FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #50
Anoree

Default D040, 11-06-08: To YetAnotherDave

"Hello YetAnotherDave

I read your question on the question thread. You were asking me: Why did I get the tattoos?

My first one I actually got done when I was 16. I was thinking about getting a tattoo done but hadn’t gotten permission from my mom. One of my friends had a traveling tattoo artist come over to his house, and so I decided “What the heck” and got it done. That was kind of a mistake. My mom freaked out on me really bad. But that was just, like I said, a teen phase thing, just a spur of the moment thing.

My tattoo on my front I got done when I was 18. Actually one of my ex-boyfriends bought it for me. And that was also another spur of the moment thing. I tend to just change myself up every once in a while: Different hair color, different hair style, tattoo, new piercing, but I won’t be doing that anymore because I don’t want to have to go through any more pain with the tattoo removal.

The tattoo removal is actually going very well right now. I’ve gone through two sessions and my third session is going to be on the 7th of November. Hopefully it will get off within the ... plotted time? I think that’s the right word. I’ll be taking pictures as it progresses and hopefully it will be off by February next year. Yeah! That will be so exciting.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #51
Anoree

Default D041, 11-07-08: To Ask

"Hey Ask

To your post on the question thread, you asked me about my funniest memory at a photo shoot.

Actually it’s the Lena update that will appear in about two or three weeks here. We were in a shopping center, making out and doing other stuff, and she ended up stealing my shorts and ran off, while of course I had no underwear on, so I’m sitting there, huddling down, trying to make sure nobody can see me, while there’s one person on this side, looking. So I had to run over and crouched down at this other place. And then this other lady peering through a window could see everything that was going on. Lena thought it was pretty funny, but I was pretty mortified.

That was the funniest thing that happened to me during a photo shoot. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of other funny stuff.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #52
Anoree

Default D042, 11-08-08: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what I thought about member interference in my personal decisions.

I think it’s great that you guys are taking an interest in what I do and in my personal life and the decisions that I make. But at the same time you’ve got to realize that I’m an adult and I can make my own decisions. But I love listening to what you guys have to say and what you guys think and feel about topics such as doing the hardcore and just different stuff like that. I don’t think it … It doesn’t really bother me all that much.

Thank you, guys, for your opinions and your advice and I really appreciate it.

I hope that answered your question."
Old 11-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #53
Anoree

Default D043, 11-09-08: To Max

"Hey Max

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me about my best girl and girl experience.

I guess that would have to be my first time ever messing around with a girl. I was with my friend Susie and she was staying the night at my house. We were about to get ready to go to sleep and all of a sudden she kind of starts fondling my boobs. She starts kind of nuzzling my neck and sort of kissing me and stuff and before you know it she had her hands down my pants. It was pretty amazing, but that was my first time doing anything with a girl, so I was a little nervous. It was a pretty intense experience, but definitely worth it.

I hope that answers your question."
Old 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #54
Anoree

Default D044, 11-10-08: To Raven_Azrael

"Hello everybody

I just wanted to say that I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to answer everybody’s emails and stuff. I’ve been shooting a lot lately and I just got finished shooting with Playboy. It was quite awesome. I also got to shoot with Brynn and there will be an update that will be appearing on the site soon. I’m not quite sure when, but it’s completely awesome and I’m sure you guys are going to love it.

Today we actually have a birthday. It’s raven_azrael’s birthday. Happy Birthday! I hope it’s a good one.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #55
Anoree

Default D045, 11-11-08: To Armyguy2008

"Hey Armyguy2008

I read your questions on the question thread. You were actually asking me two questions. One of them was: When did I start coming out of my shelf.

I didn’t really start coming out of my shelf until I was about 18 years old. FTV has definitely helped me quite a bit to become more social and just less shy. It was definitely something I had to come over by myself. I remember that I used to never order from servers. It’s quite silly. I was really shy, so I made my mom or made my friends order for me. It’s a great accomplishment when I can order for myself.

The other question that you were asking me was: When did I decide to do the Danielle FTV site.

We decided to do it I think about four months ago, maybe not even that long ago. It was something that I wanted to do when I had shot with FTV. I thought it would be a lot of fun to have my own site like Alison Angel or Lia19. So when Rob brought it up to me I jumped right on it and thought it was an awesome idea. And I think it’s going very well. Hopefully you guys do, too.

I hope that answers your question.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #56
Anoree

Default D046, 11-12-08: To Bassanjeff

"Hey Bassanjeff, I think that’s how you say your name.

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my self-proclaimed biggest fan. I hope it’s a great one. So, have a happy birthday!

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #57
Anoree

Default D047, 11-13-08: To Grubster

"Hey Grubster

I read your question on the question thread. You were asking about my previous shyness and whether I’m over it or not and if I’m working on it.

