FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 09-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Updates Suggestions

Hey guys, a few of you have already messaged me with update suggestions so I am making a thread where you can list any suggestions/ideas for future updates. So what would you like to see me do, wear, etc?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Two words, Danielle:

blue jeans

Old 09-22-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Love the Wicked Weasels swim suits and thier Bay and Toweling Hot skirts,If you ever do a swim suit set.
Also love the way Blue Jean shorts looks cut really short
Old 09-23-2008, 02:30 AM   #4
luv2mtnbike
Danielle Junkie

I liked the bridal shoot too, maybe for halloween you could wear a fun funky costume. The school girl thing has been done to death so maybe some thing new and different. But Danielle, anything you do will be amazing!
luv2mtnbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

I have to say that the professional look is absolutely sexy - nothing better than a gorgeous woman in a business suit - also would give you a chance to sport your glasses - you look awesome wearing them.
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hi ya--

Ryan & LeoRex make good points, as do the others, but personally I like bubble baths, "so," to quote Jeff Goldblum, "uh, there you have it." Rob's bathroom with those magnificent windows is absolutly beautiful, and for a beautiful woman such as yourself, the vistas in the background, bubbles and yourself is an unbeatable combination. Kissing & cuddling and "waking up" scenes are also nice, too. I'm fond of the simpler things in life, taking it slow and so on. Cheers

Last edited by geolarson2; 09-23-2008 at 06:11 PM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #7
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

All over oil massage.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #8
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Hi ya--

Ryan & LeoRex make good points, as do the others, but personally I like bubble baths, "so," to quote Jeff Goldblum, "uh, there you have it." Rob's bathroom with those magnificent windows is absolutly beautiful, and for a beautiful woman such as yourself, the vistas in the background, bubbles and yourself is an unbeatable combination. Kissing & cuddling and "waking up" scenes are also nice, too. I'm fond of the simpler things in life, taking it slow and so on. Cheers
I definitely have to go along with geolarsen's suggestion as well - a very close second to a fine looking woman in a business suit - is a lovely lady enjoying a nice warm bubble bath - classy and sexy at the same time. I do have to add to my business suit suggestion as well - what has to be under the business suit - without a doubt a white garter belt and stockings - nuff said
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
geolarson2

Oil massage sounds good, too, and I like LeoRex's suggestion of white stockings as opposed to black (black's been done to death). But I was watching an update the other day and the gentlewoman wore a black satin or silk robe which looked very nice on her, and then I was also thinking about Danielle's love of horse-riding that perhaps something like she'd wear riding would be nice. Personally, I love English tack, not that I ride, but women wearing English-appropriate jodhpurs, boots, jabot and so on look magnificent! And as we're coming up on Halloween (Celtic New Year), maybe a vampiress outfit or something Gothic?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #10
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
thinking about Danielle's love of horse-riding that perhaps something like she'd wear riding would be nice. Personally, I love English tack, not that I ride, but women wearing English-appropriate jodhpurs, boots, jabot and so on look magnificent! And as we're coming up on Halloween (Celtic New Year), maybe a vampiress outfit or something Gothic?
Geolarsen I like how you think - a riding outfit with high boots would be beyond beautiful and very elegant. So, let's see what we have - Jeans, Oil Massage, Bubble Bath, Business Suit (with garters and white stockings), a riding outfit, and a Goth set for Halloween - there you go Danielle - all excellent ideas - here's hoping that we see all of these
Old 09-25-2008, 12:53 AM   #11
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

A little secretary outfit,with white hose and heels, and glases. Or little black dress with white hose.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:03 AM   #12
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

HOw a bout a goth/punk photoshoot?
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #13
geolarson2

You know, I never went to my prom, Jr. or Sr., and so I've often wondered what my prom date might have looked like. Perhaps Danielle would consider posing in/out of a prom dress? Then, perhaps the flip side--what about a tuxedo? Is it possible to hide her femininity behind a tux, tailcoat, trousers and top hat? Dunno, but it might be fun finding out!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #14
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Danielle, any chance you'll wear your Halloween costume for a photo/video update?

Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #15
geolarson2

I was thinking about your wedding dress photos, and it occurred to me it might be interesting to re-visit that theme with an undressing in front of another gentlewoman who could serve as a foil. Something of an unveiling, perhaps? Or, conversely, posing for one of the other FTVGirls models as she paints or draws you, a la your cover illustration?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #16
geolarson2

I realize a lot of suggestions are costume-intensive, too, which may not be the most practical, so I thought I'd offer some suggestions about location this go-round. First, I'm entranced by the shoulders-up cover photo of Danielle in front of the greenery. That looks like an incredible setting to do some really nice figure studies. Rob's eye for beauty is obvious, but his talent for bringing it out in photo, video and by hand as with his cover drawing of Danielle is incredible. Its always been there, of course, as in the Rose & Joey update among others--I'm not sure how much of it is practice and how much of it is updating his equipment to be honest. Probably a bit of both, where new cameras has allowed him to really make his vision that much clearer. And, of course, having someone as lovely as Danielle to act as muse can't hurt.

Like I said before, I love the bathtub with the windows behind it as well as the bedroom with the nice, white sheets. I've also viewed several updates the past couple days, and while the weather might not have been cooperating with Rob's shoot with Jade, the waterfront location certainly looked like it had a lot of possibilities. Likewise, the shoot with Maria at Camelback Mountain was really nicely done. Cheers--
Old 09-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #17
geolarson2

Lots of suggestions, I know. I'm just thinking about how, were I photographing Danielle, would I arrange a shoot. Now, after all those more elaborate (& potentially expensive) ideas, I thought something more casual. Somewhere I saw Danielle was accustomed to wearing her pajamas--why not a shoot of her in her pajamas lounging around? For that matter, I was watching her video update of her gym visit, and it occurred to me how cute she looked in her work-out clothes, so why not something fitness-related? And, of course, skinny dipping in that lovely pool, or lounging under the Arizona sun (while you have it, and now that the temp's gone down--at least it has here north of you) with just a pair of sunglasses and some lotion on ...
Old 09-26-2008, 05:42 AM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

These ideas are great guys. I already have white stockings/pantyhose, so I will definitely do a shoot in those. I also have a prom dress that I never got to wear so that would definitely be something I would be interested in. I love the business suit idea...unfortunantely I don't have one so I will have to get that. Rob and I have been talking about doing a gym shoot. And since I hang around all day in my pjs I think it would be pretty easy to do a pj/lounge clothes shoot. Love the ideas...keep them coming.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:53 AM   #19
luv2mtnbike
Danielle Junkie

Prom dress would be a cool shoot Danielle, like the business suit thing idea a lot also!
luv2mtnbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #20
geolarson2

Keeping with the simpler shoots, you might even consider something as basic as shaving your legs as part of an update. There is something sexy, I think, in just going with the ordinary activities--I think that's part of FTVGirls' appeal, that Rob serves as something of a documentarian of what a girl does just to (ahem ) please herself. Some sites do over-the-top outlandish things, some dumb things down way, way too much, but here Rob's found a balance between the intimate setting, the lovely gentlewomen who model and the intimacy of the activity. Even the public nudity things are done in a playful, teasing and daring way that I personally find enjoyable to watch because there is so much spontaneity in the act and joy in the faces of the women. So taking something as simple as shaving one's legs in as nice a place as the bath or shower could very well have some artistic and erotic appeal to it, too. Or I could just be a pervert!
Old 09-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
geolarson2

Thumbs up

Don't know why, but for whatever reason women & water seem to go together to me. Anyway, I was thinking about ways to use a bath beyond the bubble bath scenario, and thought, "what about something at night?" You could still have the bubble bath, or a rose-petal bath for that matter, candlelit and Rob could place some smaller accent lights discretely that could reflect off of gold reflectors. I'm not sure with the still photography which would work better--a slower shutter with open aperture, or an open aperture with medium speed? (I think the latter.) With the video camera, I'm at a loss. Actually, now that I think about it, it might even be possible to trick the cameras into thinking its darker and emphasize the "glow" from the candles (and accent lighting) by dimming the ambient lights some and using the accents & reflectors to really light the scene--the gold glow would flood the space with that ambiance, and so long as the candles do have a glow of their own, who would know the difference? Like I said before, I'm just thinking how I might do a shoot myself. Have fun with all your shoots, Rob & Danielle!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:25 PM   #22
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

I got one.

A self shoot featuring a striptease.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:03 AM   #23
geolarson2

And yet another possibility ...something in front of that nice fireplace. The gorgeous blue dress Danielle wore at the mall would look fantastic with perhaps a cameo beaded choker, heels, &c., as she made herself more comfortable. I'm a big romantic, I admit it, so whether solo or as part of a pair she'd look fantastic I'm sure laying back in front of a nice, warm fire with the glow from the flames complimenting her skin tone.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #24
Felix
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,

How about a bikini carwash video, where the bikini comes off at the end off course? Or a carwash with a see trough shirt? Some more up skirt videos would be nice as well.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #25
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
A little secretary outfit,with white hose and heels, and glases. Or little black dress with white hose.
I would like to second this idea. I think Danielle would look amazing in such an outfit (especilly with those beautiful legs).

