FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
rgb randomizer
Board Newbie

Send a message via AIM to rgb randomizer
Default Last months in Japan

I have a couple months (or less) left in Japan and wondering what I should do that maybe I over missed during my couple years here? I've already done quite a bit, at least more then I thought. I typed it all out and it seemed a little too long. I'm stationed over here and have been for over two years, while that seems like a long time I've been out to sea for roughly half that time.

Things I can't do, due to lack of time / out of season is the ice Sapporo ice festival and climb Mt. Fuji. I am up for suggestions though.
rgb randomizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb randomizer View Post
I have a couple months (or less) left in Japan and wondering what I should do that maybe I over missed during my couple years here? I've already done quite a bit, at least more then I thought. I typed it all out and it seemed a little too long. I'm stationed over here and have been for over two years, while that seems like a long time I've been out to sea for roughly half that time.

Things I can't do, due to lack of time / out of season is the ice Sapporo ice festival and climb Mt. Fuji. I am up for suggestions though.
I wouldn't mind climbing Mt Fuji...though I would probably die after the first two miles Good luck on getting that list done. I haven't been to Japan...so I don't really know what to do there. Where are you getting stationed next?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb randomizer View Post

When my son was stationed there back in the early 90's the one thing he remembers the most is climbing Mt. Fuji. He still gets his pictures out every now and then, just to look at the climb. Try and find the time to do that before you leave.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Japan activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
When my son was stationed there back in the early 90's the one thing he remembers the most is climbing Mt. Fuji. He still gets his pictures out every now and then, just to look at the climb. Try and find the time to do that before you leave.
I was in the Air Force, stationed near Tokyo, for three years a LONG time ago. I enjoyed taking the Bullet Train down to Nagasaki and Hiroshima to see the Atomic Bomb memorials and museums.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote