Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Youjust need a good belly rub. Lol:d
LOL! Tigger, that's purrfect.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #51
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I would definitely join danielle's site. with what ever content she wanted. that is what i like about what she does. it is stuff controlled by her wishes. yes she listens to our imput but she is the final decision as it should be. I know all i want is to be able to see her and occasionally interact with her and webcam would be great for that. Thanks Danielle.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:59 AM   #52
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Two times a week. I still need to go out and buy a microphone and webcam. I will try to get the best possible. And honestly I'm not sure what I will be doing on the webcam...I'm sure I will be masturbating but this will be my first time ever doing webcam so all of the members will have to give me suggestions and help me through it
I'm looking forward to the webcam sessions. I think they'll be a great way for us to get to know you better, you to get to know us better, and members to get to know other members better - and all in real-time.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:18 AM   #53
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Wow! There are some LONG WINDED posts here! I sure hope all of the "combatants" have settled their differences! Now, bring on the web cam and the widely spread legs!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #54
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Wow! There are some LONG WINDED posts here! I sure hope all of the "combatants" have settled their differences! Now, bring on the web cam and the widely spread legs!
Ya sure ya want my webcam and my legs all spread?? Think about it!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:35 AM   #55
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Not YOUR legs and webcam, laranger! I was thinking of Danielle's legs spread wide open with the web cam staring back at her goodies.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:40 AM   #56
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I have never had the experience of CHAT WEB-CAM. It would be beautiful to speak indeed, to joke, or other imaginable thing but always in the total respect, with Danielle. And would have been beautiful if had also made Alison (my opinion of respect).

I have one web-cam Logitech "QuickCam." As those pics of mine done by that. But I don't know if in direct it will be good image. I hate the slowness and the flicker.

And if I could learn well to listen and to speak well the English. Because I would make ugly figure to Danielle.
Already dream to see in direct the sweetness of Danielle. And I would become timid and sweet.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:59 AM   #57
laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer View Post
not your legs and webcam, laranger! I was thinking of danielle's legs spread wide open with the web cam staring back at her goodies.:d
"whew" I thought ya might be one of them Preverts, or something..
Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #58
ugo

Quote:
"whew" I thought ya might be one of them Preverts, or something..

I don't believe Danielle can make things of the kind of perversion to grant insane desires of the men without good sense and respect.
You would go to the "general madness."
Old 11-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #59
daniellebeauty
Just Visiting

Default NOooooo

No i cant afford to pay site.
This idea is going to fail, floop.
This will not make her popular still time is there to make the site paid.At least for another 6-8 months.Her name has to spread all over in all forums..
this may take 5 months.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:50 AM   #60
captnjack

Quote:
Two times a week. I still need to go out and buy a microphone and webcam. I will try to get the best possible. And honestly I'm not sure what I will be doing on the webcam...I'm sure I will be masturbating but this will be my first time ever doing webcam so all of the members will have to give me suggestions and help me through it
I am sure you will do fine, just be yourself to start with. We all get by with a little help from our friends! I am sure there we be plenty of suggestions some good some not so good. Looking forward to seeing your radiant smile "live".
Old 11-13-2008, 10:32 AM   #61
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
I am sure you will do fine, just be yourself to start with. We all get by with a little help from our friends! I am sure there we be plenty of suggestions some good some not so good. Looking forward to seeing your radiant smile "live".
I agree totally! I'll be cool to interact with Danielle in real time. I've never even watched a live webcam show before, so it'll be a new experience. Of course, the three hour time difference will mean a lot of late nights!
Old 11-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #62
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
I agree totally! I'll be cool to interact with Danielle in real time. I've never even watched a live webcam show before, so it'll be a new experience. Of course, the three hour time difference will mean a lot of late nights!
Three hours - I have an eight hour time gap between Danielle and me.
When Danielle maybe starts her Webcam session at 6:00 PM it'll be 2:00 AM for me. Wow, that means I can spend the night with Danielle.

