FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 10-06-2008, 11:39 PM   #50
Kent
Danielle Junkie

I will admit that it was Danielle's beauty that led me to her site, but it was watching her in the video logs that really got my attention. Danielle is a rare person because she has a beautiful personality to go along with her looks. Danielle is a genuinely good person and that is hard to find.
Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #51
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

Thumbs up

one thing that has stood out for me from the very beginning when i frst saw any of Danielle's pictures is that she has this almost surreal combination of "girl next door" charm and appeal, mixed with an intense and almost haunting innocent vibe that combined with her physical attributes, all of her beauty, the deadly gorgeous eyes, the flowing hair, the smile that is just to die for, creates an almost perfect atmosphere, presense, and feel.
She, while at times, is very obviously nervous, or unsure, has this calm cambre and cadence to her videology. From the photo shoots, the vidshoots, and her candids. She has a poise that is always present, and its just amazing. For example, though nervous or shy, she comes off confident and concise. She is able to have fun with it, and be fun to watch. She is adaptive to the situation. IE when she was doing the mall shoot in the purple dress, and a guy walked up, she quickly topped up, turned around and acted all cool and calm (was pretty funny btw lol).
Anyway, I am rambling a smidge as it is about 3:30am, and i have to work in a few hours, but my point is, i love her poise and presense that she offers in her shoots, videos, candids, and whatnot. It almost never seems to leave her system, and its truly a remarkable aspect of this truly amazing young lady.
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:56 AM   #52
Plankton
Danielle Fan

I am a boob man, so of course, I was initially drawn to her breasts. However, she has a very natural beauty that reminds me of Brooke Shields when she was much younger than she is now. Just a classic 10.

I also love her video responses. It is nice to see someone so beautiful being natural and candid. It's very charming.
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #53
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I am a boob man, so of course, I was initially drawn to her breasts. However, she has a very natural beauty that reminds me of Brooke Shields when she was much younger than she is now. Just a classic 10.

I also love her video responses. It is nice to see someone so beautiful being natural and candid. It's very charming.

Well says!!
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #54
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I love the way she gigles in her videos. And she has beautiful eyes.
Normally I'm guy that doesn't really focus on eyes, but she has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #55
Max

Her Personality, quite similar to mine
Old 10-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #56
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
She is or has about every adjective you can think of.
She's not ugly
Old 10-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #57
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger
She is or has about every adjective you can think of.

She's not ugly

What part of "about" do you not understand???
Old 10-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #58
ugo

Whatever wants to say, Danielle is simply beautiful. Don't have sense other words.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #59
King Richard
Danielle Fan

Send a message via MSN to King Richard
Red face

In fact we can say:

The best thing of Danielle is her:

Being......

There was once an artist, who made a song of which the words are very much appliable to you Danielle.
Think of me as I'm whispering these words to you....

"I just want to lay next to you for awhile
You look so beautiful tonight
Your eyes are so lovely
Your mouth is so sweet
A lot of people misunderstand me
That's because they don't
Know me at all
I just want to touch you
And hold you
I need you
God I need you
I love you so much....."

x
King Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #60
ugo

I see that I am not only me,......
Old 10-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #61
Geezer

At first, I was attracted to her large breasts. But, after getting used to them, I now appreciate her personality a LOT. I watch all of her video logs and love how candid she is (with or without clothes). The giggles and facial expressions are priceless. I can't wait for MY birthday to come around so I MIGHT get a personal message from her myself.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #62
rj472
Just Visiting

Beside all of the beautiful and wonderful physical attributes she has I appreciate the personal attention she gives to her fans. We have exchanged emails about different things not related to her modeling and she seems genuinely interested in communicating, not just a one or two word response or a cut and paste email.

So, my favorite aspect is her personality and intelligence which makes her even more beautiful on the inside than she is physically on the outside (if that is humanly possible).
rj472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #63
lora
Danielle Junkie

dont get me wrong BOOBS
but all in all ur a perfect 10/10

very very beautiful
Old 10-13-2008, 06:21 AM   #64
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Having just found Danielles pics for the first time... her eyes are incredible. I also think she is about the most photogenic person i have seen. That smile could melt anyone.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #65
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

At 20 Danielle is a woman child who is in the prime of her womanhood.

Her physical appearance reflects the bests nature can give a woman at her prime time i.e her soft smooth skin, rosy cheeks, sparkling blue eyes, juicy lips, voluptuous bosoms, sexy hip, and beautiful round bottom, etc.

The well-endowed lucky lady definitely represents the best a woman can be.

She is the source of inspiration for songs like this Rod Stewart's "You're in my heart"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaJpkup4IsI

a_danielle_fan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #66
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
OMG you guys are so sweet...I am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, I used to get picked on A LOT in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and I could never figure out why. I will admit that I was a pretty shy kid and I am still pretty shy but when I became an adult I started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." You are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes I don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

BTW....Rob you are a perv...haha jk....I like my boobs to
The feeling's mutual
Old 10-16-2008, 04:04 AM   #67
Wok
Danielle Fan

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
boobiesss!
that's what I was gonna say ... I don't even like big boobs but Danielle's are irresistible, and look like way too much fun!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #68
Wok
Danielle Fan

Default oh man ...