You know what; I am still kind of shy. I’m still trying to work on it. I’m getting better as the years go by. I definitely get shy around some of the FTV models, like when I assist their shoots. I get pretty shy when I meet new people and they tend to think that I’m either, I guess, stand offish or stupid, which really just isn’t the case. It’s just shyness, that’s all. But when people get to know me, they realize I’m a pretty sociable person when I’m with my friends. Yep, I’m working on it and I’m sure in 5 years or so I’m not shy anymore.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM   #58
Anoree

Default D048, 11-14-08: To Joss

"Hey Joss

I read your question on the question thread. I’m not sure if I should answer it or not because I don’t know if I’ll offend people by answering this, but I will anyways. You were asking me if I believed in god or not and if I believed in heaven and hell.

I do believe in god, but I don’t think that there is just god. I think that there is also, I guess, two parts of god. I think there’s a female and a male form and they’re just one thing, complete. I don’t think you can just have a masculine god, because where’s the feminine part? Kind of silly, but that’s what I believe in.

About the heaven and hell thing, I don’t believe in hell. I think that’s just something that men made up to keep humans in line. I do believe in an afterlife. I also believe in reincarnation. I’m sure that’s going to offend some people. I also believe that pretty much whatever you believe in is going to happen in your afterlife. So, if you’re an atheist and believe that nothing is going to happen and you just rot in the dirt, then that’s going to happen to you. I think that if you do believe in heaven and hell and you believe that you’re going to go to hell, then that’s going to happen to you. But personally, I don’t believe in hell. So, I think I’m going up to some form of heaven, hopefully. I’ve been a pretty good girl.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #59
Anoree

Default D049, 11-15-08: To All Members

"Hey everybody

I just wanted to tell you that from the 15th to the 22nd I’ll be in Texas for my sister’s baby shower. For some odd reason my sister does not have Internet in her home, so unfortunately I won’t be able to get onto the site or answer anybody’s PMs or Visitor Messages or comments on the posts or threads. So, kind of take it easy on the PMs, because when I get back I don’t want to answer a hundred of them.

I will see you guys when I get back, OK?

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #60
Anoree

Default D050, 11-19-08: To ThePrimeMinister

"Hey ThePrimeMinister

Are you really the Prime Minister or are you just faking it? Just kidding.

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday. Today you are, I think, 30 years old. That’s pretty good. That’s a good birthday. Not as great as 21 … just kidding. I hope it’s a good one. You should post more on my board. Also just kidding … not really, but you have to pretend. So have a great birthday today!

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #61
Anoree

Default D051, 11-20-08: To Ionman

"Hey Ionman

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: Do I prefer guys that are nerds or jocks and why?

Actually I don’t have a preference. I just normally go with whatever I’m attracted to. Most of my boyfriends haven’t been either nerds or jocks, they’ve just been semi popular guys that… yeah, aren’t nerds or jocks. Some of them had some nerd qualities about them, like they play computer games or some of them read a lot. And then, others would work out some, but I could never categorize them. So, I’m a free loving sort of girl. I don’t have a type. Maybe you’ll be my type. - Just kidding.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 PM   #62
Anoree

Default D052, 11-22-08: To Voncroy10

"Hey Voncroy10

I read your questions on the question thread. One of your questions was: When am I planning on quitting modeling?

I’m hoping that I have another five, six, seven years of modeling left in me. It’s a fun job and I really, really enjoy it, but it’s not a steady job and I will be needing a steady job when I get older. After I model I think I want to become a pathologist. That’s about 11 years of school, so I have a lot of schooling to look forward to. But it should be a great job. I’m really excited about it.

And then the other question that you had for me was: What am I good at besides modeling?

I’m good at reading and I’m good at writing. I actually won a short story award in high school. That was pretty awesome. I have a medal for it and everything. I’ll show you guys it some time. But other than that … modeling, reading and writing.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #63
Anoree

Default D053, 11-24-08: To Voncroy & Mark68

"Hey guys

Today we’re celebrating two birthdays, yeah! Voncroy10’s and Mark6830’s. Sorry, I forgot that for a second. So, I hope you guys have a great birthday. I hope it’s a great one. Have fun, get laid … Hope I get laid. I never get laid. My life is pathetic. Just kidding.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #64
Anoree

Default D054, 11-26-08: To Proxim6

"Hey Proxim6

I read your question in the question thread and you were asking me if I like to dance and if I make a dancer.

I love to dance and … yeah, you guys are going to make fun of me for this … I’ll just show you what kind of a dancer I am.

Let’s see … put some music on first …
[starts music and dances, giggling]
Oh, god, you guys are going to make fun of me for that one, but there’s my dancing skills for you. Hope you enjoyed.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #65
Anoree

Default D055, 11-27-08: To All Members

"Hey guys

I’m back from Texas. Yeah! I have a tan now, how awesome is that? Yeah, Totally. It isn’t a big tan, though. It’s going away in about five days, unless I actually go back and get it over again.

Anyways, I came home to some awesome gifts from you guys. It’s mucho appreciated.

I got a Victoria Secrets gift card from captnjack. Thank you.

I got the Adams Family [snips fingers] from Geolarson. God, I’m a total dweeb.

And then Ugo, sweet Ugo, you got me … I think this goes on your window in the car. Isn’t it cute? It says “I love you.” It’s a little bee person. And a little cat calendar for next year. Thank you. I needed a calendar for next year. And then – you definitely know the way to my heart – you got me the Ferrero Roche candy. I love these things. I named my dog after these.

Thank you so much for these. I really appreciate you guys."
Old 11-30-2010, 09:40 PM   #66
Anoree

Default D056, 11-28-08: To Robertoverde

"Hello Robertoverde

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me if I ever thought about doing a contest or a meet and greet for my members.

I actually have thought about that. I think it’s a great idea. I’d love to have a contest where the winner gets to meet me, maybe go out on a date with me. You guys can take me out to dinner. Feed me some filet mignon.

But I’ll have to talk to Rob about it and we'll probably set something up. I really think that would be a great idea and a lot of fun. I’d love to meet some of my members.

I will inform you guys when we decide to do that.

Bye"
Old 11-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #67
Anoree

Default D057, 11-29-08: To Iammatrix

"Hello Iammatrix

Today is your birthday. Happy Birthday! I think you are 31 today. It’s a good birthday. I hope it’s a great one and you should maybe visit my site and post a little bit more, or are you too busy for me? Just kidding. Have a happy birthday, sweetie."
Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #68
Anoree

Default D058, 11-30-08: To BledAngel & Carlos

"Today we are celebrating two people’s birthdays. Yeah!

Today is BledAngelShadow’s birthday and carlosg805’s birthday.

Happy Birthday, you guys! I hope it’s a great one this year. Well, I hope all of them are great ones, but I hope this one is especially great. Especially, since I’m sending you your own personal video log, yeah! How exciting is that. Just kidding.

So eat lots of cake, get laid, do what birthday people do. Can’t wait ‘till my birthday.

Talk to you later, guys"
Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #69
Anoree

Default D059, 12-01-08: To Pete

"Hey Pete

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me if I am ticklish and if so would I like being tickled. It sounds like somebody has a tickling fetish.

Anyways, I’m ticklish. I don’t have a spot that I like to be tickled. That’s not really one of my fetishes. I am ticklish around my tummy area and definitely kind of a little bit on my neck and on my feet, too.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #70
Anoree

Default D060, 12-02-08: To King Richard

"Hey King Richard

Today is your 38th birthday, yeah! I hope it’s exciting, hope you do something fun. I hope you’re here next year, so I can make you a birthday video log for your 39th birthday. That’s going to be even better than this one. Just kidding.

Have a good one, sweetie."
Old 12-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #71
Anoree

Default D061, 12-03-08: To Lora

"Hey Lora

I think that is how you pronounce your name.

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me whether I prefer men or women in my “off screen” life.

I don’t really have a preference. It pretty much differs day to day. I mean most of the time I just enjoy women as much as I enjoy men. That’s kind of a vague answer, but I don’t have a preference. But when I’m drinking, it’s definitely normally girls, as you could tell from the Halloween candid video. I was very much in love with Lia then. I’m sure we are all in love with her.

Anyways, I hope that answers your question.

Bye"
Old 12-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #72
Anoree

Default D062, 12-04-08: To Marcus

"Hey Marcus

I read your question on the question thread. You actually had two questions for me. One of them was: Do I fantasize while I’m masturbating? And the other one was: Does someone being there filming it make a difference?

To the first question, do I fantasize while I’m masturbating: Occasionally I do. It’s mostly when I’m being filmed, because you kind of have to take your mind off of having somebody sit there and watch you. If you’re in public, you have to be thinking of something else, otherwise it takes twenty minutes. But yes, it actually does make a difference with somebody there filming me. I can, in personally life, without being filmed, without anybody there, I can have an orgasm within a minute, and I’ve actually timed that. But when there’s somebody there, filming you, it takes longer and you’re always worrying about how you look on the camera. It’s kind of a pain in the butt sometimes, but you get used to it after a while.

Bye"
Old 12-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #73
Anoree

Default D063, 12-05-08: To Funtime2111

"Hey Funtime2111

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me what type of books I like to read and what’s the last non-fiction book that I’ve read.

