FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 01-25-2009, 05:17 AM   #1
FF180
Danielle Fan

Default Webcam

Oh my.... just took a chance and when into the webcam to find Danielle testing it. Had a great time chatting with her and Rob. Even got her to flash us a few times...... You guys will love it when she get the web cam schedule up and running.....
FF180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I was there too. and yes it will be great. had fun... didn't think it would be as much fun as it was.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:08 AM   #3
Anoree

Yes, it was fun, even without working sound.
Too bad I mssed the first minutes, being asleep.
I'm very glad that I woke up in time to witness the rest.

I've got to improve my typing speed, though.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #4
Ajani
Danielle Fan

I've never been so happy about waking up at 6 a.m. It was fun, even though I was so tired that my head was spinning.
Ajani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:00 AM   #5
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I just missed that by about 15 minutes
I'm kind of looking forward to the webcam, but I'm worried that there will be so many people trying to get her attention that it'll become a real cluster ****. I really hope I'm wrong, though. I've never participated in a webcam show, so I have no idea what goes on. I think the opportunity to interact with Danielle in real time could be a lot of fun.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:24 AM   #6
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

well, at first it might be just because everyone will try to get on to see what its like. then after that when she has a set schedule it should even out because people will choose what is most convenient.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
well, at first it might be just because everyone will try to get on to see what its like. then after that when she has a set schedule it should even out because people will choose what is most convenient.
I hope you're right! This has the potential to be a lot of fun. Has she said what the schedule might be?
Old 01-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #8
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

not yet because of shool, photo shoots, etc. it will proabaly be posted a week in advance, maybe a little more (this is a guess, but makes sense) but she mentioned different times because we have people both from both coasts as well as other countries. i happen to have been online and checked the webcam around 1am when she was online during the test.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
Anoree

Default Log of Webcam-Test-Chat - interested?

I've stored the chat text of the webcam test session and I am wondering if a post of it might be of general interest. It's just the text, no video, just as it could be seen in the chat's history.

If Danielle gives her OK I could post it as an attachment. (I won't do it without her consent.)

On the other hand, with the current bad Internet link at their hotel, Danielle might not see this until she and Rob are back from Maui. At that time "real" (as opposed to test) webcam sessions might be scheduled and more of interest.

What do you guys think?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:42 PM   #10
Natal

Wait till she gets back, she is likely pretty busy this week.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #11
grande351

I wouldn't post anything unless Danielle gives her ok. It doesn't bother me to wait until they're back next week.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #12
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I've stored the chat text of the webcam test session and I am wondering if a post of it might be of general interest. It's just the text, no video, just as it could be seen in the chat's history.

If Danielle gives her OK I could post it as an attachment. (I won't do it without her consent.)

On the other hand, with the current bad Internet link at their hotel, Danielle might not see this until she and Rob are back from Maui. At that time "real" (as opposed to test) webcam sessions might be scheduled and more of interest.

What do you guys think?
That's fine...go right ahead.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:30 AM   #13
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

will this webchat session be recorded and then posted online? i will be working during that time and will miss out on the first one but at least i was there for the first tests.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:47 AM   #14
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
That's fine...go right ahead.
Thank you, Danielle.

I had to break the log into two parts because of the upload size limit, but here it comes:
Attached Files
File Type: txt WebcamTest_2009-01-24_part_1.txt (17.7 KB, 115 views)
File Type: txt WebcamTest_2009-01-24_part_2.txt (5.0 KB, 48 views)
Old 01-31-2009, 03:41 AM   #15
FF180
Danielle Fan

I think today's web cam show when off great...... everyone that was there had a great time. Danielle was fun and show-off very nicely. I hope she will have a safe trip home tomorrow.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:02 AM   #16
Geezer

DAMN! I lost track of the time and missed her! I hope her "shows" get archived for later viewing by us stragglers.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:16 AM   #17
FF180
Danielle Fan

Default cam show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
DAMN! I lost track of the time and missed her! I hope her "shows" get archived for later viewing by us stragglers.
Danielle said that Rob may be archiving the show but don't quote her on it. The show was about 30 minutes and we did get to see all of her. She was very friendly to everyone that was watching the show. Don't miss the next one..... it will be on the 5th of Feb.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:20 AM   #18
marcus
Danielle Junkie

I think the first webcam show was a great success. All participants were very respectful and it was obvious that Danielle was having a lot of fun as well in doing the show.
Danielle, you showed again what a charming and endearing girl you are.