Quote:
OMG you guys are so sweet...I am seriously getting teary eyed right now. You know, I used to get picked on A LOT in school. I mean kids were really cruel to me and I could never figure out why. I will admit that I was a pretty shy kid and I am still pretty shy but when I became an adult I started coming out of my shell little by little. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that you guys are really helping me "come out of my shell." You are pointing out these incredibly nice things...that sometimes I don't even notice. I really appreciate it.

BTW....Rob you are a perv...haha jk....I like my boobs to
I quote Rob then I read Danielle's response ... lol
I've jumped on the perv bandwagon with my very first post eek!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 AM   #69
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

Admittedly this is how I felt when I first saw the photos and videos of her full-of-life bosoms and from all the comments I've read so far I'm sure people all feel the same way...

Last edited by a_danielle_fan999; 10-16-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #70
Humbi69
Danielle Fan

Default she is the best

cutness, sweetness, her nature, the great body, this unbelivable blue eyes, her handsome face and last but not least this wonderful natural boobs she is simply the best
Humbi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 PM   #71
Joss
Danielle Fan

Big Grin XXX Danielle

Have you ever think of doing a XXX movie girl-girl or boy-girl?
Tell us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Joss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:27 PM   #72
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Default Questions Are Off Topic

Post questions in the Questions For Danielle thread. This is the Favorite Aspect thread.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:26 AM   #73
a_danielle_fan999
Danielle Junkie

Default Her bubbly personality...

... Her lack of inhibition at times and her genuine willingness to please are a real turn-on.

Last edited by a_danielle_fan999; 10-17-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #74
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal
Exclamation Voice of an angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Well, personally, I enjoy Danielle's smile and warm, southern, charm. I've watched all of her "video blogs" on this site as well as all her videos over on FTV and she is just soooo damned cute.

Now, having said this, let me play devil's advocate a second. Would Danielle have this site, and so many men oggling her, IF she didn't have those mammoth breasts? Let's say, for example, her breasts were A cup or, worse, she was flat as a board. Would she be in the position she's in today? I'd like to think so but, realistically, I doubt it.

Any comments from The Guys???
Danielle's Boobs is what first caught my eye, but my favorite aspect of Danielle is her voice. It is so sweet and warm and relaxing. I could listen to her talk about anything or nothing, Dressed or not. Her voice "Fits" her. That's rare.

Don't confuse this with some kind of "Fetish", I'm not saying it turns me on ( Since my libido has been on vacation for some time now.)
I watched all the video blogs and topless or not, I can't help but to just watch her talk. (OK i DO look at her boobs when topless )

But to stay on topic of this quote, A cup or flat, I would think Danielle's sweet personality, Glowing smile, warm charm and the fact she is just beautiful and cute at the same time....Yes, she would still be where she is now.

Last edited by Immortal; 08-11-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #75
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Danielle's Boobs is what first caught my eye, but my favorite aspect of Danielle is her voice. It is so sweet and warm and relaxing. I could listen to her talk about anything or nothing, Dressed or not. Her voice "Fits" her. That's rare.

Don't confuse this with some kind of "Fetish", I'm not saying it turns me on ( Since my libido has been on vacation for some time now.)
I watched all the video blogs and topless or not, I can't help but to just watch her talk. (OK i DO look at her boobs when topless )

But to stay on topic of this quote, A cup or flat, I would think Danielle's sweet personality, Glowing smile, warm charm and the fact she is just beautiful and cute at the same time....Yes, she would still be where she is now.
Really??? Gawd that is so sweet. And it makes me feel really good about myself too. I never really liked my voice. And listening to it while editing my content is definitely a challenge. But I'm getting used to it for sure.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #76
100% AGAVE
Danielle Junkie

Trying to narrow it down to the top one or two aspects;

Physical:
Eyes - They seem to draw me in.
Lips - It is awesome when she bites or/kisses herself or others.

Other:
Playfulness/Flirting - I like her casual flirting and open attitude to fun.
Passion - I like when she teases with a kiss and a little bit of tongue with other girls she is attracted to.

Those are my favorites. The fact that she is intelligent and good person in general which seems evident from her video logs makes all the aspects above and the rest even more attractive.
100% AGAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #77
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% AGAVE View Post
Lips - It is awesome when she bites or/kisses herself or others.