The last non-fiction book that I read was “If Democrats had any brains they’d be Republicans” by Ann Coulter. It was interesting to say the least. She’s … quite … She seems to have a lot of pent up rage for the Democrats, but it’s nice to be able to get both opinions, of the Republicans and the Democrats.

My favorite types of books to read are Science Fiction Fantasy. I love historical fiction like anything from Gregora Phillips? I think that’s her name. I love Pierce Anthony, I think he’s a great, great, great writer. His books are very interesting. They’re family fun books. That’s about it.

Bye"
Old 12-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #74
Anoree

Default D064, 12-07-08: To Atticsaurus

"Atticsaurus

Today is your birthday, yeah, how exciting. Not sure how old you are, because you didn’t put the year of your birthday, but anyways, today is still your birthday. I hope it’s a good one and I hope you’re here for another year – hey, that rhymes – so that I can make you another birthday video log. I hope that so far that you’ve been enjoying your time on my website. And for your birthday present from me you get a boob flash! See, boob.

All right, bye"
Old 12-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #75
Anoree

Default D065, 12-08-08: To Munna

"Hey Munna

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what other professions I wanted to do before I got into the porn industry.

I used to want to be a stealth fighter pilot until I figured out that you can’t fly multi-million dollar planes with really bad eyesight like I have. So, mostly blind is bad, that was out of the question.

I used to also want to be an actress, still kind of do, but I have to wait for that moment to come.

I wanted to own a metaphysical book store. I’ve always been interested into the paranormal and new age-y stuff like that. I wanted to sell the crystal balls and tons of books and stuff like that.

What else did I want to do?

I wanted to be a nightclub owner, but then I realized that it takes a lot of money and it’s very likely to fail. It’s a very hit and miss type business right there.

I used to want to be a Martitian. Kind of weird, but I always thought that would be kind of cool.

What else? Oh, there’s a ton of jobs. Oh, the CIA Case Officer. But then I realized they don’t let in crazy people like me. Just kidding.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #76
Anoree

Default D066, 12-09-08: To Alecarustar

"Hey Alecarustar

I think I pronounced that right, hopefully I did. I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me if I were single or not and what my boyfriend thinks about me doing the site and stuff.

I am single. I do date occasionally but it’s very rarely. If I were to have a boyfriend I hope he would be ok with this, the website and the nude modeling and stuff like that. I mean, frankly, it’s none of his business and he should be happy that I’m doing something that I like to do.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #77
Anoree

Default D067, 12-11-08: To Captnjack

"Hey captnjack

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me about my broken arm.

I actually broke it Christmas day 2001. I had gotten a new pair of roller blades for Christmas and I decided to try them out and ended up landing right on my left elbow when I decided to go down this very, very steep hill. I remember my sister and her friend came rushing down. I was just screaming, holding my arm in pain. And they were saying then “Oh, it’s just a sprain, it’s just a sprain.” So I walked home covered in mud and went home, washed myself off and went to sleep for about 3 hours. When I woke up I showed my mom and she’s like “Well, it looks like we’re spending Christmas night in the emergency room.” So, that’s where I spent Christmas night.

I ended up having to get surgery on it. It was quite painful and it (my arm) was so swollen, too. It was three times the size that it was. So that’s where I got the little scars from, this little frowny face. That’s where the pins were and that’s where the incision was.

Bye"
Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #78
Anoree

Default D068, 12-13-08: To Bockwurstwasser

"Hey Bockwustwasser

God, I probably just butchered that name. I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me when I’ve started wearing no undies – let’s see what else – and if I’d had any bad reactions by people who’ve seen it.

I’ve started wearing no underwear probably when I started modeling, because you can’t really wear underwear or bras the day you have a photo shoot because you get the lines and stuff, so probably about last year. And it’s funny, because I own tons and tons and tons of underwear and lingerie and bras and stuff. They don’t really get put to use that often. I do probably like, let’s say, 28 out of 30 days. And I’ve never really been caught. I never had anybody see that I’m not wearing any underwear. Or if they do see, they don’t tell me.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #79
Anoree

Default D069, 12-15-08: To CK1

"Hey CK1

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what my favorite type of date was and you also gave me a list of date ideas.

I guess my top three would be Theme Park for a day, staying home, cooking dinner together and watching a movie, and then going out to dinner and then dancing.

The two that didn’t really care for that much would have to be going to the beach for a day and having a casual meal. Because, personally I just… The beach is really not my thing. I don’t really care for the sun all that much. I mean, it’s great every once in a while, but not really my thing. The other one that isn’t really my “cup of tea” is staying home, cooking dinner and watching sports. Unless it’s the Olympics I don’t really like watching sports, unless it’s a movie about sports, but it would have to be something funny, like Dodge Baller, Balsa Ferrier (sp?), something like that.

