FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

View Poll Results: Sarah Blake and Danielle in a girl/girl?
Hell yes! 55 90.16%
Sorry, no 6 9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #50
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Yep...most likely not going to happen. Oh well!
Don't you mean there is a 0% chance that it won't happen
Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #51
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Big sigh! Man, what a pairing it would have been. So who can we wish for now?
Hmmmm......
Old 02-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #52
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
Well... That would have been hot but whatever you do is fine.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #53
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlf01 View Post
Big sigh! Man, what a pairing it would have been. So who can we wish for now?
Hmmmm......
I have no idea. If it's this hard to get ahold of someone for a shoot then I highly doubt that I will be shooting with any girls other than FTV girls.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #54
Locutus
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
well personally i wouldnt even like to see her - fake boobies are a totally no-go for me. I hope rob will never let a FTV model have fake boobies, lips or whatever. Well im not 100% sure he didnt before but as far as i saw he didnt...and thats a good decision. The adult industry is full of these modded women. No need for more...only my opinion.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:50 PM   #55
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
well personally i wouldnt even like to see her - fake boobies are a totally no-go for me. I hope rob will never let a FTV model have fake boobies, lips or whatever. Well im not 100% sure he didnt before but as far as i saw he didnt...and thats a good decision. The adult industry is full of these modded women. No need for more...only my opinion.
Haven't looked much, have you? One of the more recent was Anne.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #56
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
I have no idea. If it's this hard to get ahold of someone for a shoot then I highly doubt that I will be shooting with any girls other than FTV girls.
You sound very disheartened by it all Danielle, which is a crying shame. I still think you would be great with Sarah as you know and you ought to have a look at that link I sent you Alternatively you could try that site yourself, push youself to discover your limits ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
As rlf01 has said Anne had fakes, good fakes, and I must admit that Sarah's are very good fakes too, what you might classify as natuaral fakes. No doubt Rob will have have plenty more fakes to contend with on FTV Girls as these days there are plenty of models prepared to do it to further their career whether it's a good idea or not. Personally, like you I could do without, but I am prepared to make exceptions.

Last edited by YetAnotherDave; 02-26-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:11 AM   #57
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
*cough cough* Love Gisele.

Seriously, she's been talking about finding a girl to shoot with for a month or more. I don't know if she does "trade" shoots or not.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #58
danielle_ftv
Administrator

OMG Love Gisele is gorgeous! She would totally put me to shame modeling next to her (though she has more of that Cali/Hollywood girl look to her and I'm more of a "natural" girl.) She's a bit taller than me, so that would be nice to shoot with someone who isn't shorter like I normally do. I can't tell if her boobs are natural or not (if they are natural then she has some of the most beautiful boobs ever!) She was also in the Miss Freeones contest with me....not sure what place she ended up at.

Anyone know how to get a hold of her? I checked her website and couldn't find an email address or anything. I'm trying to get onto her profile on Freeones to find her social sites but apparently the "babes" section is down right now.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 03-08-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #59
Robertoverde
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Anyone know how to get a hold of her? I checked her website and couldn't find an email address or anything. I'm trying to get onto her profile on Freeones to find her social sites but apparently the "babes" section is down right now.
I don't know how to get ahold of her, but I can tell you that she is not affiliated with the "LoveGisele" site any longer. She posted a video announcing that. I don't think her website reflects that she has left.

Her twitter feed is http://twitter.com/gotgisele and she seems to be personally posting there. There is also a website which I think if I posted would be removed, but its not hard to guess.

HTH
Old 03-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #60
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertoverde View Post
There is also a website which I think if I posted would be removed, but its not hard to guess.

HTH
If you wish to send a link use the PM's function to do so.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #61
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Her name has changed to "GotGisele" on FreeOnes. Just type that into member search and shoot her a PM. She's there about every day and she's very friendly. I'm sure she'd enjoy hearing from you.

Let us know if anything comes of it. You two would be cute together.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:49 AM   #62
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I would love to shoot with her...but looking at her Freeones links, well she seems super softcore. It looks like she only does nude modeling so I'm not exactly sure what we would shoot. But hey, if we can get her to agree to at least shoot either A)a public nudity shoot or B)a set with us at least giving each other breast/butt massages and kissing, then I'm game.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 03-16-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #63
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
I would love to shoot with her...but looking at her Freeones links, well she seems super softcore. It looks like she only does nude modeling so I'm not exactly sure what we would shoot. But hey, if we can get her to agree to at least shoot either A)a public nudity shoot or B)a set with us at least giving each other breast/butt massages and kissing, then I'm game.
I found only one Sarah Blake on Freeones and checked out her "Offical site" and seen hardcore B/G on her coverpage. Don't know what you would considered "Super softcore".
Old 03-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #64
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
I found only one Sarah Blake on Freeones and checked out her "Offical site" and seen hardcore B/G on her coverpage. Don't know what you would considered "Super softcore".
I think the topic shifted from Sarah to someone named Gisele
Old 03-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #65
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
I think the topic shifted from Sarah to someone named Gisele
Yeah seemed to have shifted from post 57 onwards.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #66
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
I was a member of her site through, dare i say lightspeed.com. When she was young and cute and in my opinion when she looked her best.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:58 AM   #67
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Since the original topic of this thread is long since gone, this thread will now be closed. Any further discussion about the current topic should be done in a new thread.