Now, if you wanted to have some fun, you could do something classic like a cheerleader outfit. I know, its kind of cheezy, but the right outfit can still look great!

Last edited by lynx207; 09-28-2008 at 03:40 PM.
lynx207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #26
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I love the business suit idea...unfortunantely I don't have one so I will have to get that.
I am so psyched that you like this idea Danielle - a combination of this with Ryan's idea of a slow striptease would work and make a great photo shoot and video set - the end result being you just wearing you glasses and nothing else - just so very very sexy and classy - I already can't wait to see it
Old 09-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #27
stevenmash
Board Newbie

Personally I'm a sucker for makeup less pictures! Although I find your professional pictures quite astonishing, it would be nice to see some without any make-up. I've seen a few in the candid section, but the nicest one is on the main selection page which unfortunately cannot be enlarged. A full-size picture of the one in the lower right corner would be awesome!

stevenmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #28
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

One more thing to add -

I know it may not be the most popular, but I have to say I really loved the "natural" look (down below ) from this series:

I know its not relaly a shoot idea, but I still wanted to put it out there..
Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #29
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

If you have a favorite photo from the updates that are currently posted you need to post it in the Favorite Photos thread. Use this thread for suggestions for future updates.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:58 PM   #30
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
If you have a favorite photo from the updates that are currently posted you need to post it in the Favorite Photos thread. Use this thread for suggestions for future updates.
Hey -

Hopefully my picture use was not improper. I posted the picture just as an idea of what I was talking about; i will glady remove it if need be.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:51 AM   #31
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx207 View Post
Hey -

Hopefully my picture use was not improper. I posted the picture just as an idea of what I was talking about; i will glady remove it if need be.
No need to remove it, just don't want this to turn into a favorite photos thread.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #32
TadoresD
Just Visiting

I really like the idea of you walking around in public (like an expensive shopping mall), wearing a fur coat with nothing underneath. That would give a very hot ftv combination : the most sexy girls, very classy and very hot public nudity.

Keep those sexy updates coming Danielle!
TadoresD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #33
geolarson2

I like was TadoresD said. That is an incredibly naughty thing to do, and with the right coat flashing could be fun. Personally I prefer faux fur with that rich look, your physique. The question is location. The Venetian looked really nice, but as you said, too many people, too many cameras, too great a personal risk. Surely there's something similar closer to home for you--an art gallery (didn't Rob shoot at one a while back? I could almost swear I watched an update sometime in the past week that was done in an art gallery ...). Whatever you choose though I'm sure you'll look spectacular in! Cheers
Old 09-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #34
geolarson2

I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle
Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #35
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle
This is why I really love this board - we all put our heads together and build off of each others suggestions to make them even better - I had meant to mention the whole hair up and down thing in my last post - thanks for the assist Geolarsen - certainly would add to the set. I think that we are building up to one great series of pics and videos - the businesswoman, secretary, and the naughty teacher - perhaps we can build on to the naughty teacher set by adding another one of the FTV girls as a naughty student into the mix Goodness gracious - I am off to get another cold shower just thinking about Danielle one day doing these sets
Old 09-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #36
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadoresD View Post
I really like the idea of you walking around in public (like an expensive shopping mall), wearing a fur coat with nothing underneath. That would give a very hot ftv combination : the most sexy girls, very classy and very hot public nudity.

Keep those sexy updates coming Danielle!
Absolutely awesome idea - agree with Geolarsen should be a faux fur - the key to the success of the shoot would be finding just the right location for just enough flashing to live up to the FTV style.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:03 PM   #37
geolarson2

And I'm with LeoRex. So far everyone here has been very supportive of each other, of Rob and, of course, of Danielle. All I can say is that it makes me happy. And as this is a string for updates suggestions, I'd be remiss if I didn't have a suggestion here, too. That original blue dress you wore, Danielle, was si9mply the most beautiful dress I've seen any FTVGirl wear. Personally, I'd love to see you in it again, perhaps in a setting with more flora and with good, natural sunlight--you have yet to take a bod photograph, but all the best I've seen of you so far have had lots of greenery and lots of sunlight that sets off your skin tone, your hair and your eyes. Just a few thoughts ... Cheers!