I hope that answered your question, right?

Bye"
Old 12-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #80
Anoree

Default D070, 12-16-08: To CK1

"Hey CK1

I just woke up and realized that I hadn’t made you a birthday video log yet. So, here’s your birthday video log, and I apologize that it’s coming so late.

I hope you have a great birthday today and I hope you’re here for many other birthdays. Celebrate it with me, yeah!

I’m kind of tired but I need to go shower and stuff and get ready for my day.

Have a good day, sweetie!

Bye"
Old 12-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #81
Anoree

Default D071, 12-18-08: To Hydraman

"Hey Hydraman

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: If I were to kiss myself, how would I like to be kissed?

I like being kissed not with a very wide open mouth, so slobber doesn’t end up all over my face, because that’s a complete turn off for me. Not too much tongue, because I don’t want to end up suffocating on a tongue. It’s kind of weird. I like a little bit of lip nibbling, that’s kind of a turn on for me. A little bit of fondling, too. Just kind of slow, not too fast, just take your time and have fun with it.

A kiss free"
Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #82
Anoree

Default D072, 12-20-08: To Geezer

"Hey Geezer

I read your post on the question thread and you were asking about my various illnesses and ailments.

Right now I am anemic, that’s what I was going to the doctor the other day for. My blood levels are a little low right now and they were telling me that I needed to go to the ER to have them checked out. But I hate going to the ER because personally it’s just a waste of my time. You go in, you wait four hours and then they tell you nothing is wrong with you, or they can’t do anything for you, or to take more iron. It’s a waste of time. I’ve been anemic on and off since I was 13, the first time that I was anemic I went to the hospital and had to get two blood transfusions.

Other than being anemic I have a heart murmur. That’s just fairly minor compared to being anemic, I think at least in my opinion. They’re doing blood tests to see if I have some type of blood disease, and then I also have to go to the doctor and get an EKG and ECG, so they can see if I have something wrong with my heart, because I have really odd breast pains. Personally I think that everything is ok with me, but I just go to the doctor to appease my mother.

I hope that answered your question and does not worry you guys too much. It shouldn’t really worry you guys.

Bye"
Old 12-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #83
Anoree

Default D073, 12-22-08: To Indyfan

"Hey Indyfan

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me if I am a fan of alcoholic drinks.

I am a fan of some alcoholic drinks. I love port wine but kind of have a more luxurious taste when it comes to port wine. I’m kind of spoiled. I like Tailor Flat Gate 40er and anything older than that. I also love ice wine, but generally only ice wine that is made in Germany. I like Cider, I love Cider, it’s really good.

As you can tell, I’m really into sweeter drinks. I don’t like Tequila or Vodka or any of the really hard drinks. So I don’t imbibe that much, but every once in a while I’ll just have some port wine with dinner or when I’m lucky I get some ice wine. That’s also very rarely.

Bye"
Old 12-02-2010, 06:27 PM   #84
Anoree

Default D074, 12-23-08: To Everyone

"Hey guys, it’s me.

It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and I just got back from hanging out with my friends. I went to a club tonight where they had a body painter and decided to do the craziest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I got myself body painted! Check it out.
[zooms from face to full body view]
Yeah! Look, I’m a spider lady! That’s crazy stuff. It’s like naked in front of a bunch of people. And there you can actually see there’s a black widow, how cool is that?

This is pretty crazy, that’s for sure. There was a bunch of people watching me. But it’s a very good job.

I definitely had to share this with you guys. Pretty cool stuff. Very, very cool. I got a little paint on my underwear. That’s ok. Thank god I was wearing underwear!

Anyways, I need to go home, have like a 15 minute drive ahead of me, but I wanted to show you guys this. I hope you guys enjoy.

Bye"
Old 12-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #85
Anoree

Default D075, 12-25-08: To Everyone

"Hey guys

Today is Christmas. How exciting is that? I love Christmas. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you guys and to all of my new members, too. I wanted to give them a nice worm welcome. I hope you guys are all here next year, because I’ll be doing something even kinkier and crazier for my Christmas video thing. And I’ve had quite a few presents from you guys I do really, really appreciate. It’s very nice of you and I will be doing video logs showing you guys the presents.

I’m going to go open up my presents and you guys should go open up your presents, too.

Merry Christmas to you guys!

Christmas Kiss"
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #86
Anoree

Default D076, 12-28-08: To Everyone

"Hey everybody

I just wanted to show you guys and gals what I got from Christmas – or for Christmas, I should say.

