FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 12-11-2008, 02:09 AM   #148
CanadianDude
Board Newbie

yes it`s definately hilarious that someone would complain abut seeing Danielle in to many videos! She`s practically the only reason I`m here!!

No need to explain yourself to people Danielle keep up the good work!
CanadianDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #149
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Some of us just love you more than others.:d
Old 12-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #150
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I guess a lot of people just have second thoughts after joining up. It's problably quite common for most forums. I think it was similar on Alison's forum. But don't quote me on that lol. For those non-posters reading this. Come on join in and have a bit fun with Danielle, Lia and us. You know you want to.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #151
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle... i cant imagine not posting here.. it is a wonderful place.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #152
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I've had some fun here, and then there have been times when I've pulled (more of) my hair out (a la Homer Jay Simpson). Sometimes I read the posts while playing with my ... beard (perverts! JK & LOL). There have been times when I pop in a couple times a day, even if for just a minute or two to read new posts, and then there have been times when I've been away for more than a week. Its only been 2 months since WhyYou, Ugo, LeoRex, Ryan, yours truly and a few others first joined and began posting, and the board has really changed a lot. Tigger's accident actually, I think, drew us all together even more and made the board more of a community than just some naughty bulletin board thingy (that's me, always trying to find the silver lining--its usually polyester). And then we have the whole European and Down Under communities to consider, plus India, the Middle East and Peru. I do, like Ms D, sometimes puzzle over the discrepancy between members and active members, and will even go so far as to wonder if there are so many active members out there, why don't I see more (any) posts from them. I guess the active members are the one who have posted at least once, while the rest just filled out the form to create an identity. I'd never bothered to join a forum before, and to be honest when I joined and saw how many were from Alison Angel's old forum, I was a bit intimidated--after all, these folks all knew each other already, but I found them welcoming, so I've stayed. So all you looky-loos out there hanging around the fringes, if someone as standoffish as I can come in and post, so can you--at least say hi to Danielle, maybe give her a thumbs up or leave her a smiley face or something to show her the love, dig?
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:03 AM   #153
ugo

I knew that the members of Alison's Chat are good and simple of healthy ironic joy as a great example to the new members. And also I am united with them. To also show our love and support for Danielle. I believe that we have very helped the ethic and the job of Danielle for us active fans and not. But also for the strength of the good job of Rob.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #154
alecarustar
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle, about 11 Dec. i'm agree with you.
It's better, people that post more and more, will'have a little present (video-log). I'm one of these and i'm waiting for my first video-log!!
i'm very happy to be here and write to you....
thank you for your professional work! i love you
alecarustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #155
newonehere
Board Newbie

Smile Thank you danielle

Hi Danielle:

I'm new here but been a huge fan of your work on ftv. I want you to know that I love your work on ftv and I personally would like to thank you for your dedication to your work. I also love how you always represent yourself in a classy and respectful way and don't disrespect yourself in the way that other adult "hardcore" models do. I genuinely always look forward to seeing if your going to be in future updates on ftv . I look forward to the day when your premium area launches and thank you to rob and yourself for all the hard work that you have put into your site and ftv. Take care my friend.
newonehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #156
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

As you can see, I'm not a frequent poster. I do keep up with the forums but generally don't have anything much to add or say that someone else hadn't already brought up. I guess I'm just the "quiet" type. I'm also a math teacher, so let me know if you need any help with that math!
Dilbert49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #157
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle... great you got to sign up for school. sounds like a busy load. you will be able to handle math. there are people here that can help.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #158
Robertoverde
Dreaming of Danielle

Huh. I've always been great at Math and still hated it, but its a useful skill to meet girls...who need a little tutoring. I am in Phoneix, so if you need me to tutor you, I'd be more than happy to...even though I'm sure that might never happen, but a guy can dream.
Robertoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #159
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Be glad you are doing Geology and not Intro to Chemistry. I've never had a problem with any class but that Intro to Chem killed me. The balancing equations were brutal. I just walked out on the second test and dropped it.

