FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2008, 04:17 AM   #1
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Tattoo Removal Progress

Danielle, I was wondering if you would give us photos that show the progress of your tattoos fading.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Or further updates via video blog. The first one was good and it was educational too. I had no idea this was how they removed tattoos....
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Me "dream" only two small hearts on the pubis of Danielle. Harmless.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I will see if Rob (the FTV photog) will take pictures of the tattoos after the sessions. Thing is, you don't notice a difference for a week while the ink is dissolving. So it would probably have to be a week after the tattoo removal session.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #5
traceyloves69
Banned

Glad to see you decided to have the Tats removed.

Fresh clean skin is far more of a turn on than seeing a Tat
traceyloves69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:33 AM   #6
Max

Yeah, tattoos are icky, it's good that you are getting them removed.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
Max

when is your next session?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #8
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
when is your next session?
@ Max: Check out the Video Log Danielle did for me (6th November)
Old 01-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #9
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

What's the current removal progress? Are there photos coming with the tattoos gone? Natural is better!
Old 01-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I'm actually talking to surgeons about having the tattoos surgically removed. From what I understand it will be much quicker (as in an hour) to have the whole tattoos removed, instead of having to do 8 to 12 sessions (which ends up taking a year or so to do.) The only con to doing the surgical removal is that I will probably end up scarring up for awhile, but my scars generally go away after a couple months.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I'm actually talking to surgeons about having the tattoos surgically removed. From what I understand it will be much quicker (as in an hour) to have the whole tattoos removed, instead of having to do 8 to 12 sessions (which ends up taking a year or so to do.) The only con to doing the surgical removal is that I will probably end up scarring up for awhile, but my scars generally go away after a couple months.
If you go ahead Danielle good luck. Personally i don't mind seeing small scars on girls or anyone. I have about 14 scars and it doesn't bother me lol. I occasionally get odd looks but that's about it.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
the Dutch mountains
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Yeah, tattoos are icky, it's good that you are getting them removed.
I think that's a bit to general. Not all tattoos are icky, and not all clean skin is a turn on. There are tatoos that really can look beautiful, it depends on the design, the place and who wears them. I can imagine that some people have tattoos for the wrong reason, like pressure from the wrong people for example. Or that they wanted a nice one, but the guy doing the tattoo messed it up.

I don't know why Danielle wants to remove them, but that is her decision. And there can be a very good reson for doing so. But what's true for her, doesn't have to be true for everybody. I have two tattoos as well, and to be honest I regret one of those two. But I chose to keep it anyway. To have it removed for me would feel like erasing the proof that I made a mistake. And there is no need for that, I'm only human, and making a mistake every once in a while is normal. That tattoo actually reminds me of that.

Last edited by the Dutch mountains; 01-25-2009 at 06:28 PM.
the Dutch mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 PM   #13
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Dutch mountains View Post

I don't know why Danielle wants to remove them, but that is her decision. And there can be a very good reson for doing so. But what's true for her, doesn't have to be true for everybody. I have two tattoos as well, and to be honest I regret one of those two. But I chose to keep it anyway. To have it removed for me would feel like erasing the proof that I made a mistake. And there is no need for that, I'm only human, and making a mistake every once in a while is normal. That tattoo actually reminds me of that.
Wow...that's intense...but very true if you think about it.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
the Dutch mountains
Dreaming of Danielle

But for me it can be very different. My tattoos are on my arms, I can just put a shirt over them. Yours are on a much more private area, so I can image that that's way different. And as said before, I don't know why you took them in the first place, and why you wish to have them removed now. But both these reasons forever effect the feeling you have about them.

I have two tattoos. I have the Ferrari-horse on my left arm, and the Members of Mayday logo on my right arm. I am a Ferrari-lover, and probably always will be. So that tattoo is fine by me. The Members of Mayday logo was my first one. I knew I wanted a tattoo, but couldn't think of a design. So I just took the logo of the band who's music I listened to in that period of time... Now that band no longer makes music I like, so a part of the feeling I have with it is gone. I still like the design itself though....

A few years ago in Holland it was a trend to have characters from Loony Tunes as a tattoo. Many girls got drunk in the weekend, and woke up with tweety or Taz somewhere on their body. Those kind of non-thought tattoos can haunt you for life, as well as tattoos people took because their partner insisted on it... Those are the wrong reasons if you ask me.

Last edited by the Dutch mountains; 01-28-2009 at 11:58 PM.
the Dutch mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:57 AM   #15
Mergathal
Danielle Fan

Default Tat removal

Danielle,
First off, I am a new fan of yours and I have to say, you are gorgeous! I am a big fan of the natural look, minimul makeup, no piercings, and well, you get the idea and as far as I have seen, you have got that look down! You are one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. In fact, I have not seen very many pictures of you and am not a member of your site but I still feel I can honestly say it. And I am not just talking your body, as gorgeous as it is. You have one of the most naturally gorgeous faces too, and those beautiful eyes of yours. Makes me wish I was 13 yrs younger and living in Arizona!
As far as your tatoo removal, I think it is great but I think the one I believe I saw on your back is actually very nice. The one on you lower abdomin I am glad to see go. And reading your bio page, you have removed piercing as well which I can't thank you enough as, in my opinion, detracts greatly from any womans beauty.
I wish you much luck with the removal process and any future endevours you pursue.

Sincerely,
Chris
Seattle, Wa
Mergathal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:20 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Honestly I'm still trying to find a doctor/surgeon that can do tattoo excision. Hopefully I can find one next month, so that I can do the surgery during my Spring Break.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #17
grande351

Quote:
Honestly I'm still trying to find a doctor/surgeon that can do tattoo excision. Hopefully I can find one next month, so that I can do the surgery during my Spring Break.
Just be careful! I'd imagine that type of procedure could leave you with bad scarring if done incorrectly. Do you plan to have both removed in this way or just the one on your belly? Is it similar to dermabrasion?
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
Geezer

Quote:
That sounds horrible and very painful. The procedure must require a sharp knife to peel off several layers of skin - kind of like peeling an apple or orange. I wish you the best and hope there isn't any scarring.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:24 AM   #19
Mergathal
Danielle Fan

Default Removal info

Hi Danielle,
I am sure you have already done some research into this process but this might be helpful and not just to you but anyone else here looking into this procedure. Regardless of what any of us say, do what you think is best. No matter what, you are the one who needs to please yourself and do not let anone else sway your mind into doing something you do not want to do.

http://www.medicinenet.com/tattoo_removal/article.htm

Best wishes for you and Happy Valentines day!
Chris
Mergathal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #20
Geezer

Wink Belly Tattoos

Just as Danielle's trying to remove HER belly tattoo, a friend of mine just got one this past weekend. I replied back to her with "well, at least the men in your life will have pretty scenery when going down on you!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg belly tattoo.jpg (36.9 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Geezer; 03-09-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #21
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Just as Danielle's trying to remove HER belly tattoo, a friend of mine just got one this past weekend. I replied back to her with "well, at least the men in your life will have pretty scenery when going down on you!"
Oh my...that's very....colorful!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Just be careful! I'd imagine that type of procedure could leave you with bad scarring if done incorrectly. Do you plan to have both removed in this way or just the one on your belly? Is it similar to dermabrasion?
Well I ended up talking to my tattoo removal technician about it and she pretty much said that nobody does it anymore. I guess that you are red for about a year afterwards when you get it done. So it looks like I will be doing the laser tattoo removal. I know this sounds horrible but I'm thinking about asking my doctor for a prescription of Vicodin or something similar because getting the tattoo on my back lasered is painful.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #23
captnjack

I would imagine that is a very painful procedure. From what I understand about it the laser burns off the first layer of skin and I don't think it horrible to ask for a rx for pain pills.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #24
grande351

Quote:
Well I ended up talking to my tattoo removal technician about it and she pretty much said that nobody does it anymore. I guess that you are red for about a year afterwards when you get it done. So it looks like I will be doing the laser tattoo removal. I know this sounds horrible but I'm thinking about asking my doctor for a prescription of Vicodin or something similar because getting the tattoo on my back lasered is painful.
Everything I've read on the subject says that the laser method is the most effective, even if it takes a lot longer and is painful. There's a new procedure called Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, which is said to be less painful and more effective. Of course, it's also more expensive (naturally!). You may want to look into that.
Judging from your most recent photos, your tattoos have lightened up a lot when compared to how they looked in your photos from 2007. that proves that the laser is working. Of course, I know you want them gone now, but there doesn't seem to be any viable "quick fix".
If the treatments are causing you a lot of pain, there's no shame in asking your doctor for painkillers, that's what they're meant for.