Captnjack got me a gift card to bebe and he also got me a gift card to Starbucks, too. It’s a cute little package thing, too. I love it.

And then, let’s see, from Texasdrake I got the fairy statue. Isn’t it pretty? Looks like me. Actually the wings broke and I had to have Rob’s handyman fix it for me. They actually broke twice, that was really bad, but still very pretty.

And then from Geolarson I got these two beautiful pictures. Can you see that? It’s kind of glary a little bit. I think he took them. It’s very, very good landscape photography.

And then from Rob’s handyman I got a fairy statue, so pretty. I love fairies, by the way, if you haven’t known and figured that out already.

Let’s see, from my mom – my mom got me a bottle of ice wine. She got me a little garden set, too. I’m one of the only people in the family that has a green thumb. And then she also got me a gift card to IKEA.

And then, last but not least, I got a brand new laptop - Yeah! - From FTV! Thank you. It’s good, so now I have two laptops, although I have to fix the other laptop, since it has viruses and spyware and other stuff on it. Oh, the CD thing is broken, too.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you and everybody thanks. You guys are … I’m glad you guys are all here for Christmas and we get to celebrate New Year’s together, too, and hopefully Valentine’s day and St Patrick’s day and my birthday and everything. That will be great to celebrate all those holidays with you guys.

So, anyways, thank you guys so much."
Old 12-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #87
Anoree

Default D077, 12-30-08: To dtstuff9

"Hey dtstuff9

I’m finally making you your birthday log. I completely forgot to make you your birthday log and just realized today that it was your birthday. So it’s like 10 o’clock at night and I just got finished shooting and editing my shoot. So you’re finally getting your birthday log and I apologize about that. Next year it won’t come too late.

I hope it’s a great birthday and I hope you spend many more with me. You’re fairly young, I think 23 or 24, so we’re not that far apart in age.

Anyways, I want to say happy birthday and, uh, check out my new necklace. Lia got that for me for Christmas. It’s a little chick. Isn’t it cute? I like it. It’s very dainty.

I have to go to bed. I have a photo shoot tomorrow, and then the next day and the next day after that, too. So it’s going to be a pretty crazy, hectic week.

Good night, guys, and happy birthday."
Old 12-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #88
Anoree

Default D078, 12-31-08: To Everyone

"I just got my second batch of Christmas presents. The American postal system is quite slow, so it took a while before I got all of them. Actually, I think there’s still more to come, but these ones are great.

I got from tigger a lip pallet thing with a bunch of different lip colors, and then he also got me an eye shadow thing, too. He also got me a really pretty watch. Its pink, isn’t that cute? And a pink pen, too. That will be nice to take to school. And a Sudoku, I think that’s how you pronounce it, a little machine Sudoku game thing. It’s cute, I love it. It’s pink, it’s girly.

And then from Anoree, he got me an American Express Traveler’s Check. Thank you.

And then from Grande351, he got me candy. As you see, I already ate two of them. So good, I love the Ferrero Roches. He got me a fairy calendar, so pretty. I love it, a bunch of pretty pictures in there. And then he got me two gift cards, one to Borders and one to Windsor. So I will have cute stuff to wear for my shoots. And then he printed out some of the pictures that he photoshoped. I don’t know if you guys can see that very well. There’s one there… I assume these are like his favorite pictures. Very, very pretty, I like them. And the Purple wedding dress…

Anyways, you guys went all out for Christmas for me this year. It’s really nice of you guys. I really appreciate and love my gifts. They will be taking main spaces, spots in my home. So, I’ll do another candid video with all the stuff placed about the house.

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate it.

Bye

Ok, I almost forgot: Grande351 also got me this bag, too, which I will be carrying my school books in. It says “My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.” That’s very, very true. On the other side it says “When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.” That is also very true. And then there’s a really cute little pin. I love this. It looks like my little puppy. Can you see that? It’s Ferrero. It says “Papillons for Obama Biden 2008.” Ferrero says “Merry Christmas and thank you for the presents! Woof, woof!”"
Old 12-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #89
Anoree

Default D079, 01-03-09: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what a normal workday schedule looks like.

Right now I actually don’t really have a normal workday schedule, because the photo shoots you can only do on certain times or on certain days, like Sundays or Prime days. So I’m normally going to be working on a Sunday, where of course anybody else doesn’t work on a Sunday. I guess my workday schedule just rarely depends on other people, so I’m usually the one that decides when to do the photo shoots and stuff. But normally I am all week up about 10, 10:30 in the morning. Now, that’s pretty late, but not very late for American teenagers. That’s pretty early and there’s some teenagers that wake up at 1 o’clock in the afternoon. But anyways, I’m normally up around then and then I do all my computer stuff. I check my MySpace, check the adult forums that I’m a member of, I check FTV to look at the updates, and then also check my site, too, and see what you guys have to say.

Other than that just the day is just… I do emails, I check my board, I read and it just repeats itself every day – until school starts. Then it’s going to get pretty busy for me. I’ll be going to school Monday through Thursday, so I get Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, but then Sunday I’ll most likely be shooting. And Friday and Saturday I’ll probably doing my homework.

Anyways, you’ve got to ask me that question again in about two months’ time and it will be different.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #90
Anoree

Default D080, 01-04-09: To Mart

"Hey mart

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: What is my most embarrassing moment during a photo shoot?

I guess that would have to be the Hawaii University shoot. Neither one of us, neither Rob nor I realized that they had live cameras there. So I was flashing my boobs and doing upskirt and everything and riding the elevator up and down, up and down, up and down. And we ended up on the very bottom floor near this fence. You can see the pictures of the shoot. I don’t think we got any video of that. We were taking pictures and everything and I had my boobs out and all of a sudden there is this truck that’s just like sorts going of fast, whizzes by us and squelches to a halt, and these guys pop out of the truck. And they’re like in full security uniform. They come up to us “Sir, you know you’re not allowed shooting here, right?” I’m just sitting there, ‘cause, I mean… my boobs are like hanging out. They saw everything. And I didn’t really say anything. Rob was like “Oh, I didn’t know, I didn’t know.” And the security officer actually pointed up at the camera that started swiveling around and it’s actually a motion detected camera, so it could follow us around as we were moving around. And so they got a nice show for sure. I’m sure they enjoyed that. It’s one to tell the grandkids. Not really. But that’s one to tell their buddies. But anyways, that was one of the most embarrassing things.

Oh, and then another one of the most embarrassing things during a photo shoot was walking around in the little wood nymph outfit. There were hikers and joggers all around the area, so… I mean, I was in this really short skirt and no bra on. You could see pretty much everything. How many times do you see a girl walking around in a little costume? That’s not very often. But people were pretty nice about it. And one girl was like “Hey, it’s a pixie!” and Rob didn’t get that on camera, so I was upsetting him about that. Not really.

Bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #91
Anoree

Default D081, 01-06-09: To Marlo

"Hey Marlo

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me if I take pleasure out of shooting in public.

I guess it kind of depends mainly on if I’m actually doing a masturbation scene out in public and it also depends on if I’m with another girl, because it’s a lot of fun shooting with another girl in public for sure. But sometimes doing a whole masturbation scene in public is a little nerve-wracking. I’ve definitely have noticed it takes a lot longer to have an orgasm if I’m in public, masturbating.

I don’t know. It’s exciting for sure. I mean this is like ever since doing FTV, it’s like the first time ever doing anything in public. Sometimes I’ll get off on it but other times it’s like “It’s ok.”

I hope that answered your question. I know you enjoy public nudity and stuff, so hopefully you’re enjoying my public nudity shoots and public masturbations and stuff like that.

Bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #92
Anoree

Default D082, 01-07-09: To Longhornbill

"Hey Longhornbill

I got your care package AK Christmas gift. It’s awesome. You got me, let’s see, Morning Start bath and shower gel. I can’t read very well right now. I need my glasses. I’m not sure how that smells, though. [smells on it] Good! It smells good. And then (you got me) Lavender bath and shower gel and Lavender hand and body lotion and foaming hand soap, smells like lemon and Lavender foaming hand soap. I like Lavender, too, so: Good stuff.

And then there’s also waterless hand purifier, smells like peppermint, and a purple loofa, because a girl can never have enough loofas. And then, I thought this is actually pretty cute: It’s a travel fan diffusor. I always seem to get the hotel rooms that are stinky.

And then there is also a little bag for like your clothes and stuff. It’s small. It can fit in your pocket.

And then you got me a bunch of like oil things. I’m not sure if it’s massage oil or for a diffusor or whatever. So, there’s Lavender and there’s Joy - I’m not sure what joy smells like - Peppermint and Christmas Times Spirit and then also Orange. Orange is supposed to be an energetic oil.

Thank you so much, I like this stuff. I’m sure I’m going to smell all pretty and girly.

Thanks, sweetie.

Bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #93
Anoree

Default D083, 01-08-09: To golferdude1969

"Hey golferdude1969

Today is your birthday. I’m assuming that you’re 40 years old since you put 1969 at the end of your name. Obviously you like golfing, too. You are actually a little bit older than my mom. 40 is a good age. I hope you have a great birthday and I hope you’re here for many more years to come. And I hope you golf for your birthday. Get some nice golf clubs for a birthday present. Ok, I’m going to quit being a dork now.

Bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #94
Anoree

Default D084, 01-10-09: To Missy

"Hey Misty

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! You are my first female member that I’m saying happy birthday to. Yay! It’s pretty exciting. It’s like, I guess, a milestone for me. Kind of silly, but whatever.

Anyways, I hope it’s a great one and you and your husband do something nice and romantic for your birthday today. And give a hug to tigger, too, when you get a chance.

So, anyways, I hope it’s a good one.

Bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #95
Anoree

Default D085, 01-11-09: To GeminiGemini

"Hey GeminiGemini

I read your question on the … question thread – kind of tongue tied right there – and you were asking me what comes first, love or sex.

I think … I don’t know, I think sex comes first, honestly. Well, I guess that depends on if you’re very religious and don’t believe in having sex before marriage, then its love that comes before sex. But for a lot of the world I think its sex that comes before love.

I think with me it’s maybe the opposite, because I tend to fall in love very easily and very, very quick. I don’t know, that’s maybe a little false of mine. I think a lot of people mistake love for being lust. I think you definitely have to be with someone and know them very well to actually be in love with. You can’t just meet somebody in a week and say “Oh, I’m in love with you.” I think in very, very, very, very rare instances that’s the case that you can actually fall in love with somebody at first sight, but that’s very rare.

So, I wonder what you guys believe in. But I hope that answered your question.

Bye

Oh yeah, and look, I’m wearing the unbent shirt for you, too, to make you a peek."
Old 12-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #96
Anoree

Default D086, 01-12-09: To Anoree

"Hey Anoree

Today is your birthday. I was actually trying to learn how to say happy birthday in German, but I couldn’t find a website that said it for me, so unfortunately I can only say the English happy birthday.

So, Happy Birthday! Kind of a dork. So, I hope it’s a great one and I hope you stick around because you are by far one of my biggest fans from Germany. So, anyways, I will let you go, you can go and have fun, party it up and drink some pale ale. I think that’s a German thing.

Anyways, bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #97
Anoree

Default D087, 01-14-09: To Grande351

"Hey Grande351

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me about doing shoots with other photographers and what happens to the photos and stuff.

Actually you had quite a few questions for me, so I’ll try to answer every one.

Generally I do what’s called a TFCD, it’s Trade for CD or they have TFP, which is Trade for Prints. So pretty much I model for the photographer and then in return I get the images or prints of the images. I’m trying to get more to a Trade for Images for my site. If you haven’t noticed already, I have a contributed photo section where photographers that I shot with, that they give me permission I can use the photos on my site, and they also put watermarks on them, too. So, it’s good exposure for them and it’s good for me, too, because it’s extra content and you guys can see me in a different light, different style from FTV style. I actually have probably about 8 or 9 contributed photosets that are waiting to be put up on the site. And then, this month alone I have about 4 or 5 photo shoots that I need to do. Sometimes I'll actually get paid for the shoots, but that’s not very often. I mean I do modeling mostly for fun, so if I don’t get paid, then whatever. It doesn’t really bother me.

What happens when you get paid is the photographer actually has the rights to these photos. I mean every time that a photographer shoots you the photographer has rights to those images. And they can do whatever they want with them. I’m sure that some of my images are out there on different web sites and I just don’t know about it. Sometimes they’ll be kind of scandalous like when they say, it’s going to be used just for my portfolio and then they actually sell it to softcore sites or the nude sites like MET Art and stuff like that. But as of yet I haven’t come across any of my photo shoots or photos from other photographers’ shoots. Thank god for that. Like I said, there’s nothing that you can do about it if they do that.

Anyways, I hope that answered all of your questions. You had a lot of them for sure.

All right, bye"
Old 12-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #98
Anoree

Default D088, 01-15-09: To Max

"Hey Max

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me what my dream car is.

I’d have to say right now my dream car is the Saleen S7 in, I think it’s called, listic red. It’s just the most amazing shade of red in the world. Actually, if you look at the Lamborghini Las Vegas candid photo shoot you can see me posing right next to this Saleen S7. It’s definitely my dream car but it’s super, super expensive, I think like half a million dollars, and Rob says it’s incredibly hard to drive. But I think I can manage it.

Another one of my dream cars would be a Lamborghini Murciélago LP640, like the one that Rob crashed.

I used to, let’s see, about two years ago I used to really, really want a Dodge Viper. I thought those were really cool, but Rob says they kick out rocks and stuff. I wouldn’t want to drive something that damages somebody else’s car. That wouldn’t be very nice.

I remember when I was younger, like 11 or 12, I used to think the Dodge Intrepid was the coolest car in the world. Kind of silly, but that was one of my dream cars for a while, there, the Dodge Intrepid.

Anyways, I hope that answered your question."
Closed Thread