Geology was alot more fun and counted as my science so I was relieved. Unless you are going to be in a major that requires alot of science be greatful.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #160
tigger

DONT FEEL BAD I SUCK AT MATH, SPELLING, GRAMER.... I USE ONE OF THOUS LITTLE THINGS WITH NUMBERS ON IT THAT GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS ANY TIME I DO MATH.LOL
Old 12-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #161
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Its great you're going back to school. Was thinking of doing the same thing as well ,but have to put it off for now due to the car accident I was in just before the Thanksgiving holiday.
I had to take the same placement test during the summer and I also failed the math test.I made a 43 when a 63 was a passing grade,but I did good on the reading and writing.Made a 6 on writing when you needed 6-8 to pass and made a 102 on reading when you needed a 78 to pass.

BTW is really suck that the statue I sent had the wings broken off. Really starting to get ticked off at the "man in brown"(UPS) they should change their motto to.. "when it absolutely has to be there....broken"
Old 12-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #162
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdrake View Post
its great you're going back to school. Was thinking of doing the same thing as well ,but have to put it off for now due to the car accident i was in just before the thanksgiving holiday.
I had to take the same placement test during the summer and i also failed the math test.i made a 43 when a 63 was a passing grade,but i did good on the reading and writing.made a 6 on writing when you needed 6-8 to pass and made a 102 on reading when you needed a 78 to pass.

Btw is really suck that the statue i sent had the wings broken off. Really starting to get ticked off at the "man in brown"(ups) they should change their motto to.. "when it absolutely has to be there....broken"
could tell you what i think of ups but then whyyou would yell at me for using that kind of *@#$***.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #163
geolarson2

I wasn't great at math, and had to have tutors on occasion, but I did manage to get as far as trig with a passing grade. The problem is, while I make myself do basic math by hand just to prove to myself I can do it, I was asked just the other night to help out someone younger figure our the median average on 3 problems. Alright, first I knew there was a median average, a mean average and a mode average, but couldn't, for the life of me, remember which was which (and Wikipedia gave a formula that I did not understand, at all, and which made me feel even more stupid than I did before, and that's saying something ). Anyway, it took me about an hour to sort it out. I am now dreading the day when I'm asked to do anything harder, such as algebra, figure a sine, cosine or tangent or work with logarithms, so don't be hard on yourself. You use algebra or higher math how often, compared with language, spoken or written? It is a matter of practice. I took Spanish for three years and was good enough to sit down and read Don Quixote by the end of my 3rd year, in Spanish, but now I can't be anything more than polite in very broken Espanol, and I get my tenses wrong, left and right. So you go back and brush up, then come back fighting hard and strong in the summer or fall--in the meantime, you're back on campus with a bag stuffed with really thick, really expensive texts slung over your shoulder, trying hard not to fall asleep in the boring classes, taking down every single thing that hot prof says in the really wicked cool class. Feed your mind, Ms D, and enjoy! !!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:43 AM   #164
ugo

I am happy that the first members that have paid the area members have brought you the most beautiful gifts as the money that can serve to your private life, Danielle. And hoping that you can resolve the problems of your university.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:40 AM   #165
grande351

Maybe now it'll have to be the: Danielle Goes to College, Gets Her Tattoos Removed and a New Computer Foundation! or DGtCGHTRaaNCF. Ok, that's too much for my brain this early in the morning. I better watch it, I may need my brain at work today. Naaaaaa! probably not
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #166
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Maybe now it'll have to be the: Danielle Goes to College, Gets Her Tattoos Removed and a New Computer Foundation! or DGtCGHTRaaNCF. Ok, that's too much for my brain this early in the morning. I better watch it, I may need my brain at work today. Naaaaaa! probably not

It's more like Danielle Goes to College, Gets Her Tattoos Removed, Fixes Her Computer, Continues With Her Personal Training, and Gets New Shooting Clothing Foundation....and I'm not even going to try to do the initials for that. But seriously I really do appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Everyone has been so supportive and helpful. I'm glad that I get to share my life with you guys.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #167
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Oh dear how doI say this, I loves Maths.