Last edited by grande351; 03-11-2009 at 12:13 AM.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Danielle, my curiosity: the fixed tattoos on the skin are to be removed always ? Or leave the signs for all life?
I see people who have unbelievable tattoos all over his body. Do remove easily?
And how does the skin to withstand many tattoos really dangerous?
Danielle, I would like to know.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #26
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Danielle, my curiosity: the fixed tattoos on the skin are to be removed always ? Or leave the signs for all life?
I see people who have unbelievable tattoos all over his body. Do remove easily?
And how does the skin to withstand many tattoos really dangerous?
Danielle, I would like to know.
Well it kind of depends. On some tattoos when they get laser removed it will leave a "ghost" image which is pretty much a super, super light image of the tattoo. The laser tattoo removal is permanent...but it just takes a long time to do (once every month) and could take up to 15 sessions. So it's not very easy to remove at all...but it's definitely worth it I think. And removing the tattoo isn't dangerous at all...it's just kind of painful and if you are spacey like me you might end up freezing your skin with the air blower thing .
Old 12-10-2009, 03:09 AM   #27
Max

Quote:
I'm sure it has to suck, but hey, I've passed two kidney stones, That was an experience. BTW, when is your next appointment?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #28
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I'm sure it has to suck, but hey, I've passed two kidney stones, That was an experience. BTW, when is your next appointment?
Ouch! I actually haven't made another one yet...but I need to do that pretty soon. I've been slacking for sure on my appointments.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:59 AM   #29
Max

It really looks like it's fading well. Do you have any idea when it will be gone?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2010-01-14 at 9.51.55 PM.png (15.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png Screen shot 2010-01-13 at 5.58.51 PM.png (15.0 KB, 40 views)
Old 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #30
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Really not sure. They said that it can take up to 12 times to get it off. They also told me that there is a possibility that there may be a "ghost image" of the tattoo when they are done.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #31
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Are you removing one tat at a time or are you doing both at the same time?
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #32
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
Are you removing one tat at a time or are you doing both at the same time?
Both at the same time. I have to go there 30 minutes early so they can put anesthetic on the tattoos to numb me up, but it doesn't seem to work really well. The back tattoo hurts the worse getting removed.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #33
Max

Quote:
Really not sure. They said that it can take up to 12 times to get it off. They also told me that there is a possibility that there may be a "ghost image" of the tattoo when they are done.
How many times have you gone?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #34
Mel
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Mel

Danielle You are so beautiful! With your cute toes. Be careful about the tatoo removal.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #35
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
How many times have you gone?
Not sure...maybe 6 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:08 PM   #36
Max

I haven't seen any recent photos, so I was wondering if you would show some to compare (since I am not a member of your site)
Old 04-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #37
danielle_ftv
Administrator

This is the most recent picture I can find that shows the front tattoo.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #38
TheDoctor

Aaahhh... what "front tattoo" are you talking about?
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:05 AM   #39
Max

I was wondering more about the back one, you said it was more painful, are you still trying to remove it?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #40
Geezer

Yeah, my eyes aren't exactly drawn towards the tattoo! Is there, in fact, a tattoo on your front?
Old 04-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #41
Max

I haven't managed to get any shots of the back one fading.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #42
geolarson2

It is amazing just how much the front tattoo has faded since starting the removal process, Ms D. Hope you're pleased with the progress as well.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:56 AM   #43
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I am still trying to remove the back one though I haven't gotten that one done in a long while. Personally though I think the back tattoo is more faded than the front tattoo.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #44
brad
Danielle Fan

You've said it's a really painful process - are they giving you any pain relief medication before you start, or are you putting up with it?
brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:24 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
You've said it's a really painful process - are they giving you any pain relief medication before you start, or are you putting up with it?
They put a topical anesthetic on it but it doesn't seem to work all that well for me. I take ibuprofen before the sessions. I'm trying to get serious pain killers for it but am kind of scared about taking them and then driving home on it (though I live only 5 minutes away from the medical spa.)
Old 05-14-2010, 09:32 AM   #46
brad
Danielle Fan

could you get them to organise a cab or something? that'd be way better'n driving! and that way you could feel no (or, at least, less) pain.
brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #47
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
could you get them to organise a cab or something? that'd be way better'n driving! and that way you could feel no (or, at least, less) pain.
Or as I've said I prefer to ride a bike, because I hate automatics, and that's all I have to drive. Then again, some guy from the UK was Drunk and riding his bike, and somehow got a BUI
Old 05-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Haha...well totally off topic here but you can get a DUI driving a bike here in Arizona. Completely ridiculous but true!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:19 AM   #49
Max

Quote:
Haha...well totally off topic here but you can get a DUI driving a bike here in Arizona. Completely ridiculous but true!
Yeah my brother told me about that one, note it isn't a DUI, it is a BUI and that is the legal term for it. Anyway, when is the next removal for the back one?