FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much more (at most) you'd pay for a Dani-FTV video with a good musical soundtrack
0% 3 75.00%
2% 0 0%
5% 0 0%
10% 0 0%
20% 0 0%
50% 0 0%
even more than 50%, if it was really great 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2014, 05:46 AM   #1
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Question Musical soundtrack poll

Hey Danny,

I'm curious how much more people THINK they would pay if you added a musical soundtrack to some of your videos, hence this poll. (Obviously, it would be trivial to simultaneously publish musical and non-musical versions at different prices, reflecting the difference in licensing and editing costs.)

I began thinking about this again because of how you answered a recent question in one of your video logs. I think you were asked which (non-human) animal most reflects your personality, and you named the cow.

Curiously, the other year, when you were looking for a "post-FTV surname", one of the several suggestions I made (elsewhere) was that you become Danielle the Dairy Fairy - because of your beautiful, bounteous mammary architecture (besides which, you love cheese.)

In any case, if you ever did become a cow, I'd surely like to become a bull! This leads me to commend the following appropriate song by my retro pal Wynonie Harris. Enjoy him singing Keep On Churnin' (Til The Butter Come) here. I'll let readers imagine it as the soundtrack to an appropriate video of yours!

As a backup, if I couldn't become a bull, I'd settle for being an Arizona cowboy so that I could take TLC of you. Maybe that would make me look a little like this:

RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, music, musical, poll, soundtrack