Last edited by geolarson2; 09-29-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #38
ask
In Love with Danielle

Wicked Weasel Bikini shoot please.........
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #39
grande351

Lacey lingerie, with stockings and everything would be great, red or blue or any brighter color. A tight minidress and high-heel boots would be good too. Heck, ANYTHING with boots would be awesome!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #40
grande351

Ooops, I forgot something. GLASSES! Please do more photos or even an entire scene with your glasses on. You look soooo cute with those.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #41
tigger

YES GLASSES ARE SEXY. AND WHITE HOSE. DID I MENTION WHITE HOSE I LOVE WHITE HOSE!!!!!!! I JUST HATE SHAVING MY LEGS. J/K.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #42
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

lol, Tigger

I like Danielle's glasses, too. I wear contacts, so it's always nice to see a sexy pair of glasses; I wish I could find some for myself!

Old 10-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #43
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
YES GLASSES ARE SEXY. AND WHITE HOSE. DID I MENTION WHITE HOSE I LOVE WHITE HOSE!!!!!!! I JUST HATE SHAVING MY LEGS. J/K.
On the motion for Danielle to wear her glasses & white hose do we have a consensus? Ayes? Nays? The ayes have it by a unanimous vote of sighs ....ahhh!

Now, with regard to shaving legs, Tigger, what you need is a good cream shave. I recommend Avalon Organics peppermint moisturizing cream shave with beta glucan to help heal those nicks (jk, Tigger; I haven;t shaved my legs since I swam in competition when I was 14). Seriously though I use it to shape my beard and it works wonders! Can we get an ooh-la-la here? No? Fine then
Old 10-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #44
Stylus80
Danielle Fan

Anything that is semi-transparent such as a white blouse, especially out in public. You'd get a lot of great double-takes from passers-by, "can I see through that?"
Stylus80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #45
tigger

Quote:
On the motion for Danielle to wear her glasses & white hose do we have a consensus? Ayes? Nays? The ayes have it by a unanimous vote of sighs ....ahhh!

Now, with regard to shaving legs, Tigger, what you need is a good cream shave. I recommend Avalon Organics peppermint moisturizing cream shave with beta glucan to help heal those nicks (jk, Tigger; I haven;t shaved my legs since I swam in competition when I was 14). Seriously though I use it to shape my beard and it works wonders! Can we get an ooh-la-la here? No? Fine then
THE LAST TIME I HAD SMOOTH LEGGS WAS WHEN I HAD KEMO BACK IN 96. AND IT ICHED LIKE HELL WHEN IT GREW BACK. NOW IT WOULD TAKE A BRUSH HOGG TO GET THRU THEM.LOL HOSE LOOK A LOT BETTER ON DANIELLE THAN THEY WOULD ME.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #46
Dimsum
Just Visiting

HEELS!!!!!!! I am not too fussed about the lingerie or dresses since everything so far has been nice but I would really like to see some sexy heels on the end of Danielles legs - smart and elegant - not pornstar 7 inch nonsense! I know you wear some nice pairs already - but in addition I would love to see some closed toe stilettos type ones! Alexa Loren got a few great pairs for her shoot at Aldo's - so I hope you shop there Danielle and can pick some nice 4 inch heels!

Remember the golden rule Danielle .. "If it's less than 4 inches .. its just not worth it!" HAHAHA

Last edited by Dimsum; 10-02-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Dimsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #47
The Deuce
Danielle Fan

Default Erotic massage

Daniel,

I would love to see you in a GG erotic massage. I'm not talking rub my back type then BAM! down to business. A true erotic massage, sensual, slow, orgasmic, oily girl girl hotness.
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:27 AM   #48
limboslam
Just Visiting

Keeping it simple is the most erotic. Start out in a white t-shirt, no bra and go from there.
limboslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #49
AlsoDan
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Somewhere I saw Danielle was accustomed to wearing her pajamas--why not a shoot of her in her pajamas lounging around?
Great idea, i really liked the 'Amongst the Sheets' shoot she did. It would be nice to see Danielle do a similar shoot with that early morning sun light, but in a pair of cute PJ's. It could be done in a voyeur style where she doesn't interact with the camera, acting as if she was alone in the room. It would be like she's just awoken on a lazy Sunday morning, feeling a little fruity and deciding to have a little 'play' - it could be finished off with a nice shower, showing off those incredible curves covered in moisture.
AlsoDan is offline   Reply With Quote