FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2008, 05:51 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Danielle's Interviews

I've recently had people start interviewing me...so I am going to post the interviews on my board. Enjoy.

The Sophie DeeViants
www.myspace.com/sophied

Oh my god...you're just the prettiest girl I've ever seen, do you know that?

Haha...you are to cute. Sometimes.

Crap. One question, ONE, and I already lost all my journalistic integrity and credibility. Sorry! I talk to a lot of hot girls, and a lot of sexy girls, but its not common that I get to talk to a woman who's truly beautiful. It just throws me right off, and I feel like I'm in freshman year of high school all over again. Do you want to go to Homecoming with me? No, dammit, that's not an actual question. You're just seriously throwing me for a loop here. Was it like this for you when you were in high school, having to deal with stammering buffoons falling all over themselves to talk to you?

Well I've never attended a homecoming but if you can find one I will attend it with you. Actually in high school I was a teacher's pet so I didn't really pay attention to the guys in school. Besides most of my high school years I had older boyfriends so I didn't even consider dating high school boys.

I'm basically not a boy anymore. Just saying. You're attending school in the fall, so what do you want to be when you grow up? (I know, I know, but like I said I'm having trouble concentrating. Just be happy I haven't degraded into sending you a note to check yes or no if you like me)

Actually I will be attending school in the winter. But at the moment I'm not quite sure what I want to do. Probably write sci-fi/fantasy books or become some type of doctor (but one that doesn't have to deal with blood or needles). I mean how cool would it be to say "Hi. My name is Doctor Danielle."

Alright, I'm going to concentrate and move past my crush right now because I only have two more questions left. Gotta make them good. I'm going to log off your page, turn of my computer, and write this next one by hand. Only way I'm going to stop staring at your eyes and thinking about getting married and us having kids and then having some sex in your dorm room. So here we go, a very mature, proffesional question: Your big break, and why I know you, is because of FTV. You were a model there, but have since gone on to assist in shoots. Whats involved in that, and how are you enjoying it?

God...I love FTVGirls. com. I can seriously say that this is my favorite job of all time (and I've had MANY jobs). Right now I've assisted over ten shoots and have done a g/g shoot that will be appearing in Jan 2009. Honestly modeling and assisting for FTVGirls. com just does not feel like a job to me (that is when we aren't shooting in the 110 degree weather). I love working with the models...they are usually super cool and plus I get to "play" with them and who wouldn't love to have a job where they are allowed to make out with their coworkers

I think you're nice do you think I'm cool and cute?

Of course darling. Do you think I'm cool and cute?

YES. YES I DO. And I think we should discuss this more away from prying eyes, so thank you Danielle, let me ditch these losers reading this and I'll be right back to ya.

For the rest of you who wanna know what the big deal is, you should of course check FTVGirls.com, or stop by Danielle's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/danielle_ftv

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-14-2009 at 07:09 PM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:05 AM   #2
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I have never seen Myspace. And has left me surprised.
And I have seen the photo of WhyYou from "beautiful and strong man".

Danielle there is not difference between the women and the men from as they adore him?

And I would like to know if Myspace is very reliable as knowledge with different people of the world internet. I have some doubt.

It would be nice if this thread posted by Danielle the thread of the questions becomes on Danielle.

Don't I know, would I like to improvise me journalist (WhyYou, can give me the license? )
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

I'm not sure what you mean by "license" ugo. You should go to MySpace and start your own page. I have a page there and Danielle is among my Friend's list.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #4
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Is one caricature of mine on the word " license ".
Because I would like to ask some questions to Danielle as a journalist that it interviews.
Myspace is nice. But is impressive!!!!!
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

If you want to ask Danielle so questions then go ahead, I'm sure she'll answer them.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

May not be Woodward, yet, but still a kind of cute interview. I wouldn;t be at all surprised if Ms Danielle found herself being interviewed by AVN, Playboy, &c. The one thing I'd be surprised at, though, is if she consented to be interviewed by her school paper (might be a bit too close to home--then again, I don't she has anything to ashamed of, embarrassed of, &c.) . I trust the interview, while short, was fun?
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote