FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 09-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Default Question Thread for Danielle

Didn't see any similar threads - so I thought that I would get one started. Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where questions for Danielle could be posted without her having to look all over the board for them. Just make sure you read Danielle's about me page before posting here.

To start things off - Danielle, I just love that drawing of you with the butterflies when one first signs into Danielle FTV - who did it, and will any other similar artwork be posted - that drawing is just so beautiful.

Please understand this is a "QUESTION" thread. Please do not post your thoughts on various stuff on this thread otherwise I will have to remove it. If you would like to post you thoughts on stuff please go to one of the other threads that are dedicated to it (which isn't this one.) Also video logs will only be made for forum members who have at least five (5) posts.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-12-2008 at 11:05 PM.
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:54 AM   #2
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRex View Post
Didn't see any similar threads - so I thought that I would get one started. Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where questions for Danielle could be posted without her having to look all over the board for them. Just make sure you read Danielle's about me page before posting here.

To start things off - Danielle, I just love that drawing of you with the butterflies when one first signs into Danielle FTV - who did it, and will any other similar artwork be posted - that drawing is just so beautiful.
Check out Danielle's video log for 09-22-08 for the answer to this question. Thanks so much Danielle. Rob not only can you capture the epitome of beauty in your photography, but also in drawing - well done - you are most certainly a man of true talent.
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Felix
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,

I read in the about me section that you lived in Germany. What brought you there? Do you speak German? I live in Holland. If you are thinking of visiting Europe, you’re always welcome in my house ;-)
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:46 AM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Here is the video reply to your question. VIDEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Hi Danielle,

I read in the about me section that you lived in Germany. What brought you there? Do you speak German? I live in Holland. If you are thinking of visiting Europe, you’re always welcome in my house ;-)
Old 09-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
ask
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Nice way to reply.........thanks a lot.
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:02 PM   #6
voncroy10
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via MSN to voncroy10 Send a message via Yahoo to voncroy10

Quote:
thats the best way to reply
always reply like that
Old 10-03-2008, 01:06 AM   #7
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Are you registered to vote and are you going to?
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:15 AM   #8
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
Are you registered to vote and are you going to?
Let's not discuss politics or religion on a forum such as this one. If you really need that kind of question answered, use the PM's function, thank you.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #9
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

I didn't ask who she is voting for. I don't care. Someone's first Presidential election is a big thing. But I won't ask about politics again or what Danielle's heath care plan is.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:44 AM   #10
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
I didn't ask who she is voting for. I don't care. Someone's first Presidential election is a big thing. But I won't ask about politics again or what Danielle's heath care plan is.
It has been my experience on MSG boards that one question leads to another question. All I am asking is to take personel and private subjects to private messaging.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I am registered to vote and I do plan on voting. I think that everyone should vote when they come of age, it's like a responsibilty to the founders of this country.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:56 AM   #12
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
It has been my experience on MSG boards that one question leads to another question. All I am asking is to take personel and private subjects to private messaging.
** eye for eye, tooth for tooth **, Laranger
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #13
AlsoDan
Danielle Fan

Hi Danielle, do you mind if i ask you a few questions? - You have become very popular very quickly on the internet, infact you've become a bit of a phenonimum, earning yourself your own FTV spin-off site - Why do you think the guys (and gals) love you so much?

I'm sure many of your fans are boob-guys, i personally think you have a perfect bottom (and would like to see more of it in future shoots!) apart from your obviously gorgeous face, what is your favourite body bit?
AlsoDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #14
steves631
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle!

Which FTV girl turns you on the most, and why?

I'm a big fan of yours! Keep up the good work!

Steve
steves631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:55 AM   #15
Chuck
Just Visiting

Default Chess team?

I noticed that you used to be on a chess team. When was this, did you enjoy it, and do you still play? I'm a tournament player myself.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #16
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

Hey Danielle, I'm not super good with coming up with questions to ask but I figured I would give it a shot. If you could do a photoshoot anywhere in the whole wide world, where would it be and why?
I'd like to see a shoot of you somewhere llike at Stonehenge or something.. >__> not sure why lol, just sounds cool =D
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #17
abnar
Just Visiting

Default Just to say hi and a question to Danielle

Hi Danielle,
i wold like to say : you are a wonderful women. You remind me my died girilfreind. Not physically but your personality. Like her, you are a good mix of spontaneity, intelligence and shyness

I have just a little question for you. What is you eyes colors ?
I don't known if i's me sometime, in your picture you look like to have blue eyes and sometime you look like to have green ones.

Abnar
P. S. Sorry for my english but i am a french canadian.
abnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well that's very nice of you to say. And your English is fine...at least you are trying to speak in my native tongue...it's the effort that counts. My eyes are green normally but I think they change colors sometimes (with different backrounds, my moods, and clothes colors.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnar View Post
Hi Danielle,
i wold like to say : you are a wonderful women. You remind me my died girilfreind. Not physically but your personality. Like her, you are a good mix of spontaneity, intelligence and shyness

I have just a little question for you. What is you eyes colors ?
I don't known if i's me sometime, in your picture you look like to have blue eyes and sometime you look like to have green ones.

Abnar
P. S. Sorry for my english but i am a french canadian.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I would love to do a shoot at Stonehenge. Unfortunately you aren't allowed to go up close to the actual stones. I would also love to do a shoot at an old castle (maybe the Tower of London). I think it would also be awesome to shoot in a waterfall. And last but not least a shoot in a huge forest (like the California redwood forest) someplace with huge trees and that's really green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BledAngelShadow View Post
Hey Danielle, I'm not super good with coming up with questions to ask but I figured I would give it a shot. If you could do a photoshoot anywhere in the whole wide world, where would it be and why?
I'd like to see a shoot of you somewhere llike at Stonehenge or something.. >__> not sure why lol, just sounds cool =D
Old 10-09-2008, 12:31 AM   #20
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Funny thing you mention castle..was thinking it would be great if you do a medieval fantasy type of shoot with a castle and dress in period costume of that time,but dismissed it due to what it involves.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #21
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

Danielle, all of those ideas are actually very good hun. i would love the waterfall one. those always come across as very exotic. forest shoots are usually a situation where you need to do it at a specific time of the day.. and gotta watch out for random animals lol. anyway, i look forward to a shoot with you in one of these settings. its always great to do something you'd like to do.

As far as Stonehenge, i would love just seeing you in that setting. the UK is so beautiful in the country. there are a number of beautiful places thoughout scotland also. i went there about 4 years ago to visit my relatives over there. it was amazing!!
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #22
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

You mentioned that Halloween was your favorite holiday, and since Halloween is comming up, I wanted to know what your best Halloween costume was.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #23
Joss
Danielle Fan

Big Grin Some Question

Danielle,hi,what think your mom and dad about your photos and videos au naturel ?
Joss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:01 AM   #24
ayogiaannz
Board Newbie

Red face Question for Danielle.

Hey Danielle, I was just curious at what age you lost your virginity.Well I lost mine when I was 17. So how about you and what was your experience like?

Others can participate also.
ayogiaannz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #25
AlsoDan
Danielle Fan

Hi again Danielle. After my last lame questions i thought i'd come up with some better ones. Here's some on behalf of all the guys on this site.

What sort of guys do you usually go for, ie what's your ideal guy?

What sort of guy do you usually end up with?

If the two answers for the above are different, why do you think that is?
AlsoDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #26
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Did you get a TV yet? I don't know how you survive with out one. There might not be a ton of great stuff on but there are some qaulity out there. Plus Lost starts in a few months.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #27
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

Danielle,

Due to being young and inexperience you ended up getting the Chevy Cobalt for $37K and it took you a while to realize it.

The question is how do you know you aren't making similar mistakes in other areas of your life?

Do you have other family members to turn to for advices?

I apologize if you find the questions too personal.
a_danielle_fan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #28
lora
Danielle Junkie

who shaved your cooter,its pretty neatly shaved really good work
Old 10-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #29
FlasherZ
Just Visiting

Default Who is the other girl in the welcome video?

Hi Danielle,

I have been a big fan of you on FTV.

I watched your welcome video from the site and saw that you had interspersed a scene with another FTV girl. However, I don't recognize her. Which girl was that in the other black dress with you?

I'm glad to see you interact with your fans!
FlasherZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #30
Geezer

Default waxing and pubes

Lora! I think you and I are BOTH obsessed with Danielle's cooter and the hair nearby it. I have lady friends who tell me they shave themselves. They must be contortionists to get those fine hairs on either side of the vag lips and their own butt holes. Much better to let a professional do the work.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #31
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle... i was wondering where you like to vacation?

oh i just love your photos and videos
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:03 AM   #32
grande351

Danielle,
I've come up with a couple of questions that I don't believe anyone has asked before:

1. You have mentioned several times that you got picked on a lot in school. The question is why? You're an attractive and genuine person. I don't see why anyone would pick on you.

2. You have also said that you play WOW. Just what is it about that game that makes it so appealing to women? I thought these type of games were only for "nerdy gamer guys". I have a co-worker, an attractive (but married ) young woman around 28, who loves it and has been trying to get me to start playing for ages. She has a best friend, another woman in her late 20's and a former co-worker, who is obsessed with it! We're out here on the east coast and she stays up most of the night playing on a west coast server. Her husband also plays. I think she has 10 characters or something!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #33
Tinguy
Danielle Fan

Arrow Question for Danielle

Danielle:

I'm going to try to post this question very carefully but please slap me down if it's inappropriate. Obviously we're all very taken with your bubbling personality, but you also turn most of us guys on.......shall I say rather a lot.

What's your reaction to this?
Tinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #34
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Ummm....well thanks for the compliment and I'm the one who shaved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lora View Post
who shaved your cooter,its pretty neatly shaved really good work
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #35
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nope still haven't got a tv yet. But if I want to watch television I can always go over to my mom's house.

Quote:
Did you get a TV yet? I don't know how you survive with out one. There might not be a ton of great stuff on but there are some qaulity out there. Plus Lost starts in a few months.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:20 AM   #36
ask
In Love with Danielle

Default Danielle, did you caught in public??

Hi danielle, I would like to know if u ever caught in public by your fans and how is those experiences.........
Plz, mention some here.......
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #37
indyfan
Dreaming of Danielle

G'day Danielle! Would your dislike of air travel stop you from visiting my country Australia? What do you know about Australia? Congratulatons on this forum and site, its not surprising you have so many fans already.
indyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #38
Humbi69
Danielle Fan

Default Question

Hi Danielle I'm wondering what do you like most on your Body?
Humbi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #39
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave
Default Tattoos

Ok I think I asked this somewhere else, can't remember now.

1) Why did you get the tattoos done? Was it just a teen phase thing? (my son is having his arm done and I ain't keen on it but he's over 21 & can pay for it so, his choice.

2) Related to the above, how are the removals coming on? Are we gonna see an update on that?
EDIT
OK I see you've already discussed this here so no need to answer me - unless you want too of course.

Last edited by YetAnotherDave; 10-21-2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: oops - found answer already on another thread
YetAnotherDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #40
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Have yoy ever been spotted by a fan/casual observer in the outside world? Has someone kinda remembered you but not known where and you told them? I would think it would be odd to spot someone off the net and say, "I'm a big fan of you-naked" in person.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #41
lora
Danielle Junkie

Arrow nice shaving

Quote:
Ummm....well thanks for the compliment and I'm the one who shaved it.
well you're pretty good make a video next time you do it it will be fun
lora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #42
mickeywouse
Just Visiting

Default HC Shoots

Hi D!

I was wondering if you are planning to do more of the HC shoots / vids like the one you did some time ago?

Mick
mickeywouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:57 AM   #43
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Here is the VIDEO reply to your question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joss View Post
Danielle,hi,what think your mom and dad about your photos and videos au naturel ?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:01 AM   #44
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlasherZ View Post
Hi Danielle,

I have been a big fan of you on FTV.

I watched your welcome video from the site and saw that you had interspersed a scene with another FTV girl. However, I don't recognize her. Which girl was that in the other black dress with you?

I'm glad to see you interact with your fans!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Here is the VIDEO reply to you question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You mentioned that Halloween was your favorite holiday, and since Halloween is comming up, I wanted to know what your best Halloween costume was.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #46
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayogiaannz View Post
Hey Danielle, I was just curious at what age you lost your virginity.Well I lost mine when I was 17. So how about you and what was your experience like?

Others can participate also.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:07 AM   #47
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hey Ask....nope I've never gotten caught in public by my fans, but I think it would be awesome if I did. I can't wait for my first time getting recognized in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask View Post
Hi danielle, I would like to know if u ever caught in public by your fans and how is those experiences.........
Plz, mention some here.......
Old 10-22-2008, 01:21 AM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hey AlsoDan...I was going to make a video reply to this question but after five times trying to answer it I thought it would just be easier to write the reply. I don't have a specific type of guy I go for. I've dated guys that are way hotter than me and I've dated guys that most people didn't find attractive at all. Some of my boyfriends have been dirt poor, others have been incredibly wealthy. Most of the guys I've dated have been quite a bit older than me (36 when I was 17, 50 when I was 19, and so on.) The youngest guy I dated was 19 when I was 18. I generally do go for the older guys mostly because they are more stable and they generally know what they want in life and out of a relationship.

Some of things I don't like in a guy is if they aren't close with their family (family is really important to me). I don't like guys that have drinking or drug problems. I don't like arrogant guys (but I do like my men to be very confident.) I don't care to date guys that are only looking for a short term relationship. I think of dating as a test run for marriage...so I don't want to waste my time with a guy who will end up dumping me in three months. If a guy is a habitual cheater he is an absolute no. I've been through that one to many times and I don't particularly care to get my heart broken again.

I really want a guy that will understand that I have insecurities, and to respect that...like I would do for them. I don't want a guy who is going to be constantly staring at other women...I understand that guys are visual creatures, but staring at every single girl that passes you is going to piss me off. Also another one of my big pet peeves is guys who make comments about other girls when I am with them...unless I am the one initiating the comments please don't tell me how hot that other girl is. No girl wants to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlsoDan View Post
Hi again Danielle. After my last lame questions i thought i'd come up with some better ones. Here's some on behalf of all the guys on this site.

What sort of guys do you usually go for, ie what's your ideal guy?

What sort of guy do you usually end up with?

If the two answers for the above are different, why do you think that is?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #49
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hello indyfan....absolutely not. I hate flying but I still do it. I would love to go to Australia someday. I think it is a wonderful place. I would also love to go to New Zealand. I have a love for the Maorians and would love to see where they originate from. Plus I would love to see where "Lord of the Rings" was filmed. I don't know a lot about Australia, but isn't that the reason you go visit places...is to learn about their culture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
G'day Danielle! Would your dislike of air travel stop you from visiting my country Australia? What do you know about Australia? Congratulatons on this forum and site, its not surprising you have so many fans already.