FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Recent Updates

Hi Danielle,

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the “Easy Love” photoset. As usual you and James photograph extremely well together. Lol

You “Fairy Princess” photoset turned out very well. Great costume! Did all the pieces arrive in time for Halloween?

As to the video “Facials Do Wonders”, major cudos!! Not only for the big risk of public sex, but your reaction to the “facial” is priceless! I think keeping the messy parts in the video works quite well.

All in all you continue to have excellent updates.

I see from Twitter that you next update with James is going to be anal. Can hardly wait.

Also going to the snow for an update is an excellent idea. Hope you can talk your photographer into it.

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Hi Danielle,

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the “Easy Love” photoset. As usual you and James photograph extremely well together. Lol

You “Fairy Princess” photoset turned out very well. Great costume! Did all the pieces arrive in time for Halloween?

As to the video “Facials Do Wonders”, major cudos!! Not only for the big risk of public sex, but your reaction to the “facial” is priceless! I think keeping the messy parts in the video works quite well.

All in all you continue to have excellent updates.

I see from Twitter that you next update with James is going to be anal. Can hardly wait.

Also going to the snow for an update is an excellent idea. Hope you can talk your photographer into it.

e83
Unfortunately all the pieces to the costume did not arrive on time. The jewelry didn't arrive at all and I had to ask for a refund (which I have yet to get).

I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a candid video in the snow since I will be up in Flagstaff next month with my family. It would be a lot better than having to drive two hours to shoot then coming back a couple hours later.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:37 PM   #3
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Unfortunately all the pieces to the costume did not arrive on time. The jewelry didn't arrive at all and I had to ask for a refund (which I have yet to get).

I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a candid video in the snow since I will be up in Flagstaff next month with my family. It would be a lot better than having to drive two hours to shoot then coming back a couple hours later.
A candid video would be great!!!!! Love Flagstaff, I'd live there if I could!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:

when you say candid video in the Snow, what kind are you talking about? I am quite interested now, I just read "snow" and was like I love the snow :P
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
when you say candid video in the Snow, what kind are you talking about? I am quite interested now, I just read "snow" and was like I love the snow :P
Lol...I love the snow too. I'm really not sure what type of candid video I would do. I will be with my family so I would have to be kind of sneaky about it.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #6
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Exclamation

Absolutely LO_O_OVE the Beautiful Bondage stills!!! The lighting shows off the definition and luscious curves of your beautiful body so well. I am MEZmerized HYPnotized !!! Aaaaa!!!

Last edited by STAR; 12-22-2011 at 05:15 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:07 AM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Absolutely LO_O_OVE the Beautiful Bondage stills!!! The lighting shows off the definition and luscious curves of your beautiful body so well. I am MEZmerized HYPnotized !!! Aaaaa!!!
I would actually love to do a plain bondage photoshoot. I have these bondage books that show off lovely bondage forms. I think it could be an absolutely beautiful shoot. But I wouldn't do a video of it since it would literally be 5-15 minutes per each bondage form where I am either lying there or standing up. That would be quite boring in my opinion.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #8
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Exclamation

Quote:
I would actually love to do a plain bondage photoshoot. I have these bondage books that show off lovely bondage forms. I think it could be an absolutely beautiful shoot. But I wouldn't do a video of it since it would literally be 5-15 minutes per each bondage form where I am either lying there or standing up. That would be quite boring in my opinion.
I am definitely hot on the idea Danielle! Stills allow time to "study". Video might work if you are squirming around trying to get loose.

Last edited by STAR; 12-23-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I am definitely hot on the idea Danielle! Stills allow time to "study". Video might work if you are squirming around trying to get loose.
The Master would get irritated if I screwed up his handiwork by squirming around lol.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:50 AM   #10
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Ha ha! Right, not to mention rug burns.

You know what? I think it would be so cool to see you in purple rope. With your creamy skin that would be stunning. If you are going to use rope. Maybe climbing rope. It comes in bright colors. I like 3.8" nylon it's slick & sensual.

Last edited by STAR; 12-27-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Ha ha! Right, not to mention rug burns.

You know what? I think it would be so cool to see you in purple rope. With your creamy skin that would be stunning. If you are going to use rope. Maybe climbing rope. It comes in bright colors. I like 3.8" nylon it's slick & sensual.
I like that idea. I'll have to look for some. Black and purple would look really nice.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:28 AM   #12
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thumbs up Pretty as a Painting!