Passion - I like when she teases with a kiss and a little bit of tongue with other girls she is attracted to.
I am a biter...that's for sure.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #78
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

and a beautiful one at that
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:05 AM   #79
grande351

Quote:
I am a biter...that's for sure.
You don't seem to do it much anymore, but I love it when you bite your lower lip!! For some reason I find that really sexy. Does anyone else think so? Am I just weird?
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:06 AM   #80
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
You don't seem to do it much anymore, but I love it when you bite your lower lip!! For some reason I find that really sexy. Does anyone else think so? Am I just weird?
Hmmm...I always notice that when I am editing my masturbation videos. Maybe I'm just more conscious now about positions, sounds that I make, etc. when I masturbate and try not to do them so much. But I think that's really cool that you think my lip biting is sexy.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #81
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Favorite

Your breasts were what first got my attention. But I think your hair, face and personality are what keep me coming back for more. And Eyes, definitely the Eyes. Of course you can't complain about your legs and tush. I really like your pubic hair when you have it. You personality is probably the most intriguing thing about you.

e83 ;-))
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:28 AM   #82
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Your breasts were what first got my attention. But I think your hair, face and personality are what keep me coming back for more. And Eyes, definitely the Eyes. Of course you can't complain about your legs and tush. I really like your pubic hair when you have it. You personality is probably the most intriguing thing about you.

e83 ;-))
I think that is also a first for me...my pubic hair. I like my pubic hair too when I'm not having a "bad pubic hair day" lol .
Old 08-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #83
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I think that is also a first for me...my pubic hair. I like my pubic hair too when I'm not having a "bad pubic hair day" lol .
Boy is that the truth!!! Nothing worse than a "Bad pubic hair day"
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #84
grande351

Quote:
Yeah, some days you wash your pubic hair and can't do a thing with it!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:58 AM   #85
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Pubic hair is ok,but was never a fan of seeing it on women.Guess reason why so many guys like it on women cause the hair will draw their attention to her crotch...pubic hair to some is like a bull's eye.Reason why I love the clean shaven look cause it looks "Cleaner".
Old 08-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #86
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Yeah, there is something very sexy about that for sure! ( now that you brought it up.) Now I'll be thinking about it all night! Oh, and yeah, your weird. But so am I.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:24 PM   #87
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

There were several qualities to catch my attention. I would be lying if I didn't say Danielle's breasts were the first. Let's face it, and I'm sure we all agree here... they're amazing. Second, and I'm glad some others have mentioned it... anytime Danielle is sporting a little pubic hair. Maybe this just goes back to sneaking a look at Playboy as a young guy, but there is something erotic about it. Then, also not to be overlooked are all of her other amazing qualities. Her eyes, her lips, her hair (nice new blonde look) and those one-of-a-kind dances she does in her videos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 130 copy.jpg (15.3 KB, 36 views)
Old 09-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #88
BigJames
Just Visiting

Send a message via AIM to BigJames

My favorite aspect would be her total sense of happiness and by that I mean, in every video I've seen she is so full of life, with a big smile that just makes you fall in love with her, oh and she does have wonderful breasts as well
BigJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #89
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJames View Post
My favorite aspect would be her total sense of happiness and by that I mean, in every video I've seen she is so full of life, with a big smile that just makes you fall in love with her, oh and she does have wonderful breasts as well
That's so cool that you noticed that. I would say that I'm a pretty optimistic person and pretty happy most of the time. Glad that shows on camera.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:24 AM   #90
Anoree

Oh, I realized I haven't participated in this thread yet.

Like I've stated elsewhere, apart from Danielle's beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile most of all it's Danielle's personality that I admire.
Danielle is an intelligent woman with a great body to go with it. She's full of life and fun.

On that famous 10 point scale she's stretching the 10 to it's limits. For me Danielle actually is beyond that scale.

Danielle embodies everything I adore in a woman.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #91
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Sorry Anoree, please don't take this as an insult but I couldn't resist combining your last reply with the idea from the Danielle promotional idea thread. A little Photoshop and voilą!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg T-Shirt.jpg (36.5 KB, 45 views)
Old 09-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #92
Anoree

No insult taken.

That's a pretty good photoshop! I'm contemplating sending her such a printed t-shirt for real.

(Picture saved)
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #93
captnjack

Nice photoshop cowman!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #94
Dickere
Danielle Junkie

Her boobs, shaved cooter and bumhole. In that order
Dickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #95
Iheartdanielle
Just Visiting

I hate it when people call her hot. Really the only words to associate her with are beautiful, gorgeous, angelic, alluring, just all in all dazzling.

Everyday when I look at her ( literally everyday) she's always the one to make my day. Her smile is like no other girl I've ever seen before. It just looks so happy.
Her voice is so so sweet. I don't care what she is saying, it sounds so goooooood.
I don't like saying dirty things about her, but I love her nipples. They look so perfect.
Danielle has THE absolute best butt I've ever seen.
I don't want to say the last one haha but you can probably guess it.
Iheartdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #96
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I guess my favourite aspect is just Danielle being Danielle, the whole package is perfect.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #97
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowman View Post
Sorry Anoree, please don't take this as an insult but I couldn't resist combining your last reply with the idea from the Danielle promotional idea thread. A little Photoshop and voilą!

That's funny!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #98
Apedreado
Just Visiting

While I believe that she has the most perfect body I have ever seen on any person, man or woman... My favourite aspect has to be her face... just how amazingly expressive she is and yes the lip biting is incredible, thinking of how it would feel to have those little teeth tightly grip your skin... and her room brightening smile just blinds me every time I see it

I believe that that smile would be enough to make me happy for a lifetime if I got to see it in person every day for at least a month... though I believe I would be quite addicted and very used to seeing it by then... but they say that bliss is a very addictive substance...

Last edited by Apedreado; 09-26-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Apedreado is offline   Reply With Quote