Well hope the sub goes a little way to getting you where you want to go Danielle, you're certain of where you want to be in the short term at least.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:35 AM   #168
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle.. the members area is great. i was looking so forward to it and i tell you it does not disapoint. you are fantastic. i especially love the hawaii vids there... thank you so much for sharing your life with us. you are remarkable.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #169
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i like the math....

1 Beautiful Danielle + 1 Great Website = Happiness
Old 12-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #170
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

Default Video Logs

Danielle: I just watched your "dancing" video and more than once. It was SO cute! (Kept wishing the top would come untied.) Very talented. I can only wish I could see you dance in person.

Love your site and you!
William
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #171
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Its great you're going back to school. Was thinking of doing the same thing as well ,but have to put it off for now due to the car accident I was in just before the Thanksgiving holiday.
I had to take the same placement test during the summer and I also failed the math test.I made a 43 when a 63 was a passing grade,but I did good on the reading and writing.Made a 6 on writing when you needed 6-8 to pass and made a 102 on reading when you needed a 78 to pass.

BTW is really suck that the statue I sent had the wings broken off. Really starting to get ticked off at the "man in brown"(UPS) they should change their motto to.. "when it absolutely has to be there....broken"
The statue is completely fixed now Rob's handyman is awesome!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #172
tigger

One of the guys on my team ,his wife is a forensic investigator, he sayes they have some pritty interesting dinner conversations!!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #173
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
One of the guys on my team ,his wife is a forensic investigator, he sayes they have some pritty interesting dinner conversations!!!!
I bet! There were some pictures in the Forensic Pathology book that were just nasty to look at.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #174
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I bet! There were some pictures in the Forensic Pathology book that were just nasty to look at.
Tigger is refuring to Davids wife , and she is a Forensic Pathologest. she investigats how and why people dyed. And yes she can get into details that i personaly would rather not know!!!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:35 AM   #175
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle... i can imagine the forensic pathology book has plenty of almost disturbing things to see. i have seen that kind of stuff. enough to keep you awake at night.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:39 AM   #176
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I wonder if people actually do end up hooking up with other people through Myspace?
That's what it was invented for.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #177
alecarustar
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle..sorry because in these days I didn't write often...
But i'm full of work and i went to buy some presents.
I read you journal and i'm agree with you..I believe to in a God but no in the Church or other similar things. I' m happy to know that you have many interested subject that you like! especially for italiano..if you want I can teach you something.. if you want ask me..My what i did for my job. Food and alimentar are some of subjects that i love...i have degree in scienze of alimentar...

a big kiss to my Danielle...i love you...Alex
alecarustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #178
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Bodypaint

Wow Danielle, it was pretty nice. I would love to be captured in your spiderweb forever. BTW that was a big black widow, certainly had to be a big one....lol
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #179
Geezer

Default Wow!

Holy Moly, D! That was one HUGE spider and web! I bet both you, and the artist, enjoyed your breasts and nipples being slathered with paint.

How soon after making the video did you wash it all off? Could you sleep in the paint and still have it looking nice the next morning?

Was it like the Playboy "Painted Ladies" where it's sort of a latex rubbbery paint?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #180
tigger

Thought we had some big spiders back home but that one takes the boob. Lol
Old 12-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #181
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Holy Moly, D! That was one HUGE spider and web! I bet both you, and the artist, enjoyed your breasts and nipples being slathered with paint.

How soon after making the video did you wash it all off? Could you sleep in the paint and still have it looking nice the next morning?

Was it like the Playboy "Painted Ladies" where it's sort of a latex rubbbery paint?
I'm not sure what kind of paint it was...but it wasn't latex. I did end up washing it off when I got home, but only because I didn't want little dried paint bits all over my bed in the morning. I'm sure I could've slept in it, but it definitely wouldn't have looked as good as when it was first done.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #182
grande351

The body paint looked cool! I have a female co-worker that had that done at Fantasy Fest down in Key West. Se said the paint was cold when they put it on! I've never heard of that being done in a club. I'll bet ALL eyes were on you while you were being painted!
Old 12-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #183
Anoree

Wow, that's a way cool body painting.