Quote:
I like that idea. I'll have to look for some. Black and purple would look really nice.
Yes!

Pretty as a Painting
Absolutely fabulous! I am at a loss for words! No I'm not, but if I went on about how much I love it I would be here for hours! Really great orgasms, Danielle! Love, love, love it! Thank you!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #13
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Hey Danielle, just noticed the fisting scene you've mentioned on here have been posted on the FTV site. Is the scene a FTV exclusive or will you be adding it to your site in the not too distance future.
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #14
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I will be watching the Anne update solely for Danielle. Hate fake boobs under almost any situation.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
Hey Danielle, just noticed the fisting scene you've mentioned on here have been posted on the FTV site. Is the scene a FTV exclusive or will you be adding it to your site in the not too distance future.
The shoot with Anne will only be up on FTVGirls.com.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #16
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Exclamation

LOVE The Webcam Cellphone Pics series! I is too cool seeing you candid in your home etc. Thankx beautiful!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #17
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Exclamation Never Too Many

You have got to be kidding!! Those toys are gorgeous!!! And what you do with them! Your facial expressions, the camera angles, set, and that...whatever you call that garment you're wearing - the color does amazing things on you, your fan-glorious boobs above it all!!! WHAAAA...!!! What a magnificent scene!! Some may say or think I get overly exuberant about you at times but I don't give a broken spoke about that!

Lady, damn!, I don't know how you do it; you keep getting more beautiful and ever more creative as you go. I am so fkng grateful I found your site!

That jewelled toy in your rosebud is FAAAAKEENG AMAZNING!!! The translucent dick my gawd how do you take that thing, and your delicate sweet little lady heel on the base of that monster pushing it in. And smiling expressions of having the time of your life FUN all the while!!! The honest passion and pleasure glowing in your lovely face!

I'm telling you this is really getting to me in a big way. It's the appreciation of you. It's the video logs and now vid journals, sharing your intimate thoughts, likes and dislikes, hopes and dreams. It is undeniably obvious how you really are sincere, giving it your all, and LOVING IT!!. You are an all-around true-blue treasure to behold, dear Danielle! You add to my joy and pleasure of every great new day. ThAnk you!!!!

Last edited by STAR; 01-13-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
You have got to be kidding!! Those toys are gorgeous!!! And what you do with them! Your facial expressions, the camera angles, set, and that...whatever you call that garment you're wearing - the color does amazing things on you, your fan-glorious boobs above it all!!! WHAAAA...!!! What a magnificent scene!! Some may say or think I get overly exuberant about you at times but I don't give a broken spoke about that!

Lady, damn!, I don't know how you do it; you keep getting more beautiful and ever more creative as you go. I am so fkng grateful I found your site!

That jewelled toy in your rosebud is FAAAAKEENG AMAZNING!!! The translucent dick my gawd how do you take that thing, and your delicate sweet little lady heel on the base of that monster pushing it in. And smiling expressions of having the time of your life FUN all the while!!! The honest passion and pleasure glowing in your lovely face!

I'm telling you this is really getting to me in a big way. It's the appreciation of you. It's the video logs and now vid journals, sharing your intimate thoughts, likes and dislikes, hopes and dreams. It is undeniably obvious how you really are sincere, giving it your all, and LOVING IT!!. You are an all-around true-blue treasure to behold, dear Danielle! You add to my joy and pleasure of every great new day. ThAnk you!!!!
I'm glad you like it. I like the fact that is was something different besides my normal masturbation scenes.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #19
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Focused-Candid Video

Danielle,

I thought your latest hardcore video worked out quite well! I was surprised how well the two cameras worked out. Must have been your editing!!!!

e83
Old 01-31-2012, 06:47 PM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Danielle,

I thought your latest hardcore video worked out quite well! I was surprised how well the two cameras worked out. Must have been your editing!!!!

e83
I did have to do a lot of editing on the video. I'm very happy that you think it turned out well. I hope the majority of my members think the same.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I did have to do a lot of editing on the video. I'm very happy that you think it turned out well. I hope the majority of my members think the same.
I hope the others enjoyed it as much as I did.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:32 PM   #22
Anoree

Quote:
Quote:
I hope the others enjoyed it as much as I did.
I certainly enjoyed it.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:45 AM   #23
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Incredible. A real treat. You both looked great. Beautiful all around and sweet when you wrapped your legs around him. Loved the view from the top too. True feelings were obvious and I love the spontaneity. The real deal here from start to finish. Will be enjoying this for a long time to come. Thank you!