FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 10-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Breast Massage

Awhile back Danielle was asked whether breast massage was just a guy thing. I found this article and thought it may be of interest.

Breast Massage
By Anna Lynn Sibal

The breasts are always a point of concern for women, a focus of physical feminine beauty. Aside from the need for the breasts to be healthy, most women desire to make their breasts appear beautiful – firm, shapely and perky. There are many women in the world who would not hesitate to spend thousands of dollars going through breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery or any other cosmetic procedure available just to get their breasts molded into the shape and size that they want.

To be in possession of a pair of healthy and lovely breasts, a woman does not always have to turn to surgery to attain this. Massaging a woman’s breasts is a practice that has been done for centuries in India and the Orient. Such a practice is documented in the Ayurveda, a medical system that originated in India and has been around for ages.

Breast massage can be tricky because breast tissues are quite delicate. However, if done properly and with exerting only moderate pressure, massaging the breasts are perfectly safe. Not only does massaging the breasts make them firmer, it also makes them healthier and aids in maintaining the balance of hormones in a woman’s body. The procedure is also quite simple.

A woman can massage her own breasts, but she can also have someone else do it for her. Naturally, this procedure requires baring the breasts and so it must be done in a private place. The woman can perform the massage lying or sitting down, whichever is more comfortable for her.

To avoid friction and discomfort, the lubrication of massage oil on the skin is also necessary. The application of the massage oil onto the breast is the first stage of the massage. The oil is applied in circular movements on the breast, with the direction going from the center of the chest towards the underarm area. Take care that only light pressure is exerted on the breast.

The second step to massaging the breast is done after the breast is fully covered in oil. The breast is to be kneaded gently by lifting it from the chest and pressing delicately with both hands. Alternately, with both hands holding the breast, the flesh should be twisted and wrung very gently.

After this, as the third step, the giver of the massage should try to scoop the fibers of the breast with utmost gentleness using the flat of the fingertips. The strokes should be done clockwise, and then counterclockwise.
As a last step, the flesh of the breast should be stroked and smoothened, with the direction of the fingertips going from the center away towards the side. This is the cooling down phase of the massage. When this is done, repeat all the steps on the other breast. The receiver should drink plenty of water afterwards.

Breast massage can be uncomfortable or even painful. This is why it is so important to exert only minimal pressure when massaging the breasts.
Massaging the breasts, however, is good for promoting their health and for giving it a firm and beautiful appearance.

Indeed, breast massage is one of the best ways to help create a more beautiful bustline by helping to shape, tone and promote growth of the breast and the area surrounding the breast.

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 10-30-2009 at 04:32 PM.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Ok so now i need a nice pair of breasts to practice on. i Wonder what Lia or Danielle are doing right now!.
Interesting post e83sOHpFYv.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

LOL... I have unwittingly been practicing breast massage on my ex for over 5 years now! No wonder why her boobs looked nicer and bigger as our relationship progressed...
FANTASTIC!

Last edited by TheDoctor; 11-06-2009 at 12:26 AM.
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hmm...very interesting. I may have to start practicing daily breast massages. What girl doesn't want perkier boobs?
Old 11-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
cute_teacher75
Danielle Junkie

No offense, but gimme a break. This sounds like the whole jelqing idea to increase the size of a man's "member". Breasts are modified sweat glands and fatty tissue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast). The fact that they are fatty tissue should tell you something - ever heard of someone massaging their arms and poof - instant rock hard muscles? No, because fat doesn't transform into muscle by rubbing it, nor does it get firmer.

Think about it - if we could massage parts of our body and have it get bigger, better, more toned etc, do you really think we'd need the fitness industry? No, because people would be at home rubbing themselves to increase the size of their various body parts. Next thing ya know, someone will try selling a way of rubbing parts of your body to reduce their size...
Old 11-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_teacher75 View Post
No offense, but gimme a break. This sounds like the whole jelqing idea to increase the size of a man's "member". Breasts are modified sweat glands and fatty tissue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast). The fact that they are fatty tissue should tell you something - ever heard of someone massaging their arms and poof - instant rock hard muscles? No, because fat doesn't transform into muscle by rubbing it, nor does it get firmer.

Think about it - if we could massage parts of our body and have it get bigger, better, more toned etc, do you really think we'd need the fitness industry? No, because people would be at home rubbing themselves to increase the size of their various body parts. Next thing ya know, someone will try selling a way of rubbing parts of your body to reduce their size...
Just an FYI, but I am able to massage a particular body part and it gets bigger and gets firmer.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:27 AM   #7
cute_teacher75
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Just an FYI, but I am able to massage a particular body part and it gets bigger and gets firmer.
....... that definitely qualifies as TMI, laranger...

But that said... touche
Old 11-24-2009, 04:13 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hehe...you guys are funny!