backing into a dock and hit your brakes a little too hard. the driver is picking it up and putting it all on palets, maby he will learn his lesson? David took this with his phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 285460910_d145672403.jpg (88.6 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #192
mart

Quote:
Im sitting in the dock being loaded and i heard a big crash, i jumped up and looked to see this. this is what happens when you get into too big of a hurry backing into a dock and hit your brakes a little too hard. the driver is picking it up and putting it all on palets, maby he will learn his lesson? David took this with his phone.

And maybe he'll learn to strap his load down first lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:14 AM   #193
captnjack

Quote:
now thats funny!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #194
MISSY

WHATS UP? It's kinda quiet here! Im at Tiggers house, Tigger and Jeromy went for icecream. Sarah is cleaning up after dinner and won't let me help. Grandpa is past out in his chair and pouncer is sleeping on him. We came home with him again so Jeromy could help Tigger get the beems up in his house, he has an open cealing above the living room and they put beems acrost to help hold the roof and outside wall. They were varry heavy but they got them up. With all the rain the pond is full, Tigger is happy about that. Grandma is away at a quilting thing and will be back in the morning, she has made some beautiful quilts. she even made a little one for pouncers bed. When the boys get back with the icecream we are going to watch a movie that Laranger was so nice to send to Tigger. Thankyou Laranger!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #195
tigger

I thought I lived in a small town but i just del. a palet to a small gaurd armory in IL. and we decided to stay the night here, my next del is only 40 miles away in the morning. we got our rooms at the motel and went to this little mom and pop place for supper. we were eating and the old guys in there were talking they were getting a dollar general store built in town. and the one old guy said I DONT SEE WHY WE NEED A STRIP JOINT! aparenty he has never been to a dollar general store. i wonder if he has even seen out side of town much!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #196
mart

What's a dollar general store?. Is it similar to our pound shops? where everything in the shop is a pound and everything in a dollar store is a dollar?.