Marcus
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF180 View Post
Danielle said that Rob may be archiving the show but don't quote her on it. The show was about 30 minutes and we did get to see all of her. She was very friendly to everyone that was watching the show. Don't miss the next one..... it will be on the 5th of Feb.
I hope it does get archived as unfortunately there is no way I can get to see and chat to you all at that time of the morning here in UK. Not a morning person anyway, 7:30 is early for me, and sadly it ain't just me being lazy

Glad you all had a good time tho.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #20
captnjack

Unfortunately I missed it I was at work. Hope it is archived!
Old 01-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #21
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Unfortunately I missed it I was at work. Hope it is archived!
I was working and missed it too!!!! I also hope it's archived. Hopefully I can catch the one n the 5th.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #22
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

real bummer i missed it too. why did i think it was today.... figures my mind is going.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #23
Anoree

Question Log again?

If it's of any interest - and Danielle gives her OK again - I could post the log of the last session, too.

I hope to make it also to the webcam show on the 5th, which would mean I'd be a little late for my English training on Friday mornings.
But Danielle's chat is English, too, and by far more interesting.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #24
grande351

I plan on joining in on the 5th, well, actually it'll be 12:30am on the 6th here
Old 02-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #25
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks to all of you who joined into my first webcam show. It was a lot of fun and you all made me feel super comfortable.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #26
captnjack

I am glad it went well and I am looking forward to catching the next one.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 AM   #27
FF180
Danielle Fan

Thumbs up 2nd Cam Show

Well she had out done her self....... the 2nd webcam show was 10 times better then the 1st one. Danielle was so easy to talk to and she did everything we asked her to do..... and with a smile on her face. You guys don't miss the next one.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:18 AM   #28
grande351

The webcam show tonight was great! I'd never watched one of those before and Danielle did not disappoint!! It was a lot of fun. She was on almost 45 minutes and it absolutely flew by!

To anyone who'll be around when the next show's on, do yourself a favor and join in. You won't regret it.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:23 AM   #29
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Agree with all previous comments about the second show and will add.... She has the best smile! and love her eyes and her.... well, everything else about her is great too.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #30
captnjack

Darn I missed another one! I stayed awake until around midnight then dozed off it had been a long day. Oh well you snooze you loose!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #31
Geezer

Thumbs up Web Cam Two

This was the first web cam show I've seen in my life. I thought it was great fun and pretty cool how we asked D to do certain things and she quickly responded. I do think that if every show is the same she, and us, might get bored. Certainly new toys and articles of clothing and, hopefully, other girls like Lia and Zeba, will make appearances. Also, imagine how great the shows will be once the sound issue is fixed and we can hear the sloppy juices being generated first hand.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #32
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

Sadly, I missed it. Getting up at 5:30 am makes waiting for a 12:30 am show difficult. Maybe it will show up in the archives, even though it would not be the same. Hopefully next time!
Dilbert49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #33
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i too missed it last night... i am bummed. had computer issues, one day i will get it... i thought about it all day would have been worth being tired.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #34
Geezer

Wow, your web cam show today (Feb. 11) was great. LOVED the panty stuffings. And, it was great to find the sound working. Now, you just have to be more creative when talking to us. I guess it's hard going from typing with us to talking to us. But, you'll do just fine with more practice.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #35
Anoree

Yes, it was a great show again.