The artist certainly had a huge success with you in the club.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #184
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

way cool body paint there danielle. sounds like you had a wild wild night...
Old 12-22-2008, 01:59 AM   #185
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I have never been a big fan of Spiders

.........Until Now.....
Old 12-22-2008, 03:00 AM   #186
geolarson2

Oh my dear lord, that's a huge spider! And it looks like it bit you, too, you're so swollen ...oh, wait ...
Old 12-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #187
Danielle_Crazy_Lover
Board Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Danielle_Crazy_Lover
Default heyyyyyyyyy Danielle

hi last night i know about you just surfing internet and saw you i was like ooh Gawd wht a beauty she is im totally n deeply in love wid your innocent looks i wish sum day i meet you sum whr i can see you live in front of me aaahhh i got your upto 50 pics in my mobile in night i dont sleep just see your pics you dont know how crazy im gettin about you ....... i know you will reply to me can we become friends mmm
Danielle_Crazy_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:08 AM   #188
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
Be glad you are doing Geology and not Intro to Chemistry. I've never had a problem with any class but that Intro to Chem killed me. The balancing equations were brutal. I just walked out on the second test and dropped it.

Geology was alot more fun and counted as my science so I was relieved. Unless you are going to be in a major that requires alot of science be greatful.

Well Chemistry is one of the classes that I will be taking. Fortunately not this semester though.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #189
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle, you are an incredibly smart woman. don't let the classes intimidate you. if you don't understand something early on, seek help. its easy to move on if your foundation is solid. people will often not ask for help and without that good foundation the rest seems too difficult. Sometimes we build up a subject so much in our minds that we make it more difficult that it really is. once you start school things will be easier because you will fall back into the swing of things... although i really don't think you will need any help... but i thought i would give you the advice i wish someone would have given me when i went back to school.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:38 AM   #190
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

About i-Tunes: you can, in fact, burn the music you've downloaded onto a CD and then rip it back in any of several formats. I ripped mine back in .mp3 format. I could then add them to my i-Tunes library and ultimately load them onto my iPdod. Hope this helps!
Dilbert49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:27 AM   #191
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleFTV View Post
Dec. 30, 2008
I'm determined to become a Fleshlight Girl...but I'm going to need some help from you guys. Go to this link and email the Fleshlight people about making me a Fleshlight Girl...it would be mucho appreciated.
Your wish is my command. I filed in a suggestion for you being their next Fleshlight Girl.
Now, if the other 499 members do the same, you (and we) should get your Fleshlight for sure.

(Hey all, celebrate, we're 500!)

Last edited by Anoree; 12-31-2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: link restored
Old 12-31-2008, 08:33 AM   #192
ugo

How is it had to do? To pay the login in that link? And to say mine is preferred Danielle?
Old 12-31-2008, 08:58 AM   #193
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
How is it had to do? To pay the login in that link? And to say mine is preferred Danielle?
The link is free. All you have to do is choose the suggestion option, give your name and e-mail address and fill in the topic and the text field with your request.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:02 AM   #194
captnjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
The link is free. All you have to do is choose the suggestion option, give your name and e-mail address and fill in the topic and the text field with your request.
You can also upload a picture! You know the old saying a picture is worth a thousand words!

I uploaded p116/152
Old 12-31-2008, 10:24 AM   #195
ugo

Thanks Anoree.
I have done in honor to Danielle. We hope well.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:38 AM   #196
grande351

Quote:
I'm determined to become a Fleshlight Girl...but I'm going to need some help from you guys. Go to this link and email the Fleshlight people about making me a Fleshlight Girl...it would be mucho appreciated.
I've sent in my suggestion, and if everybody takes a few minutes and does it too, there'll be a Danielle fleshlight before you know it!

As captnjack said, you can send them pictures. I attached p106/163 and also gave them a link to the website.

Last edited by grande351; 12-31-2008 at 10:45 AM.