Seriously, I'd be glad to see Danielle live, even at odd hours. I'll go to bed early and set my alarm clock.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #63
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Well if you painted your little buddies as a cupple eyes, and your shaft as a nose. lol
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #64
Joss
Danielle Fan

Big Grin Xmas Danielle style

Dou you plan to do a special X mas photosoot for alllllllll your fansssss?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #65
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
.......I'm sure I will be masturbating but this will be my first time ever doing webcam so all of the members will have to give me suggestions and help me through it
Very Nice
Old 11-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #66
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Sometime in Mid-December (by New Years' for sure), Danielle's members' area will launch.
The Message Board, Contributed Photographers, and Video Logs will stay free and outside the members' area.
The members area will have solo, and 'hardcore' girl-girl videos of Danielle, along with biweekly webcam sessions.
Will these videos be in HD 1080 format like the ones at the FTV site?
Old 11-14-2008, 06:36 AM   #67
laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Well if you painted your little buddies as a cupple eyes, and your shaft as a nose. lol
I see!!! You wish to subscribe to my cam then??? Absolutly no charge if I can access your cam also!!

Hehehe
Old 11-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #68
dxhound2003
Dreaming of Danielle

Danielle/Rob

As far as I know some models with webcams keep an archive of the shows on their sites. Maybe something you could consider for the new site please.

Also does anyone know of software which can record streaming video off webcam shows? Sorry to go off topic.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:55 AM   #69
laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxhound2003 View Post
Danielle/Rob

Also does anyone know of software which can record streaming video off webcam shows? Sorry to go off topic.
Yes I do. I use it all the time. When I am not busy I'll send ya the link.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #70
laranger

Quote:
Yes I do. I use it all the time. When I am not busy I'll send ya the link.
Here ya go; http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.as...FQykagodAWS7-g
Old 11-23-2008, 03:01 AM   #71
Geezer

Quote:
I clicked on your link and discovered the software costs $299.00.

Is there a cheaper version?
Old 11-23-2008, 03:49 AM   #72
laranger

Quote:
I clicked on your link and discovered the software costs $299.00.

Is there a cheaper version?
I know there is, but I don't deal with "Cracked versions" of anything. Sorry, you are on your own there.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:04 AM   #73
Geezer

Quote:
I know there is, but I don't deal with "Cracked versions" of anything. Sorry, you are on your own there.
Yeah, I didn't mean something "illegal." But, some software, like Adobe Reader, offer a free version but it is limited in what it can do. I was hoping your suggested software had a "free but limited use" version.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #74
laranger

Ya get a 30 day trial and that's all. However after using it for that time I found it just what I wanted, it's easy to use and to me is well worth the money
Old 11-23-2008, 05:31 AM   #75
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

There is an addon for Firefox called Download Helper that will allow you to copy videos like the ones at YouTube and I believe it has the ability to copy streaming video as well. It will then convert the video into whatever format you want it to be although the format has to be one of the popular ones not some off the wall format. I've used it and it works just fine, plus it's free.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:14 PM   #76
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Often what happens is that the webcam video iavailable as a downloadable; hope that happens here. Useful to members of the site who live on the other side of the world. That was the case when I was subbed to Sarah Blake's site. A lot of it is poor quality by the very nature of it being a streaming vid.

Whilst I don't use Firefox as my browser of choice I have a copy on this PC so will check it out, thanks WhyYou.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #77
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Often what happens is that the webcam video iavailable as a downloadable; hope that happens here. Useful to members of the site who live on the other side of the world. That was the case when I was subbed to Sarah Blake's site. A lot of it is poor quality by the very nature of it being a streaming vid.

Whilst I don't use Firefox as my browser of choice I have a copy on this PC so will check it out, thanks WhyYou.
Thanks for the tip on Firefox! Just what I need.... another browser. I already use AOL, IE, and Safari!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:36 PM   #78
WhyYou

Quote:
Thanks for the tip on Firefox! Just what I need.... another browser. I already use AOL, IE, and Safari!
AOHell sucks, IE sucks, and Safari sucks. Firefox is awesome! I don't see any competion here...lol!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #79
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
AOHell sucks, IE sucks, and Safari sucks. Firefox is awesome! I don't see any competion here...lol!
I've been using AOL for over ten years and everyone knows my email address. For some reason, AOL often cuts an FTV "update video" off short. So, I use IE to download Rob's videos. When I installed iTunes, Safari came as part of the package - I guess. I think I even downloaded Firefox, once, but deleted it with days.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #80
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I've been using AOL for over ten years and everyone knows my email address. For some reason, AOL often cuts an FTV "update video" off short. So, I use IE to download Rob's videos. When I installed iTunes, Safari came as part of the package - I guess. I think I even downloaded Firefox, once, but deleted it with days.
I had the same problems when using AOL for downloads (couldn't download a complete FTV-video) so I use IE for downloads. Since a few months I also use Firefox and I'm very happy with it. Only thing that bothers me is when downloading a file I can't choose a specific folder. Firefox always saves downloads automatically on my desktop. Does anyone know how to change the setting?