Danielle, you wrote you'll do the shows on the weekends from now on. I fully support that. Not only can you reach more of your fans on the weekends, you'll have more time for your school work and other activities during the week this way, too.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 AM   #36
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i must get my schedule synced to you. everytime i plan... something gets in the way.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #37
Geezer

Thumbs up Feb. 21 Web Cam Show

My Goodness, D! You REALLY outdid yourself with the Feb. 21 web cam show! I thought they were limited to about 30 minutes. You were still hanging with us guys a full 40-45 minutes after signing on. In fact, I signed out early to fix dinner and you were STILL talking. And, so funny! Just sitting around with your bare cooter showing while answering our questions. WHERE do you find another site, and model, as great at THAT!?!?!?!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:31 AM   #38
FF180
Danielle Fan

Default web cam show

Well I guess it was another great show.... but I had to miss it tonight. We had a Fire house fund raiser tonight..... Wish I was able to watch tonight..... well maybe next time.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:30 AM   #39
Anoree

I think that show is going to be famous. Not only was the first half hour or so intense - Danielle hat two Os in a row, if I saw right - it must have been the longest webcam session short of 24h live cams. It turned into a kind of instant Q&A, in which Danielle relaxed visibly. Before she knew it she'd been on cam for just a bit over two hours! Once Danielle looked at the clock and realized the time she made a quick signoff. Nobody blames her for that, it was way past her scheduled time.

I hope Danielle enjoyed the time as much as we did and that there'll be a repeat performance one day. I love the show Danielle gives us, but I like the talk very much, too. It goes as the best show ever in my books.

Thank you, Danielle!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #40
captnjack

Danielle that was the first session that I have been able to catch. I am not surprised that you gave us a very sexy performance but I was surprised and didn't expect you to spend so much time just chatting with us. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next session even more so now.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #41
grande351

Glad you finally got to join in the fun captnjack! It was my second and the first with the sound working, which makes it even better!

Even though she was still suffering from the "after effects" of her night out, she looked great, gave us a hot show, and hung out an hour or so chatting with us. Danielle was a real trooper, staying with us way past the scheduled time and entertaining all of our questions. I loved the Q & A session (and the T & A session too! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Danielle that was the first session that I have been able to catch. I am not surprised that you gave us a very sexy performance but I was surprised and didn't expect you to spend so much time just chatting with us. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next session even more so now.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #42
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thumbs up Yesterdays webcam show

Danielle's webcam show was great. It was the first time I could watch her webcam show and it was worth staying awake almost the whole night (I had to quit after 2 hours at 5 a.m. my time). Thanks for a great date with your members, Danielle! It was fun, erotic and interesting the same time. Thanks for spending your time with your members. I'm sure no one bothers when you spoil your members that way, except Rob maybe, lol. All members who participated were very friendly and amusing and it was fun chatting with them. You can be proud of those members, lol.
I wished Lia would join your webcam show one day or even have her own. Wow, that would be a blast of a show.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #43
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

I need to watch one of these webcam shows some day... it always seems to coincide with a shoot or edit period.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:04 AM   #44
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
I need to watch one of these webcam shows some day... it always seems to coincide with a shoot or edit period.
Well, Rob, if you found a way to "archive" the darned things you could watch anytime you wanted.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #45
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

there are archives now, but I want to watch it live foo
Old 03-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #46
Anoree

Watching Danielle live is a unique experience. I can only recommend you'd watch it. Set your alarm clock and take a break from editing, Rob.

But who am I telling this? You can see her live (almost) every day!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #47
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
there are archives now, but I want to watch it live foo
I'd just like to see the archives
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Honestly that's a little weird that you want to join in on one of my webcam shows...I mean what Anoree said was completely true, you see me almost every day foo man.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #49
captnjack

I have been able to catch the last 3 broadcast and have enjoyed ever minute. Chating with and watching Danielle live adds an unique flavor to the experience that cannot be captured in the archive but don't get me wrong I am sure the archive is the next best thing. Of course being there in person would be the ultimate experience.