I still use AOL for surfing from time to time. Just because of the old times. I must be an AOL member for hundred years now, lol.

Last edited by T-bone Thomas; 11-24-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:48 PM   #81
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I'm on AOL as well. I have the same problem downloading. So i use DAP download manager. The free programme and get all videos first time. Maybe you could give it a try Geezer, T-bone. Here's the link. Just click on the green one.

http://www.speedbit.com/
Old 11-24-2008, 10:24 PM   #82
dxhound2003
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:

Laranger

Thanks for the link. I downloaded it and it is first class but I will have to think about whether to pay for it after the 30 days.

As YAD says maybe Rob will make a downloadable archive to suit people in the wrong time zones for the shows.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:18 AM   #83
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

webcam stuff is entirely new to me, but my hope is that it is saveable, so there would be archives of the webcam shows no different from pages like the video logs etc...

All I know is that I spent approx $10,000 for the software and server required to support it....
Old 11-25-2008, 01:44 AM   #84
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
I had the same problems when using AOL for downloads (couldn't download a complete FTV-video) so I use IE for downloads. Since a few months I also use Firefox and I'm very happy with it. Only thing that bothers me is when downloading a file I can't choose a specific folder. Firefox always saves downloads automatically on my desktop. Does anyone know how to change the setting?

I still use AOL for surfing from time to time. Just because of the old times. I must be an AOL member for hundred years now, lol.
To change how Firefox handles downloads go to Tools, Options, Main. There is a radio button that says Ask Me Where To Save Files. Make sure that radio button is chosen and the save file dialog box will pop up when you want to save a file. There is also the option of changing the file save location in the same place but then everything that you download will go to whatever location you put in there.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:13 AM   #85
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
Will these videos be in HD 1080 format like the ones at the FTV site?
The premium area videos will be in high def.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:15 AM   #86
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellebeauty View Post
No i cant afford to pay site.
This idea is going to fail, floop.
This will not make her popular still time is there to make the site paid.At least for another 6-8 months.Her name has to spread all over in all forums..
this may take 5 months.
WTF is that supposed to mean???
Old 11-25-2008, 02:16 AM   #87
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxhound2003 View Post
Danielle/Rob

As far as I know some models with webcams keep an archive of the shows on their sites. Maybe something you could consider for the new site please.

We probably will have an archive of the shows.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:41 AM   #88
Geezer

Quote:
Just some guy talking out his a$$!
Old 11-25-2008, 03:12 AM   #89
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I think the technical term is "cheap bastard that wants more freebies"

I can say that personally, i am ready to sign up. just waiting for the side to go live. and i know that it will probably be the most successful individual girl site that FTV has ever done.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:39 PM   #90
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

oh i am waiting too... anticipation
Old 11-26-2008, 12:18 AM   #91
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbill View Post
oh i am waiting too... anticipation
Can we count the line?

1. CK1
2. eastbill
3. Anoree

Ah, wait, I'll make a poll out of this, so it doesn't flood this thread.

Last edited by Anoree; 11-26-2008 at 12:36 AM. Reason: poll added
Old 11-26-2008, 03:51 PM   #92
ugo

My pleasure to be the kitten of Danielle.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:52 PM   #93
MarkF-UK
Danielle Junkie

Send a message via Skype™ to MarkF-UK
Default Another way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
An additional way other than WhyYou's option in Firefox is to right click the link on the web page for the video file, and select "Save link as". This will open the 'Save as' dialog box where you can navigate to where you want the file to be downloaded.

I can't wait for Danielle's new premium web site. I've already got my sleeping bag, tin food, and primus stove and have queued up outside waiting for the site to open!

Mark
Old 11-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #94
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

with a new danielle site... i am going to have to get someone to force me to go to work!
Old 11-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #95
voncroy10
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via MSN to voncroy10 Send a message via Yahoo to voncroy10
Default suggestion for Rob

unfortunately am not gonna be able to afford joining the premium area
thats bad
make a contest and the prize would be a free premium account
Old 11-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #96
munna
Danielle Junkie

im joining..... im joining.......

D u really are worth it for what u r doing for all of us..........
Old 11-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #97
munna
Danielle Junkie

i wud rather cancel other subscriptions if i cant afford (i can as of now though) ...... WEBCAM is such a great idea by the way...........

Last edited by munna; 11-29-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #98
jacksonman
Just Visiting

Default yes i'm joining

for sure. i will join.
Closed Thread